The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

Garrett 09-21-2015 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 575706)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GARRETT

oh lol I don't like coffee but I do love Starbucks yuuum.

THANK YOU!

coffee is like my favorite beverage ever. right beside Dr. Pepper. Yum.
I feel like the people that don't like coffee are usually big hot chocolate fans...I don't really like hot chocolate. It's too sweet.

plus coffee makes me really happy and energetic.

Lena 09-21-2015 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HazelHope (Post 575693)
And there's my life summed up in three words.

(*high fives for the hahahaha what're feelings squad*)

smartgal00 09-21-2015 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lena (Post 575708)
(*high fives for the hahahaha what're feelings squad*)

I feel ya, darlin.

Confuzzled 09-21-2015 11:46 PM

someone
please
help
biology is drowning me
i have spent at least three hours on biology alone and i still have a ton of latin words to memorize
*welps and dies*

smartgal00 09-22-2015 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Confuzzled (Post 575713)
someone
please
help
biology is drowning me
i have spent at least three hours on biology alone and i still have a ton of latin words to memorize
*welps and dies*

*screech* CONFUZZLED!!!!!!
Anyway, If you need help at all with Bio, I did pretty well last year, and got a 3 on the AP exam.

meerkat 09-22-2015 10:40 AM

not like it matters to any of you but ii tried to kill myself again

Garrett 09-22-2015 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meerkat (Post 575722)

stop stop stop stop stop. stop. because if you continue to do this, there will eventually be a time when you won't be able to go on KidPub and tell us this. you won't be able to get support from strangers online or anything else. there will be no going back because you will be dead. and we will never know if you died or if you just left.

you need to stop. I don't care if it seems like no one would care, but more people would than you probably realize.

AlgebraAddict 09-22-2015 06:10 PM

Quote:

you need to find someone who can help and not a bunch of weird-ass kids on a writing website alright meera and btw we do care it's just that there's not much we can do. there are lots of people out there who can genuinely help you, and I think it's time to reach out to them.

Puckbrina159 09-22-2015 06:32 PM

Quote:

I agree completely with Garrett and Esther. As much as we care about you and want to help you, the reality is that we can't. We can say encouraging things and such, but you always seem to shoot that kind of thing down. It's time for you to get actual help. We love you and care about you so much and everyone would be absolutely heart broken if something happened to you. PLEASE. Get help. It would mean so much to all of us. <333

Lena 09-22-2015 06:47 PM

Quote:

you have no idea how much we care, do you? it frustrates me so much that i can't help you, that i have no way to help you. the people on this website care so much but that's all we can do. please please please reach out to someone who can help you in real life. i cannot stand the idea of simply not knowing if you're all right. stay here. please stay on this earth and please try to reach out. try to get better. we love you, meera, but we are not there to physically take the pills from your hand. please, i am literally begging you, please tell someone who can help. you matter so fucking much to so many people. please.