The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

HeatherB 05-04-2014 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 531049)
i doubt. but yeah, i do.
i don't think im stable enough to be here anymore, too, tbh

i WILL miss you. you've helped me through so much and i hope i've helped you at least half as much as you've helped me. you're so important, okay? even if you don't believe it, remember it. you are important to me. i love you, and if you do end up leaving kp, i will most definitely miss you.
also cuz im a dumbass i forgot your tumblr could you pls remind me of it it doesn't have to be on here but just send me an ask off anon being like "this is charlie" please? *hugs*
Quote:

Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom (Post 531093)
oops so i kinda relapsed again
while sam and thomas were in the back of the car
i was torn between wanting to cut a lot and get really drunk with a friend
except i didn't feel at all comfortable having an emotional breakdown around that friend
sooo thank god i ended up going to thomas's that made the night like five times better for me



hng ignoring him seems to work kinda well, he hasn't been bringing it up as much. but yeah fuck i should talk to him about it

thank you. butů fuck i just have a hard time believing anyone will actually stay with me. at the very least you guys will probably drift away. *shrugs*
thank you

i will stay with you. i promise you, i'll stay with you and keep supporting you and trying to help you and always love you, okay? even though i'm pretty sure always is just a concept and not a finite amount of time, you know what i mean. for as long as is possible i will love you--and it's not impossible for you to be loved, so don't even go there. *hugs tightly*
Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 531129)
D: it's okay. you can go even longer this time I know you can!!

commenting on the otp 'story' was the worst decision of my life. 1) should i leave kp or should i leave the world in general? 2) who is imnotalamo

i hate myself i should die GOODbYE

you can leave kp if you feel the need, but please do not leave the world in general. reread what i said back up there about missing you. if you left kp the ache would burn bad enough, but knowing that you've left the world and i could've had stopped you would be at least 100x worse. you should not die. it was a comment, that's all, and it's in the past now. we do not hate you for it. no one on here hates you for making that comment, or hates you in general. you are loved here. you will be missed from kp, but you will not be missed from the world, simply because you will not leave the world. not today, not tomorrow. when you're in your seventies or eighties then ok, if you've really had enough, i'll understand. but not now. it's much too soon.

Athenabrain1 05-04-2014 07:03 PM

I am so mad at my friend.
She always criticizes my art and says I'm ugly, and laughs it off like she expects me to laugh with her.
Then, I just wanted her to get a good grade on her writing assignment, so I explained in great detail what I didn't understand and stuff and advice, and she replied,
"Think about the writer's feelings. I really have feelings, too."

avbhabra 05-04-2014 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Athenabrain1 (Post 531203)
I am so mad at my friend.
She always criticizes my art and says I'm ugly, and laughs it off like she expects me to laugh with her.
Then, I just wanted her to get a good grade on her writing assignment, so I explained in great detail what I didn't understand and stuff and advice, and she replied,
"Think about the writer's feelings. I really have feelings, too."

Wait, What did she mean by saying that? From what it sounds like, you seem like an awesome person and you only wanted what's best for her. I think you were doing the right thing by helping her and giving CC because that's the hardest part about being an author. :# Sometimes, stuff that you write can be horrible but it takes guts to listen to what people have to say about it an accept that it needs work. It may seem harsh, but it helps a lot. But saying that you're ugly and that your art sucks? It depends on how she says it. She could just be teasing you, but I wouldn't know because I've never heard her say it. So... yeah.

Athenabrain1 05-04-2014 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by avbhabra (Post 531205)
Wait, What did she mean by saying that? From what it sounds like, you seem like an awesome person and you only wanted what's best for her. I think you were doing the right thing by helping her and giving CC because that's the hardest part about being an author. :# Sometimes, stuff that you write can be horrible but it takes guts to listen to what people have to say about it an accept that it needs work. It may seem harsh, but it helps a lot. But saying that you're ugly and that your art sucks? It depends on how she says it. She could just be teasing you, but I wouldn't know because I've never heard her say it. So... yeah.

As I have posted on other threads before, she uses physical contact, like kicking and slapping.
She laughs everything off, and sometimes I feel like I don't belong.
And she replies with her feelings.
Does she know I have feelings, too?

avbhabra 05-04-2014 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Athenabrain1 (Post 531207)
As I have posted on other threads before, she uses physical contact, like kicking and slapping.
She laughs everything off, and sometimes I feel like I don't belong.
And she replies with her feelings.
Does she know I have feelings, too?

I don't think it's right for her to be treating you that way. You should let her know how you're feeling. Tell her about how it makes you uncomfortable when she does those things. Don't let her push you around if you don't like it!

Athenabrain1 05-04-2014 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by avbhabra (Post 531214)
I don't think it's right for her to be treating you that way. You should let her know how you're feeling. Tell her about how it makes you uncomfortable when she does those things. Don't let her push you around if you don't like it!

I don't know how.
I'm not the person to speak up.
I really want to, but I can't.

avbhabra 05-04-2014 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Athenabrain1 (Post 531215)
I don't know how.
I'm not the person to speak up.
I really want to, but I can't.

Maybe ask an adult? Like a teacher or parent? I know it sounds stupid but they can help. If you don't like the way she's treating you, I, personally, think you should her know. That's what I do. I let people know when they're crossing the line because some things are too serious to joke about, even though I joke about loads of stuff. :D It's important to make sure she knows that you don't feel comfortable when treated that way. But if you don't want to tell her, like I said, an adult maybe? I'm not sure...

Athenabrain1 05-04-2014 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by avbhabra (Post 531218)
Maybe ask an adult? Like a teacher or parent? I know it sounds stupid but they can help. If you don't like the way she's treating you, I, personally, think you should her know. That's what I do. I let people know when they're crossing the line because some things are too serious to joke about, even though I joke about loads of stuff. :D It's important to make sure she knows that you don't feel comfortable when treated that way. But if you don't want to tell her, like I said, an adult maybe? I'm not sure...

The problem is, my parents really like her.
And they know her parents.
I'm afraid that it's gonna affect me even more...
I'm so upset now.

avbhabra 05-04-2014 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Athenabrain1 (Post 531220)
The problem is, my parents really like her.
And they know her parents.
I'm afraid that it's gonna affect me even more...
I'm so upset now.

I see what you mean. You don't want to talk to a teacher? You could just tell your friend something like this, "Hey, I don't feel comfortable when you make jokes about me being ugly and my art being bad. I respect the fact that you have an opinion but I don't like it when you say mean things to me. I don't feel comfortable when you hit me like that so I would really appreciate it if you wouldn't do.say those things anymore. It doesn't make me feel very good about myself." Or something like that. And if she keeps on bugging you like that after that happens, maybe then you should tell your parents.

Athenabrain1 05-04-2014 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by avbhabra (Post 531221)
I see what you mean. You don't want to talk to a teacher? You could just tell your friend something like this, "Hey, I don't feel comfortable when you make jokes about me being ugly and my art being bad. I respect the fact that you have an opinion but I don't like it when you say mean things to me. I don't feel comfortable when you hit me like that so I would really appreciate it if you wouldn't do.say those things anymore. It doesn't make me feel very good about myself." Or something like that. And if she keeps on bugging you like that after that happens, maybe then you should tell your parents.

Thank you so much!
I think I'll tell my close friend about this, and what she thinks I should do.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:57 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.