The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Randomize (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   forum game: get to know your fellow KidPubbians better. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=1991)

AlgebraAddict 10-28-2011 01:12 PM

forum game: get to know your fellow KidPubbians better.
 
So the way this works is that you have to... well, you've got to ask a question when you post, for example, what's your fave color, or do you like cake, or are you a boy or a girl or something like that. And when you post you have to also answer at least one question on the thread; any which one you want; or more than one.

Are you a boy or a girl?

cloudwriter 10-28-2011 01:13 PM

Girl.

What's your favorite color? :D

BlueMi 10-28-2011 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cloudwriter (Post 202190)
Girl.

What's your favorite color? :D

Blue (see my username? Uh, yeah. ^_^)

Halloween costume?

AlgebraAddict 10-28-2011 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cloudwriter (Post 202190)
Girl.

What's your favorite color? :D

Green.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 202187)
So the way this works is that you have to... well, you've got to ask a question when you post, for example, what's your fave color, or do you like cake, or are you a boy or a girl or something like that. And when you post you have to also answer at least one question on the thread; any which one you want; or more than one.

Are you a boy or a girl?

Girl

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueMi (Post 202191)
Blue (see my username? Uh, yeah. ^_^)

Halloween costume?

Nun


Do you like coconut?

cloudwriter 10-28-2011 01:16 PM

Xyrantha. :D You know......xD

Fantasy or Mystery? (writing wise)

cloudwriter 10-28-2011 01:17 PM

AA- Nah, not really.

See my above question.

BlueMi 10-28-2011 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cloudwriter (Post 202197)
Xyrantha. :D You know......xD

Fantasy or Mystery? (writing wise)

Fantasy! Obviously! :p

Favorite sport?

cloudwriter 10-28-2011 01:26 PM

Basketball.

YOUR favorite sport? :P (sorry Pokey. xD)

AlgebraAddict 10-28-2011 01:30 PM

I love coconut

A mystery in a fantasy world!!! XD

My favorite sport is swinging (yeah, like on swings at the playground), which I'm really good at and can do flips and stuff.

Do you wear clothes that show off your body or do you wear more modest clothes?

cloudwriter 10-28-2011 01:42 PM

Modest.


How about.........favorite food?

AlgebraAddict 10-28-2011 01:43 PM

Crickets!!!!!!!!!

Do you have imaginary friends?

BlueMi 10-28-2011 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 202229)
Crickets!!!!!!!!!

Do you have imaginary friends?

I dunno, probably subconsciously. :p

Best time to write?

AlgebraAddict 10-28-2011 01:55 PM

I write most at night outside. At midnight, usually. I sneak downstairs and outside with my laptop and type.


Are you feeling sick?

BlueMi 10-28-2011 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 202240)
I write most at night outside. At midnight, usually. I sneak downstairs and outside with my laptop and type.


Are you feeling sick?

Noooo....:D

Favorite month?

AlgebraAddict 10-28-2011 02:02 PM

April. Definitely April.

Do you like chocolate cake?

BlueMi 10-28-2011 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 202247)
April. Definitely April.

Do you like chocolate cake?

Who doesn't? :p *noms*

Opinion on Weird Al? :D

Keegan 10-28-2011 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueMi (Post 202250)
Who doesn't? :p *noms*

Opinion on Weird Al? :D

i love weird al but some of the songs i don't listen to.

opinion on writers block?

AlgebraAddict 10-28-2011 02:09 PM

Weird al: I dunno, haven't seen or heard him.

Opinion on W/B: Um... it's fun! Most of the time!

How many siblings do ya have?

Keegan 10-28-2011 02:12 PM

four


do you like nes

AlgebraAddict 10-28-2011 02:13 PM

Some of them, mostly fantasy ones.

Do you like to swim?

BlueMi 10-28-2011 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keegan (Post 202267)
four


do you like nes

Usually.

Favorite number?

AlgebraAddict 10-28-2011 02:18 PM

9.

How old are you?

BlueMi 10-28-2011 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 202276)
9.

How old are you?

Almost twelve.

What country do you live in?

AlgebraAddict 10-28-2011 02:26 PM

The U.S. Also in the uneducated (according to Sagar ;)) land of New Mexico.

Do you wear more pants/shorts or skirts/dresses?

BlueMi 10-28-2011 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 202284)
The U.S. Also in the uneducated (according to Sagar ;)) land of New Mexico.

Do you wear more pants/shorts or skirts/dresses?

Pants/shorts. I wear skirts about once a year. :p I'm a tomboy. :D

Wicked? (musical)

AlgebraAddict 10-28-2011 02:32 PM

Haven't seen it.

Do you like to sing?

BlueMi 10-28-2011 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 202292)
Haven't seen it.

Do you like to sing?

Yup. ^_^ (LAAAAAAH! :p)

Favorite singer?

Keegan 10-28-2011 02:33 PM

ugly kid joe

do you hate pizza

AlgebraAddict 10-28-2011 02:37 PM

Sometimes; it depends. I can't eat Dions, but I like Dominoes. :D

Do you hate Justin Beiber?

Keegan 10-28-2011 02:42 PM

not really sure never heard him before but probably yes

do you like ereaders?

L.S.Trendom 11-02-2011 06:16 PM

They're okay. *Shrugs*

Do you like Youtube?

TheMoonWakedWolf 11-02-2011 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom (Post 203865)
They're okay. *Shrugs*

Do you like Youtube?

JYES!

Do you like tacos and OMPJ?

HaleyJ 11-02-2011 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMoonWakedWolf (Post 203882)
JYES!

Do you like tacos and OMPJ?

NOOOOOO

Favorite song?

TheMoonWakedWolf 11-02-2011 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaleyJ (Post 203889)
NOOOOOO

Favorite song?

Most likely 'Mama', 'Teenagers' or 'Welcome to the Black Parade'. MCR. :D

Percy Jackson? Harry Potter? Yes? No? Ja? Niet?

AlgebraAddict 11-02-2011 07:00 PM

I ADORE HP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you watched or read any LOTR movies or books?

TheMoonWakedWolf 11-02-2011 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 203907)
I ADORE HP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you watched or read any LOTR movies or books?

MOVVVIIIIIIIIIES! :D Yes.

Do you naturally speak with a British accent?

L.S.Trendom 11-02-2011 07:02 PM

Yesh. Not as much tacos, though… And OMPJ sounds weird to me when I say it.

Have you ever fought zombies on KP?

TheMoonWakedWolf 11-02-2011 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom (Post 203913)
Yesh. Not as much tacos, though… And OMPJ sounds weird to me when I say it.

Have you ever fought zombies on KP?

Jyes. I dunno how many times...

Are you or are you not Australian?

L.S.Trendom 11-02-2011 07:07 PM

I am not. Boringness. :P

Have you ever had a spaghetti taco?

TheMoonWakedWolf 11-02-2011 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom (Post 203930)
I am not. Boringness. :P

Have you ever had a spaghetti taco?

Nope.

Have you ever experienced TRUE FRIENDSHIP?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:35 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.