The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

AlgebraAddict 05-25-2018 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steampunk (Post 599844)
Oh god okay my dog who’s been with me all my life just had a seizure right in front of me and fuck fuck fuck I feel terrible I feel so panicky and awful and useless and no nononon

oh goddd i hope your doggo is okay. hang in there fam

05-26-2018 07:12 PM

does anybody else have that moment where they just feel like eating nonstop (which i cant do right now cause im fasting and i just want to stuff a bunch of oreos in my mouth snfkjnskjdfns wow that was the perfect aksdnasjkdn no that- ok i gotta stop) on their bed and playing the ukulele while listening to some freaky alien-ish music to just calm their yucky feelings away silently

if that makes sense

probably doesn't

alrighttt im going to my friend's house im bored

AND IM SO HAPPY I CAN GO ON KIDPUB fREELY NOW AKSJANSKJNA

AlgebraAddict 05-26-2018 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Syafai (Post 599856)
does anybody else have that moment where they just feel like eating nonstop (which i cant do right now cause im fasting and i just want to stuff a bunch of oreos in my mouth snfkjnskjdfns wow that was the perfect aksdnasjkdn no that- ok i gotta stop) on their bed and playing the ukulele while listening to some freaky alien-ish music to just calm their yucky feelings away silently

if that makes sense

probably doesn't

alrighttt im going to my friend's house im bored

AND IM SO HAPPY I CAN GO ON KIDPUB fREELY NOW AKSJANSKJNA

welcome back sy!!!

and oof that must stink. good luck.

(and yeah I have the same cravings once ina while lmao)

Steampunk 05-27-2018 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 599854)
oh goddd i hope your doggo is okay. hang in there fam

Update on the dog situation:
Good news- Rupert is fine! He seems to be having some trouble with coordination and memory but he’s mostly okay
Bad news- my mom was cutting my other dog (Heaven)’s hair and she managed to squirm away and tried to escape and mom ended up accidentally cutting of a chunk of her skin on her side. Like it’s bigger than a quarter and nasty and horrible and they’re taking her to the animal hospital yayyyyyy
Apparently the dogs in this family are just not having a good month :/

AlgebraAddict 05-27-2018 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steampunk (Post 599861)
Update on the dog situation:
Good news- Rupert is fine! He seems to be having some trouble with coordination and memory but he’s mostly okay
Bad news- my mom was cutting my other dog (Heaven)’s hair and she managed to squirm away and tried to escape and mom ended up accidentally cutting of a chunk of her skin on her side. Like it’s bigger than a quarter and nasty and horrible and they’re taking her to the animal hospital yayyyyyy
Apparently the dogs in this family are just not having a good month :/

oooof thats a tough cookie. good luck to all ur dogs

Swallowtail 05-31-2018 10:03 PM

when all your roommates have great relationships with their parents and call them all the time and love to talk to them about their crushes and classes and about breakups and literally anything and youre just sitting there, the last time you called your parents over a year ago, like .......ok sounds fake but sure

idk and my parents are good people and I love them but like.....I literally cannot talk to them about literally anything ever and I really wish I could? like I really wish I could fail a test and call my parents and talk to them but I cant? idk.

but on a good note I actually ate more than like a quarter of my recommended daily intake for the first time in like 6 weeks and have remembered what having energy feels like so that's cool I guess? we'll see how long this lasts

SilverMoon 06-01-2018 09:48 PM

S.A.D.
sad abt dmcb (devilman crybaby)

MOVE OUT OF MY WAY, IM SAD AND GAY
DONT TAKE THIS FROM ME H E T E R O S

06-01-2018 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverMoon (Post 599896)
S.A.D.
sad abt dmcb (devilman crybaby)

MOVE OUT OF MY WAY, IM SAD AND GAY
DONT TAKE THIS FROM ME H E T E R O S

lmao

tenchar

SilverMoon 06-02-2018 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Syafai (Post 599898)
lmao

tenchar

thanks 4 appreciating me lol

also u wanna get back on discord server??

06-02-2018 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverMoon (Post 599899)
thanks 4 appreciating me lol

also u wanna get back on discord server??

aaa i cant
probably when i get a phone which is going to be in like 12837129837198237 years because i'm gonna be going to a diff school and i'll have to give my computer back and then i'll have no device to go on discord for

so ya :((( iwishicouldsfkdnksjn


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:16 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.