The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

Lily09 10-02-2012 09:13 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBy8GKipoJE

nngo 10-02-2012 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 345783)

Ha, I listened to all the songs on Spotify. They were awesome.

Lily09 10-02-2012 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nngo (Post 345779)
There's always the Internet. I used that.

Are all 14 songs on YouTube? I wish I hadn't used my Amazon gift card >.<

Lily09 10-02-2012 09:15 PM

SPOTIFY DO YOU NEED AN ACCOUNT. i

Lily09 10-02-2012 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nngo (Post 345784)
Ha, I listened to all the songs on Spotify. They were awesome.

Do you have a link?

nngo 10-02-2012 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 345787)
Do you have a link?

Spotify's an app off of Facebook, so you gotta have a FB. And this, I think.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKCGwLQ_g-s

Lily09 10-02-2012 09:19 PM

i think i owe you.

nngo 10-02-2012 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 345789)
i think i owe you.

Not really. I think passing around TOV links is more of an personal obligation.

Bex 10-02-2012 09:32 PM

does anyone have THAT sort of friend? The one you love to bits, the only good one, and you never get to see.SH doesn't have internet, a landline, we go to different schools and she's always moving houses. I see her like once every 9 months and when i do she is so unreliable. She missed my tenth birthday party without even telling me. I didn't do any of the activities coz I was waiting for her. And now today, we were supposed to meet at 2, but she hasn't turned up and its 4.
I'm pissed off.

Sandy 10-02-2012 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 345607)
I hate how I can be on Cloud 9 for a whole day, and then have my joy unraveled in less than ten minutes.

Reasons I have to be happy about this October:
- Going to an amusement park soon,
- I'm making great strides in editing WOT,
- School is finally going well,
- It's cooling down earlier than normal! O_O WE'RE ACTUALLY GOING TO HAVE AN AUTUMN! :'3
- 2NE1's new album comes out this month, (they're my favorite singing group)
- I heard Jeff Lynn is going to remaster some of E.L.O. (Electric Light Orchestra)'s biggest hits, including Mr. Blue Sky, (which I saw a music video preview with the audio all cleaned up and amazing) PLUS he's putting out a new album! :'D (E.L.O. is my 2nd favorite group. Whovians? You should know their songs from that one totally random episode. XD Y'know, with that assimilater alien and the girl stuck in the brick.)

Reasons why I feel horrible right now:
- The Internet isn't safe, no matter what site you're on,
- I am forced to hide behind a pen name and most likely won't put a picture of myself on the back of WOT when I publish purely because the world isn't safe, even though I want to do that in the worst way,
- I hate Spanish in school to a degree incomprehensible by any teacher,
- The world is full of heartless morons--old farmer gets eaten alive by his own pigs, story gets into the news, and people think it's FUNNY. e_e
- Plus more stuff I'm not even going to mention. x_x

...I feel like I want to cry, but I can't make the tears surface. I feel like I want to just go sleep the day away, but I can't fall back asleep, plus I have schoolwork to do. I feel like I want to scream at someone, but I love everyone around me and I don't want to hurt their feelings or disrupt their day.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mag5oyC16F1rsaze3.gif
...Maybe watching Hetalia will cheer me up...

I saw Austria... sparkly Austria (I want to lick him...) **THIS IS A REFERENCE TO SOMETHING FRANCE SAYS IN SEASON FOUR... X'D**... and I just had to reply.
I've been feeling pretty badly lately too, that's true, plus I've been having a lot of growing pains in the muscles in my legs (more like growing floppiness... x_x My muscles are suddenly too busy "growing" to have any energy left over for running or working out...) so I haven't been able to do anything, I'm still paranoid about how I look, turns out I was getting a little on the malnourished side (by the way, I read your reply... thank you so much. <:^j I only have a limited amount of time on here so I didn't get to reply but I just want you to know how much your replies and support means to me. <:^J) judging by the craziness that started happening on my skin. x_x So... you're not alone on the whole general feeling-bad thing.
But the fact that you're not letting yourself put a picture on the back of your book, even though you want to, is bothering me. <:^C ASH!! Come on! There's no reason to be afraid like that; it's your book, for crying out loud, you deserve to be able to put your face on it! :< There's no reason to be afraid; all those other KidPubbers have done it, I've already done it tons of times and I'm not even published (I uploaded a butt ton of photos onto dA the other day, as you know :P)... the internet is full of faces. Now, if you didn't WANT to put your face on WOT, I wouldn't even be talking about this, but the fact that your paranoia is stopping you from doing something that every author dreams of--having their smiling face put proudly on the back of their work--makes me sad. <:^C I hope that, whatever your decision may be, you can reach it soon and be happy with it... I mean, aslhdhsjkad, of COURSE it's safe! x_x alsdlkakldjasl!
Um... about the farmer thing... I'm not sure what to say... o_O And I'm pretty sure that the other people feel the same, and that's why they're laughing.
I want to sleep too. I don't want to go to school, I don't want to face the life that is approaching fast--I'm turning fifteen next year... ugh, I REALLY don't want to think about it--I simply want to ditch school, ditch my life, ditch this human body that I just can't come to terms with, and simply wander the beautiful fall heaven that has become of my town, painted with reds and browns and yellows with the sweet smell of autumn, wander it forever... downstairs my parents are discussing my volunteer hours/CAS programme and my mind is still struggling to wrap around it.
About Spanish... I can't really relate... :< I love foreign language classes more than life itself, I adore French, I adore writing it, I adore speaking in it, even if I may never be good enough to actually understand a French/Quebecois person. XD I may even start German and... yeah. All of my schoolwork is going really well, I love my math class, I love algebra, I love English class and I love the Odyssey and studying it... so I can relate to almost nothing about school. x_x But I mean, I do know some tips... you have to tell yourself that you enjoy schoolwork. You have to convince yourself that you're not in the mood to write or do anything else, that you're in the mood to do schoolwork. You have to persuade yourself, trick yourself into believing that you love it. x_x XD That's what I do.
But... when you get the chance... just take a break from life. :< Take a nice walk in the autumn, take a long shower, have a nap outside, listen to pretty music and fall asleep to it... something that can slow everything down for you so you can understand it better. :<
Meanwhile... here's Russia doing a dance for you to make you feel better. <:^J
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lhtvx6SkNu1qbr1yc.gif






http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7...l82po1_400.gif

soph-soph27 10-02-2012 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bex (Post 345792)
does anyone have THAT sort of friend? The one you love to bits, the only good one, and you never get to see.SH doesn't have internet, a landline, we go to different schools and she's always moving houses. I see her like once every 9 months and when i do she is so unreliable. She missed my tenth birthday party without even telling me. I didn't do any of the activities coz I was waiting for her. And now today, we were supposed to meet at 2, but she hasn't turned up and its 4.
I'm pissed off.

*sigh* I know what you mean. That person who you have an awesome relationship with until you don't see each other as often, and suddenly they have different friends and preferences, and even though you expect them to be different you still get annoyed.

maxi 10-02-2012 09:40 PM

Why, Sandy, why?! I won't be able to talk to you ._. I know it sounds strange. It's just T_T *cries*

soph-soph27 10-02-2012 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sandy (Post 345794)

WHAT. HOLY MUSICAL B@MAN FTW. xD

nngo 10-02-2012 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soph-soph27 (Post 345795)
*sigh* I know what you mean. That person who you have an awesome relationship with until you don't see each other as often, and suddenly they have different friends and preferences, and even though you expect them to be different you still get annoyed.

Yeah. Like my cousins. I barely ever get to see them because they live in another state. When I hear about them on Facebook, they don't sound like themselves. I get worried that each next time we meet, we'll even drift farther apart because of our slowly differing interests. Luckily, we're still pretty close friends in person. But I'm still a bit scared that one day, the ice will just break and we'll be two seperate ice floes drifting apart from each other.

AlgebraAddict 10-02-2012 09:52 PM

I wrote a two-page rant and then deleted it because I didn't want to post it. Sounded too stupid. Mreh. Mablipketo.

Moogle 10-02-2012 09:52 PM

October 2nd...1000 days....I was supposed to....I don't think I can *cries*

TheAshWolf 10-02-2012 10:29 PM

So, I did a bunch of stuff I've been putting off. And yet, I still feel like this:

http://cdn.thatssotrue.com/2012/2/25...1330178306.gif

Meh, at least I feel a little better emotionally. http://e.deviantart.net/emoticons/a/animesweat.gif

maxi 10-02-2012 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 345807)
So, I did a bunch of stuff I've been putting off. And yet, I still feel like this:

http://cdn.thatssotrue.com/2012/2/25...1330178306.gif

Meh, at least I feel a little better emotionally. http://e.deviantart.net/emoticons/a/animesweat.gif

I feel happy for you ;D I'm glad you are going well emotionally. So, it's all worked out well?

cloudwriter 10-02-2012 10:48 PM

So, I'm in choir. Choir is one of the easiest A plus grades ever- if you show up, sing, and turn in papers you do in class, you get an A. Pretty easy. Well this is my third year in choir. In both sixth and seventh grade, I got A pluses.

So I was checking my grades online the other day.
In choir, my choir teacher gave me an F. -_-
So I go and ask her why. She said "you missed some "stuff."" (in my head: Oh, yeah, duh, that's a REALLY helpful answer, WOULD YOU MIND CLUING ME IN ON WHAT THIS STUFF IS?!?!) But I didn't say that. XD
Anyways, I only missed one day of school. And the grade for this was at the end of the first week of school. And I missed AFTER that. I sung, I showed up, I turned in papers, so I don't get why I get an F.

And another weird thing...in mid-September I checked my grades and I swear, I'm almost 100 percent positive my grade was 100 then. That wouldn't have been possible with the F in there. It's almost like it was recently changed.

TheAshWolf 10-02-2012 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy (Post 345794)
I saw Austria... sparkly Austria (I want to lick him...) **THIS IS A REFERENCE TO SOMETHING FRANCE SAYS IN SEASON FOUR... X'D**... and I just had to reply.
I've been feeling pretty badly lately too, that's true, plus I've been having a lot of growing pains in the muscles in my legs (more like growing floppiness... x_x My muscles are suddenly too busy "growing" to have any energy left over for running or working out...) so I haven't been able to do anything, I'm still paranoid about how I look, turns out I was getting a little on the malnourished side (by the way, I read your reply... thank you so much. <:^j I only have a limited amount of time on here so I didn't get to reply but I just want you to know how much your replies and support means to me. <:^J) judging by the craziness that started happening on my skin. x_x So... you're not alone on the whole general feeling-bad thing.
But the fact that you're not letting yourself put a picture on the back of your book, even though you want to, is bothering me. <:^C ASH!! Come on! There's no reason to be afraid like that; it's your book, for crying out loud, you deserve to be able to put your face on it! :< There's no reason to be afraid; all those other KidPubbers have done it, I've already done it tons of times and I'm not even published (I uploaded a butt ton of photos onto dA the other day, as you know :P)... the internet is full of faces. Now, if you didn't WANT to put your face on WOT, I wouldn't even be talking about this, but the fact that your paranoia is stopping you from doing something that every author dreams of--having their smiling face put proudly on the back of their work--makes me sad. <:^C I hope that, whatever your decision may be, you can reach it soon and be happy with it... I mean, aslhdhsjkad, of COURSE it's safe! x_x alsdlkakldjasl!
Um... about the farmer thing... I'm not sure what to say... o_O And I'm pretty sure that the other people feel the same, and that's why they're laughing.
I want to sleep too. I don't want to go to school, I don't want to face the life that is approaching fast--I'm turning fifteen next year... ugh, I REALLY don't want to think about it--I simply want to ditch school, ditch my life, ditch this human body that I just can't come to terms with, and simply wander the beautiful fall heaven that has become of my town, painted with reds and browns and yellows with the sweet smell of autumn, wander it forever... downstairs my parents are discussing my volunteer hours/CAS programme and my mind is still struggling to wrap around it.
About Spanish... I can't really relate... :< I love foreign language classes more than life itself, I adore French, I adore writing it, I adore speaking in it, even if I may never be good enough to actually understand a French/Quebecois person. XD I may even start German and... yeah. All of my schoolwork is going really well, I love my math class, I love algebra, I love English class and I love the Odyssey and studying it... so I can relate to almost nothing about school. x_x But I mean, I do know some tips... you have to tell yourself that you enjoy schoolwork. You have to convince yourself that you're not in the mood to write or do anything else, that you're in the mood to do schoolwork. You have to persuade yourself, trick yourself into believing that you love it. x_x XD That's what I do.
But... when you get the chance... just take a break from life. :< Take a nice walk in the autumn, take a long shower, have a nap outside, listen to pretty music and fall asleep to it... something that can slow everything down for you so you can understand it better. :<
Meanwhile... here's Russia doing a dance for you to make you feel better. <:^J
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lhtvx6SkNu1qbr1yc.gif






http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7...l82po1_400.gif

(I thought France said that in season 2... o_0 X'D Oh, gosh, that's one of the many reasons I'm afraid of France...ANYWAY. X_X)

Owwww. Growing pains. >_< That's no fun. (I'm glad you saw my reply to your post...I started to think you missed seeing it...and I'm super glad that my replies mean something to you. <:^3 *le feels useful*)

I know it's my book, and I have the right to, but the thought of any random freak in the world seeing what I look like is just bakjbfkjdbsfkjblsf. X_X I mean, I honestly don't think anyone would even BOTHER to look at my picture for any longer than two seconds and then forget about it, since I'm not much to look at, but, STILL. Regardless of how I think I look, I still want to put my picture on my work...but...my brain just...
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ma...jxwio1_250.gif

What do you mean "people feel the same and that's why they're laughing"? O_o

It's not that I don't WANT to do schoolwork--I love learning stuff--and it's not that I don't want to learn another language. I just hate this ridiculous lesson plan and kjbdkjfbskfdjbv I'm sorry, I just do NOT like Spanish. >_< At all. I hate the way it sounds, I hate the way it's put together (*stabs masculine and feminine nouns* YOU'RE INANIMATE OBJECTS, YOU DON'T NEED GENDERS!), I hate the moron that pops up on the Culture videos and is like, "MEXICO IS AWESOME WHY DOESN'T EVERYBODY MOVE TO MEXICO I LOVE MEXICO YOU SHOULD GO VACATION IN MEXICO (yeah, I know, Mexico City has a high crime rate but) MEXICO CITY IS THE BEST PLACE TO BEEEEE." e_o How the fudge is watching THAT going to help me learn a language?! I'd give so much to learn Korean....if I just had a use for it in my daily life other than music...*sighs* I love how the writing looks, I love how it sounds, etc. etc. etc. The polar opposite of how I feel about Spanish. :< I'm glad you enjoy school, though. <:^J

Oh my gosh, that sounds SO GOOD....*daydreams about doing that* 8D ........*daydream shatters like a brick getting thrown into a mirror* but I' have too many responsibilities. OTL I can't leave them behind for a day. Ugh, I dunno. Maybe I can work something out.

XD Oh my gosh, Russia dancing!!! *lols*
AND WHAT THE HECK IS THAT?! O____O BATMAN....ENGLAND AND AMERICA....WAAAAAAAATTTTT!? XD *is cracking up* Okay...I have to admit, I do feel a little better now...
Thank you, Sandy. <:^J

maxi 10-02-2012 10:59 PM

I get so distracted, sometimes. Though, this day is much much muchworse and it sucks ~_~

AlgebraAddict 10-03-2012 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cloudwriter (Post 345816)
So, I'm in choir. Choir is one of the easiest A plus grades ever- if you show up, sing, and turn in papers you do in class, you get an A. Pretty easy. Well this is my third year in choir. In both sixth and seventh grade, I got A pluses.

So I was checking my grades online the other day.
In choir, my choir teacher gave me an F. -_-
So I go and ask her why. She said "you missed some "stuff."" (in my head: Oh, yeah, duh, that's a REALLY helpful answer, WOULD YOU MIND CLUING ME IN ON WHAT THIS STUFF IS?!?!) But I didn't say that. XD
Anyways, I only missed one day of school. And the grade for this was at the end of the first week of school. And I missed AFTER that. I sung, I showed up, I turned in papers, so I don't get why I get an F.

And another weird thing...in mid-September I checked my grades and I swear, I'm almost 100 percent positive my grade was 100 then. That wouldn't have been possible with the F in there. It's almost like it was recently changed.

Did you miss a concert that you didn't know about? I dunno.

MaggieMay 10-03-2012 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lvhamsters (Post 345188)
I hurt. I hurt so freaking bad. Not physically though. I have this huge weight on my shoulders whether its my insecurity or all of that weight Im bearing from my friends or all of my problems. Probably all of it. But I'm gonna drop that weight because I'm sick of it. I just give up. Everyone tells me their problems and I'm like a therapist to all of my friends but I can't talk to anybody. No one listens. No one sees that I have pain too. I know I may be selfish for this, but I really need someone to talk to about all of this but I have no one. And it's getting to be to much. I feel like I'm trapped and my problems are going to eat me alive, if they haven't already. So I'm just going to drop my act. I won't pretend to be happy anymore, I don't care what anyone thinks anymore. Yeah, my insecurites will take me over and probably destroy me but I just don't care anymore.

I know exactly how you feel...I just made some new friends that actually cared. And I stepped up to my one friend and told her that I wasn't giving her anymore pep talks, because they never really worked, anyways. She was disappointed--I don't know why--and she said that even though they weren't helping her now, they would when she was grown out. What the heck??

Anyways, it's all solved now...for me anyways.

maxi 10-03-2012 08:28 AM

Damn. S_S :confused:

HeatherB 10-03-2012 04:56 PM

well now i get why people cut themselves

BlueMi 10-03-2012 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heatherb (Post 345881)
well Now I Get Why People Cut Themselves

ಠ_ಠ

TheAshWolf 10-03-2012 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherB (Post 345881)
well now i get why people cut themselves

...................What does THAT mean? O__o Dare I ask.

Moogle 10-03-2012 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueMi (Post 345888)
ಠ_ಠ

I second this

AlgebraAddict 10-03-2012 06:33 PM

To C,

Quit. Just quit. I'm tired of you making me feel like an idiot. You freely blab my deepest secrets while you tell me not to talk about your stupid fourth grade crush because "if you want to make any friends, you don't do that". I've been homeschooled before, but I can manage here. Stop being a predjudiced mablipketo. If I say something you don't like, don't pull the "that's not socially acceptable" card. Say you don't like it. Why is it that you always manage to insult me, and then get mad at me when I critisize you? Why do you call me mellow, and refuse to believe more than what you've seen on the outside? What do you know of me? You come to my house on the weekends. I see you at school. Have you ever seen me when I'm mad, when I'm bitter, when I feel so pathetic I cry for hours on end? When I fall out of a tree, you call me clumsy, and when you fall out of a tree you're a victim in distress. I'm TIRED. Oh, and have you ever obsessed? Apparently not, Miss Socially Acceptable. If I continue to obsess over Moomin characters, it's not socially inappropriate. You have no right to say in a superior voice, while everyone else is just laughing and going along with it, "No offense, Esther, but that's just getting old." You are such a hypocrite sometimes, you know that, right? Like in math, where you accuse me of showing off and making you feel bad. And then you go on and on and on in PE about how horrible I am at running. How does that make sense?

And yet, I promise you this much. I'll always, always be there for you. Even when you're not there for me.

wildwolf 10-03-2012 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 345952)
To C,

Quit. Just quit. I'm tired of you making me feel like an idiot. You freely blab my deepest secrets while you tell me not to talk about your stupid fourth grade crush because "if you want to make any friends, you don't do that". I've been homeschooled before, but I can manage here. Stop being a predjudiced mablipketo. If I say something you don't like, don't pull the "that's not socially acceptable" card. Say you don't like it. Why is it that you always manage to insult me, and then get mad at me when I critisize you? Why do you call me mellow, and refuse to believe more than what you've seen on the outside? What do you know of me? You come to my house on the weekends. I see you at school. Have you ever seen me when I'm mad, when I'm bitter, when I feel so pathetic I cry for hours on end? When I fall out of a tree, you call me clumsy, and when you fall out of a tree you're a victim in distress. I'm TIRED. Oh, and have you ever obsessed? Apparently not, Miss Socially Acceptable. If I continue to obsess over Moomin characters, it's not socially inappropriate. You have no right to say in a superior voice, while everyone else is just laughing and going along with it, "No offense, Esther, but that's just getting old." You are such a hypocrite sometimes, you know that, right? Like in math, where you accuse me of showing off and making you feel bad. And then you go on and on and on in PE about how horrible I am at running. How does that make sense?

And yet, I promise you this much. I'll always, always be there for you. Even when you're not there for me.

Well screw her.
This is what you should do:
http://kingtrumpsace.files.wordpress...hate.gif?w=610

I mean, Moomin is awesome. EVERYTHING Swedish is awesome.

http://static.fjcdn.com/gifs/To+Any+...71_3909150.gif

HeatherB 10-03-2012 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 345918)
...................What does THAT mean? O__o Dare I ask.

It means that... I get it. I understand why people want to cut themselves.
NOTE: I NEVER SAID THAT I WAS CUTTING, STOP YOUR WORRIES, I LOVE YOU FOR WORRYING THOUGH BUT DON'T. :P
Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueMi (Post 345888)
ಠ_ಠ

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moogle (Post 345933)
I second this

Guise, that looks like a creeper face. e.e
ISH SCAWEN MEH. D:

maxi 10-03-2012 08:11 PM

Happy.
 
Owen made me feel much better. He made my day and told me that I am good at writing. I never thought I was. I always used to never writer for an audience. I used to dribble things down in notebooks but never any big projects. So, Owen, thank you. Thank you for everything. You helped me feel better as a person and writer and author and mostly... everything. You deserve something. I don't know WHAT but it will be something amazing to come to you. :3 Only because you are my KP friend-y. You help with being the writer I am. . . Thanks. Thanks. Thanks. Thanks. You're awesome, dude.

maxi 10-03-2012 08:30 PM

Does everybody agree that most of the kids think they are awesome and all but really. . . They're big fat jerks. Someone in my school did something REALLY bad that I can't say what and uhhh, idiots are just idiots. I'm an idiot at sometimes, though. :P I can be really annoying and want to be kicked in the shines 20 times. But some people in my school just hate me like that. The older kids are just the worst. They're the ones who just want to get attention and ugh, it sucks -_-

MaggieMay 10-03-2012 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 346013)
Does everybody agree that most of the kids think they are awesome and all but really. . . They're big fat jerks. Someone in my school did something REALLY bad that I can't say what and uhhh, idiots are just idiots. I'm an idiot at sometimes, though. :P I can be really annoying and want to be kicked in the shines 20 times. But some people in my school just hate me like that. The older kids are just the worst. They're the ones who just want to get attention and ugh, it sucks -_-

I know exactly what your saying......My school only has 7-8 grades, but the 8th graders STILL act like they're all-that to us sevvies.

And I have an idiotic friend whose story I shall not post, too.

maxi 10-03-2012 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaggieMay (Post 346015)
I know exactly what your saying......My school only has 7-8 grades, but the 8th graders STILL act like they're all-that to us sevvies.

And I have an idiotic friend whose story I shall not post, too.

They're always TRYING to be mature but then, they end up being ... I don't know. They're just annoying. I bet I'm gonna have the worst first day ever D:

Don't worry about idiotic people. -_-

lvhamsters 10-03-2012 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildwolf (Post 344487)
Show it to her. Don't be afraid to tell her what you really think.

Thing is . . . . I am afraid. I'm just that unskilled in being social .-. I'm afraid that she'll hate me or say i'm selfish and ignore me. and thing is, she's my last rope. She's my best friend. If she hates me then I let go of that rope. I turn into a emotional mess that everyone hates. I'm just that hopeless. I need to not rely on someone that much, I know. I just can't.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaggieMay (Post 345842)
I know exactly how you feel...I just made some new friends that actually cared. And I stepped up to my one friend and told her that I wasn't giving her anymore pep talks, because they never really worked, anyways. She was disappointed--I don't know why--and she said that even though they weren't helping her now, they would when she was grown out. What the heck??

Anyways, it's all solved now...for me anyways.

That's good : ) And yesh, that doesn't make much sense XD I think my friend is just doing it to get attention but I dunno. IM SO FRUSTRATED ~pulls out hair~

EmmaR 10-03-2012 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaggieMay (Post 346015)
I know exactly what your saying......My school only has 7-8 grades, but the 8th graders STILL act like they're all-that to us sevvies.

And I have an idiotic friend whose story I shall not post, too.

Haha, that's funny. I'm an 8th grader (sorry, sevvie), and I swear we may be tied for most humble 8th grade with the 8th grade of 2010-2011 (that sounds really stuck-up, but I'll explain). We don't act any different than we did last year, or the year before. We feel like 7th graders. We don't suddenly become "the big kids on campus", we're just ourselves.
The 7th graders in my school, though... tsk tsk. Some really annoying people there. I like some 7th graders, like Leah, Elena, Katie, Francesca, Kira, etc., but, like, Sylvie? Oy, she's inexplicably hated me from the moment we got on the same basketball team. And some of them try to act all grown up, more than we do.

Bex 10-04-2012 03:19 PM

urgh!
This was me trying to write something for clovers contest:
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs17/f/20...by_yoman44.gif

Stephiey 10-04-2012 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bex (Post 346114)
urgh!
This was me trying to write something for clovers contest:
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs17/f/20...by_yoman44.gif

That's so funny......

But very creepy ::D

Bex 10-04-2012 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephiey (Post 346123)
That's so funny......

But very creepy ::D

not so funny when its happening to you..
Sorta...


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:43 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.