The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

L.S.Trendom 04-30-2012 10:04 PM

It doesn't show your email to others, Gabi, just you. :P I found that out not long after I joined, being paranoid.

GabiDi 04-30-2012 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom (Post 281515)
It doesn't show your email to others, Gabi, just you. :P I found that out not long after I joined, being paranoid.

Oh... okay... thank goodness. o.o I did kind of wonder how Perry could let that slide.

L.S.Trendom 04-30-2012 10:10 PM

I think it might show town, though… >_> No, wait… it looks like it doesn't. Meh, I don't remember. I haven't had my bio like that in forever. :P

GabiDi 04-30-2012 10:11 PM

No, me neither. I edited my personal information so that stuff doesn't show, but I still hate to have my bio like that.

Rockshadow 04-30-2012 10:23 PM

Anypony else find it weird that Crayon's grammar and description has dramatically improved???? She writes like an adult, with a few mistakes that looks like it was meant to be put there....

nngo 04-30-2012 10:27 PM

Yeah, weird..

GabiDi 04-30-2012 10:28 PM

Maybe we're just being reaaallllllllllyyyyyyyyy paranoid.

Maybe.

With facts creepily falling into place as we do.

Rockshadow 04-30-2012 10:28 PM

I'm really scared now. I don't want to go to Perry yet, but we should all keep an eye on her. There's something not right about her.

Rockshadow 04-30-2012 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GabiDi (Post 281531)
Maybe we're just being reaaallllllllllyyyyyyyyy paranoid.

Maybe.

With facts creepily falling into place as we do.

I know the signs of a creeper. They try to flatter you, and try to find out more about you, trying to act nice, kind, slippery. They act just. like. Crayon. I've had experiences with stalkers. Trust me.

nngo 04-30-2012 10:30 PM

I'm not scared.. more of curious and creeped-out ish.

Rockshadow 04-30-2012 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nngo (Post 281536)
I'm not scared.. more of curious and creeped-out ish.

I've had people stalk me three times. It wasn't fun. I don't want the experience again. *shudders*

nngo 04-30-2012 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockshadow (Post 281538)
I've had people stalk me three times. It wasn't fun. I don't want the experience again. *shudders*

Never been stalked. Hope I never get stalked.

Rockshadow 04-30-2012 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nngo (Post 281541)
Never been stalked. Hope I never get stalked.

You really don't want too. They try and flatter you, try to find out everything in your life, or, like one time, try and talk about how good you'll be on a date...*shudders* Youtube is not a good place. Except for MLP.

L.S.Trendom 04-30-2012 10:36 PM

Yep, weird…
You could email Perry and tell him you're concerned… I think he'd prefer that to people freaking out.

I'm the same as nngo; not scared, but curious and creeped out a bit…

Rockshadow 04-30-2012 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom (Post 281544)
Yep, weird…
You could email Perry and tell him you're concerned… I think he'd prefer that to people freaking out.

I'm the same as nngo; not scared, but curious and creeped out a bit…

Okay, I think I'll do that.

nngo 04-30-2012 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockshadow (Post 281542)
You really don't want too. They try and flatter you, try to find out everything in your life, or, like one time, try and talk about how good you'll be on a date...*shudders* Youtube is not a good place. Except for MLP.

Okay, that's creepy.

Rockshadow 04-30-2012 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nngo (Post 281547)
Okay, that's creepy.

Very. LST: I sent the email to Perry.

Lily09 04-30-2012 11:02 PM

Wooooooww....

Rockshadow 04-30-2012 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 281549)
Wooooooww....

Is there a reason?

MaryElizabeth 04-30-2012 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockshadow (Post 281525)
Anypony else find it weird that Crayon's grammar and description has dramatically improved???? She writes like an adult, with a few mistakes that looks like it was meant to be put there....

She must've reacted to my critiscism.

Lily09 04-30-2012 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockshadow (Post 281550)
Is there a reason?

You guys being paranoid...
I guess better safe than sorry. I'm curious, like XX and LST, just not freaked.

Rockshadow 04-30-2012 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaryElizabeth (Post 281552)
She must've reacted to my critiscism.

Maybe...I can't help but be suspicious anyway. *shrugs*

MaryElizabeth 04-30-2012 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 281554)
You guys being paranoid...
I guess better safe than sorry. I'm curious, like XX and LST, just not freaked.

Rockshadow says she's been stalked before, and if that'd happened to me, I would be the same.

MaryElizabeth 05-01-2012 12:12 AM

http://www.kidpub.com/story/my-first...2168123190#new

Mochi seems to trust her, unless he/she's making her say that. I bet we're overreacting.

L.S.Trendom 05-01-2012 12:18 AM

Yeah, I saw that… I'd like to think I didn't act too paranoid, as I already had a "OHMYGODTHERE'SASTALKERONKP!!!11!!" moment. (That's not meant to make fun of anyone who was worried… unless you're me. ^_^) :p

TheAshWolf 05-01-2012 02:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom (Post 281614)
Yeah, I saw that… I'd like to think I didn't act too paranoid, as I already had a "OHMYGODTHERE'SASTALKERONKP!!!11!!" moment. (That's not meant to make fun of anyone who was worried… unless you're me. ^_^) :p

Wut teh heck is going on? o_o *goes back several pages to catch up on the conversation*

TheAshWolf 05-01-2012 02:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockshadow (Post 281525)
Anypony else find it weird that Crayon's grammar and description has dramatically improved???? She writes like an adult, with a few mistakes that looks like it was meant to be put there....

That's probably just because she prefers "txt tlk" when replying to people since it's faster, but understands that grammar and spelling is important when writing actual stories. And, yeah, she probably took someone's CC, too.

TheAshWolf 05-01-2012 02:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy (Post 281469)
Eh, just normal insecurities, I guess.
I'm scared about my eating again.
My parents were a hair's length away from checking me into an eating disorder clinic...
I think I can do this, though. My appetite is getting stronger and I'm doing my best to work out more because now I actually have the energy to walk, my nails aren't blue anymore and I don't get dizzy spells when I stand up. :)
I just need to remember that I'm still just a kid...


Yeah... that felt good... -w- Okay, continue with your conversations.

Well.....<:^J At least you're doing better. *hugs* I know for a fact you can get past this, Cass. You're a very strong, determined person. You'll be fine.

Rockshadow 05-01-2012 09:56 AM

Now i feel really stupid and stuff for over-reacting....*facepalm* I'm sorry, I'm just paranoid over any tiny reaction on KP.

rebecca 05-01-2012 11:28 AM

I don't know this 'Crayon'. Link?

MaryElizabeth 05-01-2012 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockshadow (Post 281681)
Now i feel really stupid and stuff for over-reacting....*facepalm* I'm sorry, I'm just paranoid over any tiny reaction on KP.

I freaked out, too, so don't sweat it.

MaryElizabeth 05-01-2012 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rebecca (Post 281694)
I don't know this 'Crayon'. Link?

http://www.kidpub.com/story/hi-guys-...ber-2168123178

Here's Crayon introducing herself. It's strange..

rebecca 05-01-2012 02:12 PM

It is unusual, indeed. I was very minimalist in a comment on one of her stories. One word sentences and all.

MaryElizabeth 05-01-2012 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rebecca (Post 281703)
It is unusual, indeed. I was very minimalist in a comment on one of her stories. One word sentences and all.

Yeah, I saw your comment. And on one of her other stories, people don't seem to see anything odd about how the quality of her stories increased immensely after we called her out on it.

chelseki3 05-01-2012 03:00 PM

The voices have...come and gone. They only haunt me when I'm alone now. Which I will be tommorow in the morning...(European time) I have to be strong...

chelseki3 05-01-2012 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 281554)
You guys being paranoid...
I guess better safe than sorry. I'm curious, like XX and LST, just not freaked.

Agreed.

I think you guys are being ridicoulous...X^D I've had my fair share with stalkers, believe me. Not on the internet, but I know what it feel slike to be stalked because I was stalked/followed into a shop by a man...0_o

MaryElizabeth 05-01-2012 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chelseki3 (Post 281717)
Agreed.

I think you guys are being ridicoulous...X^D I've had my fair share with stalkers, believe me. Not on the internet, but I know what it feel slike to be stalked because I was stalked/followed into a shop by a man...0_o

Being followed in reality is different than the Internet. On the Internet, what you say can give away anything. They can trace what you've said and done. They can hack your profiles and find out your passwords. And you can't tell if they're what they say they are.

chelseki3 05-01-2012 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaryElizabeth (Post 281727)
Being followed in reality is different than the Internet. On the Internet, what you say can give away anything. They can trace what you've said and done. They can hack your profiles and find out your passwords. And you can't tell if they're what they say they are.

I'm just sayin' I know what it feels like to be stalked. X^3

MaryElizabeth 05-01-2012 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chelseki3 (Post 281730)
I'm just sayin' I know what it feels like to be stalked. X^3

Yeah, I get what you mean. At the library once, this old guy hovered around my mom and us, watching us pick out books. o_e

BlueMi 05-01-2012 03:53 PM

Relieved
 
After spending almost full year at this new and very different school, I finally feel welcome. I am so relieved that I managed to get over my insecurities and become part of the family. ^o^


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:16 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.