The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

Stephiey 12-01-2012 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lvhamsters (Post 371388)
It's like that for most people in high school years, including me, but just know that you are pretty, just as those people said. And remember that mirrors are quite deceiving in your own eyes.
And don't be afraid to look them in the eyes! Don't be afraid of them judging you! I know, it's easier said then done, but you've got to be yourself. You are who you are and they should accept you for who you are :) And you say you have acne, but don't worry, you're probably not the only person they know who has acne. You aren't alone :)
Just remember to be yourself and don't let them judge you

Thanks, that really helped a lot. :)

lvhamsters 12-01-2012 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephiey (Post 371409)
Thanks, that really helped a lot. :)

I'm glad I could help :3

CACrools 12-01-2012 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherB (Post 371403)
I can't believe it.
I can't believe YOU.
I should've known this was too good to last.

HEATHER!!!!!!!!!!! It's gonna be okay. Just breathe. Relax. Think about Circus Camp: How fun you had, (if it has already happened) the end. I know it sucks, I know this seems like pixels on a computer monitor, but just know, we're all here for you. :o

BlueMi 12-01-2012 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherB (Post 371403)
I can't believe it.
I can't believe YOU.
I should've known this was too good to last.

No!
D:

L.S.Trendom 12-01-2012 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephiey (Post 371146)
Okay, I know this sounds really childish and stupid and self-conscious and a lot of you are probably going to think "Jeez Stephanie, get over it! It doesn't even matter what you look like in high school!" but this is kind of important to me.

I just feel so... ugly.

I have acne, and even though I know it's not like terrible or anything, every time I talk to someone, I don't even want to look at them in the eye because I know that they're staring at me and judging me and I probably look really rude and stuff, but I'm NOT. This one time, my mom was talking to this girl and I said hi and went away because I was having a huge breakout and my mom was like "Stephanie, you seemed so cold" and I couldn't tell her the real reason.

I mean, I know I'm not ugly, I've had people tell me that I'm pretty before but... every time I just look in the mirror, it puts me down. it seems like all the girls at my school are more clear-faced, social, and better than me.

http://media-cache-ec2.pinterest.com...6dJo9v4w_c.jpg
And you very likely already know this, but it doesn't matter what you look like, what matters is who you are. And, like lvhamsters said, chances are you're seeing yourself as worse than you are.
AAAAAND it's like scientifically proven most people are too preoccupied with worrying about how they seem/look to pay attention to how you look. *from a book I read and something Ash said*

L.S.Trendom 12-01-2012 10:09 PM

@Heather: Dx What happened?

Rockshadow 12-02-2012 12:57 AM

I don't know who I am anymore.

I feel like a shadow. I don't feel like myself anymore. I start pointing out my own flaws and think to myself, "I'm ugly. I'm worthless."

What the hell is wrong with me. I'm now officially scared.

evasong 12-02-2012 02:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bookworm1999 (Post 370741)
Everyone. Here. Must. Really. Be. Annoyed. With. Me.... -_-

I'm not, you made me feel better when I was sad, so thank you!! Why would anyone be annoyed with you??

evasong 12-02-2012 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockshadow (Post 371491)
I don't know who I am anymore.

I feel like a shadow. I don't feel like myself anymore. I start pointing out my own flaws and think to myself, "I'm ugly. I'm worthless."

What the hell is wrong with me. I'm now officially scared.

Rockshadow, oh my gosh!! You're so amazing though!! Your so nice and I'm pretty positive your not ugly, don't worry. :) And if ANYONE is telling you are, then they don't really know the true meaning of beauty.

chelseki3 12-02-2012 02:48 AM

Ing
Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherB (Post 370234)
Well sometimes it sounds like the best way out.

Eh...it may sound like the best way out.

Okay, I'm totally not helping, am I?

Just don't kill yourself. You haven't lived properly, you don't know the feeling of love yet and you don't know what will happen when you go to college, you havent had your graduation yet and all that crappy stuff. If you fight through this depression it will only make your stronger, more positive. People will look up to you.

I'm not forcing you not to kill yourself or anything, I just don't want you to kill yourself and die for the wrong reason.
Its your choice, but at the end of the day, there is a good consequence and a bad consequence. If you wanna kill yourself, kill yourself but there will be a concequence for it. You haven't been able to live your life to the fullest, and that's...Meh...
I dunno. Death comes with a price.
You've been given life.
Live it.
Its pretty simple. Become rebellious if you have to.
There is a reason why you are one this earth, so don't ruin it. Please.

Ive said all I can to help you get through this. Make the hardest choice and pay the good consequence. Choose the easiest way out and get the bad consequence.
All in all,
GOOD LUCK.

bookworm1999 12-02-2012 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by evasong (Post 371513)
I'm not, you made me feel better when I was sad, so thank you!! Why would anyone be annoyed with you??

Because I'm pushy.... and just naturally have an annoying attitude.

soph-soph27 12-02-2012 08:32 AM

Well shoot. I don't care anymore. I'll try my hardest, and that's it, cause there is no damn way that this stupid depression is going to get me today, or tomorrow. I can run, but I won't hide, I can face it, and laugh, and I will laugh, the day depression makes me contemplate seriously hurting myself. I've finally broke. Thought I would also say that. Now I have a small scratch on my hand and right next to one of the veins on my wrist. I'm not stupid enough to cut a vein. It might not be serious, but if it escalates, I will laugh hysterically, and scare it away. I'm broken, not afraid anymore. I've never really been I guess. Anyway, I felt like I wanted to get this off my chest, the cutting thing, I mean.

LaurenM 12-02-2012 09:57 AM

'i dont like it when ur trying to show off your perfect knowledge of english, lauren. this is not school.'
Seriously? I was simply telling you how 'humpty dumpty' is spelt!

Sandy 12-02-2012 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockshadow (Post 371491)
I don't know who I am anymore.

I feel like a shadow. I don't feel like myself anymore. I start pointing out my own flaws and think to myself, "I'm ugly. I'm worthless."

What the hell is wrong with me. I'm now officially scared.


This may be hard to believe, but feeling that way is normal, especially around our age. Nothing is wrong with you; just do your best to push through this and it will pass, I guarantee you.

Sandy 12-02-2012 01:28 PM

Buckle in, guise, and prepare yourself for one of Sandy's rants. ._.



I don't know if it's the insane amount of coffee I've been consuming--probably is--but I've been feeling so weird lately. I feel like it's something I should be trying to express with music or art or anything, anything but words, because it's so... god. It's so hard to describe/reach, and it's so fleeting, but it's something that's been bothering me nonetheless. It's like caught between nostalgia, frustration, confusion, apathy... huh. It's so very strange.
Here goes my best shot...
I've been overthinking things--as usual--and that leads to all sorts of strange thoughts. Plus, it's winter, and all sorts of weird things happen in my brain during winter... I'm living in the future. Which is always much better than living in the past, I mean, but it makes the things around me so difficult to understand. Most of my thoughts have to do with the fact that I'm in high school... I feel like I should be an adult by now, but my mind knows that this is not true. For the first time, I'm truly caught in the rift between childhood and adulthood--at least, my mind is. I feel like I should have a boyfriend, or a crush, or SOMETHING, but a part of me feels like I'm not ready, another part feels like I wouldn't have time for them, another part just doesn't care. I feel like I should be... I don't know. I feel like I've already broken the childish need for parents to be around, so naturally I suppose it's going to be awkward living in the same house for the next couple years. I guess I'm just anxious for my life to begin, but at the same time there are parts that I don't want to get into, like relationships and stuff... yeah.
I don't want to live on this side of life anymore--does that make sense? It's got absolutely nothing to do with suicide, that phase is long gone, thank freaking god. I want to abandon this physical world where my mind has kept control of me for so long (I am extremely pragmatic and logical by personality), dig into the ground, and keep going until I get to the other side of life, the one that's full of meaning and that euphoric bliss that you get sometimes when something amazing happens. But to do that, or even to experience that I suppose I have to find something of meaning in life, which isn't going to happen. :I So instead I'm going to sit here and let the time rush by me, WAITING for something to change. :/ When is life supposed to truly begin?

This is going to be one of those days where I don't put anything in my mouth expect for some bread at breakfast and then just coffee for the rest of the day until I go to bed... ._. I feel dead, but not in a sad way. Just dead... no emotion to the word. Dead or dying. "Lingering."

(*takes sip of coffee*)
I need a workout.
Pretty sure that's not gonna happen either.
._.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzGgX1DihPw

bookworm1999 12-02-2012 02:38 PM

CHHHEEEEEEEKK ITTTT OUTTT!!! http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/album.p...recomment13194

Lily09 12-02-2012 03:22 PM

Cut's a really good book. I've got it on my kindle.

Sandy 12-02-2012 04:07 PM

You're such a scum... I can't believe how different we are, and the fact that these differences are what makes me able to blame me on you...

HeatherB 12-02-2012 04:11 PM

You ruined my perfect day. I collapsed in tears on my bed, and you didn't notice. I used my Circus Camp t-shirt to wipe the tears off my face--that's probably metaphorical somehow, too. But I was so goddamn happy and you took it away from me. You always take it away from me. The guilt hanging in the air around my face whenever I'm with you is seriously pathetic. I was actually happy, and then you went and yelled at me when I was in the middle of writing and something snapped in me and my happiness went haywire and now I'm back to emotionlessness--for the time being. I hope that when I can feel things again it's happiness, because I've missed feeling like that for a long time.

maxi 12-02-2012 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy (Post 371709)
You're such a scum... I can't believe how different we are, and the fact that these differences are what makes me able to blame me on you...

FFFFF--What the heck happened?

TheAshWolf 12-02-2012 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy (Post 371709)
You're such a scum... I can't believe how different we are, and the fact that these differences are what makes me able to blame me on you...

Well that doesn't sound good. o__o You alright, Cass?

TheAshWolf 12-02-2012 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy (Post 371622)
Buckle in, guise, and prepare yourself for one of Sandy's rants. ._.



I don't know if it's the insane amount of coffee I've been consuming--probably is--but I've been feeling so weird lately. I feel like it's something I should be trying to express with music or art or anything, anything but words, because it's so... god. It's so hard to describe/reach, and it's so fleeting, but it's something that's been bothering me nonetheless. It's like caught between nostalgia, frustration, confusion, apathy... huh. It's so very strange.
Here goes my best shot...
I've been overthinking things--as usual--and that leads to all sorts of strange thoughts. Plus, it's winter, and all sorts of weird things happen in my brain during winter... I'm living in the future. Which is always much better than living in the past, I mean, but it makes the things around me so difficult to understand. Most of my thoughts have to do with the fact that I'm in high school... I feel like I should be an adult by now, but my mind knows that this is not true. For the first time, I'm truly caught in the rift between childhood and adulthood--at least, my mind is. I feel like I should have a boyfriend, or a crush, or SOMETHING, but a part of me feels like I'm not ready, another part feels like I wouldn't have time for them, another part just doesn't care. I feel like I should be... I don't know. I feel like I've already broken the childish need for parents to be around, so naturally I suppose it's going to be awkward living in the same house for the next couple years. I guess I'm just anxious for my life to begin, but at the same time there are parts that I don't want to get into, like relationships and stuff... yeah.
I don't want to live on this side of life anymore--does that make sense? It's got absolutely nothing to do with suicide, that phase is long gone, thank freaking god. I want to abandon this physical world where my mind has kept control of me for so long (I am extremely pragmatic and logical by personality), dig into the ground, and keep going until I get to the other side of life, the one that's full of meaning and that euphoric bliss that you get sometimes when something amazing happens. But to do that, or even to experience that I suppose I have to find something of meaning in life, which isn't going to happen. :I So instead I'm going to sit here and let the time rush by me, WAITING for something to change. :/ When is life supposed to truly begin?

This is going to be one of those days where I don't put anything in my mouth expect for some bread at breakfast and then just coffee for the rest of the day until I go to bed... ._. I feel dead, but not in a sad way. Just dead... no emotion to the word. Dead or dying. "Lingering."

(*takes sip of coffee*)
I need a workout.
Pretty sure that's not gonna happen either.
._.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzGgX1DihPw

....Yeahhh, might just be the coffee. XDD <:^D

Either way, I'm sorry you've been feeling like that. <:^/ I can't say that I can identify with all of that, but I DO know how you feel about being caught between adulthood and childhood. ._. I've been feeling like that for years.

How about you just take it slow today? Eat more than just bread, and TRY not to drink more than two cups of coffee. <:^D

O_O AWESOME PIANO PLAYER OH MY GOSH he's like Beethoven or something. 8D

maxi 12-02-2012 04:30 PM

8D YAY. MISSING SCHOOL
i

Sandy 12-02-2012 05:24 PM

Saw that one coming.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 371714)
FFFFF--What the heck happened?

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 371715)
Well that doesn't sound good. o__o You alright, Cass?

My parents are disconnecting from us (me and my brother).
I hesitate to put it on the internet, but really, I don't care. Everyone in the city already knows so what the heck. ._.
Ash, it's basically a repeat of what I emailed you about. My parents think that me and my brother are already off at college or something and they're going out and getting drunk out of their minds. They come home with their friends at ungodly hours in the morning, hooting and screaming and swearing about how they got chased home by the cops or some stupid crap.
My dad is okay, it's my mom that is ticking me off the most. In my mind, she has no dignity. She's addicted to her phone and texting when she's SOBER and she just can't seem to NOT send all her friends disgusting pictures and texts and whatever the hell else she's doing when she's drunk. It really makes me wonder why I bother being such a good kid, not doing stupid stuff.
Tears... no... go away... okay, it's all good.
I can see it right now. This is going to keep happening until I finally leave, and god, I wish I could bring my brother with me. My mom reminds me of Nicki Minaj (no offense to any Nicki fans on KP). At least this time they weren't screaming about divorce.
After listening to them scream and hoot and whoop for an hour, (it was 1:28 am... last time it was like 4 in the morning...) I heard my brother get out of bed and holler at them to be quiet, and that did it. I flew out of bed and screamed at them about two hundred times louder than my brother to shut the hell up, that it was one in the morning and that I didn't care what they were doing as long as they shut up about it. My mom just laughed at me, which is nothing new, I expected it. My dad said they would be quiet, but about five minutes later I had to get back up and loudly remind them it was still one in the morning when they started blasting music.
It really makes me think of the rant you posted earlier, Ash--as time goes on, I feel like I can relate more and more. There's just emptiness where love used to be. I used to feel like my entire world would come crashing down if she died/left. Key words: used to.
I have no respect for them. Just coldness.
On another note, I feel a little bit better because I haven't done anything self destructive other than losing my appetite and staying in my room for 15 hours, drawing, writing, anything.



Tsk.

TheAshWolf 12-02-2012 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy (Post 371738)
My parents are disconnecting from us (me and my brother).
I hesitate to put it on the internet, but really, I don't care. Everyone in the city already knows so what the heck. ._.
Ash, it's basically a repeat of what I emailed you about. My parents think that me and my brother are already off at college or something and they're going out and getting drunk out of their minds. They come home with their friends at ungodly hours in the morning, hooting and screaming and swearing about how they got chased home by the cops or some stupid crap.
My dad is okay, it's my mom that is ticking me off the most. In my mind, she has no dignity. She's addicted to her phone and texting when she's SOBER and she just can't seem to NOT send all her friends disgusting pictures and texts and whatever the hell else she's doing when she's drunk. It really makes me wonder why I bother being such a good kid, not doing stupid stuff.
Tears... no... go away... okay, it's all good.
I can see it right now. This is going to keep happening until I finally leave, and god, I wish I could bring my brother with me. My mom reminds me of Nicki Minaj (no offense to any Nicki fans on KP). At least this time they weren't screaming about divorce.
After listening to them scream and hoot and whoop for an hour, (it was 1:28 am... last time it was like 4 in the morning...) I heard my brother get out of bed and holler at them to be quiet, and that did it. I flew out of bed and screamed at them about two hundred times louder than my brother to shut the hell up, that it was one in the morning and that I didn't care what they were doing as long as they shut up about it. My mom just laughed at me, which is nothing new, I expected it. My dad said they would be quiet, but about five minutes later I had to get back up and loudly remind them it was still one in the morning when they started blasting music.
It really makes me think of the rant you posted earlier, Ash--as time goes on, I feel like I can relate more and more. There's just emptiness where love used to be. I used to feel like my entire world would come crashing down if she died/left. Key words: used to.
I have no respect for them. Just coldness.
On another note, I feel a little bit better because I haven't done anything self destructive other than losing my appetite and staying in my room for 15 hours, drawing, writing, anything.



Tsk.

o_O What in the...?

... *moment of stunned silence* No offense, but they sound like they've become irresponsible teenagers. o___o Getting drunk, coming home at ungodly hours, addicted to texting......

Oh my gosh, Cass, please don't cry! ;w; *glomps* I'm so so SO sorry you and your brother have to put up with this. Please don't let yourself slip into the mindset of being a bad kid just because they're being bad parents. Don't dink to their level. I honestly have no answer for you as to why they're doing this...I've never heard of parents just losing it like this. ._. Just try to keep and eye on your brother and let him know that you're here for him even though your parents don't seem to be. <:^/

At least you haven't done anything self-destructive, yeah... <:^D

Tell me if there's anything I can to do help you feel better about this, Sandy. I care about you a lot, you know that... >w<

cheezemziez 12-02-2012 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy (Post 371738)
My parents are disconnecting from us (me and my brother).
I hesitate to put it on the internet, but really, I don't care. Everyone in the city already knows so what the heck. ._.
Ash, it's basically a repeat of what I emailed you about. My parents think that me and my brother are already off at college or something and they're going out and getting drunk out of their minds. They come home with their friends at ungodly hours in the morning, hooting and screaming and swearing about how they got chased home by the cops or some stupid crap.
My dad is okay, it's my mom that is ticking me off the most. In my mind, she has no dignity. She's addicted to her phone and texting when she's SOBER and she just can't seem to NOT send all her friends disgusting pictures and texts and whatever the hell else she's doing when she's drunk. It really makes me wonder why I bother being such a good kid, not doing stupid stuff.
Tears... no... go away... okay, it's all good.
I can see it right now. This is going to keep happening until I finally leave, and god, I wish I could bring my brother with me. My mom reminds me of Nicki Minaj (no offense to any Nicki fans on KP). At least this time they weren't screaming about divorce.
After listening to them scream and hoot and whoop for an hour, (it was 1:28 am... last time it was like 4 in the morning...) I heard my brother get out of bed and holler at them to be quiet, and that did it. I flew out of bed and screamed at them about two hundred times louder than my brother to shut the hell up, that it was one in the morning and that I didn't care what they were doing as long as they shut up about it. My mom just laughed at me, which is nothing new, I expected it. My dad said they would be quiet, but about five minutes later I had to get back up and loudly remind them it was still one in the morning when they started blasting music.
It really makes me think of the rant you posted earlier, Ash--as time goes on, I feel like I can relate more and more. There's just emptiness where love used to be. I used to feel like my entire world would come crashing down if she died/left. Key words: used to.
I have no respect for them. Just coldness.
On another note, I feel a little bit better because I haven't done anything self destructive other than losing my appetite and staying in my room for 15 hours, drawing, writing, anything.



Tsk.

I'm so sorry that this is happening to the two of you, Sandy. I can't really blame you for not respecting them as much, it's awful for them to do that to their own children.

But please don't let it affect how you are. They've made a few questionable choices recently, but you've got to remember that you can be better than them. Don't hurt yourself for this. You won't be like that, and none of it's your fault.

AlgebraAddict 12-02-2012 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaurenM (Post 371387)
And to think I wished to gone submitted into the choir just to go to Vienna.


Yay!



I know that feeling. My parents don't care whether I'm atheist or deist or whatever, they are atheists too, but I had a teacher in primary school--she was luckily, a sub--who tried to make me believe in God -_-
We've both got lying, hypocritical dads, then. My dad lets me have my own beliefs, doesn't care about who my friends are, but he lies about the stupidest things that make me very het up for no reason.


I had a teacher for this one-day-a-week thing that tried to convert us all to perfect little Christians like her. Catholics are evil (considering that my church is the closest church to catholic out there, I assume this means we are also evil), Muslims are all out to destroy the world, and we aren't all allowed into heaven because God's too holy to share his place with sinners.

Isn't that, like, exactly what the pharasies were yelling at Jesus for doing? Going into the homes of sinners and *gasp* talking to them? Because he should have been too holy?

Anyway, she was a pain to live with for one day a week. I'm glad I'm rid of her. And... yeah.

...

So I came here to rant about speech therapy, but there's not much to say.

She is an evil, evil, evil woman. I hate her. She asks me how many friends I have at school. I say four, randomly, although the truth is I am technically friends with like fifteen people at school. She marks four down on her little sheet. She asks me how many friends I had before I started speech therapy.

Four.

She marks that down too.

"Why do you ask?" I ask her. She says, "I just was curious."

"Are you sure that you didn't think I'd not have any friends because I talk funny?" I blurt out.

"No, of course not," she says. As usual, it sounded like she was adding a BUT in her head.

CACrools 12-02-2012 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 371857)
So I came here to rant about speech therapy, but there's not much to say.

She is an evil, evil, evil woman. I hate her. She asks me how many friends I have at school. I say four, randomly, although the truth is I am technically friends with like fifteen people at school. She marks four down on her little sheet. She asks me how many friends I had before I started speech therapy.

Four.

She marks that down too.

"Why do you ask?" I ask her. She says, "I just was curious."

"Are you sure that you didn't think I'd not have any friends because I talk funny?" I blurt out.

"No, of course not," she says. As usual, it sounded like she was adding a BUT in her head.

I'm sorry, Esther. I never did it (I guess my speech was okay), so I don't know any advice for that, but just get through it, maybe on days that you have it, have a "reward" waiting for you at home. I know that sounds absolutly stupid, but I did it on days that I had a class I hated, and then I felt a little better about it. *hugs and squeezes* It's gonna be fine!

12-02-2012 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 371857)
I had a teacher for this one-day-a-week thing that tried to convert us all to perfect little Christians like her. Catholics are evil (considering that my church is the closest church to catholic out there, I assume this means we are also evil), Muslims are all out to destroy the world, and we aren't all allowed into heaven because God's too holy to share his place with sinners.

Isn't that, like, exactly what the pharasies were yelling at Jesus for doing? Going into the homes of sinners and *gasp* talking to them? Because he should have been too holy?

Anyway, she was a pain to live with for one day a week. I'm glad I'm rid of her. And... yeah.

...

So I came here to rant about speech therapy, but there's not much to say.

She is an evil, evil, evil woman. I hate her. She asks me how many friends I have at school. I say four, randomly, although the truth is I am technically friends with like fifteen people at school. She marks four down on her little sheet. She asks me how many friends I had before I started speech therapy.

Four.

She marks that down too.

"Why do you ask?" I ask her. She says, "I just was curious."

"Are you sure that you didn't think I'd not have any friends because I talk funny?" I blurt out.

"No, of course not," she says. As usual, it sounded like she was adding a BUT in her head.


Oh, don't feel bad. I had to do speech too, from preschool until second grade. My speech problem was how I got into preschool. :/ I'm still a little self conscious of my speech because I sometimes slur, but whatever. Haters gonna hate.

maxi 12-03-2012 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy (Post 371738)
My parents are disconnecting from us (me and my brother).
I hesitate to put it on the internet, but really, I don't care. Everyone in the city already knows so what the heck. ._.
Ash, it's basically a repeat of what I emailed you about. My parents think that me and my brother are already off at college or something and they're going out and getting drunk out of their minds. They come home with their friends at ungodly hours in the morning, hooting and screaming and swearing about how they got chased home by the cops or some stupid crap.
My dad is okay, it's my mom that is ticking me off the most. In my mind, she has no dignity. She's addicted to her phone and texting when she's SOBER and she just can't seem to NOT send all her friends disgusting pictures and texts and whatever the hell else she's doing when she's drunk. It really makes me wonder why I bother being such a good kid, not doing stupid stuff.
Tears... no... go away... okay, it's all good.
I can see it right now. This is going to keep happening until I finally leave, and god, I wish I could bring my brother with me. My mom reminds me of Nicki Minaj (no offense to any Nicki fans on KP). At least this time they weren't screaming about divorce.
After listening to them scream and hoot and whoop for an hour, (it was 1:28 am... last time it was like 4 in the morning...) I heard my brother get out of bed and holler at them to be quiet, and that did it. I flew out of bed and screamed at them about two hundred times louder than my brother to shut the hell up, that it was one in the morning and that I didn't care what they were doing as long as they shut up about it. My mom just laughed at me, which is nothing new, I expected it. My dad said they would be quiet, but about five minutes later I had to get back up and loudly remind them it was still one in the morning when they started blasting music.
It really makes me think of the rant you posted earlier, Ash--as time goes on, I feel like I can relate more and more. There's just emptiness where love used to be. I used to feel like my entire world would come crashing down if she died/left. Key words: used to.
I have no respect for them. Just coldness.
On another note, I feel a little bit better because I haven't done anything self destructive other than losing my appetite and staying in my room for 15 hours, drawing, writing, anything.



Tsk.

.___. Oh, a parent problem. ;w; That can happen, Cass. I'm so sorry about this. Parents--especially ones who are mean (I'm not pointing to ANYONE in particular here, okay?)--can be one of the meanest parent/s of all. ,_, You can feel empty, feel like there is no fairness in the world--anything.
Though, you need to remember they can still love you for who you are--
They DO love you for who you are.
Writing is a good way of experimenting stuff and, if there is an emotional scene in Vladimir's Mansion, let it out into that--see if Mitchell, Vladimir or any characters has something to say. P:
WHAT. Don't cry, Sandy, I swear that you'll be fine.
You know what? You know better than your mom to tell you that you can't go along with your bother. )':
It will...will...be okay.
I need to rant about something soon. >_>

maxi 12-03-2012 12:45 AM

Like Cass said, "Buckle up for the ride; it's one of my rants"... .____.




My friend came back from--my best friend--came back from surgery six weeks ago...we had the best times together through third term through to now. ;D Well, guess what?--
He ditched me with this other bloke that started at our school in Grade FOUR and now, he never hangs out with me. *_* L, you're an idiot. I hate you...and he always said that we would be friends; best friends...locked as one friend and never stopping, having fun whenever we saw each other arrive at school; entering the school gates to see each other--now, he friggin hates me and I am left with no one but some Grade 5 girls who are quite nice but I want some friends who are boys in my life, also. v_v It may sound stupid but...yeah. He just wants me and nothing will come back to reach him to say "You're a nice friend, don't worry..." but he'll say that to the other bloke he met today. ^_^ COOL. NAH, not really, dude. Suuuure, you like me...(*sorry, trying not to be sarcastic but it's not playing out very well*) Ugh.
Even if I want to try to talk to him, he'll just go... "Hey." and walk away.
I would say back to him "what the hell do you hate me".....
Ugh.


In all goodness, my crush touched my hand (weirdly) twice today. ^-^

TheAshWolf 12-03-2012 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 371925)
Like Cass said, "Buckle up for the ride; it's one of my rants"... .____.




My friend came back from--my best friend--came back from surgery six weeks ago...we had the best times together through third term through to now. ;D Well, guess what?--
He ditched me with this other bloke that started at our school in Grade FOUR and now, he never hangs out with me. *_* L, you're an idiot. I hate you...and he always said that we would be friends; best friends...locked as one friend and never stopping, having fun whenever we saw each other arrive at school; entering the school gates to see each other--now, he friggin hates me and I am left with no one but some Grade 5 girls who are quite nice but I want some friends who are boys in my life, also. v_v It may sound stupid but...yeah. He just wants me and nothing will come back to reach him to say "You're a nice friend, don't worry..." but he'll say that to the other bloke he met today. ^_^ COOL. NAH, not really, dude. Suuuure, you like me...(*sorry, trying not to be sarcastic but it's not playing out very well*) Ugh.
Even if I want to try to talk to him, he'll just go... "Hey." and walk away.
I would say back to him "what the hell do you hate me".....
Ugh.


In all goodness, my crush touched my hand (weirdly) twice today. ^-^

O_O He had surgery?

My gosh...I'm so sorry, Max... D: You don't deserve to be ignored like this. You're a great friend--anyone who's pushing you away like that doesn't have a clue what he's doing. ._. I've had some friends do that to me; I know how you feel. That's just a fact of life, unfortunately. Some people just dump a friend every now and then. It's unfair, it's cruel, and it's just plain old immature.

I'm sorry, Max. >w< Just try to focus on your other friends, even though they're girls. I know it would be nice to have a guy friend. I'm sure you'll find a new friend soon, though. <:^J You're too nice not to find one.

maxi 12-03-2012 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 371926)
O_O He had surgery?

My gosh...I'm so sorry, Max... D: You don't deserve to be ignored like this. You're a great friend--anyone who's pushing you away like that doesn't have a clue what he's doing. ._. I've had some friends do that to me; I know how you feel. That's just a fact of life, unfortunately. Some people just dump a friend every now and then. It's unfair, it's cruel, and it's just plain old immature.

I'm sorry, Max. >w< Just try to focus on your other friends, even though they're girls. I know it would be nice to have a guy friend. I'm sure you'll find a new friend soon, though. <:^J You're too nice not to find one.

Yeah, on his stomach or something, I dunno... <_>

Thanks, Ash. You read the stuff in white, right? :D

EmmaR 12-03-2012 01:16 AM

I HATE COMPLETE POLYNOMIAL FACTORING.
WHY DOES IT TAKE SO LONG OH MY GOD THERE HAS TO BE A SHORTCUT I CANNOT LIVE WITH THIS.
e_e

Owen-L 12-03-2012 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 371925)
Like Cass said, "Buckle up for the ride; it's one of my rants"... .____.




My friend came back from--my best friend--came back from surgery six weeks ago...we had the best times together through third term through to now. ;D Well, guess what?--
He ditched me with this other bloke that started at our school in Grade FOUR and now, he never hangs out with me. *_* L, you're an idiot. I hate you...and he always said that we would be friends; best friends...locked as one friend and never stopping, having fun whenever we saw each other arrive at school; entering the school gates to see each other--now, he friggin hates me and I am left with no one but some Grade 5 girls who are quite nice but I want some friends who are boys in my life, also. v_v It may sound stupid but...yeah. He just wants me and nothing will come back to reach him to say "You're a nice friend, don't worry..." but he'll say that to the other bloke he met today. ^_^ COOL. NAH, not really, dude. Suuuure, you like me...(*sorry, trying not to be sarcastic but it's not playing out very well*) Ugh.
Even if I want to try to talk to him, he'll just go... "Hey." and walk away.
I would say back to him "what the hell do you hate me".....
Ugh.


In all goodness, my crush touched my hand (weirdly) twice today. ^-^

I feel so sorry for you. D: I think it's mean that he would just do that. But you should just ignore him like he ignored you and get along with your other friends. You're a good person, so I don't see why he would do that.

It's just best to ignore things like these. Otherwise, you'll probably end up getting angry and causing trouble. >_<

I hope I helped.

Owen-L 12-03-2012 01:37 AM

Dear teachers, I'm sorry I can't control the bus schedule. Sincerely, angry student. >_>

evasong 12-03-2012 03:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Owen-L (Post 371937)
Dear teachers, I'm sorry I can't control the bus schedule. Sincerely, angry student. >_>

Dear Owen-L,

Me too, your not the only one.

Sincerely,
in this together. :)

TheAshWolf 12-03-2012 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 371927)
Yeah, on his stomach or something, I dunno... <_>

Thanks, Ash. You read the stuff in white, right? :D

Yup, sure did. ^_^ 'Tis cute.

LaurenM 12-03-2012 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 371933)
Today I invited my friend over, she couldn't come so she is tomorrow. I'm going to write love on her wrist, and I know she'll ask why.

I'm going to say, 'because I don't want what happened to me to happen to my best friend.'

That sounds so cheesy, and you're probably all going, how stupid is Pluzzle? But then after that I'm going to tell her everything. I'm going to ask her to come to my school counsellor with me when school starts again. I'll be ecstatic but I don't even know what her reaction will be.

It's going to be an interesting conversation... But she'll hopefully help me a lot. Thanks, holly. <3


Hope it goes out un-awkward and well!

MandM 12-03-2012 11:50 AM

Dog-gone-it. Imma not even sure, but I just wanna leap through the computer screen and give everyone a big, happy hug and a pile of candy. *just read the last 5-8 pages of this thread* GAH, I dunno- I-I just, I-
RRRRrrrr, I wanna SAY something to make you guys happier, I wanna DO something for y'all, I-I-just...
Buh...
Do you ever feel like you're helpless to help? Like a ninja turtle stuck on its back while some dude's getting mugged or whatever... That was a stupid metaphor I'm so sorry...
Meh-
I just wanna make someone happy because I can't stand it when someone's sad/depressed/upset/feelin' down...
HERE, I'll sing you a song! It's all I got, but this always makes me feel better. *sincerely hopes it helps*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTr5kIg0J54


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:12 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.