The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

LaurenM 06-14-2013 03:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 467865)
D: I'm sorry, Lauren. You're probably right; it sounds like anxiety to me. What method did you use to try to fall asleep?

Listening to songs...I was getting drowsy until I went to listen a song that actually had lyrics...then I just gave up and tried to sleep...I'm not sure when I fell asleep.

Sandy 06-14-2013 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaurenM (Post 467860)
I couldn't sleep again. Twice this week. Exams week.
Dafudge. And it's Chinese History today, one of the hardest subjects!
I think it's anxiety, because I spent quite a long time speed-copying my notes, though I don't think I was scared last Monday. I looked up how to fall asleep, and it took a long time until it worked.

I know that feel so much. My exams are next week (school ends for me on Friday, which is when I have both my exams) and I'm seriously just so done with everything. I hate everyone. (Not really, but y'know...) Everyone in my class is getting sick of each other and our assignments and you can just tell that everyone is desperately resisting the urge to kill each other. The other day I got two hours of sleep; the day before I got three. Everyone else I know feels the same way too. :/

LaurenM 06-14-2013 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy (Post 468174)
I know that feel so much. My exams are next week (school ends for me on Friday, which is when I have both my exams) and I'm seriously just so done with everything. I hate everyone. (Not really, but y'know...) Everyone in my class is getting sick of each other and our assignments and you can just tell that everyone is desperately resisting the urge to kill each other. The other day I got two hours of sleep; the day before I got three. Everyone else I know feels the same way too. :/

That's really awful D: I had about four and a half , but two must be really horrible. Lying awake for so long. I think the best way's to just distact your mind with...maybe some music, then try again.

Sandy 06-14-2013 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaurenM (Post 468179)
That's really awful D: I had about four and a half , but two must be really horrible. Lying awake for so long. I think the best way's to just distact your mind with...maybe some music, then try again.

I use music every night. :/ It wasn't that bad, it was just the day after that was the worst. I couldn't stay at school because I had no grasp of where I was and was trying my hardest not to pass out/barf/rip my eyeballs out. I had a really bad headache for about two days afterwards, but now I'm okay. :D
I know that every month, I get a couple nights of really, really bad insomnia, but the rest of the time I get about five to seven hours of sleep, usually five though.

LaurenM 06-14-2013 10:20 PM

I haven't had sleepless nights ever since those. And I drank coffee yesterday to help me not fall asleep in the exam, got very hyper during the exam and my legs were quivering with the strain not to kick out. When we go to the toilet, we need a janitor to follow us to see that we don't go find a textbook or other information, and I was trying not to run away from her, partly because of the weird hyperness despite being tired and because someone following you to the toilet really is creepy.

MaggieMay 06-14-2013 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaurenM (Post 468225)
I haven't had sleepless nights ever since those. And I drank coffee yesterday to help me not fall asleep in the exam, got very hyper during the exam and my legs were quivering with the strain not to kick out. When we go to the toilet, we need a janitor to follow us to see that we don't go find a textbook or other information, and I was trying not to run away from her, partly because of the weird hyperness despite being tired and because someone following you to the toilet really is creepy.

That is really creepy... 0_o They don't follow you...into the stall, do they?
Or do they just stand outside...? .____.

LaurenM 06-15-2013 12:33 AM

Outside xD And I abandoned her in the end and just ran straight into the classroom.

Confuzzled 06-16-2013 10:17 PM

Don't even ask what this is, because I don't even know.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I was a kid I used to imagine what the world would be like if I were the only one in it. I thought it would be cool, fun even. To raid the stores, no police to catch me. To drive a car, even if I am underage. To rule the world, well at least the world that belonged to one person.

But then I realized, what if I got sick?
No one would take care of me.
What if the animals ran wild?
No one would be there to tame them.
What if there was a major storm, and I didn't know what to do?
No one would be there.

It would be a lonely world, a sad world.
I would have no one, no one would have me. Depression would take over, same with my willingness not to live.
What kind of world would be fun like that?
Then I realize, that is some peoples world. Yeah, there are 2 billion people out there, but not to them. To these homeless, sick and dying, there is no one. Its like they are living alone in the world. No one to help them if they got sick. No one to tame their animals. No one to help them.
What kind of a world are we to let people suffer like that? Automatically assume they're drunk, a prostitute, whatever. Where is our humanity? They are humans too, they are ONE OF US.
And we just treat them like they're the only one in the world.
And to them, that's just what they are.
How sad.
__________________

soph-soph27 06-17-2013 12:45 AM

I read your post, and this is what came into my head. I don't know.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Confuzzled (Post 468994)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I was a kid I used to imagine what the world would be like if I were the only one in it. I thought it would be cool, fun even. To raid the stores, no police to catch me. To drive a car, even if I am underage. To rule the world, well at least the world that belonged to one person.

But then I realized, what if I got sick?
No one would take care of me.
What if the animals ran wild?
No one would be there to tame them.
What if there was a major storm, and I didn't know what to do?
No one would be there.

It would be a lonely world, a sad world.
I would have no one, no one would have me. Depression would take over, same with my willingness not to live.
What kind of world would be fun like that?
Then I realize, that is some peoples world. Yeah, there are 2 billion people out there, but not to them. To these homeless, sick and dying, there is no one. Its like they are living alone in the world. No one to help them if they got sick. No one to tame their animals. No one to help them.
What kind of a world are we to let people suffer like that? Automatically assume they're drunk, a prostitute, whatever. Where is our humanity? They are humans too, they are ONE OF US.
And we just treat them like they're the only one in the world.
And to them, that's just what they are.
How sad.
__________________

They laughed at me. They were laughing mommy.

Shh. It will be over soon.

They laughed at me. They said I was dumb.

Poor baby. It will be over so quickly, you won't notice.

They called me retarded. They laughed at me. They laughed mommy.

They won't bother you. At least not now.

Do you love me mommy?

It will be over soon. Yes sweetheart.

Mommy?

....

Mommy?

....

Mommy?

TheAshWolf 06-17-2013 01:09 AM

Chiaki, one of my best friends, logged on today. We haven't talked in a couple months.

And I only caught a glimpse of her on the sidebar.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7saerGgEM1qbzvwo.gif


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:13 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.