The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

AlgebraAddict 03-29-2013 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherB (Post 445539)
btw, burritos are disgusting.
just my opinion.

Yes, they are.

You should eat more.

.

HeatherB 03-29-2013 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 445540)

You should eat more.

.

No, I shouldn't.
I should eat less.
Far less.

HeatherB 03-29-2013 07:47 PM

guess i'd rather hurt than feel nothing at all...

i thought so too.
past tense.

HeatherB 03-29-2013 07:52 PM

god i just love you people so freaking much
and i don't deserve any of it but
i just
i don't know
i need to be happier
goddammit

AlgebraAddict 03-29-2013 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherB (Post 445546)
No, I shouldn't.
I should eat less.
Far less.


No. You're wrong.

CACrools 03-29-2013 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherB (Post 445549)
guess i'd rather hurt than feel nothing at all...

i thought so too.
past tense.

I sing that song in Choir.

LaurenM 03-29-2013 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherB (Post 445343)
and yes, this would confirm it.

Nothing would confirm it. These are all opinions, not facts.
Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 445514)
No, because they believe that even though it's an Anglican school that everyone has beliefs and it's not fair to grade the un-religious people.

Your school is awesome. My school is Anglican too, but they grade us on religion as well.
Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 445538)
I haven't talked in more than one syllable in about three days.

It's so peaceful inside my head.

I like it like this.

Yay for the peace.
Not sure about the monosyllable conversations.

lvhamsters 03-30-2013 01:34 AM

GUISE, I GONNA RANT. I'm sorry if any of this sounds worried, don't worry it's not to anyone in particular. Other than my best friend. Haha. So . . . here it comes.

You know what? You guys are lucky to be blessed with life. You're lucky to be on this earth. Think of what would happen if you were in another body? Would it be that great? The world is gonna bring something bad on you sometime, somehow, so why not be a boss and just step right through it as if nothing happened? Instead of clinging on to the memory, the pain? I know, easier said than done, but by no means does that mean it can't be done. You just gotta pull through and stay strong. Get that? STAY STRONG. And it's even selfish taking your own life. Think of all the kids out there, even the adults, who have some illness where they're dying, and think of how much they want to live. They want to live.
You've been blessed. Take none of life for granted. <3

AlgebraAddict 03-30-2013 11:51 AM

I threw up last night. And now I'm being quarantined. XD

HeatherB 03-30-2013 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 445554)
No. You're wrong.

No. I'm right.
Quote:

Originally Posted by LaurenM (Post 445586)
Nothing would confirm it. These are all opinions, not facts.

It's my opinion about myself, which is pretty damn close to a fact.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:03 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.