The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

L.S.Trendom 04-10-2013 12:05 AM

shitshitshitshitshitshitshitshit
'nother miniheartattack
effeffeffeff
f***f***f***f***f***f***

TheAshWolf 04-10-2013 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 449055)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2HKZyIDFKk


wow

so my only comfort is in music like this

i am not normal

Two things.

#1: I'm staring at your sig. Never in my entire life have I heard of THAT as a bagel topping. XD

#2: No offense, but there is something seriously wrong with your reasoning, AA. <:^J "Music like this"? Music is music. I don't care WHAT genre, artist, or quality of the music in question. Music is music. All songs with lyrics have a singer, some sort of instrument(s) backing up the singer, and there is some kind of an intended meaning, message and/or emotion behind the song that its listeners must interpret. There is nothing wrong with you finding solace in music. You are perfectly normal. And contrary to what most people think, it's NOT always a bad thing to be normal.

TheAshWolf 04-10-2013 02:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom (Post 449067)
shitshitshitshitshitshitshitshit
'nother miniheartattack
effeffeffeff
f***f***f***f***f***f***

D: *glomps* *gives a happie* What happened, Tredom?

cheezemziez 04-10-2013 05:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragonRider (Post 448868)
Apparently, my file says I am a bully and emotionally abuse people.
No mention of what C did to me.
None at all, except that I lodged a complaint and that all witnesses say I attacked her.
So proud of my school.

Oh my God. That is ridiculous. Even with C's violent, people-attacking tendencies?

cheezemziez 04-10-2013 05:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom (Post 449067)
shitshitshitshitshitshitshitshit
'nother miniheartattack
effeffeffeff
f***f***f***f***f***f***

/hugs
What happened, Lazty?

LaurenM 04-10-2013 05:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 449055)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2HKZyIDFKk


wow

so my only comfort is in music like this

i am not normal

WOW.
I've found a song for my character.
It's perfectly normal. If you think you're abnormal because you want to do the same or something along those lines, it's not true. Everyone's had the moment when they want to kill somebody.

LaurenM 04-10-2013 06:21 AM

Nice time to talk about hormones, dad. And at the same time, I needed to concentrate. Quickly.
Should I really start doing a butterfly project?

maxi 04-10-2013 06:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaurenM (Post 449104)
Nice time to talk about hormones, dad. And at the same time, I needed to concentrate. Quickly.
Should I really start doing a butterfly project?

Yes.
Yes.
Yes.
Yes.
(Yes.)

LaurenM 04-10-2013 07:06 AM

Okay.
I should really stop venting here. It would make me feel like an attention-seeking brat.
Don't tell me I'm not. I'll be okay if I don't.
.

maxi 04-10-2013 07:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaurenM (Post 449107)
Okay.
I should really stop venting here. It would make me feel like an attention-seeking brat.
Don't tell me I'm not. I'll be okay if I don't.
.

You're not. :)


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:42 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.