The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

JoMarch 09-07-2014 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lena (Post 559316)
thanks guys
ugh i just don't know what i did

hey um probably nothing because you're so freaking fab ?
but on the off chance that you did do something and you honestly have no idea what it is it isn't something to beat yourself up about bc if it annoys your friends then they should tell you what it is so you can work it out with them and stuff. or you can just go to them and ask maybe in a nice indirect way if it makes you more comfortable and be like "yo everything's cool with us right"
and then if they say no you can work it out and if they say yes you can press it a little further to make sure and in the end things will hopefully all work out
just get a good nights sleep and stuff and maybe tomorrow things will have worked themselves out mmkay? (*hugs super tight*)
talk to me and tell me what's up if you need to okay you know I'm happy to listen

meerkat 09-07-2014 11:33 PM

too much sadness
can't handle
need positivity

Lena 09-08-2014 10:09 PM

i need to get it together and stop crying dear god i'm ashamed of myself right now

JoMarch 09-08-2014 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lena (Post 559380)
i need to get it together and stop crying dear god i'm ashamed of myself right now

hey you what's wrong (*hugshugshugs*) :c it's okay to cry sometimes and to not be okay and stuff. I'm going to end you rn mmkay and Luke if you need to talk about anything or if you just want me to talk or anything really whatever you need I'll do my best

Lena 09-08-2014 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoMarch (Post 559381)
hey you what's wrong (*hugshugshugs*) :c it's okay to cry sometimes and to not be okay and stuff. I'm going to end you rn mmkay and Luke if you need to talk about anything or if you just want me to talk or anything really whatever you need I'll do my best

you're going to...end me?
i'm sorry but that typo actually made me giggle
(*hugs*) thank you so much i don't deserve a friend like you

JoMarch 09-08-2014 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lena (Post 559382)
you're going to...end me?
i'm sorry but that typo actually made me giggle
(*hugs*) thank you so much i don't deserve a friend like you

omfg remind me to never type on my phone ever that typo. .. cx

L.S.Trendom 09-08-2014 11:58 PM

so i gave blood again today and idk i'm viewing it as sorta like cutting
like this is me trying to make up for all the shitty things i've done and the piece of shit i am/have been

and i usually don't cry easily but like i started crying at the thought of losing sam and i'm still kinda just fighting the urge to curl up on the floor and cry

lvhamsters 09-09-2014 01:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom (Post 559385)
so i gave blood again today and idk i'm viewing it as sorta like cutting
like this is me trying to make up for all the shitty things i've done and the piece of shit i am/have been

and i usually don't cry easily but like i started crying at the thought of losing sam and i'm still kinda just fighting the urge to curl up on the floor and cry

You are definitely not a piece of shit. You are an amazing human being with so much potential and an entire lifetime ahead of you to do whatever you want. Mistakes may have been made but if you aren't forgiven, then the person who didn't forgive you is so foolish. Just please look up and try to see the bright side of things :c You've made it so far and that's something to be very proud of so just keep it up and continue staying strong c:
And hey, it's totally okay to cry so if you feel the need to, you should. You've gotta let emotions out eventually. And don't worry too much about losing Sam, even though that sounds impossible to do. You two sound really close and i don't know much about you guys, but you sound so compatible. But if you are that worried, cherish every second you have with her :) just please keep staying strong! You can text me anytime you need to.

Owen-L 09-09-2014 12:11 PM

i feel like killing myself again
nothing makes me happy anymore
i have no motivation for anything

cloudwriter 09-09-2014 06:33 PM

Well crap.

So I asked my crush to homecoming. And he didn't have a date, but he was like "sorry I'm just going with some friends."

:(

I honestly think I'd be more fine if I didn't have like 4 people waiting to hear what he says. Dinner tonight with my parents is going to be awkward.