The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

Stephiey 04-30-2012 06:03 PM

Geez.... I don't know.
 
Well, in case you didn't know, I'm a Catholic (type of Christian), but, you know, I'm not a saint or anything... I mean, I'm strong, but not like really, really strong.

Anyways, yesterday, at my Youth Group, we did Praise and Worship (basically, we sang a bunch of songs), and I really just felt... I don't know... in touch with God. Like, I almost started crying. And I just felt really mad at everyone else because they were just standing there, and talking, and I was like, seriously? And then, when I walked outside, I just looked up at the beautiful night sky. All the stars were twinkling, and there were just tons of them, and the moon was huge, and it looked like it was just suspended up there, like a giant teardrop or something... and it was just so amazing. And suddenly I just realized, there must be a god. I mean, what are the chances of everything being just perfect to create such an amazing world and universe? And... yeah. That was my random rant :D

lvhamsters 04-30-2012 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephiey (Post 281351)
Well, in case you didn't know, I'm a Catholic (type of Christian), but, you know, I'm not a saint or anything... I mean, I'm strong, but not like really, really strong.

Anyways, yesterday, at my Youth Group, we did Praise and Worship (basically, we sang a bunch of songs), and I really just felt... I don't know... in touch with God. Like, I almost started crying. And I just felt really mad at everyone else because they were just standing there, and talking, and I was like, seriously? And then, when I walked outside, I just looked up at the beautiful night sky. All the stars were twinkling, and there were just tons of them, and the moon was huge, and it looked like it was just suspended up there, like a giant teardrop or something... and it was just so amazing. And suddenly I just realized, there must be a god. I mean, what are the chances of everything being just perfect to create such an amazing world and universe? And... yeah. That was my random rant :D

Awwww! I've had moments like those too . . . juring adoration. But I actually started crying. (I'm Catholic too . . . ) Then again, lots of people were crying. It was awesome. I love those moments ^o^

Rockshadow 04-30-2012 07:43 PM

Crayon acts like an adult trying to be a teenager. Maybe it's just me, but I have this uneasy feeling about her....I've been paranoid on the internet since these creepy pervy men stalked me on youtube. But...just, be careful.

MaryElizabeth 04-30-2012 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockshadow (Post 281384)
Crayon acts like an adult trying to be a teenager. Maybe it's just me, but I have this uneasy feeling about her....I've been paranoid on the internet since these creepy pervy men stalked me on youtube. But...just, be careful.

Who's Crayon?

Rockshadow 04-30-2012 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaryElizabeth (Post 281395)
Who's Crayon?

Our newest member. I'm apparently voted the "sweetest person on KP??" according to her...

Stephiey 04-30-2012 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lvhamsters (Post 281375)
Awwww! I've had moments like those too . . . juring adoration. But I actually started crying. (I'm Catholic too . . . ) Then again, lots of people were crying. It was awesome. I love those moments ^o^

That's so sweet!!!!! I love adoration!! :D

Yeah, I really love my Youth Group class :D So much fun! One time, we were talking about guardian angels, and, well, it was pretty epic. Like, there was this one story about this girl who tried to take a shortcut through a park late at night to get to someone else's house. It was really dark and scary, so she started praying to her guardian angel to protect her. When she was about halfway through the park, this huge (and I'm talking HUGE) guy starts to walk up to her, and she's like "Oh my gosh... I'm so dead!". But when he gets closer, he just passes her. The next morning, she wakes up and reads the newspaper and finds out that some other girls had been killed in the same park that she had been! And, sure enough, when she went to the jail, she found out that it had been the exact same guy who had passed her! And when she asked him why he hadn't killed her, he said, "What?! That's crazy!! Why would I try to kill you with those two huge bodyguard guys followin' you around???"

Cool, huh??

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockshadow (Post 281397)
Our newest member. I'm apparently voted the "sweetest person on KP??" according to her...

Uhhhh.... that's a bit..... strange. Not that you're not sweet, but that person saying it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockshadow (Post 281384)
Crayon acts like an adult trying to be a teenager. Maybe it's just me, but I have this uneasy feeling about her....I've been paranoid on the internet since these creepy pervy men stalked me on youtube. But...just, be careful.

Alright... hmmmm....

Stephiey 04-30-2012 08:50 PM

Oh yeah.... and I like how she didn't answer when you asked like 5 times how old she was... D:

Rockshadow 04-30-2012 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephiey (Post 281449)
Oh yeah.... and I like how she didn't answer when you asked like 5 times how old she was... D:

She could've just said she's not allowed to give her age...which makes me more suspicious. D:

L.S.Trendom 04-30-2012 09:01 PM

She didn't post anything after you asked, so maybe she just logged off… But, yeah, it's a bit fishy to me too.

04-30-2012 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockshadow (Post 281450)
She could've just said she's not allowed to give her age...which makes me more suspicious. D:


Yeah...........we've already talked about this. XD

Sandy 04-30-2012 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lvhamsters (Post 280775)
One Question:


Why does life suck?

Because eventually wečre all going to die of its suckage, so we ought to make the best of it.


(This is legitimately my philosophy... o_o)

MaryElizabeth 04-30-2012 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockshadow (Post 281397)
Our newest member. I'm apparently voted the "sweetest person on KP??" according to her...

Oh, yes, I just saw her post introducing herself.....if it really is a she. It's a bit suspicious.....Like how she keeps saying "Gurl!!!".....Let's see how this turns out. Don't discuss too much in case it is a creeper.

Rockshadow 04-30-2012 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaryElizabeth (Post 281462)
Oh, yes, I just saw her post introducing herself.....if it really is a she. It's a bit suspicious.....Like how she keeps saying "Gurl!!!".....Let's see how this turns out. Don't discuss too much in case it is a creeper.

She also ignored me and Skittles's questions about how old she was (she could've just said i can't say it over the internet) and then she says she's 13. Suspicious.

GabiDi 04-30-2012 09:22 PM

Is it on the main page?

Sandy 04-30-2012 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 281227)
I would never tell my parents how I feel about myself. I wouldn't put it past them to consult the priest. :rolleyes:





Anyway... I think I have minor OCD. It's weird... If I see an open door, I feel really, really insecure. If a line isn't perfectly straight, I redraw it and redraw it. If I'm watching my mom cook and there's a little vegetable the spoon's not getting to, I am so bothered that I pick it off myself and throw it in with the rest. Sometimes, if my brother so much as looks at me, I flip out at him. I hate it, hate it, hate it. It makes me feel so vulnerable.

I'm pretty sure that that's just normal brain development for kids. I had that for the longest time, and now the symptoms are pretty much nonexistent. (I can't remember most of my rituals... I had issues with tapping, steps, cars, the basement, and ESPECIALLY clocks and they're all gone now) Just do your best to resist the urges, or you could just go along with them, it doesn't really matter either way, there's like a 95% chance you'll grow out of them. :)

Sandy 04-30-2012 09:25 PM

Insecure
 
Eh, just normal insecurities, I guess.
I'm scared about my eating again.
My parents were a hair's length away from checking me into an eating disorder clinic...
I think I can do this, though. My appetite is getting stronger and I'm doing my best to work out more because now I actually have the energy to walk, my nails aren't blue anymore and I don't get dizzy spells when I stand up. :)
I just need to remember that I'm still just a kid...


Yeah... that felt good... -w- Okay, continue with your conversations.

MaryElizabeth 04-30-2012 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockshadow (Post 281465)
She also ignored me and Skittles's questions about how old she was (she could've just said i can't say it over the internet) and then she says she's 13. Suspicious.

Yes, I skimmed over that. It's very suspicious. Why don't we ask Infinite Mochi? Crayon claims that she found this from her.

LaurenM 04-30-2012 09:29 PM

You mean Mochi Monster?

GabiDi 04-30-2012 09:29 PM

To be honest, I haven't seen her in ages.

MaryElizabeth 04-30-2012 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GabiDi (Post 281472)
To be honest, I haven't seen her in ages.

That's even more suspicious, unless they talked via email......I don't like this.

Rockshadow 04-30-2012 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaryElizabeth (Post 281476)
That's even more suspicious, unless they talked via email......I don't like this.

Me neither. D:

GabiDi 04-30-2012 09:35 PM

She said they had spoken via email, but still, how would she get the email? o.O

MaryElizabeth 04-30-2012 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GabiDi (Post 281479)
She said they had spoken via email, but still, how would she get the email? o.O

If she really is who she says she is, then they could know each other in real life.

Rockshadow 04-30-2012 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaryElizabeth (Post 281480)
If she really is who she says she is, then they could know each other in real life.

I don't like this. At. All.

LaurenM 04-30-2012 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GabiDi (Post 281479)
She said they had spoken via email, but still, how would she get the email? o.O

Contact tab...?

nngo 04-30-2012 09:41 PM

*goes back to non personal info showing hidey hole*

GabiDi 04-30-2012 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaurenM (Post 281491)
Contact tab...?

Yeah, but who contacts someone who hasn't been on KP for an age?

MaryElizabeth 04-30-2012 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockshadow (Post 281488)
I don't like this. At. All.

What really gives her away is her Mystery story. If she/he thinks that most thirteen year olds write like that, then he/she's got another thing coming.

GabiDi 04-30-2012 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaryElizabeth (Post 281480)
If she really is who she says she is, then they could know each other in real life.

She said she had emailed her as first contact...

MaryElizabeth 04-30-2012 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GabiDi (Post 281497)
She said she had emailed her as first contact...

I want to tell Perry, but I don't have any proof....

Rockshadow 04-30-2012 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaryElizabeth (Post 281496)
What really gives her away is her Mystery story. If she/he thinks that most thirteen year olds write like that, then he/she's got another thing coming.

It looks like she was writing like an older person, then she realized she was supposed to be "13", and made it more terrible....but that's just me probably.

L.S.Trendom 04-30-2012 09:45 PM

The contact tab doesn't work for non-members. Maybe Mochi posted her email…? Did she say she met Mochi?
Meh, one of the commenters on her first post mentioned WB…

I'm getting a bit paranoid, too.

MaryElizabeth 04-30-2012 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom (Post 281500)
The contact tab doesn't work for non-members. Maybe Mochi posted her email…? Did she say she met Mochi?
Meh, one of the commenters on her first post mentioned WB…

I'm getting a bit paranoid, too.

Me, too. I just deleted one of my albums.

MaryElizabeth 04-30-2012 09:48 PM

This thread is blowing up.

L.S.Trendom 04-30-2012 09:53 PM

I made some of mine private… Her username, Sharkiecutie, doesn't sound like something a thirteen-year-old would use. Not sure if I'm just being paranoid. >_>

Yeah, it is, a bit. Move it to the clogging thread? That's dead, and it'd be slightly more on-topic there, I guess.

MaryElizabeth 04-30-2012 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom (Post 281505)
I made some of mine private… Her username, Sharkiecutie, doesn't sound like something a thirteen-year-old would use. Not sure if I'm just being paranoid. >_>

Yeah, it is, a bit. Move it to the clogging thread? That's dead, and it'd be slightly more on-topic there, I guess.

I'm paranoid, too. I just removed my email from the public.

L.S.Trendom 04-30-2012 09:59 PM

Mochi was on yesterday… :P http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/member.php?username=mochi

I'm not going to bother, if you mean the contact tab, because it doesn't actually show your email unless you reply. *Shrugs*

Rockshadow 04-30-2012 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaryElizabeth (Post 281507)
I'm paranoid, too. I just removed my email from the public.

I removed my name, age, and my bro's name from my bio.

GabiDi 04-30-2012 10:00 PM

I deleted my biography, realized it would then show the barren version that had my email on it, and hastily RE-edited it. :P

nngo 04-30-2012 10:00 PM

I never revealed my name and age on my bio. o.o I was paranoid from the start.. getting even more paranoid..


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:30 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.