The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Book Cover Businesses (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Ze Book Cover Makerator (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=4069)

Garrett 06-11-2014 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Freerunner (Post 541260)
Title: Crescent
Author: N.O.F.T
On the Cover: A large pack of wolves in a dark and snowy forest looking at the camera at night, with a crescent moon above them
Colour Theme: Well, it's night, so dark...nuff said.
Font: Could you make the title in silver letters? (Possibly with ivy twining around them, if not.it's fine)
Other: Please get this done ASAP!

Okay. I can do it right now.
But I can't do Ivy Twining. Sorry.

Garrett 06-11-2014 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Freerunner (Post 541260)
Title: Crescent
Author: N.O.F.T
On the Cover: A large pack of wolves in a dark and snowy forest looking at the camera at night, with a crescent moon above them
Colour Theme: Well, it's night, so dark...nuff said.
Font: Could you make the title in silver letters? (Possibly with ivy twining around them, if not.it's fine)
Other: Please get this done ASAP!

http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/picture...pictureid=7034
I hope you like it. :S
I couldn't make the font silver, but I tried. I wanted to make it match the snow.

Frostblaze 06-11-2014 11:49 PM

Title: The Chronicles of Canineshale: The Prince and His Dinosaur
Author: Madelyn G. Sample (MEEE!!!!)
On the Cover: A small black and white border collie right next to a huge tricerotops w/ black and green scales and golden eyes. Beside him , though standing back, are a red and white border collie, bigger than the black and white one, a female beagle with a red pouch around her neck, a white bichon frise, about the size of the black and white border collie, a large white chihuaua, a little smaller than the red and white border collie, a large german shepherd, and a collie with glasses and braces and a missing hind leg.
In the background are cats and dogs clad in armor fighting. A large brown tiger is standing on a hill, among the cats, but high above them all. The cats are typically the same size as the dogs, and the cats should be slaughtering the dogs.
Color scheme: uh.............I suppose...........a blue sky, green grass spattered with blood. Gray clouds above the sky
Font: Constantina
Other: N/A
THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Garrett 06-12-2014 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frostblaze (Post 541318)
Title: The Chronicles of Canineshale: The Prince and His Dinosaur
Author: Madelyn G. Sample (MEEE!!!!)
On the Cover: A small black and white border collie right next to a huge tricerotops w/ black and green scales and golden eyes. Beside him , though standing back, are a red and white border collie, bigger than the black and white one, a female beagle with a red pouch around her neck, a white bichon frise, about the size of the black and white border collie, a large white chihuaua, a little smaller than the red and white border collie, a large german shepherd, and a collie with glasses and braces and a missing hind leg.
In the background are cats and dogs clad in armor fighting. A large brown tiger is standing on a hill, among the cats, but high above them all. The cats are typically the same size as the dogs, and the cats should be slaughtering the dogs.
Color scheme: uh.............I suppose...........a blue sky, green grass spattered with blood. Gray clouds above the sky
Font: Constantina
Other: N/A
THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Umů I'm really sorry, but I don't think I can do this. I will try, though.

Frostblaze 06-12-2014 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garrett (Post 541337)
Umů I'm really sorry, but I don't think I can do this. I will try, though.

oh okay. Why?

InfiniteAbyss 06-14-2014 09:59 PM

Title: Raven
Author: InfiniteAbyss
On the Cover: idk just something that fits with the story but can it be to do with a raven, blood and fire
Color Scheme: Very dark and mysterious colours (absolutely no bright colours besides red)
Font: idk something mysterious and NOT girly
Other: I have no idea

Garrett 06-15-2014 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InfiniteAbyss (Post 541779)
Title: Raven
Author: InfiniteAbyss
On the Cover: idk just something that fits with the story but can it be to do with a raven, blood and fire
Color Scheme: Very dark and mysterious colours (absolutely no bright colours besides red)
Font: idk something mysterious and NOT girly
Other: I have no idea

Okay. I can do that.
But not right now. I am going swimming. I'll probably get to it tonight :)

InfiniteAbyss 06-17-2014 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garrett (Post 541877)
Okay. I can do that.
But not right now. I am going swimming. I'll probably get to it tonight :)

That is cool

Garrett 06-25-2014 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InfiniteAbyss (Post 542261)
That is cool

OMYGOSH it took me so long because I procrastinated a lot and I am so sorry, but here it is: http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/picture...pictureid=7126

Arthurboulos 06-25-2014 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garrett (Post 543564)
OMYGOSH it took me so long because I procrastinated a lot and I am so sorry, but here it is: http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/picture...pictureid=7126

Oh my gawd dat cover


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:06 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.