The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Twi-Hards (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Edward or Jacob??? (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=45)

lvhamsters 01-23-2011 11:14 AM

Um... well.... twilight is um.... ehhh, you know:mad: I sont really like it and all... I've only seen the first movie so... NEITHER!!!

SeptemberLove 01-23-2011 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by goprincess135 (Post 73481)
I hate Twilight in general. But yeah, I agree that Jacob is the way to go. Edward watched Bella while she sleeps-she SLEEPS! Clearly, someone is a little *cough*a lot*coughs* obsessed. If I was the new kid at school, I wouldn't want anyone watching me while I'm sleeping. That is just... *shivers* (oh yeah, and Bella is as bad as Edward, by the way) Anyways, this post inspired me, so I'll be off!

I think they both have their ups and downs, including Jacob being so vain, but watchin him sleep kinda makes up for it. Whateva, and by the way, I'm not sure that anyone on KP likes Twillight!

GabiDi 01-24-2011 12:14 AM

Hmm...WolfWriter does, and a few people are 'meh' on it. Personally, I don't think that the writing was that bad, but it certainly wasn't 'amazing' as people think...:mad:

mar225 01-25-2011 04:09 PM

I think I'm a little iffy on some aspects of the plot (Like sparkling vamps and watching her sleep and having a baby....O_o) and I think the writing is mediocre. Lemony Snicket and JK Rowling are WAAAY better, but I still kind of like Twilight. The movies suck, though. The effects are suckishly sucky and the acting is horrible. The only reason I watched the movies was becasue I think Robert Pattinson is cute. But he talks like an old dude!

StellaNightshade 03-06-2011 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katharine (Post 80616)
How could you like edward?! He watches Bella sleep is over protective and SPARKLES!!!!! Men dont sparkles fairy princess do!!!!! Jacob is nice and funny andlisten to what bella wants!!! Unlike edward who doesnt listen to a word she says!!! Plus Taylor Lautner ( I always screw his last name up so if its wrong sorry) is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY hotter than Robert patttinson ( Not even trying to spell that right) I mean no offense to team Edwarders but TEAM JACOB RULEZ ya o know im verrrrrrryyyyyy opinionated about this:D ya but vampires are wayyyyyy cooler than werewolfs cause they are more compicated and funner to write about but Jacobs better than Edward

Don't hate me I am merely stating my opinion. Being a HUGE Twi-HAZARD I need to defend this......

Okay, you say Jacob is better but... He FELL IN LOVE with his best friend's baby, turns into a "Werewolf" when really the "wolf pack" are just shape shifters who take on the forms of wolves (Those of you who have really read Twilight seires know EXCATLY what I mean by that I hope!), and to like someone PURELY for what's on the outside is wrong... Sure, he has a nice body, but really?! Is that all you want out of a guy!? Edward does listen to Bella, would Die for her (New Moon!), and Bella chooses Edward over Jacob to marry!!! Everything that Bella had felt for Jake was because of an egg inside her!!!! In BD Bella even said that because Renesmee had been born she didn't love him like she had before Renesmee was born! I am sorry, but Edward and Bella were MEANT to be together. Stephenie Meyer wrote it that way for a REASON! If Jacob and Bella were supposed to get together than Stephenie would have written that instead.

Sorry if I offended, but this is something I feel very strongly about... Edward and Bella FOREVER!!! :D
Once again, sorry, but I mean every word I say. -_-

mholden 03-06-2011 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stellanightshade (Post 92995)
don't Hate Me I Am Merely Stating My Opinion. Being A Huge Twi-hazard I Need To Defend This......

Okay, You Say Jacob Is Better But... He Fell In Love With His Best Friend's Baby, Turns Into A "werewolf" When Really The "wolf Pack" Are Just Shape Shifters Who Take On The Forms Of Wolves (those Of You Who Have Really Read Twilight Seires Know Excatly What I Mean By That I Hope!), And To Like Someone Purely For What's On The Outside Is wrong... Sure, He Has A Nice Body, But Really?! Is That All You Want Out Of A Guy!? Edward does Listen To Bella, Would die For Her (new Moon!), And Bella chooses Edward Over Jacob To Marry!!! Everything That Bella Had Felt For Jake Was Because Of An Egg Inside Her!!!! In Bd Bella Even Said That Because Renesmee Had Been Born She Didn't Love Him Like She Had Before Renesmee Was Born! I Am Sorry, But Edward And Bella Were Meant To Be Together. Stephenie Meyer Wrote It That Way For A Reason! If Jacob And Bella Were Supposed To Get Together Than Stephenie Would Have Written That Instead.

Sorry If I Offended, But This Is Something I Feel Very Strongly About... edward And Bella Forever!!! :d
Once Again, Sorry, But I Mean Every Word I Say. -_-

Don't Be Sorry!!! I Am The Exact Same Way With The Exact Same Opinion!!! Yay!!!! ;)

cloudwriter 06-12-2011 05:25 PM

I say................TEAM JACOB!!!!!!!!!!! :p

SilverRipple 06-12-2011 06:31 PM

It is a bit weird that Jacob is in love with Renesmee...oh...and what do you guys think about Breaking Dawn being two parts?!

SilverRipple 06-12-2011 06:33 PM

I HATE IT!! I mean, seriously, most of that book was complaining. Are they going to make the audience listen to complaining the whole time, for two movies?! Harry Potter being two parts was understandable. If they made it one movie, it'd have to be really long, lest they want fans coming after their tails. Oh, and Hunger Games is being split into two...and they are FAILING so far from what I've read.

rebecca 06-19-2011 01:02 PM

Did I tell anyone my team...
it's team let's-chuck-that-twilight-rubbish-into-a-woodshredder-it-is-so-overrated-and-I-never-want-to-hear-its-name-under-literature-ever-again-because-it-is-so-not-worthy-of-its-place-as-a-book-so-stop-making-such-a-fuss-you-annoying-screaming-fangirls-or-I'll-throw-you-off-a-cliff-along-with-Justin-Bieber-and-his-screaming-fangirls-because-he-isn't-musical-whatsoever-this-is-my-team-name-what-do-we-call-them-for-short?!!!!