The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Randomize (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Forum Game: You're Banned (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2451)

maxi 07-27-2012 10:51 PM

I ban Heather because icklewickleMatthewkins is a long name to say and I'm confuzzled 'bout it.

HeatherB 07-27-2012 10:51 PM

I ban maxi 'cuz I just explained what it is. :P

maxi 07-27-2012 10:55 PM

I ban Hather because I know, I was just saying twice.

maxi 07-27-2012 11:09 PM

I ban who ever is above of this post because they wouldn't let me watch the Olympics Opening Cermony because they are distracting me and I can't not go on her because all I want to do is go on Writer's Block Forum. As well as watch the Olympics but no one will let me do that now will they. They just do their own thing like play video games, write their own story or chapter book, play outside at a playrgorund, watch an awesome show like Conspiracy 365 or Doctor Who or Sherlock but NOOO instead I have to sit here and look at forums from all different catergories which shall be some fun only if it has to do with being quite but I'm not sure about that because you might be doing something else other than the cool things I said. You might be doing something else instead of what I am suggesting to you. You might want to do something different just because I am talking too much and you don't know when I am going to stop. You might actually know whne I am going to stop but I very highly doubt that because I am not possessing you to do anything. You can do whatever you like as long as it is not a very big stupid idea like jump off a tenfoot buildiing or something because that idea is really stupid. Do something else that isn't boring so that I don't have to sit here all day chatting to myself about things I might not or maybe want to talk about. Now, I know I am confuzzling you but yeah I can do whatever I like and it is my choice to do that. So, you go do whatever you want to do but not like listen to me talk all day because that would be just irritating.

*gasps*

MaggieMay 07-28-2012 03:54 PM

I ban maxi for posting something sooooo loooong that I stopped reading it after the first line. And for gasping.

cheezemziez 07-28-2012 04:19 PM

I ban MaggieMay for not reading the rest of maxi's post but still knowing of the gasp.

magsiscool 07-28-2012 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheezemziez (Post 323705)
I ban MaggieMay for not reading the rest of maxi's post but still knowing of the gasp.

I ban cheezemzie for making me keep thinking her username is cheese

MaggieMay 07-28-2012 07:03 PM

I ban magiscool for being cool.

TheMoonWakedWolf 07-28-2012 07:32 PM

I ban MaggieMay for having the letter "g" in her username.

HeatherB 07-28-2012 10:14 PM

I ban TheMoonWakedWolf because of reasons.