The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Randomize (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Reminisce (a place to talk about all your kidpub memories) (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=4565)

Confuzzled 07-03-2016 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lena (Post 587599)
awe wow I feel so nostalgic now

mm I've been writing, adventuring, just doing the wild shenanigan teenager thing haha. and yeah, it's summer here (: yiikes online classes are a pain in the butt. I took them this year to get ninth and tenth grade English done so I could take AP eleventh grade English as a sophomore so I feel you bro.

oh good, that sounds really amazing! and ugh ik... just got to power through :P how's your writing been going? what novels are you mainly working on rn?

Quote:

Originally Posted by camikat (Post 587602)
yeah man those were the days! ive been great! i havent really been writing but the past few months have been really good, so im happy for the most part!! how are you?

yay, that's awesome! and i haven't been writing much either... but i've learned to love poetry a lot more so that's cool! and i'm doing pretty well! i'm leaving on vacation to one of the Carolinas in a few days (i always forget which one haha) and i'm pretty stoked for that. do you have any big plans coming up?

Confuzzled 07-03-2016 11:28 AM

https://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-...ure-2228158655

yo, guys i'm old :/

HannahChen2009 07-03-2016 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by venika (Post 587708)
aah not to butt in but this thread brings back so many memories omg?? how have u all been!! i miss everyone tbh :(

finnyyyyyyyy you're not butting in tbh this is the oldie party I think so you definitely qualify ;)

HannahChen2009 07-03-2016 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Confuzzled (Post 587715)

(I've said it but) ayyy you're old!! Congratulations!
I'll be as old as you in 3 months, I can't even believe it

Confuzzled 07-03-2016 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HannahChen2009 (Post 587718)
(I've said it but) ayyy you're old!! Congratulations!
I'll be as old as you in 3 months, I can't even believe it

aww thanks man! :) and WHAT NO WAY HAPPY EARLY YEARAVERSARY! :) we're almost twins!

camikat 07-03-2016 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by venika (Post 587708)
aah not to butt in but this thread brings back so many memories omg?? how have u all been!! i miss everyone tbh :(

hey man how are u!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Confuzzled (Post 587714)
oh good, that sounds really amazing! and ugh ik... just got to power through :P how's your writing been going? what novels are you mainly working on rn?

yay, that's awesome! and i haven't been writing much either... but i've learned to love poetry a lot more so that's cool! and i'm doing pretty well! i'm leaving on vacation to one of the Carolinas in a few days (i always forget which one haha) and i'm pretty stoked for that. do you have any big plans coming up?

omg i live in north carolina! i hope you have fun on your trip :-)) i dont really have big plans this summer, im mainly just hanging out w/ friends and i have an internship thing at my local art museum so thats fun!

speaking of yearaversaries my 5th one was last month which is??? crazy?? this site has been such a big part of my life wow

HannahChen2009 07-03-2016 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Confuzzled (Post 587743)
aww thanks man! :) and WHAT NO WAY HAPPY EARLY YEARAVERSARY! :) we're almost twins!

ok but if we're almost twins than someone 3 months older than you and you'd be almost twins... that means he and I are almost twins too!!
Basically everyone on this thread are almost twins cc:
Logic B)
but yeah trying (and failing) to be funny aside, thanks!! <33
(also yeah we haven't talked in a looooong while hi <3)

HannahChen2009 07-03-2016 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by camikat (Post 587749)
speaking of yearaversaries my 5th one was last month which is??? crazy?? this site has been such a big part of my life wow

Cami that's crazy omg?? 5 years asdfghjkl <33
happy late yearaversary then <3

venika 07-03-2016 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HannahChen2009 (Post 587717)
finnyyyyyyyy you're not butting in tbh this is the oldie party I think so you definitely qualify ;)

dhdhdsa i can't believe i guess i'm an Oldie now.. four years wtf
Quote:

Originally Posted by camikat (Post 587749)
hey man how are u!!

omg i live in north carolina! i hope you have fun on your trip :-)) i dont really have big plans this summer, im mainly just hanging out w/ friends and i have an internship thing at my local art museum so thats fun!

im gud omg!!!!! i hope u (& everyone else on this thread) have a gr8 summer mine's going to be spent moving and working on projects and stuff haha (also summer reading i cant believe we have to read death note for lit next year....)

alsoooo happy late yearaversary 5 yrs is ages omg

(i say omg way too much whoops)

HannahChen2009 07-05-2016 11:28 PM

Please don't let this die this is my safe place D: