The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

AlgebraAddict 05-26-2016 01:31 AM

https://www.kidpub.com/story/ill-tak...ing-1857158249

okay so I wrote this short story from the point of view of my own depression, and I think it's a really interesting take on depression itself, including self harm and all that. please be warned it has graphic depictions of cutting, so if it might trigger you please don't make me responsible for that.

meerkat 05-26-2016 02:07 PM

Haha so what if I died

strawberry 05-27-2016 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BookKitty (Post 584691)
i dont want them to take him away. so many ppl like him n i want to be the only one??? i want him to date me. i want him to like me. not anyone else. but even if we dated he's poly aaaaaaaH

i feel this on a spiritual level. not ur exact situation and not necessarily in a romantic sense but possessiveness is def something i can relate to. *hug* the feeling sucks and i hope, even if it's not him, that you do find someone who treats you as their first priority c: ur feelings are completely valid and if u wanna talk more abt it you can always message me ^u^

Ember 05-27-2016 08:07 PM

I've been saying how much worse I am than what I used to be because I was so good at school and I was pickier with the things I enjoyed and I didn't obsess over dumb things but really I haven't been giving myself any credit. I've grown so much and I'm not as insecure anymore and I don't cry or kill myself over school and I genuinely enjoy things, even dumb things and I wear what I like and I laugh so much more now I mean I used to be so bitter even at a very young age but now I'm healthy and happy and more - even if not completely - comfortable in my own skin. There's still so much to go but I'm better, much better, and I should give myself credit for that. It's taken a lot to get here.

Basically what I'm saying is just give yourself credit! Even for the small things you've accomplished! You don't have to be done with your journey but even from my outsider position I see everyone on this site growing and developing and accomplishing things. You're all lovely have a lovely day and appreciate the person you've become while still striving to improve yourself. Change is good and natural but also just take it one step at a time and enjoy yourself right now. Much love guys.<3

AlgebraAddict 05-27-2016 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ember (Post 584951)
I've been saying how much worse I am than what I used to be because I was so good at school and I was pickier with the things I enjoyed and I didn't obsess over dumb things but really I haven't been giving myself any credit. I've grown so much and I'm not as insecure anymore and I don't cry or kill myself over school and I genuinely enjoy things, even dumb things and I wear what I like and I laugh so much more now I mean I used to be so bitter even at a very young age but now I'm healthy and happy and more - even if not completely - comfortable in my own skin. There's still so much to go but I'm better, much better, and I should give myself credit for that. It's taken a lot to get here.

Basically what I'm saying is just give yourself credit! Even for the small things you've accomplished! You don't have to be done with your journey but even from my outsider position I see everyone on this site growing and developing and accomplishing things. You're all lovely have a lovely day and appreciate the person you've become while still striving to improve yourself. Change is good and natural but also just take it one step at a time and enjoy yourself right now. Much love guys.<3

god bless u darling this is wondrful

and also SCHOOL IS OUT so I am kinda conflicted about this but also less drama so yayyy

(also I reallyyy want to find a gorgeous cutie SO this summer but we shall seee)

BookKitty 05-27-2016 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 584987)
god bless u darling this is wondrful

and also SCHOOL IS OUT so I am kinda conflicted about this but also less drama so yayyy

(also I reallyyy want to find a gorgeous cutie SO this summer but we shall seee)

relatable tbh- im also ready to make a tON of mistakes just like last summer!!! :))))

honestly i'm going to keep a tally of people i kiss this summer (im being serious im going to do it)

strawberry 05-28-2016 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BookKitty (Post 584992)
aaaH ur so nice thank u so much i needed this. im still going to...try to go for it?? but a big part of me says not to since he would start looking for another person. oh goshhhh

thank u though ily <3

hey no problem do what you feel <3 good luck w your endeavor!!

Sparklez5858 05-28-2016 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meerkat (Post 584675)
Haha so what if I died

MEERA
MEERA
do you know how much i've missed chatting with you? although our conversations were short and we've only had a couple, you're clever and creative and i consider you one of my first friends on here.
so what if you died?
surely your family would be sad, but let's go deeper. let's go to your friends and classmates and OH YEAH, myself, who hasn't even met you but is begging you not to harm yourself. you've made that strong of an impact on someone you don't even know, and that is an amazing thing to achieve, because you are a brilliant human being.
you're a teenager, correct? you've been on this earth for less than eighteen years, and you still have many years ahead of you. so many more experiences and opportunities and mistakes (you can learn from) and smiles and tears that all need to unfold, because God has a plan for you, and he never wants you to cut it short.
i freaking love you. i freaking love anyone who has the courage to share their emotions on this thread, because it is brave. you are a brave person and you can use the bravery to stand back up again and continue the fight. because one day, you'll slay all your demons, and they will be gone with your past, and you will have a beautiful future ahead of you.
i promise.

strawberry 05-28-2016 10:33 PM

i hate being insecure
starts out as "im not enough" "ill be replaced" and then "im too anxious to voice insecurities so lemme just keep them bottled up till they grow too intense" so then it turns to "i don't want to exist anymore" and im only voicing them here now so that maybe it won't get even worse
and voila im depressed again aljdkshdhd why now i have to think of ways to make myself happy again before the day is done bc going to bed sad is sucky and makes everything worse and this depression is such a hassle that it makes things that usually make me happy ineffective distractions so it's even harder to do that and I am just so tired of dealing with this so often

AlgebraAddict 05-30-2016 06:35 PM

iM GOING TO A WATERPARK WITH MY FRIEEEENDSSSS BECAUSE I HAVE FRIEEENDSSSS yayyy