The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

T.Longmire 05-13-2013 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 458210)
I'm 85 and 11. I don't know.

O_O *wishes I was that size*

MaryElizabeth 05-13-2013 10:07 PM

my sister had a breakdown when my dad said that we were always just so rude to him and he called her a liar and i just tried to tell him he was out of line and they just kept trivializing everything she said and when i told them that they can't treat her like that and that that's not how you're meant to handle a situation like that, they just told me i wasn't as smart as i thought i was and i wasn't a psychiatrist

she just talked about having suicidal thoughts while she kept shaking and sobbing and my dad just kept going on about how we make big deals out of "the weakest things", and my brother said we were just being teenage girls

and i was trying to help and i got in a fight with my older brother and he just kept telling me to shut up and even my sister didn't wanna hear what i had to say

i just keep fucking things up and one day i'm going to end up sitting in that chair and crying and shaking and i'm not as strong as my sister and i'm going to do it one day i just know it 'cause i already have so many scars all over my body and they're gonna find out that i'm just as fucked up, if not more than my sister and i just want to end it all so badly, so badly

i'm a monster who fucks things up and i'll never be anything more

L.S.Trendom 05-13-2013 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaryElizabeth (Post 458215)
my sister had a breakdown when my dad said that we were always just so rude to him and he called her a liar and i just tried to tell him he was out of line and they just kept trivializing everything she said and when i told them that they can't treat her like that and that that's not how you're meant to handle a situation like that, they just told me i wasn't as smart as i thought i was and i wasn't a psychiatrist

she just talked about having suicidal thoughts while she kept shaking and sobbing and my dad just kept going on about how we make big deals out of "the weakest things", and my brother said we were just being teenage girls

and i was trying to help and i got in a fight with my older brother and he just kept telling me to shut up and even my sister didn't wanna hear what i had to say

i just keep fucking things up and one day i'm going to end up sitting in that chair and crying and shaking and i'm not as strong as my sister and i'm going to do it one day i just know it 'cause i already have so many scars all over my body and they're gonna find out that i'm just as fucked up, if not more than my sister and i just want to end it all so badly, so badly

i'm a monster who fucks things up and i'll never be anything more

Thanks for the reply. *hugs* and ugh i need to write my letter to Gerard.

They were completely out of line to say that, yeah, and assholes about it. :/

You do awesome stuff, too. And no you won't kill yourself, awesome people need to survive and spread their awesomeness. *hugs*
no, you're not a monster, you do more than just fuck stuff up—everyone does that—and you will be more, you'll get better/happier and you'll be even more awesome.

Lily09 05-14-2013 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 458210)
I'm 85 and 11. I don't know.

well that kind of scares me because I'm 86 pounds and I'm 13. But *TRIGGER WARNING*
i intentionally try to starve myself so thats why

BUT SERIOUSLY, TESS, if you're above 110 lbs, it's okay. This isn't a perfect world, and it's most definitely okay to be over the 'perfect world' weight. It's bullshit. Your perfect weight is whatever you're comfortable with, not what society tells you to be. And if you're not careful, you won't be trying to weigh less until 110lbs, you'll be trying to weigh less no matter the weight.

AlgebraAddict 05-14-2013 01:10 AM

I feel really fat. Not because of you guys, just in general. /sigh/

bookworm1999 05-14-2013 01:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 458226)
I feel really fat. Not because of you guys, just in general. /sigh/

No. No. No. No. No.

You are beautiful. And you can't bring yourself down all because of one lie. You are beautifully made, a masterpiece, and we are all unique. If anyone says otherwise, I'll take care of them ;)

AlgebraAddict 05-14-2013 01:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bookworm1999 (Post 458227)
No. No. No. No. No.

You are beautiful. And you can't bring yourself down all because of one lie. You are beautifully made, a masterpiece, and we are all unique. If anyone says otherwise, I'll take care of them ;)



I'm twelve and a hundred pounds. I don't feel unique, I feel awkward.

Lily09 05-14-2013 01:29 AM

But there's nothing wrong with being a hundred pounds at twelve.

bookworm1999 05-14-2013 01:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 458228)
I'm twelve and a hundred pounds. I don't feel unique, I feel awkward.

That is perfectly normal!

I was twelve and 110 pounds, thank you. I felt fat. I felt awkward.

Girl, you're still in your early stages. You are still growing, and you still have your baby fat. Of course you're going to feel awkward. We all did.

But as you grow up, you will lose the baby fat and most likely your diet will change. Mine has significantly. I don't eat as much. I am 14 and weigh 120. I'm losing my baby fat.That's normal.

Don't expect to be a certain something, be the certain you. Okay?

bookworm1999 05-14-2013 01:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 458230)
But there's nothing wrong with being a hundred pounds at twelve.

Agreed.

Normal.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:00 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.