The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

Garrett 01-02-2017 11:30 PM

wouldn't everything be so much easier if i could just write a fucking book and it be a bestseller and me be wealthy enough to pay for a college tuition and dorm where i want to go to college and have enough money to pay for my fucking life?

SilverMoon 01-03-2017 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garrett (Post 593251)
wouldn't everything be so much easier if i could just write a fucking book and it be a bestseller and me be wealthy enough to pay for a college tuition and dorm where i want to go to college and have enough money to pay for my fucking life?

lmao smae

Swallowtail 01-04-2017 10:14 PM

all my friends are getting stick-and-pokes and planning to get high and sneak out and fool around with guys and even though these are their life choices I don't want them to do anything stupid. I really don't want to find out that one of them got wasted or got arrested for smoking weed or anything else illegal. the stick-and-pokes aren't bad but they're not planning them out-just doing them by themselves without hardly any previous thought and I really don't want them to screw up and have to live with the consequences. also my parents are being hella overprotective because I'm going to be going to Chicago on the school class trip and visiting the projects and stuff like really we live in a pretty bad neighborhood I know what gunshots sound like and what blood on the streets looks like. you need to stop trying to scare me into requesting to be in a different study group no I want to do this and you can't stop me.

Graystorm 01-04-2017 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swallowtail (Post 593306)
all my friends are getting stick-and-pokes and planning to get high and sneak out and fool around with guys and even though these are their life choices I don't want them to do anything stupid. I really don't want to find out that one of them got wasted or got arrested for smoking weed or anything else illegal. the stick-and-pokes aren't bad but they're not planning them out-just doing them by themselves without hardly any previous thought and I really don't want them to screw up and have to live with the consequences. also my parents are being hella overprotective because I'm going to be going to Chicago on the school class trip and visiting the projects and stuff like really we live in a pretty bad neighborhood I know what gunshots sound like and what blood on the streets looks like. you need to stop trying to scare me into requesting to be in a different study group no I want to do this and you can't stop me.

Oh no, I'm so sorry. Gosh man. . .that sucks. I don't know that to say.

I just really hope non of them get hurt

And yeah, over protective parents suck

Swallowtail 01-04-2017 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Graystorm (Post 593307)
Oh no, I'm so sorry. Gosh man. . .that sucks. I don't know that to say.

I just really hope non of them get hurt

And yeah, over protective parents suck

thanks a lot stormy. I just want them to be ok and not to make anything they'd regret. I also can't really talk to them about it much because I don't want to lose pretty much the only friends I have

BookKitty 01-04-2017 11:20 PM

not to be Out There about my life + bad habits but smh @ me i gotta stop drinking so much alcohol
+like....i enjoy smoking bc there's not too many consequences and it makes me feel better but drinking? is like. a shitty bandaid

Lena 01-05-2017 12:17 AM

am I cold or having an anxiety attack?
a novel by yours truly

Swallowtail 01-05-2017 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lena (Post 593310)
am I cold or having an anxiety attack?
a novel by yours truly

this is my life tbh

Gracithe1andonly 01-05-2017 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BookKitty (Post 593309)
not to be Out There about my life + bad habits but smh @ me i gotta stop drinking so much alcohol
+like....i enjoy smoking bc there's not too many consequences and it makes me feel better but drinking? is like. a shitty bandaid

worrieddd about youuuu

hey are you twenty one

don't worry about me judging or anything bc I have a seventeen year old sister who used to drink and still smokes

i'm just curious

Zelda 01-05-2017 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BookKitty (Post 593309)

i've never really understood the attraction of alcohol?
i mean no offense to you, or anyone who drinks, but like,, nobody ever says it tastes good? and if your not careful then you end up really sick? idk.. if you think you're drinking too much too regularly then there's a lot of help to be found most places, or googling tips on the internet might be helpful too?