The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

maxi 06-13-2013 03:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 467579)
I'm actually starting to cry.

No, seriously, this could be amazing. She just comes on, posts whole novel, whole excerpt, and an announcement that she's coming back forever until she turns 18 or something... o_o

bookworm1999 06-13-2013 03:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 467578)
Don't even get me STARTED on all the other people on KP back then... ;__; Kay, Kyle, dragonwriter, Neveah, Camille, StaraAquila, Word Bandit, Andrew, Bambi, Sara, JackD...*feels old* *nostalgia*

O_________________________________________________ _____O

I-...... *walks away*

TheAshWolf 06-13-2013 03:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 467580)
I can't believe that I joined in the same year you did. XD I'm quite old, too???

Yes, we are amongst the KP oldies, aren't we? <:^)

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 467581)
8D I'm older on KP than Ash!

I know. XD I think it's odd that we didn't start talking right away, though. o_0

maxi 06-13-2013 03:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 467586)
Yes, we are amongst the KP oldies, aren't we? <:^)



I know. XD I think it's odd that we didn't start talking right away, though. o_0

Yes, we are. XD
o_0 I knowwww. Odddddd.

TheAshWolf 06-13-2013 03:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bookworm1999 (Post 467584)
O_________________________________________________ _____O

I-...... *walks away*

We had zombie battles on A/N. And Camille and I were enemies for a long, looong time, until she learned I liked The Hunger Games. Then we talked all the time and she no longer falcon-punched me on A/N. <:'^J And then there was Kyle and dragonwriter with their AMAZINGLY LONG AND PERFECT stories. Kay would encourage everyone and wrote such amazing poems and stories. Then there was Word Bandit (Bingo) whose Fantasy stories were just....sdbfjkbfk, YOU NEED TO READ TUESDAY AND A HALF, Kenny! ;w; Meanwhile, we were all KP friends, but we all sort of had our little friend groups...Kay and Kyle, dragonwriter and Neveah, Leloo and WolfWriter, Chiaki and Sandy and I...AND THEN THERE WAS LUCKY, WHO GOT EVERYONE INTO TACOS! And Bambi started us all saying OMPJ.

AND COMMENTS....EVERRRRRYYYYYOOONNEEEE COMMENTED ON EVERRRRYYYYTHIIINNNGGG....

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 467583)
No, seriously, this could be amazing. She just comes on, posts whole novel, whole excerpt, and an announcement that she's coming back forever until she turns 18 or something... o_o

;w;

maxi 06-13-2013 03:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 467590)
We had zombie battles on A/N. And Camille and I were enemies for a long, looong time, until she learned I liked The Hunger Games. Then we talked all the time and she no longer falcon-punched me on A/N. <:'^J And then there was Kyle and dragonwriter with their AMAZINGLY LONG AND PERFECT stories. Kay would encourage everyone and wrote such amazing poems and stories. Then there was Word Bandit (Bingo) whose Fantasy stories were just....sdbfjkbfk, YOU NEED TO READ TUESDAY AND A HALF, Kenny! ;w; Meanwhile, we were all KP friends, but we all sort of had our little friend groups...Kay and Kyle, dragonwriter and Neveah, Leloo and WolfWriter, Chiaki and Sandy and I...AND THEN THERE WAS LUCKY, WHO GOT EVERYONE INTO TACOS! And Bambi started us all saying OMPJ.

AND COMMENTS....EVERRRRRYYYYYOOONNEEEE COMMENTED ON EVERRRRYYYYTHIIINNNGGG....



;w;

I'm sorry but it's just a theory. XD

bookworm1999 06-13-2013 03:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 467590)
We had zombie battles on A/N. And Camille and I were enemies for a long, looong time, until she learned I liked The Hunger Games. Then we talked all the time and she no longer falcon-punched me on A/N. <:'^J And then there was Kyle and dragonwriter with their AMAZINGLY LONG AND PERFECT stories. Kay would encourage everyone and wrote such amazing poems and stories. Then there was Word Bandit (Bingo) whose Fantasy stories were just....sdbfjkbfk, YOU NEED TO READ TUESDAY AND A HALF, Kenny! ;w; Meanwhile, we were all KP friends, but we all sort of had our little friend groups...Kay and Kyle, dragonwriter and Neveah, Leloo and WolfWriter, Chiaki and Sandy and I...AND THEN THERE WAS LUCKY, WHO GOT EVERYONE INTO TACOS! And Bambi started us all saying OMPJ.

AND COMMENTS....EVERRRRRYYYYYOOONNEEEE COMMENTED ON EVERRRRYYYYTHIIINNNGGG....



;w;

I feel so lost now.

And without purpose here ._.
Like... i missed the amazing days and have.... gosh.

TheAshWolf 06-13-2013 03:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bookworm1999 (Post 467593)
I feel so lost now.

And without purpose here ._.
Like... i missed the amazing days and have.... gosh.

D: Don't feel lost...KP is still great....it's just...different. <:^/

And it can get even BETTER, if we put our minds to it. <:^D We just need to get into the habit of commenting on things again. You and Max and I can work on getting the HOOG thread super popular, meanwhile, I'll try to comment on your stories more and give good CC. And maybe you can read WOT? If you want.

To quote Tygerblossum, "All it takes is a spark..."

L.S.Trendom 06-13-2013 03:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 467590)
We had zombie battles on A/N. And Camille and I were enemies for a long, looong time, until she learned I liked The Hunger Games. Then we talked all the time and she no longer falcon-punched me on A/N. <:'^J And then there was Kyle and dragonwriter with their AMAZINGLY LONG AND PERFECT stories. Kay would encourage everyone and wrote such amazing poems and stories. Then there was Word Bandit (Bingo) whose Fantasy stories were just....sdbfjkbfk, YOU NEED TO READ TUESDAY AND A HALF, Kenny! ;w; Meanwhile, we were all KP friends, but we all sort of had our little friend groups...Kay and Kyle, dragonwriter and Neveah, Leloo and WolfWriter, Chiaki and Sandy and I...AND THEN THERE WAS LUCKY, WHO GOT EVERYONE INTO TACOS! And Bambi started us all saying OMPJ.

AND COMMENTS....EVERRRRRYYYYYOOONNEEEE COMMENTED ON EVERRRRYYYYTHIIINNNGGG....



;w;

*cries* I miss those days even though I don't at all miss who I used to be…

MY FAVE PEOPLE IN THE WORLD WERE ON THE SITE BACK THEN YOU GUYS.

maxi 06-13-2013 04:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 467596)
D: Don't feel lost...KP is still great....it's just...different. <:^/

And it can get even BETTER, if we put our minds to it. <:^D We just need to get into the habit of commenting on things again. You and Max and I can work on getting the HOOG thread super popular, meanwhile, I'll try to comment on your stories more and give good CC. And maybe you can read WOT? If you want.

To quote Tygerblossum, "All it takes is a spark..."

What about FW? .___.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:47 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.