The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

BlueMi 11-18-2012 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherB (Post 364740)
They make you cry? Oops. ;_; Yeah, I know, I was supah-happeh-energy-child then. Shmeh. The parental stuff only started like... this year? Holy shit, it only started THIS YEAR. WTF. >_> No, not how I see it. Hiding from yourself is one thing, because I can see through all my disguises. Hiding from others is just low and cowardly.

It's not. Because even if you are a bitch or whatever (you still haven't told me why you think that, but it's not my business), you're awesome enough at school to have tons of friends who love you for what you are.

HeatherB 11-18-2012 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueMi (Post 364748)
It's not. Because even if you are a bitch or whatever (you still haven't told me why you think that, but it's not my business), you're awesome enough at school to have tons of friends who love you for what you are.

Yes, it is. I AM a bitch--and oh, I haven't told you why? Remind me to email you that... >_> I'm awesome at SCHOOL but at-school me isn't REAL me and so all of my friends might as well not be there if they don't even know what they as;glhsadgl. D: I can't say this without sounding horrible, I don't know, probably because it IS horrible but ugh. I'm not saying they have to know every single side of me because then I would have no friends at all, but if I'm just acting all the time then it's like making friends with a mask.

BlueMi 11-18-2012 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherB (Post 364757)
Yes, it is. I AM a bitch--and oh, I haven't told you why? Remind me to email you that... >_> I'm awesome at SCHOOL but at-school me isn't REAL me and so all of my friends might as well not be there if they don't even know what they as;glhsadgl. D: I can't say this without sounding horrible, I don't know, probably because it IS horrible but ugh. I'm not saying they have to know every single side of me because then I would have no friends at all, but if I'm just acting all the time then it's like making friends with a mask.

Okay, then they love you for what you AREN'T. I don't know. If I found out some deep, dark secret about you, I swearing to fooking god I will stand by you, Heather.
Email me now? Or not a good time?

HeatherB 11-18-2012 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueMi (Post 364762)
Okay, then they love you for what you AREN'T. I don't know. If I found out some deep, dark secret about you, I swearing to fooking god I will stand by you, Heather.
Email me now? Or not a good time?

Yeah, and that sucks, because I AM. >_> If you say so. I really think it matters what the deep, dark secret IS. :P
Uh. Eh. Maybe tomorrow. My mom's yelling for me to get off the computer and get ready for bed, so...

EmmaR 11-18-2012 11:25 PM

Why did you put me on Varsity if you don't want me to play?

LaurenM 11-19-2012 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 364842)
I'm getting bullied by one of my only two friends' boyfriend. When I talk to her on skype, he joins and says 'lets ditch Charlotte (me)' she kicks me and i go offline. a routine. so today i'd had enough of it. I finally told her how i felt, and guess what?

she doesn't even care

she didn't say a word

i went offline

now i only have one friend and i don't know how long our friendship will last...

i'm scared, guys. i cant tell anyone anything and when i work up te courage to do so... no-one listens. no-one's there to listen.

That friend is not worth having.
Find some other friends. Don't ask me how. I don't know how I made them.
And try not to worry about your friendship with the other girl. That's just make everything really awkward around her. Act natural. Don't worry.

wildwolf 11-19-2012 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 364842)
I'm getting bullied by one of my only two friends' boyfriend. When I talk to her on skype, he joins and says 'lets ditch Charlotte (me)' she kicks me and i go offline. a routine. so today i'd had enough of it. I finally told her how i felt, and guess what?

she doesn't even care

she didn't say a word

i went offline

now i only have one friend and i don't know how long our friendship will last...

i'm scared, guys. i cant tell anyone anything and when i work up te courage to do so... no-one listens. no-one's there to listen.

Ugh, if she's going to be like that, she's not a real friend.
Sisters before misters.

wildwolf 11-19-2012 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 364972)
(: thanks

yeah, true..

And you can laugh in her face when they break up.

wildwolf 11-19-2012 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 365036)
Ahahah I will.

Because he already likes a girl coming to the school next year... ;)

OOOooooOOO
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m525m1P5Qa1r6sr3h.gif

And you can be all like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYa1eI1hpDE

wildwolf 11-19-2012 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 365070)
Aww yeah. Definitely.


In short, don't worry about her. She's not worth it.
Also I like your signature. Great song. :3

TheMoonWakedWolf 11-19-2012 11:37 PM

Last night, I cut myself.
I didn't have anything sharp enough to make a cut by one slice, so I has to run a relatively sharp wire over the same spot multiple times until it got really red and began to sting hard.
And today I was depressed.
I didn't feel like myself.
I felt like the world was beginning to weigh a lot heavier, the workloads larger, everything worse.
But then, after school with my friends, I was the happiest I'd been all day.
And when I was debating whether or not to cut again tonight, I came to a realization.
And I said to myself, (excuse the French):
F*ck that shit.
I'm only as happy as I want to me, and damn it, being depressed sucks. I hate it. Absolutely hate it.
So although part of me wants to dig out the wire in my closet and hurt myself again, I won't, because I think I deserve to be happy just as much as everyone else does.

Okay.
I just delved into a world of depression for a day and pulled myself right back out.
HOPE Y'ALL ARE FREAKING PROUD OF ME. xD *lolz*

L.S.Trendom 11-19-2012 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMoonWakedWolf (Post 365135)
Last night, I cut myself.
I didn't have anything sharp enough to make a cut by one slice, so I has to run a relatively sharp wire over the same spot multiple times until it got really red and began to sting hard.
And today I was depressed.
I didn't feel like myself.
I felt like the world was beginning to weigh a lot heavier, the workloads larger, everything worse.
But then, after school with my friends, I was the happiest I'd been all day.
And when I was debating whether or not to cut again tonight, I came to a realization.
And I said to myself, (excuse the French):
F*ck that shit.
I'm only as happy as I want to me, and damn it, being depressed sucks. I hate it. Absolutely hate it.
So although part of me wants to dig out the wire in my closet and hurt myself again, I won't, because I think I deserve to be happy just as much as everyone else does.

Okay.
I just delved into a world of depression for a day and pulled myself right back out.
HOPE Y'ALL ARE FREAKING PROUD OF ME. xD *lolz*

Dx
*Super mega glomp hug*
I'm really glad you're happy now. Don't cut again, please… Dx
I AM PROUD OF YOU. REALLY.

nngo 11-20-2012 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom (Post 365138)
Dx
*Super mega glomp hug*
I'm really glad you're happy now. Don't cut again, please… Dx
I AM PROUD OF YOU. REALLY.

And I as well! Happiness is a choice, and it's really if you choose to be happy or sit around moping all day. And you chose the former when you could've chosen the latter. You have done better than I have, young grasshoppere, and continue to tread on this path. :D

TheMoonWakedWolf 11-20-2012 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom (Post 365138)
Dx
*Super mega glomp hug*
I'm really glad you're happy now. Don't cut again, please… Dx
I AM PROUD OF YOU. REALLY.

I doubt I will. At least, for a while. I used to think that I needed a "right" to be sad, so I think this was my attempt to give myself an excuse. But I sort of found out tonight that everyone has a right to be both sad AND happy, and I dunno, I just feel glad I discovered that all on my own. Like..everything that's kept me down over this past year--the "no-right-to-cry" thing, my weight ('cause yes, I'm fat, and I don't really give a sh*t :I)--it feels like all I needed was to figure it out on my own. You don't normally hear this stuff from others, and when you do, (or at least when I do), it doesn't help. It had to be with me and me alone.

Wow. Okay. That actually helped me clear some stuff up in my head. Awesome. ^_^

TheMoonWakedWolf 11-20-2012 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nngo (Post 365142)
And I as well! Happiness is a choice, and it's really if you choose to be happy or sit around moping all day. And you chose the former when you could've chosen the latter. You have done better than I have, young grasshoppere, and continue to tread on this path. :D

XX, (and LST), thanks. :3 I'm just like...bah. I'm so happy. X3

And hey, XX, like you said, happiness is a choice. It may not be easy, but count your blessings and do the best for yourself. Let yourself hurt, but don't hurt yourself, if that makes any sense. XD

lvhamsters 11-20-2012 12:35 AM

I'm embarrassed for being such a mental wreck. I just let everything get to me. All of the insults people have used on me kept adding up in the back of my brain and they're popping up all of the sudden today. All of my insecurites; the reasons I hate myself. They all stacked up today of all days, and I guess it didn't help that I was looking at depressing pictures and quotes on tumblr. I reblogged almost all of the ones that applied to me, and that was a lot of them.
Along with all of that I feel really selfish. I try to help other people who are having emotional difficulties; I really do, but I seem to post more than I help. It makes me feel horrible. And by saying this I feel horrible, because I really don't want any pity and I shouldn't get it. I deserve all of this.
Along with that, I learned it's not safe to leave me home alone when I'm depressed. . . . Sorry everyone.
Sorry.

TheMoonWakedWolf 11-20-2012 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lvhamsters (Post 365148)
I'm embarrassed for being such a mental wreck. I just let everything get to me. All of the insults people have used on me kept adding up in the back of my brain and they're popping up all of the sudden today. All of my insecurites; the reasons I hate myself. They all stacked up today of all days, and I guess it didn't help that I was looking at depressing pictures and quotes on tumblr. I reblogged almost all of the ones that applied to me, and that was a lot of them.
Along with all of that I feel really selfish. I try to help other people who are having emotional difficulties; I really do, but I seem to post more than I help. It makes me feel horrible. And by saying this I feel horrible, because I really don't want any pity and I shouldn't get it. I deserve all of this.
Along with that, I learned it's not safe to leave me home alone when I'm depressed. . . . Sorry everyone.
Sorry.

Nope.
Nope nope nope.
That line "I deserve all of this".
You deserve a right to feel sad, but you don't deserve pain. You deserve to feel depressed and you deserve to tell someone and for someone to help you; you deserve to let it out and you deserve to cry and you deserve to scream and you deserve all this because you deserve to be happy, too. You deserve help. You deserve love. Everyone does. Don't think you're any less than anyone else. Don't you dare. You are just as important as anyone else, despite what some may say. They have problems, too, but they don't know how to get rid of them properly.
You deserve to be happy, Calla, so don't be sorry for trying to get something you deserve.

lvhamsters 11-20-2012 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMoonWakedWolf (Post 365151)
Nope.
Nope nope nope.
That line "I deserve all of this".
You deserve a right to feel sad, but you don't deserve pain. You deserve to feel depressed and you deserve to tell someone and for someone to help you; you deserve to let it out and you deserve to cry and you deserve to scream and you deserve all this because you deserve to be happy, too. You deserve help. You deserve love. Everyone does. Don't think you're any less than anyone else. Don't you dare. You are just as important as anyone else, despite what some may say. They have problems, too, but they don't know how to get rid of them properly.
You deserve to be happy, Calla, so don't be sorry for trying to get something you deserve.

Maybe . . . . but I don't know who to tell. I would die if I told my family and my friends think I'm all happy with sparkles and bright colors when really, I'm a dark pit inside. Only my best friend knows this, and frankly, I don't think she cares. Besides, I couldn't vent to her since most of my vents are . . . . well, about her.
Thank you, though ;~;

TheMoonWakedWolf 11-20-2012 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lvhamsters (Post 365154)
Maybe . . . . but I don't know who to tell. I would die if I told my family and my friends think I'm all happy with sparkles and bright colors when really, I'm a dark pit inside. Only my best friend knows this, and frankly, I don't think she cares. Besides, I couldn't vent to her since most of my vents are . . . . well, about her.
Thank you, though ;~;

Tell a friend, even if they think you're all sparkles and rainbows and unicorns. Maybe it's time to let that dark pit show so she/he and help pull you out of it.
You're gonna be alright, hun. Just know that there is always someone that loves you. Even if you don't want them involved, they love you and care about you and will always be there for you. And you deserve them. :3

LaurenM 11-20-2012 07:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMoonWakedWolf (Post 365135)
Last night, I cut myself.
I didn't have anything sharp enough to make a cut by one slice, so I has to run a relatively sharp wire over the same spot multiple times until it got really red and began to sting hard.
And today I was depressed.
I didn't feel like myself.
I felt like the world was beginning to weigh a lot heavier, the workloads larger, everything worse.
But then, after school with my friends, I was the happiest I'd been all day.
And when I was debating whether or not to cut again tonight, I came to a realization.
And I said to myself, (excuse the French):
F*ck that shit.
I'm only as happy as I want to me, and damn it, being depressed sucks. I hate it. Absolutely hate it.
So although part of me wants to dig out the wire in my closet and hurt myself again, I won't, because I think I deserve to be happy just as much as everyone else does.

Okay.
I just delved into a world of depression for a day and pulled myself right back out.
HOPE Y'ALL ARE FREAKING PROUD OF ME. xD *lolz*

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMoonWakedWolf (Post 365144)
I doubt I will. At least, for a while. I used to think that I needed a "right" to be sad, so I think this was my attempt to give myself an excuse. But I sort of found out tonight that everyone has a right to be both sad AND happy, and I dunno, I just feel glad I discovered that all on my own. Like..everything that's kept me down over this past year--the "no-right-to-cry" thing, my weight ('cause yes, I'm fat, and I don't really give a sh*t :I)--it feels like all I needed was to figure it out on my own. You don't normally hear this stuff from others, and when you do, (or at least when I do), it doesn't help. It had to be with me and me alone.

Wow. Okay. That actually helped me clear some stuff up in my head. Awesome. ^_^

I IZ proud of you! ^_^
I used to cut because I'm angry and etching (most preferably with a knife) marks on something helps me release anger. Now I stab or punch walls.
The other reason that I used to cut was that I was really insecure and shaky, but listening to songs that give an aura of 'I don't give a shit' helps, especially if I sing along.
You and I, my friend, shall never cut again. /nods

BlueMi 11-20-2012 08:12 AM

I hate it when my parents talk about me like they think I can't hear them.

L.S.Trendom 11-20-2012 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lvhamsters (Post 365148)
I'm embarrassed for being such a mental wreck. I just let everything get to me. All of the insults people have used on me kept adding up in the back of my brain and they're popping up all of the sudden today. All of my insecurites; the reasons I hate myself. They all stacked up today of all days, and I guess it didn't help that I was looking at depressing pictures and quotes on tumblr. I reblogged almost all of the ones that applied to me, and that was a lot of them.
Along with all of that I feel really selfish. I try to help other people who are having emotional difficulties; I really do, but I seem to post more than I help. It makes me feel horrible. And by saying this I feel horrible, because I really don't want any pity and I shouldn't get it. I deserve all of this.
Along with that, I learned it's not safe to leave me home alone when I'm depressed. . . . Sorry everyone.
Sorry.

No, you don't deserve pain. No one days. Maybe regret, but I don't think you really deserve that either.
And it's okay that you don't post in reply to others that much… Sometimes it's hard to help others if you need help yourself.
Dx
*Hugs*

BlueMi 11-20-2012 07:35 PM

Today, I accidentally told my friend about this circus thing I was invited to help with, and she was really sad because even though she's epic at all the circus stuff, she wasn't invited. She was really sad, and she kept wondering if she did something wrong, and why wasn't she invited... she does things like this a lot, and even though I was super supportive on the outside, on the inside I was like, "Calm down, bitch! Everything's not always about you." But now I feel reaaaalllllly bad for thinking it. ;-;

HeatherB 11-20-2012 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueMi (Post 365390)
Today, I accidentally told my friend about this circus thing I was invited to help with, and she was really sad because even though she's epic at all the circus stuff, she wasn't invited. She was really sad, and she kept wondering if she did something wrong, and why wasn't she invited... she does things like this a lot, and even though I was super supportive on the outside, on the inside I was like, "Calm down, bitch! Everything's not always about you." But now I feel reaaaalllllly bad for thinking it. ;-;

Meh, that's kind of how I felt... like, I kept trying to tell her that she'd done NOTHING wrong and it was just a matter of siblings and parents and OTHER people, but she kept going back to 'but what if I did something wrong and THAT'S why G didn't invite me...'
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMoonWakedWolf (Post 365135)
Last night, I cut myself.
I didn't have anything sharp enough to make a cut by one slice, so I has to run a relatively sharp wire over the same spot multiple times until it got really red and began to sting hard.
And today I was depressed.
I didn't feel like myself.
I felt like the world was beginning to weigh a lot heavier, the workloads larger, everything worse.
But then, after school with my friends, I was the happiest I'd been all day.
And when I was debating whether or not to cut again tonight, I came to a realization.
And I said to myself, (excuse the French):
F*ck that shit.
I'm only as happy as I want to me, and damn it, being depressed sucks. I hate it. Absolutely hate it.
So although part of me wants to dig out the wire in my closet and hurt myself again, I won't, because I think I deserve to be happy just as much as everyone else does.

Okay.
I just delved into a world of depression for a day and pulled myself right back out.
HOPE Y'ALL ARE FREAKING PROUD OF ME. xD *lolz*

My god, the things I miss when I'm gone for like two days. xD
BUT C.T.: Two things, hon...
1) DON'T CUT YOURSELF. D:
2) Good job. Now stay happy. (I know it's not always that easy, but just... try. ._.)


so this girl i barely even know was a complete bitch to me today, TWICE, and she's gonna hold a grudge because she's that kind of person and i can't take this shit and i jusglsagjlsagh can't deal with this fucking idiocy and i keep trying to tell myself it doesn't fucking matter but it does and it shouldn't and it's one of thisoaghl;wasghlsdghlds

BlueMi 11-20-2012 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherB (Post 365398)
Meh, that's kind of how I felt... like, I kept trying to tell her that she'd done NOTHING wrong and it was just a matter of siblings and parents and OTHER people, but she kept going back to 'but what if I did something wrong and THAT'S why G didn't invite me...'

My god, the things I miss when I'm gone for like two days. xD
BUT C.T.: Two things, hon...
1) DON'T CUT YOURSELF. D:
2) Good job. Now stay happy. (I know it's not always that easy, but just... try. ._.)


so this girl i barely even know was a complete bitch to me today, TWICE, and she's gonna hold a grudge because she's that kind of person and i can't take this shit and i jusglsagjlsagh can't deal with this fucking idiocy and i keep trying to tell myself it doesn't fucking matter but it does and it shouldn't and it's one of thisoaghl;wasghlsdghlds

Wait..... who?

HeatherB 11-20-2012 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueMi (Post 365400)
Wait..... who?

Brooke. She was hating on me at lunch when you were trying to reassure Marzi and then again during Ex-Day when I was flicking random tiny bits of paper around and one flew into her face. D:

lvhamsters 11-20-2012 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMoonWakedWolf (Post 365157)
Tell a friend, even if they think you're all sparkles and rainbows and unicorns. Maybe it's time to let that dark pit show so she/he and help pull you out of it.
You're gonna be alright, hun. Just know that there is always someone that loves you. Even if you don't want them involved, they love you and care about you and will always be there for you. And you deserve them. :3

I'm horrible speaking my feelings ;~; But I guess I do need too..... yikes XD

TheMoonWakedWolf 11-20-2012 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherB (Post 365398)
Meh, that's kind of how I felt... like, I kept trying to tell her that she'd done NOTHING wrong and it was just a matter of siblings and parents and OTHER people, but she kept going back to 'but what if I did something wrong and THAT'S why G didn't invite me...'

My god, the things I miss when I'm gone for like two days. xD
BUT C.T.: Two things, hon...
1) DON'T CUT YOURSELF. D:
2) Good job. Now stay happy. (I know it's not always that easy, but just... try. ._.)


so this girl i barely even know was a complete bitch to me today, TWICE, and she's gonna hold a grudge because she's that kind of person and i can't take this shit and i jusglsagjlsagh can't deal with this fucking idiocy and i keep trying to tell myself it doesn't fucking matter but it does and it shouldn't and it's one of thisoaghl;wasghlsdghlds

Thanks. :3 We've all got our sh*t goin' on, but y'know. Happiness is pretty awesome. xD

Tell her that's she's being a complete b*tch, and if she keeps acting like that, tell her to f*ck off. She might just be just naturally idiotic.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_md...ntmqo1_500.gif

Simple as that. XD

Quote:

Originally Posted by lvhamsters (Post 365409)
I'm horrible speaking my feelings ;~; But I guess I do need too..... yikes XD

Yeah, it's hard. Just tell a friend or two you're close to. (I told two of my best friends today. Ended up digging up a few long-lost memories of them cutting themselves too. :I But it helps.)

HeatherB 11-20-2012 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMoonWakedWolf (Post 365415)
Thanks. :3 We've all got our sh*t goin' on, but y'know. Happiness is pretty awesome. xD

Tell her that's she's being a complete b*tch, and if she keeps acting like that, tell her to f*ck off. She might just be just naturally idiotic.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_md...ntmqo1_500.gif

Simple as that. XD

Tis indeed. :'D

No, she seems to be under the impression that I am the stupid one, and, if I press the matter further, it will undoubtedly lead to me crying in a bathroom at school somewhere. >_>

soph-soph27 11-20-2012 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherB (Post 365437)
Tis indeed. :'D

No, she seems to be under the impression that I am the stupid one, and, if I press the matter further, it will undoubtedly lead to me crying in a bathroom at school somewhere. >_>

How was Br__- how was she that mean to you? I mean, I know she can get touchy, but...

HeatherB 11-20-2012 10:32 PM

My emotions are kind of just... I don't know. And I've been in a really philosophical mood lately which just isn't helping ANYTHING. I am seriously wondering why we do not receive updates on how many more philosophers have committed suicide daily, and yes it is morbid, but it's also VALID because philosophy is goddamn DEPRESSING. Why do people even think about this shit anyways? Why do we have existential crises? Ugh. All this thinking makes my head hurt and I haven't read a good book in forfuckingEVER and I don't really feel like myself anymore but on the up side when I was walking in the door to my house after coming home from ex-day tonight I figured out the ending of my latest murder mystery novel that I'm writing so that was good and all but whatever. I still feel like BLEH and I want to blast Glee but my parents are asleep so that's probably not the best idea. >_________> aslkghalhkgslkgdsl;a is a very good summary of my feelings right now.

HeatherB 11-20-2012 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soph-soph27 (Post 365438)
How was Br__- how was she that mean to you? I mean, I know she can get touchy, but...

She basically said at lunch that Maria and I looked alike, which Maria and I both agreed wasn't true. I told her, "That's not true!" and she was all "Well that's rude to Maria" and I was like "...but I didn't say she was ugly" and she was all "it's still rude." I said, "But what gives you the impression I think I'm pretty? If I don't think I'm pretty then it's not an insult, is it?" and she's like "don't tell me what's rude and what's not rude, you're being rude RIGHT NOW. also that doesn't even MAKE SENSE." and it went back and forth like that for a good while until she started being even meaner and sassier and I said, "this isn't worth my time, seeing as you're being completely illogical" and she said, "YOU'RE the one who's talking to ME" (though technically, she'd started it) and "YOU'RE the one who's being rude, anyways" so I was all WTF and waved it off. then at Ex-Day they'd set up some stupid arts and crafts table and I was bored so I was shredding paper into tiny pieces next to Hannah, and B came up next to me to make her bag. I didn't really care about that and just started randomly flicking the pieces of paper around, and one must've landed on B's bag, though I didn't notice till after she threw her hissy fit. she was all "did you just DO that?" and I was like "...do what?" and she said, "you KNOW what you did" and by that time I'd gathered, oops, yeah, a piece of paper the size of a pencil tip landed on your crafts project, who gives a crap? and she basically blew a gasket at me and starting bitching about personal space... then she calmed down enough to throw her bag at Hafsah. So, whatever. I don't know. It shouldn't have affected me as much as it did but... it did. And I kind of felt like crying because it hadn't exactly been the most perfect day and I was still emotionally unstable like I've been for almost the past two weeks. Ugh.

soph-soph27 11-20-2012 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherB (Post 365444)
She basically said at lunch that Maria and I looked alike, which Maria and I both agreed wasn't true. I told her, "That's not true!" and she was all "Well that's rude to Maria" and I was like "...but I didn't say she was ugly" and she was all "it's still rude." I said, "But what gives you the impression I think I'm pretty? If I don't think I'm pretty then it's not an insult, is it?" and she's like "don't tell me what's rude and what's not rude, you're being rude RIGHT NOW. also that doesn't even MAKE SENSE." and it went back and forth like that for a good while until she started being even meaner and sassier and I said, "this isn't worth my time, seeing as you're being completely illogical" and she said, "YOU'RE the one who's talking to ME" (though technically, she'd started it) and "YOU'RE the one who's being rude, anyways" so I was all WTF and waved it off. then at Ex-Day they'd set up some stupid arts and crafts table and I was bored so I was shredding paper into tiny pieces next to Hannah, and B came up next to me to make her bag. I didn't really care about that and just started randomly flicking the pieces of paper around, and one must've landed on B's bag, though I didn't notice till after she threw her hissy fit. she was all "did you just DO that?" and I was like "...do what?" and she said, "you KNOW what you did" and by that time I'd gathered, oops, yeah, a piece of paper the size of a pencil tip landed on your crafts project, who gives a crap? and she basically blew a gasket at me and starting bitching about personal space... then she calmed down enough to throw her bag at Hafsah. So, whatever. I don't know. It shouldn't have affected me as much as it did but... it did. And I kind of felt like crying because it hadn't exactly been the most perfect day and I was still emotionally unstable like I've been for almost the past two weeks. Ugh.

Well- I think she has mood swings. I don't know. I feel bad for you, but she was amazing when we were doing sound effects. She was kinda a b*tch when I first met her too, but it's obviously better now. I don't know... I mean....

wildwolf 11-20-2012 11:17 PM

I'm too anxious to sleep... anyone wanna chat?

BlueMi 11-20-2012 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildwolf (Post 365461)
I'm too anxious to sleep... anyone wanna chat?

I'm actually under my covers pretending to be asleep right now... sure.

wildwolf 11-20-2012 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueMi (Post 365463)
I'm actually under my covers pretending to be asleep right now... sure.

I just...
MY FEELS
assdsdfdgfhffgdbhfgshghjhgfds
;_;

wildwolf 11-20-2012 11:20 PM

...And here come the tears...

BlueMi 11-20-2012 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildwolf (Post 365464)
I just...
MY FEELS
assdsdfdgfhffgdbhfgshghjhgfds
;_;

Sdgvbvshncedgjfwykjfdryhv
That's been me lately.
What's up?

AlgebraAddict 11-20-2012 11:21 PM

Tis only 8:20 where I live. >:D

wildwolf 11-20-2012 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueMi (Post 365466)
Sdgvbvshncedgjfwykjfdryhv
That's been me lately.
What's up?

I'm going to play The Walking Dead: Episode 5 tomorrow (when it's released on my console) and the anxiety is killing me. TWD is really more like a movie than a game and it's really depressing and djsacdams xkdjams acksfdm,af.jsekfl;dgj,fklbgljrfd,nkl.bsgnf,.nh kb,fgd,gmfd

It's so sad! And just... my favorite characters might die, and I just dunno.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:32 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.