The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

TheAshWolf 12-26-2012 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildwolf (Post 389886)
What's wrong, are you alright?

O_O

*glomps you*

YOU....I've been looking for you.

Sandy 12-26-2012 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 389135)
...Lady Gaga is making a documentary about her life.

._.

I'm sorry if there are any "little monsters" reading this post, but, I need to go spend a few hours beating my head against a wall. *turns up 2NE1 playlist to loudest volume setting on my computer to drown out the Gaga songs in my head* *bangs head against wall*

I don't mind Lady Gaga. :3 Actually, I very much like most of her songs... they're so catchy. *_*
But I TOTALLY understand people who don't.
Oh... hehehh... have you heard her "German" song?
(*suddenly... *radio announcer voice* HETALIA*)

TheAshWolf 12-26-2012 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy (Post 389892)
I don't mind Lady Gaga. :3 Actually, I very much like most of her songs... they're so catchy. *_*
But I TOTALLY understand people who don't.
Oh... hehehh... have you heard her "German" song?
(*suddenly... *radio announcer voice* HETALIA*)

TOO catchy if you ask me. >_>

0.0 Now THAT I will willingly listen to. 8D Link, freuen?

Jesse 12-26-2012 09:11 PM

You are such an attention seeker. Why does the whole world love you? All you do is shove your 'perfect' work into people's face, and then try to act like you are more superior than everyone else. And then you use me as a way to get compliments. Please. Shut. Up.

12-26-2012 09:29 PM

I had the perfect plan. I went online and picked out a bunch of clothes I wanted to buy with my gift cards. I go to checkout and realize that none of the clothes are in my size. -_- I do not wear XXLarge. I don't really like actually going to the stores and buying stuff. For some reason I feel out of place in stores like American Eagle and Aeropostale, but I really like their clothes. >.< I guess I will have to suck it up and go shopping, eh?

TheAshWolf 12-26-2012 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caleigh (Post 390000)
I had the perfect plan. I went online and picked out a bunch of clothes I wanted to buy with my gift cards. I go to checkout and realize that none of the clothes are in my size. -_- I do not wear XXLarge. I don't really like actually going to the stores and buying stuff. For some reason I feel out of place in stores like American Eagle and Aeropostale, but I really like their clothes. >.< I guess I will have to suck it up and go shopping, eh?

I seem to be incapable of buying ANYTHING for myself, even necessities like clothes...online or off. :^B

Sandy 12-26-2012 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 389897)
TOO catchy if you ask me. >_>

0.0 Now THAT I will willingly listen to. 8D Link, freuen?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sNi9nIXxVo

To be honest I don't like it at all... e____e
I love Judas (the SONG... o_o) and Americano (<-- SO MUCH <3 :'D) a lot more. :P Scheibe has a lot of irritating beats and sounds in it... I don't know, they're just not "easy on the ear" if you know what I mean, but that's just my opinion and I still listen to it. ^_^

maxi 12-26-2012 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy (Post 390018)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sNi9nIXxVo

To be honest I don't like it at all... e____e
I love Judas (the SONG... o_o) and Americano (<-- SO MUCH <3 :'D) a lot more. :P Scheibe has a lot of irritating beats and sounds in it... I don't know, they're just not "easy on the ear" if you know what I mean, but that's just my opinion and I still listen to it. ^_^

Judas? Is this by Lady Gaga? o__e

Jesse 12-26-2012 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy (Post 390018)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sNi9nIXxVo

To be honest I don't like it at all... e____e
I love Judas (the SONG... o_o) and Americano (<-- SO MUCH <3 :'D) a lot more. :P Scheibe has a lot of irritating beats and sounds in it... I don't know, they're just not "easy on the ear" if you know what I mean, but that's just my opinion and I still listen to it. ^_^

I only really like Alejandro and Edge of Glory. Mainly cause I don't know many others. :P

HeatherB 12-26-2012 09:39 PM

stfu, you don't even know


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:27 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.