The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Randomize (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Reminisce (a place to talk about all your kidpub memories) (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=4565)

smartgal00 01-13-2019 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverMoon (Post 601719)
Honestly, I don't bother to censor myself on the forums, though I'll tend to censor swearing for the sake of professionalism on the mainsite

I just try to avoid swearing on all forums but EVT, I think.

Quote:

Originally Posted by HannahChen2009 (Post 601720)
I'd almost forgotten about these memories before you mentioned them lol
They are less prominent for me though, since I was never active on WB back in the day, I couldn't understand it and thought no one used it
None of the names I use on this site are "real names" or they might be; none of these are my legal names since my only legal name is in Chinese (and then English, spelled phonetically) but my given name in English is Lillian BUT I've been here so long I also respond to Jill irl accidentally (the name comes up in English textbooks, so)

I was on KP, like, everyday in middle school, but I almost never wrote on NSP and instead just conversed with people on the forums, haha.
I've always been Rachel on here, but I also will respond to CAC.

Syafai 01-21-2019 05:12 PM

when i changed my username to 69 and i didn't know what it meant

*inhale*

Werty 01-23-2019 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Syafai (Post 601811)
when i changed my username to 69 and i didn't know what it meant

*inhale*

oh my god

haha

hey, how old are you? What grade? I'm almost positive you're my age due to a post saying you were 2 years in 2009

Owen-L 10-02-2019 03:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverMoon (Post 601462)
Me too!! Kp Instagram chat has brought the news that Perry is actively working on updates btw!! So hopefully we can get things going more again!

wait, there's a kp instagram chat???

probably wont get a reply to this buut it's worth a try

Syafai 10-02-2019 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Werty (Post 601820)
oh my god

haha

hey, how old are you? What grade? I'm almost positive you're my age due to a post saying you were 2 years in 2009

oops this is a little late

i was in like 4th or 5th grade probably 9 or 10

HannahChen2009 10-07-2019 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Owen-L (Post 602739)
wait, there's a kp instagram chat???

probably wont get a reply to this buut it's worth a try

I used to be in it but then I'm pretty sure someone didn't recognize my user, thought I was a rando, and kicked me out lmao. I tried to rejoin but I think the group hit its member limit, which is a shame.

Ena probs still has it, so asking them is probably the quickest

also my IG is @echomoon_ if you wanna hmu. I follow a few kpers to keep in touch and stuff :D

HannahChen2009 10-07-2019 10:08 AM

oh god I was looking at my profile and saw "Occupation: Nikki's Father" (I think it was because i was going to be the one to walk her down the aisle in the Nilent wedding lmao)
geez how the times have changed
I miss everything about early kp and it's not even a "kp's pretty dead now" thing, it's just a "I was young and not depressed and genuinely enjoying life and not stressed" thing.