The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Twi-Hards (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Edward or Jacob??? (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=45)

chelseki3 02-15-2012 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rebecca (Post 247988)
I hate the books. They're officially pathetic examples of glorification of so-called literature in today's society.

You mean you hate the Twilight triology? Whatever it's called, I do too. I tried to read it, but it bored me half to death; I have to say, watching the movie to it is better, if you take out the inappropiate parts.

AlgebraAddict 02-15-2012 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chelseki3 (Post 247984)
You mean like a freaky vampire who watches you when you sleep? ^__^

Yup! At least he's not like Jacob, who jumps through your window without warning (or a shirt).

chelseki3 02-16-2012 04:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 248127)
Yup! At least he's not like Jacob, who jumps through your window without warning (or a shirt).

xD I would literally DIE if a freaky vampire weirdo was watching me while a slept. Edward killed a lot of people!

rebecca 02-16-2012 05:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chelseki3 (Post 248062)
You mean you hate the Twilight triology? Whatever it's called, I do too. I tried to read it, but it bored me half to death; I have to say, watching the movie to it is better, if you take out the inappropiate parts.

Yes, I hate Twilight. I had to add in the elongated words, because of my sophisticated vocabulary. I expect this is what makes my work look like a professional authors, not actual talent in writing.

AlgebraAddict 02-16-2012 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chelseki3 (Post 248327)
xD I would literally DIE if a freaky vampire weirdo was watching me while a slept. Edward killed a lot of people!

Yeah, but if you were madly in love with the vamp weirdo...?

rebecca 02-16-2012 01:20 PM

Why would you be madly in love with a quite probably psychotically derranged fairy princess?

GabiDi 02-16-2012 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rebecca (Post 248333)
Yes, I hate Twilight. I had to add in the elongated words, because of my sophisticated vocabulary. I expect this is what makes my work look like a professional authors, not actual talent in writing.

She was always using long words, but the meaning was usually wrong, like saying that her and her stepfather weren't exactly "verbose". She meant it like, we're not good with talking, but verbose means that you talk too much.

rebecca 02-16-2012 03:48 PM

I like complicated examples of communicative devices locally known as 'words'. They have the tendency to make society believe you completely understand what you are currently engaged in, when actually, you cannot get your minature brain around it. Someone needs to inform society that an intelligent vocabulary does not necessarily make you competent.

GabiDi 02-16-2012 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rebecca (Post 248517)
I like complicated examples of communicative devices locally known as 'words'. They have the tendency to make society believe you completely understand what you are currently engaged in, when actually, you cannot get your minature brain around it. Someone needs to inform society that an intelligent vocabulary does not necessarily make you competent.

XD It seems you like large words, too, huh?

rebecca 02-16-2012 03:55 PM

Yes. I like words. How do you hug 'words'? *attempts anyway*

Someone explain what a word is. My brain can't be bothered.