The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

LaurenM 11-30-2012 11:17 PM

Not me. I give crap advice. I wish I didn't, though.

Lily09 12-01-2012 12:37 AM

Okay, maxi:
Not all of them are "stupid" kids. Yeah, I've got a slightly wrong/dirty mind and I'm in seventh grade. Yes, I joke about dirty things with my friends once in a while. It doesn't make me "stupid". I know perfectly well what is joking and what isn't. I know what crosses the line. I still can be mature. A lot of them are "stupid" but not all of them are.

L.S.Trendom 12-01-2012 01:56 AM

OH YA.
I was gonna post this stuff too in that last post but I forgot.
andyeahthisisabitdarker.
So yeah feel free to move along nothing to see here. >_>

A while ago some people posted that they were ready to move on from KidPub, to real life and better things and stuff, and in my mind I was, like, "I don't really have anything to move onto, only a little bit more than the pathetic nothing I had when I first joined."

I kind of have self-desctructive tendencies and I don't really give a shit and that scares me. like sometimes I be pretty much bulimic and deny myself food, or I hurt myself, or stuff like that, and I find it sort of romantic, and afterward I don't care at all that I've done it. I kind of want to laugh and I feel no fear because of it, or regret or pain or really anything with regards to the self destructiveness. and i'm kind of afraid, what if the next thing i don't give a shit about is drugs.
god i don't want that.

And I feel like I'm on the border of switching to another set of mood swings.
/attentionwhoreness
Also, I really wish I had musical talent because being in a band like My Chemical Romance sounds amazing xD Dx xD

LaurenM 12-01-2012 02:09 AM

My character's apathy scares her too, causing a stream of voices in her head chasing her back to her bedroom.

TheAshWolf 12-01-2012 04:57 AM

._. There goes four hours and one more marble of my sanity. I wonder how many I have left before I lose all of my marbles...

TheAshWolf 12-01-2012 05:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom (Post 370694)
OH YA.
I was gonna post this stuff too in that last post but I forgot.
andyeahthisisabitdarker.
So yeah feel free to move along nothing to see here. >_>

A while ago some people posted that they were ready to move on from KidPub, to real life and better things and stuff, and in my mind I was, like, "I don't really have anything to move onto, only a little bit more than the pathetic nothing I had when I first joined."

I kind of have self-desctructive tendencies and I don't really give a shit and that scares me. like sometimes I be pretty much bulimic and deny myself food, or I hurt myself, or stuff like that, and I find it sort of romantic, and afterward I don't care at all that I've done it. I kind of want to laugh and I feel no fear because of it, or regret or pain or really anything with regards to the self destructiveness. and i'm kind of afraid, what if the next thing i don't give a shit about is drugs.
god i don't want that.

And I feel like I'm on the border of switching to another set of mood swings.
/attentionwhoreness
Also, I really wish I had musical talent because being in a band like My Chemical Romance sounds amazing xD Dx xD

In all honesty, Tredom, I'm totally emotionally drained right now. I can't muster up enough strength to even attempt to make any sort of brief facial expression.

And yet...

Reading what you said actually made me feel something. I can identify with you totally. I don't care about many things anymore, and that terrifies me. And yet, at the same time...I don't care that it terrifies me. There just isn't a way to put it into words. I, too, can be self-destructive, mainly in ways I'd rather not say on the Internet. But you know what, Tredom? Through it all, I still really really really care about you, and a bunch of other KPers, too. All of them are special to me, but you...you have to be one of the most special to me. I remember the day you joined. I remember our first conversation. I remember how you misspelled your username, (Trendom). I wish I could do more to help you. You don't know how much it hurts me to see that you're having problems just like me. And this probably won't mean anything to you since it looks like nothing but text on a screen. But I have to say this. You don't deserve any of those negative thoughts. And no matter what happens to you, or what changes, you're an awesome person, and we'll always be here for you. <:^J

And you're not an attention-junkie. XD (Trust me; I know what they look like, you ain't one of 'em. ._.)

maxi 12-01-2012 05:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 370704)
._. There goes four hours and one more marble of my sanity. I wonder how many I have left before I lose all of my marbles...

What's wrong?

TheAshWolf 12-01-2012 05:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 370707)
What's wrong?

Everything.

._.

I have the most screwed up family on the planet.

maxi 12-01-2012 05:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 370708)
Everything.

._.

I have the most screwed up family on the planet.

._.
*gestures towards contact tab*

TheAshWolf 12-01-2012 05:13 AM

Right now, I just want to dig a hole and live in it for the rest of my life; totally isolating myself from any kind of human contact. ._. I know I'll feel different an hour from now, but that's just where I'm at this moment.