The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

bookworm1999 06-13-2013 04:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 467624)
<:^J It's okay, Kendra. We can make the best of the time we have, right?
And I can't email KPers, actually...so...um...

*sudden thought* O_O Kenny, how long have we been talking? It feels like forever...I can't completely remember the first conversation we had. I think it was on A/N...?

Well, don't think about when one of us leaves. It's better not to. Okay? I'll focus on the positive if you will, too. ^_^

Oh, please. That's what ALL KPers offer to this site...I'm not much different.

;_______________________;

Um. I don't know. A few months? A little under a year.

........

No, Ash. That's where you are wrong. We ALL offer something different to KP. Think of it like a body with parts, like what they say in church. We all have a different purpose here, we all were created unique and benefit in different ways. I honestly think you changed me by just excepting me, being who you were and not caring.

TheAshWolf 06-13-2013 04:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom (Post 467622)
*hugs* if you ever need to vent about it, we're here for you. i'm glad things are geting better :D not having much time to read or write doesn't mean you have to leave, you could just come on less :c
ALSO IF/WHEN YOU DO LEAVE you should get a Figment so we can stay in contact with you and read stuff you write? c:

You pretty much are, you're one of the few people on the main site I feel like reaching out and talking to anymore :P and yeah, I did, and she used to be, but she left :c

don't feel guilty D:

I know, and I appreciate it wayyy more than you'll ever know. But there are things I just can't talk about. Not to you, not to anyone else on KP...not even to people off the computer. BUT, the point is, I'm okay. I'm healing fast.

HOPEFULLY, I'll be able to get a Figment account, but I'm not sure. <:^/

O_O Wow....Tredom, I don't know what to say. I....oh gosh, I can still remember when you first joined...you just popped up on A/N while Chiaki and I were talking and was like, "HAI!" XD Oh my gosh...you even spelled your username wrong. Heh-heh. ANYWAY....I'm honored to know that. I really really am. Because you ARE a legend on here--the person who changes his username all the time, writes amazing poems, and introduced KP to The Game. :D You really are awesome, Isaac...

Mind if I ask who she is? You don't have to answer if you don't want to.

But I still feel guilty anyway. x_x

TheAshWolf 06-13-2013 04:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bookworm1999 (Post 467625)
;_______________________;

Um. I don't know. A few months? A little under a year.

........

No, Ash. That's where you are wrong. We ALL offer something different to KP. Think of it like a body with parts, like what they say in church. We all have a different purpose here, we all were created unique and benefit in different ways. I honestly think you changed me by just excepting me, being who you were and not caring.

Let's see...hmmm, I'll have to dig way back into my Track to see exactly when. But I'm sure I can at least find the month. <:^D

Well, Kendra, I have to admit...you're right. The Bible says how very different people can contribute to one collective thing, like the parts of the human body. (Of course, the writer of that book of the Bible was talking about the Christian congregation, but this situation can also apply.)

1 Corinthians 12:14-20 says, "For the body, indeed, is not one member, but many.  If the foot should say: 'Because I am not a hand, I am no part of the body,' it is not for this reason no part of the body. And if the ear should say: 'Because I am not an eye, I am no part of the body,' it is not for this reason no part of the body.  If the whole body were an eye, where would the [sense of] hearing be? If it were all hearing, where would the smelling be?  But now God has set the members in the body, each one of them, just as he pleased.  If they were all one member, where would the body be?  But now they are many members, yet one body."

How did I change you, may I ask? o.o I see people as people. That's how Jehovah God sees us. He doesn't favor one gender or race or age group. So why should I see people any different?

L.S.Trendom 06-13-2013 04:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 467626)
I know, and I appreciate it wayyy more than you'll ever know. But there are things I just can't talk about. Not to you, not to anyone else on KP...not even to people off the computer. BUT, the point is, I'm okay. I'm healing fast.

HOPEFULLY, I'll be able to get a Figment account, but I'm not sure. <:^/

O_O Wow....Tredom, I don't know what to say. I....oh gosh, I can still remember when you first joined...you just popped up on A/N while Chiaki and I were talking and was like, "HAI!" XD Oh my gosh...you even spelled your username wrong. Heh-heh. ANYWAY....I'm honored to know that. I really really am. Because you ARE a legend on here--the person who changes his username all the time, writes amazing poems, and introduced KP to The Game. :D You really are awesome, Isaac...

Mind if I ask who she is? You don't have to answer if you don't want to.

But I still feel guilty anyway. x_x

I know. I thought you probably wouldn't talk about it, but I wanted to remind you that you could. c:

:c

haha, I sort of remember too… god I was such a noob :P *hits my username*I don't see how I'm a legend, but thank you. And you're def a legend ^.^ *is proud of myself for introducing KP to The Game* *is not awesome, unlike you*

I don't mind ^.^ Lily09. she iz my perf bfinfinityevr :D

shhh you have no reason to feel guilty. and I'm planning on leaving soon, too, so… it actually wouldn't affect me much, unfortunately :c

bookworm1999 06-13-2013 05:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 467627)
Let's see...hmmm, I'll have to dig way back into my Track to see exactly when. But I'm sure I can at least find the month. <:^D

Well, Kendra, I have to admit...you're right. The Bible says how very different people can contribute to one collective thing, like the parts of the human body. (Of course, the writer of that book of the Bible was talking about the Christian congregation, but this situation can also apply.)

1 Corinthians 12:14-20 says, "For the body, indeed, is not one member, but many.  If the foot should say: 'Because I am not a hand, I am no part of the body,' it is not for this reason no part of the body. And if the ear should say: 'Because I am not an eye, I am no part of the body,' it is not for this reason no part of the body.  If the whole body were an eye, where would the [sense of] hearing be? If it were all hearing, where would the smelling be?  But now God has set the members in the body, each one of them, just as he pleased.  If they were all one member, where would the body be?  But now they are many members, yet one body."

How did I change you, may I ask? o.o I see people as people. That's how Jehovah God sees us. He doesn't favor one gender or race or age group. So why should I see people any different?

*nods*

You made me realize I don't need to perform for people. I just need to be me. You shouldn't. You should stay you.
*hugs*

TheAshWolf 06-13-2013 05:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom (Post 467628)
I know. I thought you probably wouldn't talk about it, but I wanted to remind you that you could. c:

:c

haha, I sort of remember too… god I was such a noob :P *hits my username*I don't see how I'm a legend, but thank you. And you're def a legend ^.^ *is proud of myself for introducing KP to The Game* *is not awesome, unlike you*

I don't mind ^.^ Lily09. she iz my perf bfinfinityevr :D

shhh you have no reason to feel guilty. and I'm planning on leaving soon, too, so… it actually wouldn't affect me much, unfortunately :c

Thanks.

All of us start out as noobs. XD BUt you were a really smart, very nice noob who learned wayyyyy faster than I did! I was still a noob when YOU joined, actually...XD WELL, you ARE awesome, and you ARE a legend!

Lily09, huh? I was pretty sure that's who you were talking about. But, again, I don't like to assume. :P But, wait, SHE LEFT? For good?! D: WHAT?

sjkfbkjbfkjb--NO. YOU CAN'T LEAVE UNTIL I DO. *glomps* At least give me the link to your Figment account before you do. ;__; And ALWAYS remember you can drop by KP literally any time you feel like it.

TheAshWolf 06-13-2013 05:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bookworm1999 (Post 467629)
*nods*

You made me realize I don't need to perform for people. I just need to be me. You shouldn't. You should stay you.
*hugs*

<:^D Well, good. I'm glad I was able to help you out! And being you is more than enough, because YOU are awesome. *returns hug*

TheAshWolf 06-13-2013 05:06 AM

.....What have I DONE to the EVT? XD XD DX DX

I think I broke it.

LaurenM 06-13-2013 05:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jesse (Post 467415)
Gah my life is being all depressing and lonely and confusing on account of a few different things:

All health teachers at my school plus my parents all know that I self-harm. Which sucks. From what people have said, I thought that telling people (not like I told them, they found out by themselves, more on that later) would be like taking a shower after a month in the wilderness. Um, no. It basically means that the nurse calls you down to her office once a week to discuss your deepest secrets while the health teachers treat you like you have some mental deformity. I don't want your fucking sympathy, that doesn't help. And stop romanticizing my problems, you don't know me.

What else? Oh, my parents won't let me be by myself for more than a half hour. Really? It's not like you guys don't check my arms every day, how am I supposed to cut myself?

Anyways, right, the story. So a couple weeks ago in French, I got called down to the principal's office and Mrs. Mike (she's like the nurse/guidance counsellor) asked me if I knew why I was there. So my head was like oh my god what did I do, even though I hadn't done anything wrong. I said, no, I don't.

She told me she knew I cut and she wanted to see my arms. So in the end I had to, and she started holding back tears (at this point I was confused about how she became a guidance counsellor if she was the one who cried). Then it was a ton of personal questions and nods until she called my parents.

I asked her how she knew. She said I wasn't allowed to know. WHAT THE FUCK.

So that's the story, pretty much...

So I'm kinda like not straight... Not going to delve into this one, but basically I like guys. Yay for confusion and another another reason for a shitload of self-hate.

Social anxiety is no fun. If you do not understand how social anxiety works, here's a snippet of my thoughts from lunch: oh god oh god where are my two semifriends oh fuckfuckfuck no no they're buying lunch they haven't sat down oh god where do I sit if I sit at an empty table then they might not sit by me and if I sit by myself it draws attention if I sit where they usually sit when they come over they might wonder why I'm there okay okay I'll go to the water fountain to pass time okay okay is lunch over yet no no

This is how I think most of the time at school, all scared and terrified and awkward. So yeah. Not fun.

-

Um, okay, well that's my life right now. Awesome.

There is no reason for you to hate yourself because you're not straight. I'm still seriously doubting myself on this topic. And maybe you should try not to cut and maybe tell your parents that maybe they should give you more trust.
Quote:

Originally Posted by bookworm1999 (Post 467518)
OOOOOOooooooOOOOOOoooohhhhh XDDDDD

Chocolate chip muffin *hides away and eats* My precious.

MY PRECIOUS!
Quote:

Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom (Post 467628)
I know. I thought you probably wouldn't talk about it, but I wanted to remind you that you could. c:

:c

haha, I sort of remember too… god I was such a noob :P *hits my username*I don't see how I'm a legend, but thank you. And you're def a legend ^.^ *is proud of myself for introducing KP to The Game* *is not awesome, unlike you*

I don't mind ^.^ Lily09. she iz my perf bfinfinityevr :D

shhh you have no reason to feel guilty. and I'm planning on leaving soon, too, so… it actually wouldn't affect me much, unfortunately :c

I KNEW IT WAS LILY!
My first impression of KP was the fading Golden Age and it was already awesome. And the clog cop summer was actually nince, because if you appreciate cynicism, it's still much better than other people being sad.

bookworm1999 06-13-2013 05:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 467632)
.....What have I DONE to the EVT? XD XD DX DX

I think I broke it.

... no, you didn't :)


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:41 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.