The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Never Ending Stories (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Wolf NES (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=1728)

TheMoonWakedWolf 08-16-2011 06:56 PM

Wolf NES

*This NES is restarting. If you wish to rejoin with a new character or simply start up with your old character if you joined before then you may do either. I will most likely be redoing the pictures as well.

When dusk is falling, when the silence of twilight creeps into the world, we emerge from the shadows. We slink from the hiding and burst through the night mist. We are there, yet we go unseen. We are hunters, prowlers stalking our prey into the break of dawn. Our eyes gleam in the moonlight, the tears of the world melting into the darkness along with our being. We are the wolves.

__________________________________________________ ____________________________________

Yep, an NES about wolves! How AWESOME is this? I'll answer: EPICALLY awesome!

Here's the basic story line:
We are a pack of wolves being hunted down by humans. These humans are taking our food as well, so we are going hungry. We must fend ourselves against the humans to stay alive.

Rules of the NES:
We talk to each other like humans do. You know, like: Jerry said, "Hiya, Mark!" With a wag of my tail, I replied, "Hey, hey, it's Jerr-ai!"
No more than two characters.
If you do have two characters, they must be different genders, like a boy and a girl.

Here's the character form:

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Markings:
Family: (do you have a cub, or are you a cub? Or do you have no family?)
Do I want a drawing of my(wolf)self?
{} No.
{} Yes.

Here is my character:

Name: Obsidian (I think it sounds cool...)
Appearance: A dark brown main coat with blue-tinted black at the tips of the ears, in a circle around both the two front legs and two back legs, and also in two rings on the tail. A white underbelly. Forest green eyes.
Personality: Violent, sarcastic, quick-witted. Is very emotional and will occasionally break down. Is either in a sort of placid depression, extremely jubilant and goofy, or very serious. Stubborn. Doesn't think much before she acts when in her 'happy' mode. xD
Markings: Describes in the appearance.
Family: (do you have a cub, or are you a cub? Or do you have no family?) Uh, not at the moment, though may just find a mate... ;) XD
{X} Noooo. *Don't worry. Sarcastic-ness. XD*
{} Yes.

Kiwara 08-16-2011 07:07 PM

Since we don't have a wolf NES up and running at the moment sure!
Name: Mist
Appearance: grey wolf with white socks and a splotch on her chest.
Personality: quiet, hot tempered, loyal
Family: none
Drawing: oh! Yes! Totally!

Izelle 08-16-2011 09:55 PM

Awesome!

Name: Wulfric (I just think that name is funny because if sounds like wolf. XD)
Appearance: Dark brown fur with white streaks down his back. Whitish-sliver tail.
Personality: Notices everything, likes to make peace with other wolves instead of fighting (But usually ends up fighting them anyway. :P) Caring
Markings: White V on head
Family: Had a mate, but she drowned in a icy river. He now tries to corral his small gray cub named Wendella.

tia_d543 08-16-2011 10:27 PM

Awesome, C! You came up with an NES already! :D

Name: Cryst
Appearance: I'm too lazy to describe it, so here's what it looks like: http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...dr-NYEwrTPHuED
Personality: Cunning, agile, not very trustworthy or loyal. Is very protective and aggressive.
Markings: (these are designs that you may have that go on the top of your head, tail, legs, and if you want, belly and chest.) Same as the picture, only white.
Family: (do you have a cub, or are you a cub? Or do you have no family?) A cub, Bairo. (I'll do him later).
{} No.
{X} Yes. (more like HECK YAH!!)

TheMoonWakedWolf 08-17-2011 12:52 PM

Izelle, you can check out you're wolf here: http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/album.p...pictureid=2834
Tia, I'm working on yours. And Kiwara, I don't know if you want one or not...?

Kiwara 08-17-2011 01:06 PM

I do want one.

TheMoonWakedWolf 08-17-2011 02:07 PM

Alright, then. I'll get right on it. :D

cloudwriter 08-17-2011 05:36 PM

Name: Cora (Coraline but everyone calls her Cora for short. She hates her full name)
Appearance: Sandy blonde with red streaks throughout her fur, and a small black star on her forehead.
Personality: Fun, nice, slightly sarcastic, kind, likes to talk a LOT, playful.
Markings: Like I said; a black star on her forehead with streaks of red throughout her fur. White 'socks' on her paws.
Family: (do you have a cub, or are you a cub? Or do you have no family?) Used to have a husband and cub, but got separted from them and hasn't seen them in a LONG time.
{} No.
{X} Yes.

Cool! :D

Izelle 08-17-2011 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMoonWakedWolf (Post 173901)
Izelle, you can check out you're wolf here: http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/album.p...pictureid=2834
Tia, I'm working on yours. And Kiwara, I don't know if you want one or not...?

I love him!!!!!!! :D You're an amazing artist!

DreamWriter 08-17-2011 08:24 PM

Name: Tress (Ha! LOOOVVEE your character :p)
Appearance:a dark black wolf with staring sliver eyes :D
Personality:kind, smart, and fierce
Markings: a star on the top of her forhead
Family: (do you have a cub, or are you a cub? Or do you have no family?) NO FAMILY
{} No.
{?} Yes.

Sure, i guess.... :p

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tia_d543 08-17-2011 11:12 PM

C, that's an awesome drawing! I mean, REALLY awesome!! Good job!

TheMoonWakedWolf 08-18-2011 10:25 AM

Kiwara, your wolf is DONE. You may see it here: http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/album.php?albumid=373
Note: I speak to everyone when I say this: When I've drawn and uploaded your wolf, I'll just say so, and you can either go to my profile and go into the album to look at your wolf, OR just click on the link. :3
Note to Kiwara: I hope you like it! ...even though it's not that good... :p

Izelle 08-18-2011 04:22 PM

*Oh, but they are good! They are more that that, they're amazing! Wulfric even looks like he's dancing. :D*

TheMoonWakedWolf 08-18-2011 08:30 PM

Hehehe, he kinda does!

Kiwara 08-18-2011 08:36 PM

That's an awesome wolf! Thanks so much!

Izelle 08-18-2011 09:11 PM

http://i53.tinypic.com/2h64tqp.jpg
This is a wolf that I drew recently. :)

Kiwara 08-18-2011 11:51 PM

Wow, Izelle that's really good! I've only drawn a wolf like once... And that's in my album. :/ but that pose is awesome! I couldn't get that.

Calliope 08-20-2011 09:03 PM

Name:Mason
Appearance:Jet black wolf with long coat and light grey on the front of his chest and on the tip of his tail. Dark green eyes.
Personality:Fierce, kind, smart, aggressive when he needs to be, loyal and trustworthy only to pack members.
Markings: crescent moon shape on upper hind leg. color grey
Family: (do you have a cub, or are you a cub? Or do you have no family?)Mother and father are in another pack but see each other every once in a while
{} No.
{x but only if u want to} Yes.

TheMoonWakedWolf 08-21-2011 09:15 AM

Whoa, Izelle! That's a REALLY awesome drawing! Especially the tail! *claps hands while also playing canned applause and cheering* :D

Izelle 08-22-2011 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMoonWakedWolf (Post 175836)
Whoa, Izelle! That's a REALLY awesome drawing! Especially the tail! *claps hands while also playing canned applause and cheering* :D

Thanks! Hey, since it looks like no one else is joining, can you give us a push off for this story? :)

TheMoonWakedWolf 08-22-2011 10:07 AM

Izelle: Sure, but after I draw a few more pictures! You never know, someone else may join! :)
Tia: My picture of your wolf is not very good, so I emailed it to you. :/ I don't really like it.

TheMoonWakedWolf 08-22-2011 11:57 AM

Oh, and Cloudie, your wolf is done. :3

JennyC 08-23-2011 03:42 PM

Name: Bronte
Appearance: A strong bronze coloured wolf. Blue eyes.
Personality: Young, sly, playful, brave.
Markings: The tip of her left ear is missing. No markings all bronze.
Family: (do you have a cub, or are you a cub? Or do you have no family?) Appears alone looking for a pack after getting lost.
{} No.
{x} Yes. (please) (:

JennyC 08-23-2011 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Izelle (Post 174458)
http://i53.tinypic.com/2h64tqp.jpg
This is a wolf that I drew recently. :)

That's epically awesome Izelle!!!

lvhamsters 08-23-2011 03:54 PM

Name: Fleck
Appearance: Black fur with light brown streaks and glowing golden eyes.
Personality: Hiper, active, loves running and hunting.
Markings: None other than the light brown streaks :D
Family: (do you have a cub, or are you a cub? Or do you have no family?) no family yet.
{} No.
{X} Yes please that would be awesome!

Izelle 08-23-2011 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JennyC (Post 177144)
That's epically awesome Izelle!!!

Thanks. :) I drew it from a painting, though. It was in a book...Er! I forgot what it was called. :P But thanks!

JennyC 08-26-2011 03:52 PM

So, will we start?

lvhamsters 08-26-2011 06:38 PM

I think they ahve a few more drawings to finish before we start or somethign....

Izelle 08-27-2011 05:04 PM

*Yeah, apparently.*

Moogle 08-27-2011 05:22 PM

Awesomeness!
Name: Alowin
Appearance: slick black coat, bright green eyes, white paws
Personality: sneaky, sarcasticish
Markings: white star above eyes
Family: (do you have a cub, or are you a cub? Or do you have no family?) no family
{} No.
{X} Yes.

You are an amazing wolf drawer!!

JennyC 09-02-2011 03:33 PM

*How are things going?(:*

Kiwara 09-02-2011 03:42 PM

We gonna start this?

JennyC 09-07-2011 03:04 PM

TheMoonWakedWolf?

TheMoonWakedWolf 09-07-2011 07:08 PM

GAH!! I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THE NES FORUM... -_____-
And yeah, we can start! :p Do one of you guys want to start, or should I?
(P.S: I'll get the drawings done soon!) :p

JennyC 09-08-2011 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMoonWakedWolf (Post 185570)
GAH!! I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THE NES FORUM... -_____-
And yeah, we can start! :p Do one of you guys want to start, or should I?
(P.S: I'll get the drawings done soon!) :p

It's okay! I think you should start, it is your nes :)

TheMoonWakedWolf 09-08-2011 06:26 PM

*Alright, then. Let's get started!*

Link felt the earth under his feet, flexing his paws to make it shift a bit. He silently crouched in the underbrush, his stomach just brushing the ground. He silently crept forward, his tail swishing nervously. This was the first hunt he'd ever led.

*I'm at a loss of what to say right now, so someone can elaborate off of that!*

JennyC 09-11-2011 11:09 AM

*I have an idea! I think I would like to introduce my wolf by recking your hunt. :P*

Bronte could make out a stag that stood proudly in the middle of the clearing, surrounded by bushes. Bronte didn't have the strenght to even try take down something like that. At the moment she wouldn't even try catch at rabbit. She was going to collaspe soon. Dehedrated and staved she could only take one more clumsey step.

The young two year old had been seperated from her pack back in the storm three days ago. Trying to survive on her own, her bronze coat had become dull and dirty and her blue eyes had lost their playful shine.

Bronte fell into the clearing. She startled the stag and it was gone, as fast as a bullet.

TheMoonWakedWolf 09-11-2011 12:25 PM

Link crept forward on his stomach, eying a stag that stood in the lonesome of a clearing. He could feel his heartbeat thumping out of his chest. He could sense the low breathing of his fellow pack members. They patiently awaited his signal.
When Link fell low to the ground, preparing to pounce, he heard a swish in the brush. At first he thought it to be a youngling of the stag, or a pup sneaking out to observe the hunt, but it didn't seem to be nearby. The stag had apparently heard the sound as well. It bolted into the forest in fright, leaving no trail behind it. Link turned and shook his head. The deer was gone.
Link realized then the sound wasn't foreign to him. He leapt into the clearing and took a glance around. He heard heavy breathing from behind a bush. Link cautiously approached the bush and peered behind it.
He saw a young she-wolf with a matted bronze coat, collapsed on the ground. The tip of it's left ear appeared to be nipped off. The wolf was unconscious.

JennyC 09-12-2011 01:08 PM

*hehe awesomeness :D*

JennyC 09-15-2011 04:13 PM

*Would somebody like to post:D*