The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

rebecca 03-15-2014 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 522678)
that's reassuring p:
Oh yeah, she's definitely justified
I will ^.^

You see, my empathy varies. I don't understand others thoughts and feelings automatically, but if you're my friend, I feel something, and I'm not entirely sure what that is. I care a hell of a lot. I do it with fictional characters too. With anyone in pain. I can't be in your shoes, I've given up even trying, but I get a physical pain in my chest and a complication in my thoughts that stops me accessing them plainly and simply. And that hurt is horrible, because I'm powerless to help, except with my words, my brilliant words that don't always come out in the right order and can often be incredibly offensive. Oh do I struggle relating to people, seeing things from their point of view. However, if people think for a second I am a cold, heartless human being, they couldn't be more wrong. There's a hurt just over my heart for all of you. If that's what empathy is, I'd take it over being a machine any day, no matter how painful the reality is. I would go through this every day if it would help you, all of you.

I just want you all to be okay, to be happy, to be healthy in body and soul, cheesy and cliché as that sounds. If I care about you, you're special. I'm a misanthrope by nature, an obnoxious, irritable, irksome human who dislikes pretty much everyone. But I care about you, and I always will, unless of course you try and kill me. Please don't. I want to carry on as things are, minus the worrying about your welfare. Also, I want to live.

Just want you all to know I love you all, platonically of course, and you are all metaphorically in my heart. Please do not literally attempt to enter my heart, it's quite cold in there. You may need a coat. Also that may kill me, and as I said earlier I want to live.

And so should you.

(as you can guess this went from being directly addressed to pluzzle to a speech to you all. Heed my advice. I care a lot about you. Unless you smell. I'm discriminatory against online nasal sensations. Everyone, please, I'm talking to those who I've 'hated' while here. You have a place in my worries. Just do okay and I'll tolerate you. If you start breaking up though, it is my duty as an enemy to try and fix things. I can't be losing my rivals this early on in the plot now, can I? I haven't even crushed your mortal forms yet!)

pluzzle 03-15-2014 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rebecca (Post 522685)
You see, my empathy varies. I don't understand others thoughts and feelings automatically, but if you're my friend, I feel something, and I'm not entirely sure what that is. I care a hell of a lot. I do it with fictional characters too. With anyone in pain. I can't be in your shoes, I've given up even trying, but I get a physical pain in my chest and a complication in my thoughts that stops me accessing them plainly and simply. And that hurt is horrible, because I'm powerless to help, except with my words, my brilliant words that don't always come out in the right order and can often be incredibly offensive. Oh do I struggle relating to people, seeing things from their point of view. However, if people think for a second I am a cold, heartless human being, they couldn't be more wrong. There's a hurt just over my heart for all of you. If that's what empathy is, I'd take it over being a machine any day, no matter how painful the reality is. I would go through this every day if it would help you, all of you.

I just want you all to be okay, to be happy, to be healthy in body and soul, cheesy and cliché as that sounds. If I care about you, you're special. I'm a misanthrope by nature, an obnoxious, irritable, irksome human who dislikes pretty much everyone. But I care about you, and I always will, unless of course you try and kill me. Please don't. I want to carry on as things are, minus the worrying about your welfare. Also, I want to live.

Just want you all to know I love you all, platonically of course, and you are all metaphorically in my heart. Please do not literally attempt to enter my heart, it's quite cold in there. You may need a coat. Also that may kill me, and as I said earlier I want to live.

And so should you.

(as you can guess this went from being directly addressed to pluzzle to a speech to you all. Heed my advice. I care a lot about you. Unless you smell. I'm discriminatory against online nasal sensations. Everyone, please, I'm talking to those who I've 'hated' while here. You have a place in my worries. Just do okay and I'll tolerate you. If you start breaking up though, it is my duty as an enemy to try and fix things. I can't be losing my rivals this early on in the plot now, can I? I haven't even crushed your mortal forms yet!)

Oh my god Rebecca. I'm terrible with words, especially online (Also, I used proper punctuation and capitals - just for you) but wow. Thank you.
(:

LizzieS 03-15-2014 08:30 PM

i don't know why i keep doing this
every year i get my hopes up so high because i've had so much fun all year and because i want to win, and ever year i just become more disappointed and upset
and the worst part is every time we lose i just know next year won't be the same and it kills me because i just want everything to stay the same and i don't want to wait until the next year and just end up losing again
and then i cry about it and my teammates/best friends don't know why i'm crying but it's because i don't want our year to end because it honestly has been one of my favorite parts about ninth grade
and even if most of us do it next year, it won't be the same. someone will quit and we'll have to scrounge through our grade to find someone who will join our team. or even if it's the same team, it's different problems and it's not the same
and yes part of it is we haven't won in two years and i just want to win because i'm competitive and i hate losing
i want to quit but i know i won't because i love it too much
gosh odyssey of the mind what are you doing to me

L.S.Trendom 03-15-2014 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rebecca (Post 522685)

And so should you.

what
rebecca
just
what
awww
that was the best thing ever tbh

rebecca 03-16-2014 04:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 522688)
Oh my god Rebecca. I'm terrible with words, especially online (Also, I used proper punctuation and capitals - just for you) but wow. Thank you.
(:

*bows*
Thank God that went well. It could have come out awkward and foolish. But it didn't. Thank the Lord.

Fabia 03-16-2014 05:51 AM

Sorry to bother you Rebecca but could you please review my book, I've posted on your thread.

rebecca 03-16-2014 05:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fabia (Post 522702)
Sorry to bother you Rebecca but could you please review my book, I've posted on your thread.

I will get it done. I'm just busy with revision for exam. But I swear on the One Ring I will do it, today, even.

meerkat 03-16-2014 12:35 PM

I did pretty well on my recital
BUT FREAKING THEORY/SIGHTREADING/EARTRAINING TEST TODAY
now i'm frantically studying composers and their periods of music history D:

Athenabrain1 03-16-2014 01:12 PM

Frustrated...

I find out that newbies are on KP, but I'm not on my computer, so I cannot make a welcome post!

SilverMoon 03-16-2014 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Athenabrain1 (Post 522726)
Frustrated...

I find out that newbies are on KP, but I'm not on my computer, so I cannot make a welcome post!

It's not that big of a deal. It's not like I got a welcoming post. Many of us didn't. There are too many welcoming posts these days anyway.