The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

maxi 03-16-2013 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bookworm1999 (Post 439797)
" I'm Shawn Spenstar and this is by partner, Gus "TT" Show Biz."
"The extra T is for extra talent."

XD I remember that.

maxi 03-16-2013 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bookworm1999 (Post 439799)
huh?
#confused

#oh
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkNnceNJXz0
get the girl that just walked in but she thinks you *suck*

bookworm1999 03-16-2013 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 439800)
XD I remember that.

XD I sure do :P Haha... Oh Gus... and Shawn...

bookworm1999 03-16-2013 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 439801)
#oh
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkNnceNJXz0
get the girl that just walked in but she thinks you *suck*

....................o.o
I don't..... um....
/hides/

Arin 03-16-2013 08:24 AM

aenbawiuvbowruvaowsbvosfbrosbevowdbgo;;;;;;;brwgow bv;olbduvazdjlvwnawdbouaolbukvoszbdv;osubdgivkbfjs szkjdfvboa;bwvo;awbdnuvoAbdnvaowdbv;owbg;owabvo;sb duvo;lbvo;buvowarbuv;osDUBvo;ldhsuolHSDvoaskjv;szu rnbv;aush;ololzdhuvousdhlsjdlszjdgnhz;sdvhakdfhbak dfjhashdgosufhgaosurghaohseoasdhfasdhfashrgoauhgoa ughaoisdfjasdijfashboshdoahgoaishdfasdfhabohaodsgl hbnaoisdghaosihaosdga;sdgjhas;odguaosughoa;sdhuv;o adnuvo;hnugolghuajsdhkjsldhs;dhdkjvnzosdj;soadbsu; dbv;asdvb;osabdvaso;dgbssabdgs;aodgubvbaksjdvbaskd jbsda;ogbos;dbga;sodbvaosdubvo;abdsvboauds;gbao;sd bg;oasdgub;aosdba;odsubvkjfzbvlkajsdfhywirstdgawoe ugf;aoweghuba;ldjsvbahslrbgdo;abeuwg;awbejsfd

wEGHF;ALSHFDA;SEIFHD;AWIESGA;HF;AOHUFEu;ahwrg;ohuf HUHAUUHAOJSFHAS;DFUHAWU;EFHH;UAu;hsg;aosuhfdauowhe fahoefaha;usfhaushdjksdhjaksdfhalskjdfhahfa;woeghu ;aosegaofhaowehsuf;aehouwg;uEGW;AUEWGUAWKE;HGAOWEF H;AWEHUF;AUHWH;UAua;eghuaweuha;huewgaowegha;howef

Why do you like that song soooo much? XD

maxi 03-16-2013 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bookworm1999 (Post 439802)
XD I sure do :P Haha... Oh Gus... and Shawn...

haha
Quote:

Originally Posted by bookworm1999 (Post 439803)
....................o.o
I don't..... um....
/hides/

Strange things will happen—
I'm not here for your—
Here. No stranger would it be—
Entertainment! You don't really—
If we met up at midnight at the—
Wanna mess with me tonight—
Hanging Tree...

bookworm1999 03-16-2013 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 439806)
haha

Strange things will happen—
I'm not here for your—
Here. No stranger would it be—
Entertainment! You don't really—
If we met up at midnight at the—
Wanna mess with me tonight—
Hanging Tree...

*blinks*
So many songs....

Oh... Max.
QUESTION.

maxi 03-16-2013 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arin (Post 439805)
aenbawiuvbowruvaowsbvosfbrosbevowdbgo;;;;;;;brwgow bv;olbduvazdjlvwnawdbouaolbukvoszbdv;osubdgivkbfjs szkjdfvboa;bwvo;awbdnuvoAbdnvaowdbv;owbg;owabvo;sb duvo;lbvo;buvowarbuv;osDUBvo;ldhsuolHSDvoaskjv;szu rnbv;aush;ololzdhuvousdhlsjdlszjdgnhz;sdvhakdfhbak dfjhashdgosufhgaosurghaohseoasdhfasdhfashrgoauhgoa ughaoisdfjasdijfashboshdoahgoaishdfasdfhabohaodsgl hbnaoisdghaosihaosdga;sdgjhas;odguaosughoa;sdhuv;o adnuvo;hnugolghuajsdhkjsldhs;dhdkjvnzosdj;soadbsu; dbv;asdvb;osabdvaso;dgbssabdgs;aodgubvbaksjdvbaskd jbsda;ogbos;dbga;sodbvaosdubvo;abdsvboauds;gbao;sd bg;oasdgub;aosdba;odsubvkjfzbvlkajsdfhywirstdgawoe ugf;aoweghuba;ldjsvbahslrbgdo;abeuwg;awbejsfd

wEGHF;ALSHFDA;SEIFHD;AWIESGA;HF;AOHUFEu;ahwrg;ohuf HUHAUUHAOJSFHAS;DFUHAWU;EFHH;UAu;hsg;aosuhfdauowhe fahoefaha;usfhaushdjksdhjaksdfhalskjdfhahfa;woeghu ;aosegaofhaowehsuf;aehouwg;uEGW;AUEWGUAWKE;HGAOWEF H;AWEHUF;AUHWH;UAua;eghuaweuha;huewgaowegha;howef

Why do you like that song soooo much? XD

Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, oh
Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, oh

Check it out, going out on the late night
Looking tight, feeling nice, it's a **** fight
I can tell I just know that it's going down tonight
At the door we don't wait cause we know them
At the bar, six shots, just beginning
That's when ****head put his hands on me
But you see

I'm not here for your entertainment
You don't really want to mess with me tonight
Just stop and take a second
I was fine before you walked into my life
Cause you know it's over before it began
Keep your drink, just give me the money
It's just you and your hand tonight

Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, oh
Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, oh

Midnight, I'm drunk, I don't give a ****
Wanna dance by myself, guess you're outta luck
Don't touch, back up, I'm not the one
Buh-bye
Listen up, it's just not happening
You can say what you want to your boyfriends
Just let me have my fun tonight
A'ight?

I'm not here for your entertainment
You don't really want to mess with me tonight
Just stop and take a second
I was fine before you walked into my life
Cause you know it's over
Before it began

Keep your drink just give me the money
It's just you and your hand tonight

Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, oh
Break, break, break, break break it down

In the corner with your boys you bet up five bucks
To get at the girl that just walked in but she thinks you suck
We didn't get all dressed up just for you to see
So quit spilling your drinks on me yeah

You know you are high fivin', talkin' ****, but you're going home alone aren'tcha?

'Cause I'm not here for your entertainment
No
You don't really want to mess with me tonight
Just stop and take a second
Just stop and take a second
I was fine before you walked into my life
Cause you know it's over
Know it's over
Before it began
Keep your drink just give me the money
It's just you and your hand tonight
It's just you and your hand

I'm not here for your entertainment
No no no
You don't really want to mess with me tonight
Just stop and take a second
Just take a second
I was fine before you walked into my life
Cause you know it's over
Before it began
Keep your drink just give me the money
It's just you and your hand tonight
Yeah oh

maxi 03-16-2013 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bookworm1999 (Post 439808)
*blinks*
So many songs....

Oh... Max.
QUESTION.

Oh yes. :D Ask away!

maxi 03-16-2013 08:30 AM

=_= So.....tired.....asdfghjklkjhgfdsa....
Alright! I am heading off to bed now. :'^J Bye everyone for the night/day!

bookworm1999 03-16-2013 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 439810)
Oh yes. :D Ask away!

*fiddles with fingers*
Since you're still up.......
and....
... you said you would a while ago....
the chapter?

maxi 03-16-2013 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bookworm1999 (Post 439813)
*fiddles with fingers*
Since you're still up.......
and....
... you said you would a while ago....
the chapter?

;-; I will tomorrow. I am so tired. ;-; I srsly will. WIIILLLLLLL.

Confuzzled 03-16-2013 08:50 AM

Oh. MY Gosh.
KP is literallly making me depressed. Why does everyone have to be sad? Why is everyother post depressing?
I understand people are very sad, but I don't think every post should be a rant.
Ok, now that makes me sound mean.
But still.
KP isn't what it used to be, and to tell you the truth, I hate it. (KP, not you guys. :D)

DragonRider 03-16-2013 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 439806)
haha

Strange things will happen—
I'm not here for your—
Here. No stranger would it be—
Entertainment! You don't really—
If we met up at midnight at the—
Wanna mess with me tonight—
Hanging Tree...

You know the Hanging Tree! 8D
My friends and I were going to perform it at the talent show on our yearly school trip... But we all chickened out. XD

cheezemziez 03-16-2013 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragonRider (Post 439830)
You know the Hanging Tree! 8D
My friends and I were going to perform it at the talent show on our yearly school trip... But we all chickened out. XD

Romeo and Juliet/Cinderella.

DragonRider 03-16-2013 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheezemziez (Post 439832)
Romeo and Juliet/Cinderella.

THAT WAS SO AWESOME 8D
i

DragonRider 03-16-2013 09:49 AM

I can't believe we are not going to field centre
bushcraft instead just ugh
ive looked at the website and it is not good
have you seen it, cheeze?

LaurenM 03-16-2013 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Confuzzled (Post 439822)
Oh. MY Gosh.
KP is literallly making me depressed. Why does everyone have to be sad? Why is everyother post depressing?
I understand people are very sad, but I don't think every post should be a rant.
Ok, now that makes me sound mean.
But still.
KP isn't what it used to be, and to tell you the truth, I hate it. (KP, not you guys. :D)

But ranting helps. This thread is a warning in itself. You don't have to read this thread.

cheezemziez 03-16-2013 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragonRider (Post 439836)
THAT WAS SO AWESOME 8D
i

My towel bit was kind of awkward. Cleara was hilarious. She did actually have the speech memorized before.

cheezemziez 03-16-2013 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragonRider (Post 439837)
I can't believe we are not going to field centre
bushcraft instead just ugh
ive looked at the website and it is not good
have you seen it, cheeze?

Apparently we're going at the same time as the Year 10s. The other, actual rebel year. That's going to work out so well.

DragonRider 03-16-2013 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheezemziez (Post 439859)
My towel bit was kind of awkward. Cleara was hilarious. She did actually have the speech memorized before.

IT WAS FUNNY
:O Really? Wow.

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheezemziez (Post 439860)
Apparently we're going at the same time as the Year 10s. The other, actual rebel year. That's going to work out so well.

Totally going to be a normal trip.
BUT WE CAN FANSPAZZ WITH J ABOUT DW AND TORCHWOOD AND ASDFGHJKL

cheezemziez 03-16-2013 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragonRider (Post 439861)
IT WAS FUNNY
:O Really? Wow.



Totally going to be a normal trip.
BUT WE CAN FANSPAZZ WITH J ABOUT DW AND TORCHWOOD AND ASDFGHJKL

I nearly peed from laughing at myself.
Well, it is Cleara.

Yeah.
Not exactly going to work for me, because my friend also in Year 10 is kind of feuding with her. And she doesn't exactly know that J's also my friend.

cheezemziez 03-16-2013 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bex (Post 439870)
You remember that girl who im gonna call Yasmin, who is 13 and the boy who likes her(lets call him Frank) who is 18. He sent her this text

I cant explain why. But its you. you are amazing. And a habit is something that is good or babe and can be sub conscious or conscious like chewing your nails... its you who makes me go nuts. My mind ticks with over with thoughts on you. My arms itch to wrap around your slim bodice, my skin tingles to want to brush against yours

Love is love. Infatuation is infatuation. Obsession is obsession. The last sentence is a little creepy, age difference or no.

LaurenM 03-16-2013 10:49 AM

That should be more appropriate on the crush thread....

soph-soph27 03-16-2013 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bex (Post 439870)
You remember that girl who im gonna call Yasmin, who is 13 and the boy who likes her(lets call him Frank) who is 18. He sent her this text

I cant explain why. But its you. you are amazing. And a habit is something that is good or babe and can be sub conscious or conscious like chewing your nails... its you who makes me go nuts. My mind ticks with over with thoughts on you. My arms itch to wrap around your slim bodice, my skin tingles to want to brush against yours

*eye twitches*

*it's

*I'm

*can't

LaurenM 03-16-2013 11:57 AM

I wonder why you only corrected that one.

soph-soph27 03-16-2013 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaurenM (Post 439940)
I wonder why you only corrected that one.

Because it was the first my eye caught. You're right, I'll go through and fix the rest.

LaurenM 03-16-2013 12:21 PM

Just wondering.
Apart from that, it's just a bit creepy to me.

LaurenM 03-16-2013 12:47 PM

I don't know why, but I've been feeling dead inside. I get happy in random short bursts but it never lasts long and I go back to my usual dead state. Why?

camikat 03-16-2013 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaurenM (Post 439959)
I don't know why, but I've been feeling dead inside. I get happy in random short bursts but it never lasts long and I go back to my usual dead state. Why?

This. .-.

Confuzzled 03-16-2013 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaurenM (Post 439849)
But ranting helps. This thread is a warning in itself. You don't have to read this thread.

No, I'm not talkin just about this thread. I only posted it in here, because hereis the only place any one would reply. It's the posts. It's making me feel depressed. 0_o

TheAshWolf 03-16-2013 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheezemziez (Post 439877)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bex (Post 439870)
You remember that girl who im gonna call Yasmin, who is 13 and the boy who likes her(lets call him Frank) who is 18. He sent her this text

I cant explain why. But its you. you are amazing. And a habit is something that is good or babe and can be sub conscious or conscious like chewing your nails... its you who makes me go nuts. My mind ticks with over with thoughts on you. My arms itch to wrap around your slim bodice, my skin tingles to want to brush against yours

Love is love. Infatuation is infatuation. Obsession is obsession. The last sentence is a little creepy, age difference or no.

O__o I second that. That text has red flags all over it. If he doesn't have an...ulterior motive...then he's either infatuated or obsessed.

I mean, they're FIVE YEARS apart. An age deference of merely two years can put a lot of strain on a relationship. But, that's not even the main point! He's a legal ADULT. She's still a KID. It's not only morally and emotionally incorrect, it's illegal. All it will take is one phone call, and this guy will be in major legal trouble for sending her texts like that.

I know it seems like they really do like each other, but it's just not right any way you look at it--legally, morally, or emotionally. It wouldn't work out in the end, anyway.

Confuzzled 03-16-2013 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaurenM (Post 439878)
That should be more appropriate on the crush thread....

Who cares? :D

avbhabra 03-16-2013 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaurenM (Post 439959)
I don't know why, but I've been feeling dead inside. I get happy in random short bursts but it never lasts long and I go back to my usual dead state. Why?

It's the complete opposite for me. :p

camikat 03-16-2013 08:01 PM

I don't know...I feel one-dimensional. Flat. Like I'm empty of meaning. :/

avbhabra 03-16-2013 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by camikat (Post 440335)
I don't know...I feel one-dimensional. Flat. Like I'm empty of meaning. :/

You are definitely NOT empty of meaning. Without you, the world would be a different place. Without anybody, the world would be a different place. Because you influence the people around you. ^_^

I know, I sound cheesey but... yeah. xD

camikat 03-16-2013 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by avbhabra (Post 440373)
You are definitely NOT empty of meaning. Without you, the world would be a different place. Without anybody, the world would be a different place. Because you influence the people around you. ^_^

I know, I sound cheesey but... yeah. xD

Yeah...but I feel like I'm not really important. Small, I guess. I know I'm not, but I'm just so awkward in real life that most people think I probably am. .-. And it's just that I'm so isolated and drifting from my supposed "friends"...I'm just going to stop rambling before I sound stupid. ._.

avbhabra 03-16-2013 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by camikat (Post 440376)
Yeah...but I feel like I'm not really important. Small, I guess. I know I'm not, but I'm just so awkward in real life that most people think I probably am. .-. And it's just that I'm so isolated and drifting from my supposed "friends"...I'm just going to stop rambling before I sound stupid. ._.

Sounding stupid? You don't sound stupid, you sound human. Everyone has a place in the world. It's too bad that only a few realize it. :/ Everyone has a big impact. You just have to know that even if you may be small, you play an important role. It's not the size that you feel, it's the size of your soul. And if no one notices, well, too bad for them. ;)

camikat 03-16-2013 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by avbhabra (Post 440390)
Sounding stupid? You don't sound stupid, you sound human. Everyone has a place in the world. It's too bad that only a few realize it. :/ Everyone has a big impact. You just have to know that even if you may be small, you play an important role. It's not the size that you feel, it's the size of your soul. And if no one notices, well, too bad for them. ;)

Thanks. :'3

maxi 03-16-2013 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by camikat (Post 440335)
I don't know...I feel one-dimensional. Flat. Like I'm empty of meaning. :/

D^::::::::::: nuuuuu.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:11 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.