The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

otaku 11-30-2012 03:11 AM

And know I will run off to sleep before the early morning depression sets in. I will prevail. I think...

bookworm1999 11-30-2012 03:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by otaku (Post 370141)
And know I will run off to sleep before the early morning depression sets in. I will prevail. I think...

Yes, you will!

bookworm1999 11-30-2012 03:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by evasong (Post 370139)
Thanks, bookworm1999. That makes me feel really good. :) You seem to be a great friend. :) Hope if anything happens to you then I can help. :)

No problem! :D

otaku 11-30-2012 03:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bookworm1999 (Post 370142)
Yes, you will!

Indeed I shall. Thanks :D

HeatherB 11-30-2012 04:08 PM

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0...f08jo1_500.gif

chelseki3 11-30-2012 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherB (Post 366724)
Sometimes I just don't want to live anymore.
But then I remember school.
And music.
And happy shit.
And all that stuff.
And it makes it...
I don't know if it's worth it or not.
I want it to be worth it.
But it's been getting worse, and they don't understand me, and I need to express this better but lately I am just SHIT with words and my writing is craptastic and my mouth is sore as fuck so like IDK.
And yeah, I'm depressed, too.
So what?
So WHAT.
I was half-crying in front of my mom and she didn't notice.
In fact, no one really seems to notice.
It was REALLY bad yesterday.
Then I stopped feeling sorry for myself and stopped sniveling over my pathetic shit of a life.
Temporarily.
It's back, and... it's back. That's really all there is to it.
I really, really want to be happy.
But that's not working out right now.

Eh...I personally recommend you to not kill yourself.

Have you ever been kidnapped before?

Have you been raped?

Are you being abused, verbally and physically?

Are you bipolar? (One minute your happy the next minute you're thinking of jumping off a cliff)

If any of these things have happened to you, then you need help. If not, I guess you're okay for now. >.> Just...don't kill yourself. That will probably me the most stupidest, dumbest, idiotic, ridiculous, shittiest, fucked up thing you will ever do in your life.

Trust me.

HeatherB 11-30-2012 04:18 PM

I should've known it was too good to last.

bookworm1999 11-30-2012 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherB (Post 370212)
I should've known it was too good to last.

What??? D:

Sandy 11-30-2012 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nngo (Post 370074)

Usually artistic, introverted, emotional, INFP sort of males have a tendency to lean toward being more conventionally 'female'. It's probably nothing worrisome, to be honest, except that you're probably better than the majority. The reason why you prefer female clothes/makeup/whatevs is probably because female clothes/makeup/hair/whatevs allows more self-expression, art, etc. It's a pretty common way of thinking for more creative, individualistic, deep people, who also tend to be more depressed, confused, etc.
@Sandy, me too, sometimes. It's just that I am more emotional/intelligent than most guys.. xD

Huh... that's interesting. I myself am an INTP. I wonder if masculinity in girls means anything like that...? o_O

HeatherB 11-30-2012 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chelseki3 (Post 370209)
Eh...I personally recommend you to not kill yourself.

Have you ever been kidnapped before?

Have you been raped?

Are you being abused, verbally and physically?

Are you bipolar? (One minute your happy the next minute you're thinking of jumping off a cliff)

If any of these things have happened to you, then you need help. If not, I guess you're okay for now. >.> Just...don't kill yourself. That will probably me the most stupidest, dumbest, idiotic, ridiculous, shittiest, fucked up thing you will ever do in your life.

Trust me.

Yeah. Well.

No.

No.

AND, no; OR, maybe.

I'm not answering that.

Yeah, thanks. I'm totally okay just because traumatic things like that haven't happened to me. Suuuuuuure. That sounds believable.
And no, don't worry, I'm not planning on killing myself. I know it's stupid. That post was not to say that I was going to kill myself, it was saying that I felt like dying because it would be better to die than to remain on the planet.
Whatever.
Also, you didn't include depression in your post. I'm most definitely depressed.

HeatherB 11-30-2012 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bookworm1999 (Post 370214)
What??? D:

My perfect week. It was all going so damn well and then BOOM. It's the little things again.

It's always the goddamn little things.

Sandy 11-30-2012 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by otaku (Post 370141)
And know I will run off to sleep before the early morning depression sets in. I will prevail. I think...

OH MY GOD, I have that. It's horrible. e____e Haven't had it for a while, though.

bookworm1999 11-30-2012 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherB (Post 370217)
Yeah. Well.

No.

No.

AND, no; OR, maybe.

I'm not answering that.

Yeah, thanks. I'm totally okay just because traumatic things like that haven't happened to me. Suuuuuuure. That sounds believable.
And no, don't worry, I'm not planning on killing myself. I know it's stupid. That post was not to say that I was going to kill myself, it was saying that I felt like dying because it would be better to die than to remain on the planet.
Whatever.
Also, you didn't include depression in your post. I'm most definitely depressed.

I'm sorry is all I can say, wish I could help you more Heather D:

chelseki3 11-30-2012 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherB (Post 370212)
I should've known it was too good to last.

Just wait it out, okay. Wait until you've experienced all the things that humans are meant to go through. Humans are meant to go through depression. They are meant to go through sicknesses and illnesses, they are meant to go through all this type of shit, but they are meant to go through love as well. Wait until you go through love. Love is something to live for.
It's better thinking about the future than shitty negative thoughts about yourself that you know, deep down, waaaay deep down that that ain't true. It's better thinking positive than about suicide. Stay clear from the negative thoughts and the suicidal ones, because in a sick twisted way, (blankety blank blank blank)
How? The bad thoughts. Don't cloud your mind with this crap stuff. It's not worth thinking about.
Ending your life just 'cos of depression is the most stupidest thing I've ever heard.
I know how you feel, since I have been through depression before.

Gah. Now I'm sounding like a shitty therapist of something. >_> Stupid therapists.

Anyway...
Yah.

htkfjdwiolhn5r89eoikw498episkxmcnvgy9h0naipkfzb:D

HeatherB 11-30-2012 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chelseki3 (Post 370223)
Just wait it out, okay. Wait until you've experienced all the things that humans are meant to go through. Humans are meant to go through depression. They are meant to go through sicknesses and illnesses, they are meant to go through all this type of shit, but they are meant to go through love as well. Wait until you go through love. Love is something to live for.
It's better thinking about the future than shitty negative thoughts about yourself that you know, deep down, waaaay deep down that that ain't true. It's better thinking positive than about suicide. Stay clear from the negative thoughts and the suicidal ones, because in a sick twisted way, (blankety blank blank blank)
How? The bad thoughts. Don't cloud your mind with this crap stuff. It's not worth thinking about.
Ending your life just 'cos of depression is the most stupidest thing I've ever heard.
I know how you feel, since I have been through depression before.

Gah. Now I'm sounding like a shitty therapist of something. >_> Stupid therapists.

Anyway...
Yah.

htkfjdwiolhn5r89eoikw498episkxmcnvgy9h0naipkfzb:D

Well sometimes it sounds like the best way out.

BlueMi 11-30-2012 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherB (Post 370234)
Well sometimes it sounds like the best way out.

Well, sometimes you take the easy way out and then you pay the consequences. Do you really want that?

HeatherB 11-30-2012 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueMi (Post 370334)
Well, sometimes you take the easy way out and then you pay the consequences. Do you really want that?

There are no consequences for the dead.

soph-soph27 11-30-2012 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherB (Post 370343)
There are no consequences for the dead.

That's why we live, to live through consequences, and sure as heck, they suck, and it's hardly as if we learn, but we can fight them.

BlueMi 11-30-2012 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherB (Post 370343)
There are no consequences for the dead.

If that's something you're seriously considering, I need to write you a rant. Give me at least a few days, because there are like twenty people trying to talk to me right now. But I'll try to get to it soon.

maxi 11-30-2012 06:02 PM

0_0 wat...
I swear, kids are getting wronger and wronger these days...*_* I am probably the only one who is not wrong in my school. Even the girls are acting up their bad side. >.>
If they want to do this, they can but soon enough, they must stop and just consider what they are saying. ._.
:^/ I am probably the only person who is not there, making rude remarks.
OMPJ... >_>>>>

Ruza 11-30-2012 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chelseki3 (Post 370209)
Eh...I personally recommend you to not kill yourself.

Have you ever been kidnapped before?

Have you been raped?

Are you being abused, verbally and physically?

Are you bipolar? (One minute your happy the next minute you're thinking of jumping off a cliff)

If any of these things have happened to you, then you need help. If not, I guess you're okay for now. >.> Just...don't kill yourself. That will probably me the most stupidest, dumbest, idiotic, ridiculous, shittiest, fucked up thing you will ever do in your life.

Trust me.

Perhaps the mental problems she's experiencing right now are up to par with the traumatic emotions you deem worthy of killing yourself over. You make it seem like rape/crime victims can kill themselves because they have a reason, but others cannot. Don't be ignorant of other peoples' problems. In no way am I encouraging suicide, but you seemed to have written it that way.

MaryElizabeth 11-30-2012 06:49 PM

I feel really.....content. I have amazing friends, I'm doing well in school, and I love my family. I just hope that this will last.

HeatherB 11-30-2012 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soph-soph27 (Post 370348)
That's why we live, to live through consequences, and sure as heck, they suck, and it's hardly as if we learn, but we can fight them.

No. We live to live. That's all and that's everything and that's it.
Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueMi (Post 370354)
If that's something you're seriously considering, I need to write you a rant. Give me at least a few days, because there are like twenty people trying to talk to me right now. But I'll try to get to it soon.

Not at the moment. I'm...it's not...serious. I guess. I'm just so tired. And it really feels like no one cares anymore, and that the only way people even notice me is if I post rants online, but I hate ranting online. And I feel really pathetic and scared. AND the depression's back.

wildwolf 11-30-2012 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 370360)
0_0 wat...
I swear, kids are getting wronger and wronger these days...*_* I am probably the only one who is not wrong in my school. Even the girls are acting up their bad side. >.>
If they want to do this, they can but soon enough, they must stop and just consider what they are saying. ._.
:^/ I am probably the only person who is not there, making rude remarks.
OMPJ... >_>>>>

I know how you feel bro.

lvhamsters 11-30-2012 08:05 PM

Ugh. My best friend . . . . urgh >_< So, she lies to people about their interests . . . . kinda hard to understand. Okay, here's an example:
So I was ranting to her about my emotional difficulties and how I'd harmed myself a couple times. And then she says that I have it easy and that:
"Oh, remember when I was on crutches with a broken leg? That was because I banged a rock against my knee repeatedly because of my parents. I just go so sick of them."
See? A lie just to make herself more . . . . different? I don't know. But I know for sure she didn't bang a rock against her knee. Heck, I was there when she fell in basketball. She makes up all of these kind of lies to make herself more popular, such as if someone interested in skateboarding says they are really good at skateboarding, then she'll say she's really good at skateboarding just to get their interest.
It's kinda sickening, you know?
And it's really annoying.
She just looveesss attention -_-

TheAshWolf 11-30-2012 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lvhamsters (Post 370515)
Ugh. My best friend . . . . urgh >_< So, she lies to people about their interests . . . . kinda hard to understand. Okay, here's an example:
So I was ranting to her about my emotional difficulties and how I'd harmed myself a couple times. And then she says that I have it easy and that:
"Oh, remember when I was on crutches with a broken leg? That was because I banged a rock against my knee repeatedly because of my parents. I just go so sick of them."
See? A lie just to make herself more . . . . different? I don't know. But I know for sure she didn't bang a rock against her knee. Heck, I was there when she fell in basketball. She makes up all of these kind of lies to make herself more popular, such as if someone interested in skateboarding says they are really good at skateboarding, then she'll say she's really good at skateboarding just to get their interest.
It's kinda sickening, you know?
And it's really annoying.
She just looveesss attention -_-

...She sounds like a pathological liar to me. o_o

lvhamsters 11-30-2012 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 370547)
...She sounds like a pathological liar to me. o_o

I just looked that up and it's amazing how much that sounds like her O_O

wildwolf 11-30-2012 08:32 PM

Why don't I have any talents?
I can't draw or write or play sports or an instrument. What's the point of even living if I'm useless?

TheAshWolf 11-30-2012 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildwolf (Post 370559)
Why don't I have any talents?
I can't draw or write or play sports or an instrument. What's the point of even living if I'm useless?

You're a GREAT writer Camille!! O_O Sports are overrated. ._. No one is good at playing an instrument until they practice a million hours. <:^J You are NOT useless. You're funny, extremely intelligent, creative, and yes, you can write. You just have to pick up a pencil/keyboard, and try.

maxi 11-30-2012 08:41 PM

You are wrong; what is with you and body parts? 0_o

LaurenM 11-30-2012 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 370566)
You're a GREAT writer Camille!! O_O Sports are overrated. ._. No one is good at playing an instrument until they practice a million hours. <:^J You are NOT useless. You're funny, extremely intelligent, creative, and yes, you can write. You just have to pick up a pencil/keyboard, and try.

HEY. Sports are NOT overrated.
Sorry, just had to say that, but Camille, you can write well. You can even argue well, which I can't.
I think I've experienced what it feels to be trapped inside my mind O_o
And my stomach is protesting from hunger but yet I don't feel hungry ALL BECAUSE OF MY EFFING FEVER.

11-30-2012 08:56 PM

UGH!!!! KYA is next Thursday and my group has absolutely nothing done. I mean, we have our statistics and everything, but one group member is being a baby and skipping school so she won't have to help make the poster, and then I can't get together with my other groupmate this weekend to buy the fabric we need for our background. We only have two more days to work on it and its really starting to freak me out. I hate doing stuff last minute. -_____-

HeatherB 11-30-2012 08:57 PM

While I was writing that email about my depression, I started crying. And you didn't even notice. Sitting right next to me, on your Facebook as usual, you didn't even NOTICE. So I wiped the tears from my eyes and sent the email and pretended like you didn't hurt me, like you DON'T hurt me, as much as you have.

11-30-2012 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildwolf (Post 370559)
Why don't I have any talents?
I can't draw or write or play sports or an instrument. What's the point of even living if I'm useless?

Personally, I think you'd be an amazing lawyer. You're an awesome debater, you already know a lot of information. Try and make a goal for your life that makes you want to live to achieve it. Sorry, I probably sound like one of those annoying inspirational posters they hang around school. XD

wildwolf 11-30-2012 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caleigh (Post 370594)
Personally, I think you'd be an amazing lawyer. You're an awesome debater, you already know a lot of information. Try and make a goal for your life that makes you want to live to achieve it. Sorry, I probably sound like one of those annoying inspirational posters they hang around school. XD

I wanted to be a lawyer when I was little. But I dunno anymore. I'm not quite smart enough...
Thanks, though.

wildwolf 11-30-2012 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 370566)
You're a GREAT writer Camille!! O_O Sports are overrated. ._. No one is good at playing an instrument until they practice a million hours. <:^J You are NOT useless. You're funny, extremely intelligent, creative, and yes, you can write. You just have to pick up a pencil/keyboard, and try.

...Thanks.

LaurenM 11-30-2012 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildwolf (Post 370598)
I wanted to be a lawyer when I was little. But I dunno anymore. I'm not quite smart enough...
Thanks, though.

I personally agree with Caleigh.

maxi 11-30-2012 09:09 PM

The.........Stop talking ride wrong stuff. XD

TheAshWolf 11-30-2012 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaurenM (Post 370591)
HEY. Sports are NOT overrated.
Sorry, just had to say that, but Camille, you can write well. You can even argue well, which I can't.
I think I've experienced what it feels to be trapped inside my mind O_o
And my stomach is protesting from hunger but yet I don't feel hungry ALL BECAUSE OF MY EFFING FEVER.

Sorry, that was just my opinion. :^B

I'm sorry you're sick. <:^/

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caleigh (Post 370592)
UGH!!!! KYA is next Thursday and my group has absolutely nothing done. I mean, we have our statistics and everything, but one group member is being a baby and skipping school so she won't have to help make the poster, and then I can't get together with my other groupmate this weekend to buy the fabric we need for our background. We only have two more days to work on it and its really starting to freak me out. I hate doing stuff last minute. -_____-

I TOTALLY know how that feels. x_x I get fairly good grades, but I'm behind in some stuff and it's driving me crazy. And I hate it when you're in a group and one person totally slacks off. ._. It's like, "Yeah, sure, make US do all the work, no problem! Go have fun and not do your part, you rude little thing. We don't mind."

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherB (Post 370593)
While I was writing that email about my depression, I started crying. And you didn't even notice. Sitting right next to me, on your Facebook as usual, you didn't even NOTICE. So I wiped the tears from my eyes and sent the email and pretended like you didn't hurt me, like you DON'T hurt me, as much as you have.

;w; I know how you feel, kind of. *hugs*

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildwolf (Post 370598)
I wanted to be a lawyer when I was little. But I dunno anymore. I'm not quite smart enough...
Thanks, though.

0_0 You WOULD make a good lawyer. You're plenty smart enough! You're great at memorizing details, you're good at debating, and you know how to look for loopholes. :3

CACrools 11-30-2012 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherB (Post 370593)
While I was writing that email about my depression, I started crying. And you didn't even notice. Sitting right next to me, on your Facebook as usual, you didn't even NOTICE. So I wiped the tears from my eyes and sent the email and pretended like you didn't hurt me, like you DON'T hurt me, as much as you have.

Awww, Heather *hugs* Its okay. Do what you did last night: think of Chris Colfer. If it helps, I found a link for you! https://www.google.com/search?q=chri...FtKHqQHThIH4Ag


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:42 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.