The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

meerkat 01-16-2017 06:14 PM

high school is literally hell i want to kill myself

waverunner 01-16-2017 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meerkat (Post 593554)
high school is literally hell i want to kill myself

Ok. Is it bad because of kids or homework, or what?

Frostblaze 01-16-2017 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Graystorm (Post 593530)
Yeah, I get that. I really do. I'm glad you're okay. I'm glad you would never kill yourself. I promise it'll get better. When I first started going to public school my social anxiety was out of control. I would talk to anyone, the I'd get really self conscious about the fact that everyone was talking to someone and I had no one. Now I've switched schools and made pretty good friend and it's only the middle of the year. I mean, I still get extreme flares of anxiety when a teacher even looks at me. But trivial things, Madie, trivial thing.

i think i might have social anxiety? my parents won't take it seriously or take me to see anyone but i have a cousin who i might be able to talk to since he's in psychology and the like...

that's weird, isn't it? a few weeks ago (maybe more?) i was saying the exact same thing to you. and dude you have no idea how glad i am to hear that. i hope things continue to get better. im very happy for and proud of you stormy. i love you <3

Graystorm 01-16-2017 10:22 PM

Well. I just went through my house looking for razors because I miss placed mine when I moved. You all may look at this and think oh no, she's cutting again, but I'm fucking surprised I've made it this long. All good things must come to an end.

But at least I found my razors

They're dull, but I can make it work

Fuck you society

You did this to me

july3girl 01-16-2017 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Graystorm (Post 593561)
Well. I just went through my house looking for razors because I miss placed mine when I moved. You all may look at this and think oh no, she's cutting again, but I'm fucking surprised I've made it this long. All good things must come to an end.

Fuck you society

You did this to me

hey it's ok i can't imagine how hard it is
i'm so proud that you made it long enough to have lost them. that's an achievement. that's amazing. how long was it?

i know i've told you to stop before. please stop. i know it's hard but just keep doing what you were doing: go long enough that you forget where they are. eventually, you'll stop looking for them. eventually, you won't need them.

society sucks. i'm sorry i can't say anything hopeful but it's true. society sucks. we're all here for you if you need anything.

Graystorm 01-17-2017 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by july3girl (Post 593564)
hey it's ok i can't imagine how hard it is
i'm so proud that you made it long enough to have lost them. that's an achievement. that's amazing. how long was it?

i know i've told you to stop before. please stop. i know it's hard but just keep doing what you were doing: go long enough that you forget where they are. eventually, you'll stop looking for them. eventually, you won't need them.

society sucks. i'm sorry i can't say anything hopeful but it's true. society sucks. we're all here for you if you need anything.

It was around two months. Two months.

Let's start the count over again

0 days

Its like a fun little game

Just keep counting,, counting the minutes,, counting the day counting the weeks counting the months

If you cut

You lose

If you lose enough

You die

july3girl 01-17-2017 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Graystorm (Post 593573)
It was around two months. Two months.

Let's start the count over again

0 days

Its like a fun little game

Just keep counting,, counting the minutes,, counting the day counting the weeks counting the months

If you cut

You lose

If you lose enough

You die

two months is a really long time. i'm so proud of you. like actually so proud of you. it's ok to start over. and once it's been long enough, the hope is that you stop counting. it's not a game. it's your life and it's important and unlike in video games we don't get three lives.

that was cheesy and stupid but i want to help you and i don't know how. you can always email me if you want.

Graystorm 01-17-2017 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by july3girl (Post 593576)
two months is a really long time. i'm so proud of you. like actually so proud of you. it's ok to start over. and once it's been long enough, the hope is that you stop counting. it's not a game. it's your life and it's important and unlike in video games we don't get three lives.

that was cheesy and stupid but i want to help you and i don't know how. you can always email me if you want.

Life is a game

And we always lose, some just sooner than others

Thanks for the offer, but a worthless person like me doesn't need to waste your time. You shouldn't even respond to this. I'm not worth anyone's time.

meerkat 01-17-2017 02:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by waverunner (Post 593556)
Ok. Is it bad because of kids or homework, or what?

i'm stupid

AlgebraAddict 01-17-2017 02:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by waverunner (Post 593551)
Thanks! Middle School is so.............:( LAME

Quote:

Originally Posted by waverunner (Post 593552)
and High School sounds like.........:D :D :D

pretty much yeah
i mean high school has its ups and downs but it's all the divine kingdom compared to middle school lmao

Quote:

Originally Posted by Graystorm (Post 593561)

Fuck you society

You did this to me

hey sweetheart i know this is late but i hope you're alright and i'm praying for you ok
i'm sorry there's not much I can do but I really really love u