The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Randomize (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Forum Game: Last person to post here wins! (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=252)

Lily 12-12-2010 05:52 PM

I'm the last poster now, though.

L.S.Trendom 12-12-2010 05:55 PM

Yeah, but now I am.

goprincess135 12-12-2010 06:36 PM

I Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

L.S.Trendom 12-12-2010 06:39 PM

Did you not read? No saying the word that is wink, but without the K. That means you lose.

Lily 12-12-2010 09:12 PM

I wink without the k.

L.S.Trendom 12-12-2010 09:22 PM

DARG!!!!!!!! :mad: Cheater! :p *Does the cobra neck thing* I am the champion! *Hisses*

HappyWithADashOfBlue 12-12-2010 10:28 PM

Win-ning! :D

L.S.Trendom 12-12-2010 10:34 PM

ª-º NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!! Well, now I am the champion, not any of you!

ivory 12-12-2010 11:10 PM

*Steps out of portal as middle-aged woman and sighs* None of you children have found out about anything yet have you? Well I'm not surprised, everything was to be kept a secret until now. In the future, you shall all bow down to the conqueror Ivory!
*Disappears into shadows*

L.S.Trendom 12-12-2010 11:13 PM

*Snaps fingers and makes the shadows disappear* Come on! We're almost to page 600.

ivory 12-12-2010 11:17 PM

*Still looks like middle-aged woman* You must be warned, for page 600 holds many challenges and hardships.

L.S.Trendom 12-12-2010 11:26 PM

Like what? I think that—*GASP!* ZOMBIES!!!!!!!!!!!

L.S.Trendom 12-12-2010 11:27 PM

Wait, are you J. K. Rowling?

ivory 12-13-2010 10:22 AM

Possibly...

Jack 12-13-2010 11:07 AM

page 600 will be victorous

ivory 12-13-2010 11:17 AM

No it will not, for only one of you will step up to the challenge to become the conqueror of all, leaving the rest of you to fall to the ground in mercy.

L.S.Trendom 12-13-2010 05:29 PM

*Vomits* Me sick, but still last poster.

Leia 12-13-2010 07:04 PM

Really? Feel Better! AND I WIN!!! MUWAHAHAHAHAHA Congrats, Jack.

Lily 12-13-2010 07:45 PM

Four more to page 600! Plus, I wink without the k again!

Jack 12-13-2010 07:54 PM

I hope this post will makes it page 597

And I win.

Jack 12-13-2010 07:56 PM

*sigh* it didn't

L.S.Trendom 12-13-2010 10:54 PM

Well, I didn't puke yet. Yay!

Jack 12-14-2010 10:59 AM

lol I win

Jack 12-14-2010 10:59 AM

forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

L.S.Trendom 12-14-2010 12:05 PM

I am the victor!

Leia 12-14-2010 04:45 PM

No.....you are SADLY MISTAKEN. I am the victoress. (is that even a word? XD)

L.S.Trendom 12-14-2010 05:56 PM

Not according to my computer, but it also says that Leia isn't a word either. :p

ivory 12-14-2010 08:27 PM

Oh knock it off L.S. Trendom, we all know that your name isn't a word either :p

L.S.Trendom 12-14-2010 08:33 PM

It also says various other words aren't words, even though they are. 'Tis annoying, but not awe. I have no idea why I started typing awe, instead of annoying…

ivory 12-14-2010 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom (Post 75731)
Wait, are you J. K. Rowling?

I know this must be a strange thing to ask at the moment but do you honestly think I am J.K. Rowling?

L.S.Trendom 12-14-2010 08:47 PM

No, but when it said a middle-aged woman appeared, that made me think of J. K. Rowling, for some reason… :p

ivory 12-14-2010 08:54 PM

Oh I see now, I thought you were referring to me as being J.K. Rowling.

L.S.Trendom 12-14-2010 08:59 PM

Either way, I am currently, a few seconds after clicking the post button, the last poster, which implies that I am the last poster.

ivory 12-14-2010 09:00 PM

Good to know, but this most indicates that I am the last poster.

L.S.Trendom 12-14-2010 09:08 PM

What most? This post right here indicates that I am the last poster, not you. Yay for typos making me be the victor!

Jack 12-14-2010 09:19 PM

I win Forever period.

L.S.Trendom 12-14-2010 09:22 PM

IT'S NOT PAGE SIX HUNDRED YET!!!!! Forever doesn't exist. Didn't you watch Scooby Doo? :p (My finger keeps hitting [ instead of p, so it keeps making it :[)

L.S.Trendom 12-14-2010 09:31 PM

Look! I posted last twice in a row! I'm the double victor!

ivory 12-14-2010 09:39 PM

Nice to know L.S. Trendom... :rolleyes:

L.S.Trendom 12-14-2010 09:49 PM

Must… not… type… John Denver… lyrics… I posted last!