The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

meerkat 01-15-2017 07:18 PM

someone: "a b isn't a bad grade"
me: attempts suicide over an a-, while everyone just encourages it.

Owen-L 01-15-2017 09:07 PM

ihatehowyouthinkitsokaytojustsayshitlikethatandthe njustleaveonawhimwithouttalkingaboutit

Graystorm 01-15-2017 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frostblaze (Post 593519)
yes, it was happy crying c'x thank you, friendo. i love you c:

hey, don't you dare blame yourself first off. secondly, i want you to know i will never kill myself, because i see all the people it would hurt, including you. especially you. i just sometimes don't care if i live or die? and other times it gets worse and i really want to die? but i'll never do it myself. i get genuinely surprised when people seem to like me, and i know i'm not dislikable, but the thing is, i get in my own way of making friends because of my crippling shyness and insecurity like will i annoy them? embarrass myself? im so unwilling to take risks, you know? but dont worry. im okay now. and i pray that you will be too. we both will.

Yeah, I get that. I really do. I'm glad you're okay. I'm glad you would never kill yourself. I promise it'll get better. When I first started going to public school my social anxiety was out of control. I would talk to anyone, the I'd get really self conscious about the fact that everyone was talking to someone and I had no one. Now I've switched schools and made pretty good friend and it's only the middle of the year. I mean, I still get extreme flares of anxiety when a teacher even looks at me. But trivial things, Madie, trivial thing.

AlgebraAddict 01-16-2017 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by waverunner (Post 593518)
Ok, so........... I like have no friends anymore. One left, the other found some cooler girl to hang with, and the rest dislike me :3

It hurts to be alone.

You know what I mean?

Agh yes I totally get what you mean, being alone can suck
but like you're in middle school right?? let me tell u a secret: middle school is awkward and miserable for everyone!!! high school is tbh soo much better so hang in there and I promise you'll find your peeps. I'm glad you found your cooler girl, and eventually I know you'll find a whole group of amazing friends. in the meantime don't stress it haha

Swallowtail 01-16-2017 12:24 AM

hey well I'm really kind of grateful that I'm not allowed to see my grades until junior year because while my teachers say I'm doing well they might think Bs are good and getting a B would be awful and terrible so yeah lol. also I've decided to try and not think about how tall I am because every time I do I want to fling myself off a fucking cliff

AlgebraAddict 01-16-2017 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swallowtail (Post 593539)
hey well I'm really kind of grateful that I'm not allowed to see my grades until junior year because while my teachers say I'm doing well they might think Bs are good and getting a B would be awful and terrible so yeah lol. also I've decided to try and not think about how tall I am because every time I do I want to fling myself off a fucking cliff

/hugs/ hey lovely if you can, call me back bc I'm worried about you and we should hang out over phone if you can

anwyays it's going to be okay and ik that's really dumb to hear but you'll make it :]

meerkat 01-16-2017 12:33 AM

tbh i am tired of white nonsense

Gracithe1andonly 01-16-2017 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meerkat (Post 593541)
tbh i am tired of white nonsense

I am ashamed on behalf of other white people :/
(damn why is racism not dead yet)

waverunner 01-16-2017 04:36 PM

to: Algebra Addict

Thanks! Middle School is so.............:( LAME

waverunner 01-16-2017 04:37 PM

and High School sounds like.........:D :D :D :D