The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

TheAshWolf 06-16-2014 05:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 542104)
I'm sorry if I sound stupid or whatever (of all means, I probably do; XD), but isn't following WOT a good thing?

It's okay, you don't sound stupid at all! <:^)

It's just...this particular person is someone I'm trying to remove from my life completely. Knowing that they're not letting go of me like I'm letting go of them is distressing. Them still reading WOT is part of this. Like...I go my way and they go their way kind of thing, y'know?

(Also, please don't ask me who this person is. It's no one you know, on KP or off. It's someone I knew off the computer.)

HeatherB 06-16-2014 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 542023)
this omg i can relate so much *hugs*

damn its so stressful and frustrating why wont she just leave my life

pluzzle 06-16-2014 05:09 PM

this is stupid ok

i am feeling very anxious right now because my friend is always late to school now and I usually get there earlier with her.... and it freaks me out being alone.... and everyone's judgemental and I don't even rly like said friend it just really freaks me out being alone at school!!! I'm just a wuss shut up Clay

Lena 06-16-2014 10:55 PM

isn't it amazing how a good day can transform into an awful one with just a few words

BookKitty 06-16-2014 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lena (Post 542239)
isn't it amazing how a good day can transform into an awful one with just a few words

mmm i know gurl i know. what happened btw? (if anything)

Lily09 06-16-2014 11:24 PM

i am SO scared for high school tbh
in seventh grade, my best friend and all her friends would get there so much earlier and they would be her group right... and my ex other best friend would be in that group. i was always usually late but any time i came in earlier i always felt like i never fit in with that group and it SUCKS because it's going to be the same thing. i'm going to have a few people i talk to but those few people will be part of a bigger group and my best friend has always been more well liked and more 'inspiring' and better than i am and i just kind of want to scream because she educates people better and has made an impact on people and inspires people and shit and who do i affect? whose life have i impacted positively? no ones. what am i good at? nothing.
for eighth grade, i knew my presence didnt matter i was just there to get into this highschool, and the friends i had didn't matter too much. now i'm going to be with my best friend and other people i'll probably care about. i hate feeling like im the friend who can contribute nothing to the world and its going to be just like that in hs.

pluzzle 06-17-2014 03:24 AM

you have educated me... like, a lot... you're good at a lot of things!!!!! ily. and even though hs may not be the best 6 (idk... thats what it is here, correct me!!) years of your life you will accomplish things and you will be great and you will get through it

LaurenM 06-17-2014 04:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 541873)
I have a best friend ish person who's a sophomore and is like fantastic and always there for me and stuff

well then that's good!
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 542242)
i am SO scared for high school tbh
in seventh grade, my best friend and all her friends would get there so much earlier and they would be her group right... and my ex other best friend would be in that group. i was always usually late but any time i came in earlier i always felt like i never fit in with that group and it SUCKS because it's going to be the same thing. i'm going to have a few people i talk to but those few people will be part of a bigger group and my best friend has always been more well liked and more 'inspiring' and better than i am and i just kind of want to scream because she educates people better and has made an impact on people and inspires people and shit and who do i affect? whose life have i impacted positively? no ones. what am i good at? nothing.
for eighth grade, i knew my presence didnt matter i was just there to get into this highschool, and the friends i had didn't matter too much. now i'm going to be with my best friend and other people i'll probably care about. i hate feeling like im the friend who can contribute nothing to the world and its going to be just like that in hs.

it's basically due to you that i know anything about gsrm so

lvhamsters 06-17-2014 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lvhamsters (Post 542028)
I've felt weird recently and I don't know if it's just me. Like I've had a less tolerant attitude towards everyone. Usually I'm super tolerant. Not only that but my mind and thoughts just feel really shut off, or at least slowed down. I feel empty and angry and sad all the time and it's really confusing . Does anyone feel like this because I dunno what it is and it's freaking me out. I feel like I'm losing all my emotion and I feel like I'm going to end up like an empty shell of a human and just the thought of that terrifies me.

Please? Anyone else at all?

TheAshWolf 06-17-2014 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lvhamsters (Post 542028)
I've felt weird recently and I don't know if it's just me. Like I've had a less tolerant attitude towards everyone. Usually I'm super tolerant. Not only that but my mind and thoughts just feel really shut off, or at least slowed down. I feel empty and angry and sad all the time and it's really confusing . Does anyone feel like this because I dunno what it is and it's freaking me out. I feel like I'm losing all my emotion and I feel like I'm going to end up like an empty shell of a human and just the thought of that terrifies me.

I feel like that constantly. Those are the major signs of my depression. I obviously can't diagnose you, but, try not to worry about this too much, okay? <:^J There's a chance it's just stress taking its toll, and it'll pass. I'm really sorry you're feeling so bad, though. Just give it some time. And, no matter what, you'll NEVER become "an empty shell". You're too awesome for that. ^_^


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:21 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.