The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

L.S.Trendom 01-02-2013 02:44 AM

It's from Doctor Seuss xD

rebecca 01-02-2013 03:16 AM

I missed all the debate about schools...I hate my school. The people freak me out, when I just want to be left alone. My best friend might be leaving. The only other person I could rely on is a borderline sociopath. We can't afford any private schools, unlike my friend who will be attending some girls school after she leaves. I just cannot go through exams. I hate thinking about the future, because it makes me feel helpless. I just want to get out, but it's a good school, I'm enjoying some lessons, such as drama (and I don't want to quit drama), and so far they have been supportive - except when they put me in isolation and I have more fun than I do normally. Think about it, idiots! I have Asperger's, therefore I dislike people, therefore I enjoy isolation.

I wish there was a school better for me that we could afford, but there isn't.

rebecca 01-02-2013 03:49 AM

I did that once...when I was five years old, about six years before diagnosis, whilst I was still a nice sociable child (which kind of died when I turned out to be such an odd creature)...

rebecca 01-02-2013 03:57 AM

I was...I used to join in, but people realised I was a bit odd and I became abandoned. I gave up with people a long time ago.

rebecca 01-02-2013 04:14 AM

Wait, what?

rebecca 01-02-2013 04:18 AM

Is that why people do the white writing thing.

lvhamsters 01-02-2013 04:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 396899)
oh dad you don't understand why I sit in my room on the floor with my ipad? you want me to come out of my room? No thanks, I like the company of myself. Oh, and I'm trying not to think about suicide or self harm. No big deal? you won't know until school starts

:( I know how you feel, but don't think about suicide or self harm. There's lots of things that will be better in the future :) Just think about it. I know, it sounds like bull, and I'm not exactly the right person to say this, but . . . . It's quite true.

rebecca 01-02-2013 04:32 AM

Ah. Never knew that until now!

LaurenM 01-02-2013 05:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 396893)
Ah okay. I was abandoned because I skipped a grade, and therefore was bullied for being smart. From then on, I did classes in the upper school and became friends with them.

Then someone jumped off the roof on my last day there before we moved here, to Australia. Now that freaked me out.

Who You Are! /points at your sig.
I don't get why people think clever is bad. People point that out at my school in a somewhat taunting way because I can be somewhat tedious when I correct someone's grammar during their own PowerPoint presentations, but they don't bully me.

rebecca 01-02-2013 06:13 AM

Clever is amazingly awesome because...it is.