The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Story Ideas (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   The Rant About What you're Writing Thread. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=4267)

saphiremoon 09-26-2014 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rebecca (Post 559911)
Yeah, sounds like a good idea.
We should totally do that.

(When you've got time, I'd like some CC for Demonica because you know, I'm a little unsure about it at times)

let's c: do you know anyone else who'd be interested?

(of course c: I think everyone's unsure about their writing at some point in time, but I'll definitely help c: )

saphiremoon 09-26-2014 05:03 PM

i think i live for the scenes when my characters try to kill each other

rebecca 09-27-2014 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphiremoon (Post 560102)
let's c: do you know anyone else who'd be interested?

(of course c: I think everyone's unsure about their writing at some point in time, but I'll definitely help c: )

I don't know. I think most of the older writers would like it. We should pose the question to them.

venika 09-27-2014 01:57 PM

i have this character called louis and he is so adorable <3

Frostblaze 10-15-2014 06:19 PM

All of my characters are so badass and hilarious...
The plot twists and suddenness are...can I just say...amazing and awesome xD Sometimes I just can't believe all this crazy shit that's happening xD

mysterygirl 10-15-2014 06:54 PM

BLACK WIDOW HAS JUST SAVED CONNOR AND SCOTT FROM THE PLAY HOUSE!!! :o

EmmaR 10-15-2014 10:22 PM

HELLO HOW DO YOU WRiTE A SEDUCTION THANK YOU

Lena 10-18-2014 10:47 PM

"Riley was not in the mood for mentoring. All he wanted to do at the moment was go back to year 2075 on January 5th, the day all Travelers met, and find his crush and roommate, an attractive English dude named Oscar who got embarrassed whenever Riley took off his shirt. He did not want to listen to two eighteen year old twins and a twenty-seven year old sword enthusiast chatting about hot girls. Riley couldn’t relate to the conversation—he’d figured out he was gay after seeing the Captain America movies and realizing he had watched Steve’s butt the whole time, which happened when he was about twelve."

i feel u riley steve's got a great butt

((i'm so sorry))

saphiremoon 10-19-2014 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lena (Post 561121)
"Riley was not in the mood for mentoring. All he wanted to do at the moment was go back to year 2075 on January 5th, the day all Travelers met, and find his crush and roommate, an attractive English dude named Oscar who got embarrassed whenever Riley took off his shirt. He did not want to listen to two eighteen year old twins and a twenty-seven year old sword enthusiast chatting about hot girls. Riley couldn’t relate to the conversation—he’d figured out he was gay after seeing the Captain America movies and realizing he had watched Steve’s butt the whole time, which happened when he was about twelve."

i feel u riley steve's got a great butt

((i'm so sorry))

hell yes sista <333

saphiremoon 10-19-2014 12:19 PM

okay I know these jokes are awful but they're just so bad that they're hilarious (plus it's my retarded charries saying them <33)

so luana couldn't see anything and then she randomly started glowing and then freaked out but eventually calmed down and was like "well on the bright side, literally, at least i can see now"

and then emmy-embers was being a douche and lying to her and she was just like "bro i can see right through you" and then it was awkward because he's translucent so she can

i'm sorry i'm awful but i love my characters way too much