The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

TheAshWolf 01-29-2013 03:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom (Post 415585)
*hugs* I share your feelings about not wanting to grow up so much, it's absolutely completely terrifying.

Try to believe. And, even if you can't, just be thankful and happy for it at least seeming like happiness. If you can't manage that, then tell yourself you are.
Happiness is real, even if it's really hard to feel that way.

Maybe you'll get a cruddy job, but that's a means to an end. You'll have so much more outside that. You definitely seem like you can survive adult life :3
YOU'RE NOT LEAVING KP UNTIL YOU'RE EIGHTEEN, LIKE YOU SAID.

I know how you feel… you can repair yourself. It might take some time, and life might seem to fly by while you do, but you will get better. And you're not getting left behind in the dust—there's so much more ahead.

I suddenly feel too old to be on here. x_x I don't know. AND IF I'M STAYING THAT LONG, THEN YOU HAVE TO STAY 'TIL YOU'RE 18, TOO. XD I don't want to be the only oldie on here. ;w;

Thanks, Tredom. I needed to hear that. Especially that last paragraph. <:^J Thank you so much.

maxi 01-29-2013 03:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 415613)
I suddenly feel too old to be on here. x_x I don't know. AND IF I'M STAYING THAT LONG, THEN YOU HAVE TO STAY 'TIL YOU'RE 18, TOO. XD I don't want to be the only oldie on here. ;w;

Thanks, Tredom. I needed to hear that. Especially that last paragraph. <:^J Thank you so much.

Too OLD?

;w;

Excuse me while I cry for thinking that you might leave. x_x

*begins crying*

CACrools 01-29-2013 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 415581)
......I don't want to grow up. x_x I don't want things to change ever again. I'm sick of everything always changing. I hate change.

Things are finally going well again, but I don't totally believe it's happening. It feels like a dream. Blissful, happy, but...the underlying sense that it's not real.

If this is a dream, I don't want this to end. Ever.

I don't want to grow up and get some cruddy job. I don't want to have to learn to drive. (Driving's freaking dangerous, man...the heck...) I don't want to see anyone ever leave KP again. I don't want to ever leave KP myself. I want some of the older members to come back.

I feel like my life is going too fast for me to enjoy it. I'm too beat down and numb to enjoy much of anything, lately. And I don't know how to slow everything down so I can hopefully repair myself. My own life is leaving me in the dust...

Gosh, on a random note, alot of the things you said relate to my choir songs...
*~*
Anyways, growing up is hard, but everybody goes through it. (BTW, the KP part was really sweet...).
Life always goes too fast to be enjoyed, and too slow to get over pain. If you need to find a way to enjoy life go outside (unless, you know, it's cold) and just goof off! Hang upside down from a tree, lay outside and make a grass/dirt/sand-like-thing angel... Do something you've never done before.
*Hugs* don't worry, Ash, everything'll be fine :o

L.S.Trendom 01-29-2013 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 415613)
I suddenly feel too old to be on here. x_x I don't know. AND IF I'M STAYING THAT LONG, THEN YOU HAVE TO STAY 'TIL YOU'RE 18, TOO. XD I don't want to be the only oldie on here. ;w;

Thanks, Tredom. I needed to hear that. Especially that last paragraph. <:^J Thank you so much.

WELL YOU'RE NOOOOOOOOOT. You're younger than me and you're younger than Kiwara was. *crosses arms* UGH NO YOU NEED TO STAY NOT ME. I'll probably drop in sometimes though.

No problem. I'm glad to help. :^J

Lily09 01-29-2013 10:18 AM

BOTH OF YOU GUISE ARE GOING TO STAY HERE OKAY
*gets duct tape*
I still have this, Isaac.
*duct tapes you guys to a chair*
*puts on Supernatural*
YOU GUYS ARE STAYING HERE FOREVER AHAHAHAHA

bookworm1999 01-29-2013 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 415581)
......I don't want to grow up. x_x I don't want things to change ever again. I'm sick of everything always changing. I hate change.

Things are finally going well again, but I don't totally believe it's happening. It feels like a dream. Blissful, happy, but...the underlying sense that it's not real.

If this is a dream, I don't want this to end. Ever.

I don't want to grow up and get some cruddy job. I don't want to have to learn to drive. (Driving's freaking dangerous, man...the heck...) I don't want to see anyone ever leave KP again. I don't want to ever leave KP myself. I want some of the older members to come back.

I feel like my life is going too fast for me to enjoy it. I'm too beat down and numb to enjoy much of anything, lately. And I don't know how to slow everything down so I can hopefully repair myself. My own life is leaving me in the dust...

First off change.

I understand change like no other. I have stepped WAY out of my comfort zone, I am sure I have a new one. I moved across the world XD Everyone hates change, unless you are some psycho, but highly doubted. some take it easier than others, like me, but it doesn't mean I don't hate it. in fact, I would rather be in America with my friends and family, WITH ENGLISH SPEAKERS.

We all have a comfort zone, and we have to stretch ourselves sometimes :D

You sound like a lost boy XD I don't want to either and agreed on the driving part O_O Oh my gosh, I thought I was the only teen who didn't want to know how to drive XD I honestly don't think its going to be that bad though, we will all move on till KP just seems like a distant ship. Sure, it will always be there, but we will eventually forget it. Now that doesn't mean the lessons. We learn a lot of lessons here, A LOT. Hopefully instead of the writing tips, we learn things about life XD I don't think you're old enough to leave yet :D This will fade away, just watch.

L.S.Trendom 01-29-2013 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bookworm1999 (Post 415667)
Sure, it will always be there, but we will eventually forget it.

if I'm going to remember /anything/ from my life, there's no. way. in. /hell/. i'm forgetting kp.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 415655)
BOTH OF YOU GUISE ARE GOING TO STAY HERE OKAY
*gets duct tape*
I still have this, Isaac.
*duct tapes you guys to a chair*
*puts on Supernatural*
YOU GUYS ARE STAYING HERE FOREVER AHAHAHAHA

hmm
can you play like Merlin or Torchwood
'cause I'm already caught up on Supernatural.

TheAshWolf 01-29-2013 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom (Post 415741)
if I'm going to remember /anything/ from my life, there's no. way. in. /hell/. i'm forgetting kp.


hmm
can you play like Merlin or Torchwood
'cause I'm already caught up on Supernatural.

Don't say that. ;w;

And yeah, Lily, can you put on Doctor Who or Torchwood instead? I...don't like Supernatural. *fully expects you two to rip me to shreds for saying that* <:^D

Sandy 01-29-2013 05:01 PM

OH MY GOD YOU GUYS



IF YOU TWO LEAVE


I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN

AND KILL YOU


UNTIL YOU ARE DEAD


don't leave before me... ;__________;

TheAshWolf 01-29-2013 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy (Post 415750)
OH MY GOD YOU GUYS



IF YOU TWO LEAVE


I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN

AND KILL YOU


UNTIL YOU ARE DEAD


don't leave before me... ;__________;

I'm not gonna leave. XD
I still feel old, though....someone asked me how old I was in a comment and for once I actually remembered my age....and everybody in my life now is like, "SO, YOU'RE LEARNING TO DRIVE NOW, EH? 8D"......and the tour guide lady on the train to the Grand Canyon called me an "old soul" after only about ten words I said to her.....and I've always felt five years older than I actually am at the time...so........djlkbfkjbfk. X_x I FEEEEEL OOOOLLLLDDDD...mreh.

But nah, don't worry, I'm not going to leave. XD

AND NO, YOU'RE NOT GOING TO LEAVE BEFORE ME, YOU GOT THAT? I WILL BEAM MYSELF TO CANADIA AND MAKE YOU COME BACK IF YOU LEAVE BEFORE ME. GOT IT?

Lily09 01-29-2013 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom (Post 415741)
if I'm going to remember /anything/ from my life, there's no. way. in. /hell/. i'm forgetting kp.


hmm
can you play like Merlin or Torchwood
'cause I'm already caught up on Supernatural.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 415749)
Don't say that. ;w;

And yeah, Lily, can you put on Doctor Who or Torchwood instead? I...don't like Supernatural. *fully expects you two to rip me to shreds for saying that* <:^D

Yes, sure. *puts on Torchwood for Isaac and Ash*
*plays Supernatural for me on computer*
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy (Post 415750)
OH MY GOD YOU GUYS



IF YOU TWO LEAVE


I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN

AND KILL YOU


UNTIL YOU ARE DEAD


don't leave before me... ;__________;

Don't worry they're ducted here.

L.S.Trendom 01-29-2013 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 415749)
Don't say that. ;w;

And yeah, Lily, can you put on Doctor Who or Torchwood instead? I...don't like Supernatural. *fully expects you two to rip me to shreds for saying that* <:^D

why not? O.o *no idea why*

I'm not sure if you'd like Torchwood either :P
MAYBE THE MAGICFULLY ELUSIVE SERIES THREE OF SHERLOCK

oh yes
sandy you're not leaving until after ash leaves
ash you're not leaving until after sandy leaves
GOT IT

Lily09 01-29-2013 05:24 PM

NOBODY IS LEAVING
End of story

moonbeam 01-29-2013 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 415754)
I'm not gonna leave. XD
I still feel old, though....someone asked me how old I was in a comment and for once I actually remembered my age....and everybody in my life now is like, "SO, YOU'RE LEARNING TO DRIVE NOW, EH? 8D"......and the tour guide lady on the train to the Grand Canyon called me an "old soul" after only about ten words I said to her.....and I've always felt five years older than I actually am at the time...so........djlkbfkjbfk. X_x I FEEEEEL OOOOLLLLDDDD...mreh.

But nah, don't worry, I'm not going to leave. XD

AND NO, YOU'RE NOT GOING TO LEAVE BEFORE ME, YOU GOT THAT? I WILL BEAM MYSELF TO CANADIA AND MAKE YOU COME BACK IF YOU LEAVE BEFORE ME. GOT IT?

XP Ash...
Yep. When I see, like, 9 year olds on here I'm like, "...o.o..." Sometimes I feel too old to be on here, too. :)
But it's fine. Cause this is a grand writing website and there's no reason to leave!

Sandy 01-29-2013 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 415754)
I'm not gonna leave. XD
I still feel old, though....someone asked me how old I was in a comment and for once I actually remembered my age....and everybody in my life now is like, "SO, YOU'RE LEARNING TO DRIVE NOW, EH? 8D"......and the tour guide lady on the train to the Grand Canyon called me an "old soul" after only about ten words I said to her.....and I've always felt five years older than I actually am at the time...so........djlkbfkjbfk. X_x I FEEEEEL OOOOLLLLDDDD...mreh.

But nah, don't worry, I'm not going to leave. XD

AND NO, YOU'RE NOT GOING TO LEAVE BEFORE ME, YOU GOT THAT? I WILL BEAM MYSELF TO CANADIA AND MAKE YOU COME BACK IF YOU LEAVE BEFORE ME. GOT IT?

I get the old soul thing all the time. =________________________=
(*Note the epic proportions of that =_= face.*)
Oh lawd, you're learning to drive? x___x Aren't we the same age right now, though? Wait, no, I think you're a year older... I think there's a couple of months where we're the same age, though... o_O Huh. We don't learn to drive for two or three years yet, in the plains of Canadia.
it's funny because i actually live on the Canadian shield, not the plains... It's like living in Sparta as opposed to Athens... *feels Spartan*

We should all make a plan to leave at the exact same time.

and then KidPub will fall to ruin >:^D

I'm leaving sometime after I finish VM. :P
Y'ALL BETTER STAY ON HERE UNTIL THEN

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 415766)
Don't worry they're ducted here.

GOOD



Quote:

Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom (Post 415767)
why not? O.o *no idea why*

I'm not sure if you'd like Torchwood either :P
MAYBE THE MAGICFULLY ELUSIVE SERIES THREE OF SHERLOCK

oh yes
sandy you're not leaving until after ash leaves
ash you're not leaving until after sandy leaves
GOT IT

I AM FOREVER BOUND BY A PARADOX

THE QUESTION IS


WHO IS LEAVING FIRST?

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lg...6zkvo1_500.jpg

Well played, LST.

How shall we escape, Ash?

Sandy 01-29-2013 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by moonbeam (Post 415770)
XP Ash...
Yep. When I see, like, 9 year olds on here I'm like, "...o.o..." Sometimes I feel too old to be on here, too. :)
But it's fine. Cause this is a grand writing website and there's no reason to leave!

"There's no reason to leave..."
http://5minutebible.com/wp-content/u...ce-300x226.jpg

(*hopes that pic shows up*)

Lily09 01-29-2013 05:33 PM

*duct tapes Sandy next to Ash and LST* PROBLEM SOLVED

Lily09 01-29-2013 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy (Post 415778)
"There's no reason to leave..."
http://5minutebible.com/wp-content/u...ce-300x226.jpg

(*hopes that pic shows up*)

WHAT THE FUDGE SANDEH THANKS FOR THE nIGHTMARES

TheAshWolf 01-29-2013 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy (Post 415775)
I get the old soul thing all the time. =________________________=
(*Note the epic proportions of that =_= face.*)
Oh lawd, you're learning to drive? x___x Aren't we the same age right now, though? Wait, no, I think you're a year older... I think there's a couple of months where we're the same age, though... o_O Huh. We don't learn to drive for two or three years yet, in the plains of Canadia.
it's funny because i actually live on the Canadian shield, not the plains... It's like living in Sparta as opposed to Athens... *feels Spartan*

We should all make a plan to leave at the exact same time.

and then KidPub will fall to ruin >:^D

I'm leaving sometime after I finish VM. :P
Y'ALL BETTER STAY ON HERE UNTIL THEN



GOOD





I AM FOREVER BOUND BY A PARADOX

THE QUESTION IS


WHO IS LEAVING FIRST?

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lg...6zkvo1_500.jpg

Well played, LST.

How shall we escape, Ash?

Yes, I am, and it's terrifying. x__x AMERICANS ARE SUCH BAD DRIVERS, MAN. You think Italy is a scary driver, let me tell you...America is SO MUCH WORSE. XD XD DX DX But, yeah, I am. Technically you don't get a learner's permit until you're 15 and 1/2, but I got a heads start since everyone in my family are walking encyclopedias. XD "SO! YOU'RE LEARNING TO DRIVE EVENTUALLY IN TWO YEARS! LET ME TELL YOU ALL ABOUT PARALLEL PARKING, THEN! 8D *rambles*" XD o__o Seriously? Sheeish, Canada makes more sense than America on just about (ABOOT/ABOAT...sorry, couldn't resist XD) everything, doesn't it? o_e

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! *insert dA smiley nuuuu! face here*

We shall comply to this paradox. We shall not be able to break this paradox until we're both eighteen. THAT IS WHAT WE SHALL DO. *slams rubber kiddie gavel on table* >:^|

Sandy 01-29-2013 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 415780)
WHAT THE FUDGE SANDEH THANKS FOR THE nIGHTMARES

(*cackles*)

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 415782)
Yes, I am, and it's terrifying. x__x AMERICANS ARE SUCH BAD DRIVERS, MAN. You think Italy is a scary driver, let me tell you...America is SO MUCH WORSE. XD XD DX DX But, yeah, I am. Technically you don't get a learner's permit until you're 15 and 1/2, but I got a heads start since everyone in my family are walking encyclopedias. XD "SO! YOU'RE LEARNING TO DRIVE EVENTUALLY IN TWO YEARS! LET ME TELL YOU ALL ABOUT PARALLEL PARKING, THEN! 8D *rambles*" XD o__o Seriously? Sheeish, Canada makes more sense than America on just about (ABOOT/ABOAT...sorry, couldn't resist XD) everything, doesn't it? o_e

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! *insert dA smiley nuuuu! face here*

We shall comply to this paradox. We shall not be able to break this paradox until we're both eighteen. THAT IS WHAT WE SHALL DO. *slams rubber kiddie gavel on table* >:^|

I run away from every car. e______e I hate cars so much, oh my god.
Like seriously. Hovercrafts are so much more logical. I personally prefer levitation, though.

Y U NO MOVE HERE, THEN!? e_______________________e We have bacon! Er... ham! Bacon ham? WE HAVE A BACON HAM HYBRID! that I have never tried (*attempts to lure people here with strange bacon/ham/"Canadian bacon" hybrid thing that I don't even like but apparently people like bacon so why not*)

Challenge accepted.

TheAshWolf 01-29-2013 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy (Post 415815)
(*cackles*)



I run away from every car. e______e I hate cars so much, oh my god.
Like seriously. Hovercrafts are so much more logical. I personally prefer levitation, though.

Y U NO MOVE HERE, THEN!? e_______________________e We have bacon! Er... ham! Bacon ham? WE HAVE A BACON HAM HYBRID! that I have never tried (*attempts to lure people here with strange bacon/ham/"Canadian bacon" hybrid thing that I don't even like but apparently people like bacon so why not*)

Challenge accepted.

XD I first learned about Canadian bacon thanks to an episode of iCarly. Derp. I've never tried it, either. :| OH! I JUST REMEMBERED. XD My dad and I were listening to one of Neil Young's new songs the other day. Right as my dad was wondering aloud why Neil never returned to Canada (since he was born there), the lyrics in the song said something to the effect of, "My friends have been scattered...like the leaves of a maple tree..." and I couldn't help but laugh. XD

I WANT TO MOVE TO CANADA SO MUCH....;w; but I can't.

ANYWAY.

So....that means you'll stay? :'D *puppy dog eyes* Please? Please please please with potatoes on top?

AlgebraAddict 01-29-2013 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 415821)
XD I first learned about Canadian bacon thanks to an episode of iCarly. Derp. I've never tried it, either. :| OH! I JUST REMEMBERED. XD My dad and I were listening to one of Neil Young's new songs the other day. Right as my dad was wondering aloud why Neil never returned to Canada (since he was born there), the lyrics in the song said something to the effect of, "My friends have been scattered...like the leaves of a maple tree..." and I couldn't help but laugh. XD

I WANT TO MOVE TO CANADA SO MUCH....;w; but I can't.

ANYWAY.

So....that means you'll say? :'D *puppy dog eyes* Please? Please please please with potatoes on top?



*stay


NO ONE LEAVE. EVER. NOT TILL I LEAVE.

Sandy 01-29-2013 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 415821)
XD I first learned about Canadian bacon thanks to an episode of iCarly. Derp. I've never tried it, either. :| OH! I JUST REMEMBERED. XD My dad and I were listening to one of Neil Young's new songs the other day. Right as my dad was wondering aloud why Neil never returned to Canada (since he was born there), the lyrics in the song said something to the effect of, "My friends have been scattered...like the leaves of a maple tree..." and I couldn't help but laugh. XD

I WANT TO MOVE TO CANADA SO MUCH....;w; but I can't.

ANYWAY.

So....that means you'll say? :'D *puppy dog eyes* Please? Please please please with potatoes on top?

Speaking of Canadian celebrities, let's get Justin Beiber straightened out.
Sure, he was born in Canada, but there's a reason he lives in Hollywood or America or whatever now. We banished him. We banished him really hard, shortly after his music career began.
Getting real sick of your shenanigans, Beiber.
WHY CAN'T YOU!?!?!
WHY
WRRYYYYYY
Don't move here, though. ._. Move to BC or Alberta. Heaven awaits... :'D (*barely stops self from launching into one of my rants about how my heart is still in BC/Alberta or whatever I always ramble about, I'm pretty sure I've had the same ramble at least three times here on KP*)

I'll say...?
(*throws potatoes*) 8D

SilverMoon 01-29-2013 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 415581)
......I don't want to grow up. x_x I don't want things to change ever again. I'm sick of everything always changing. I hate change.

Things are finally going well again, but I don't totally believe it's happening. It feels like a dream. Blissful, happy, but...the underlying sense that it's not real.

If this is a dream, I don't want this to end. Ever.

I don't want to grow up and get some cruddy job. I don't want to have to learn to drive. (Driving's freaking dangerous, man...the heck...) I don't want to see anyone ever leave KP again. I don't want to ever leave KP myself. I want some of the older members to come back.

I feel like my life is going too fast for me to enjoy it. I'm too beat down and numb to enjoy much of anything, lately. And I don't know how to slow everything down so I can hopefully repair myself. My own life is leaving me in the dust...

Know what you're feeling. :/

TheAshWolf 01-29-2013 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy (Post 415842)
Speaking of Canadian celebrities, let's get Justin Beiber straightened out.
Sure, he was born in Canada, but there's a reason he lives in Hollywood or America or whatever now. We banished him. We banished him really hard, shortly after his music career began.
Getting real sick of your shenanigans, Beiber.
WHY CAN'T YOU!?!?!
WHY
WRRYYYYYY
Don't move here, though. ._. Move to BC or Alberta. Heaven awaits... :'D (*barely stops self from launching into one of my rants about how my heart is still in BC/Alberta or whatever I always ramble about, I'm pretty sure I've had the same ramble at least three times here on KP*)

I'll say...?
(*throws potatoes*) 8D

Good to know he's not the spokesperson of Canada, then. XD

BECAUSE I HAVE FAMILY PEEPS HERE THAT PROBABLY WON'T MOVE WITH ME....ALSO A FEW FRIENDS WHO I REFUSE TO ABANDON IN THIS HORRIBLE DESERT, THAT'S WHY! ;w;

fkhvsadfahdfakhdfkhdavf!!!!! e___e *kicks self* TYPO. Stupid typo. I meant "stay".

TheAshWolf 01-29-2013 06:50 PM

*le feeling nostalgic* *TRYING to re-install Viva Pinata for no apparent reason*
What....what is happening? ERROR IN INSTALLATION? Oh, wait, there, it fixed itself. .......BUT THE START SCREEN HAS NO WORDS...what is happening?

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mc...3zjto1_500.gif


*after taking troubleshooting advice but still getting nowhere*

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7jghcGYRb1r23lnc.gif


*two hours of trying to fix it later*

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mb...i5awo2_400.gif


Technology hates me... ;w; I just want to play Viva Pinata again...I miss the whirlms and sparrowmints...*is insane*

Whatever. *gives up* XD

CACrools 01-29-2013 07:53 PM

I HATH FIGURED OUT SOMETHING! No one leaves until Perry does. Yes? Good? ON WE GO! :D

MaryElizabeth 01-29-2013 08:10 PM

Can we all just soar to Neverland and forget thoughts of leaving?

CACrools 01-29-2013 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaryElizabeth (Post 415941)
Can we all just soar to Neverland and forget thoughts of leaving?

That sounds nice... sometimes I dream of Neverland...

soph-soph27 01-29-2013 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaryElizabeth (Post 415941)
Can we all just soar to Neverland and forget thoughts of leaving?

If we could fly, that would be fine. We could find Daedulus and ask him for the plans of the wings he made.

L.S.Trendom 01-30-2013 07:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaryElizabeth (Post 415941)
Can we all just soar to Neverland and forget thoughts of leaving?

YES.

moonbeam 01-30-2013 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy (Post 415778)
"There's no reason to leave..."
http://5minutebible.com/wp-content/u...ce-300x226.jpg

(*hopes that pic shows up*)

*...pic does not show up...* XD But thanks

lvhamsters 01-30-2013 11:29 AM

Adflasjdfladkjflasdf.
Oh brother.
He told me I've cause him a lot of pain over the years. So I asked him to name one thing. He couldn't name anything.
Hypocrite.
He doesn't know what happens . . .

Bex 01-30-2013 01:41 PM

adfghjkl I'm starting high school today o_0
I'm at the same time scared and excited.
Scared- it's HIGH school. Full of loud, noisy, brutal, huge, TEENAGERS(i really hate noise)
Excited- It's high SCHOOL. Full of tests and fun reading and writing activities. Seriously, one reading class had a list of options they could do when reading hunger games and one of them was act out, film and edit a short hunger games film. IN a writing class, one group wrote and PUBLISHED a horror story as part of thier grade, and when I went to the orientation, the science students SET MY HANDS ON FIRE AND I DIDN'T FEEL A THING! I FELT LIKE A FIRE BENDER!
So, does anyone have any tips?

TheAshWolf 01-30-2013 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bex (Post 416137)
adfghjkl I'm starting high school today o_0
I'm at the same time scared and excited.
Scared- it's HIGH school. Full of loud, noisy, brutal, huge, TEENAGERS(i really hate noise)
Excited- It's high SCHOOL. Full of tests and fun reading and writing activities. Seriously, one reading class had a list of options they could do when reading hunger games and one of them was act out, film and edit a short hunger games film. IN a writing class, one group wrote and PUBLISHED a horror story as part of thier grade, and when I went to the orientation, the science students SET MY HANDS ON FIRE AND I DIDN'T FEEL A THING! I FELT LIKE A FIRE BENDER!
So, does anyone have any tips?

Tips:
Don't let anything anyone says get to you. That includes what the teachers say.
Don't stress over grades too much.
As cliche as it sounds, be yourself, and there's a good chance you'll find a group of really great friends.
Try to keep a notebook list of all the assignments that are due that week, and on what day.

TheMoonWakedWolf 01-30-2013 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bex (Post 416137)
adfghjkl I'm starting high school today o_0
I'm at the same time scared and excited.
Scared- it's HIGH school. Full of loud, noisy, brutal, huge, TEENAGERS(i really hate noise)
Excited- It's high SCHOOL. Full of tests and fun reading and writing activities. Seriously, one reading class had a list of options they could do when reading hunger games and one of them was act out, film and edit a short hunger games film. IN a writing class, one group wrote and PUBLISHED a horror story as part of thier grade, and when I went to the orientation, the science students SET MY HANDS ON FIRE AND I DIDN'T FEEL A THING! I FELT LIKE A FIRE BENDER!
So, does anyone have any tips?

Okay. Yeah. So. I'm not in high school, but having two brothers that were/are in high school and having been there multiple times, I think what I've gathered should be pretty good advice.
  1. Find a group/club that you know you'll enjoy (marching band, show choir, student council, whatever) and stick with it. You'll make new friends with the same interests as you, and you'll have more to brag about on a resume/college application (depending on the club/group).
  2. Try to meet some upperclassmen. Again, marching band/show choir/student council/any club/group with a variety of grades is a good way to do this.
  3. Don't overload yourself or stress over grades. A little challenge is good, but you don't want to struggle or become overwhelmed with your work.
  4. Be honest-- with yourself and with others. If you didn't get your homework done, admit it to both your teacher and yourself so you'll get it finished next time. Don't start rumors about your friends/get into drama. It might be difficult, depending on the kind of people you hang with, but just attempt to stay out of that nitty-gritty stuff.
  5. PLAN AHEAD. Whether it's from just getting your schedule together or deciding on a college, don't always go with the flow. If you want to set up a good future for yourself, make sure you prepare for it first. It doesn't matter if you don't know what you want to do-- if you want to be successful in any way, set yourself up for it.
  6. Don't slack in any year. Don't let yourself dumb down. Always keep on trying to climb up at a pace that suits you.
  7. Do what you want, not what your friends want. That could be one of your worst mistakes in high school.
  8. Have fun. High school is what you're going to remember for the rest of your life-- enjoy it!

M'kay.
I think that's good.
Yeah.
Cool.

MaryElizabeth 01-30-2013 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom (Post 416039)

I love that song. :D:D

HeatherB 01-30-2013 05:00 PM

do
not
eat

L.S.Trendom 01-30-2013 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherB (Post 416237)
do
not
eat

fucking eat.
if you don't eat, why should I?


@Mary Elizabeth: That song's sort of my life :P

cheezemziez 01-30-2013 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherB (Post 416237)
do
not
eat

do
eat

You've got to be strong about this, Heather.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:13 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.