The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

Confuzzled 01-27-2013 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 415020)
Just stop.
Please stop.
It will be alright.
Let it go...
and stop.

I'm trying..:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 415022)
i know the feeling. *hugs* Just daydream about a happier place and write poetry and sing or whatever and stuff. i guess it's all you can do.

Thanks for the hugs, I really need them right now.:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by CACrools (Post 415066)
No, Autumn. Everything will work out in the end. I promise to you, that there is a reason this is happening, but everything will be okay. Relax, find something that enjoys you. Find another story (sorry, but I don't think I can do INJANA, anymore) to write and enjoy it. You had MM, You just need to do the epilogue, and you are getting to your Superhero story. ♥Stay strong, and know that I will *hopefully* be here for you.

♥~Rachel

Rachel, I can always count on you to help me. Thank you so much. Oh, and about INJANA... I didn't think I could do it either, and I am so glad you said that. Hey, maybe some day :D

Thank you to all who helped me! I am really confuzzled about my feelings right now, but it has gotten tons better just because you guys helped! Thanks a lot!

Confuzzled 01-27-2013 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nikki (Post 415074)
To Heather B: Yeah,whenever I see my mom upset or crying or something for some reason something triggers inside of me and I break down in tears too,even if I don't know what the problem was to begin with.

To Confuzzled: It will be alright. You have so many KPers here to support you. I read your whole depression testimony on AN, and I know how you feel. You're upset in your own skin, and everything is just confusing. That happened to me before I came to KP. Just don't worry. Stay calm and find something that makes you happy. I know it's hard, but just try.

Thank you Nikki, it really means a lot. :D

Nikki 01-27-2013 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Confuzzled (Post 415078)
Thank you Nikki, it really means a lot. :D

I read your locations quote, and you should do just that. Put yourself in a position where you can be true to yourself. Don't care what others think of your work, we all know the amazing author you are. Just be true to yourself. :)

Confuzzled 01-27-2013 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nikki (Post 415074)
To Heather B: Yeah,whenever I see my mom upset or crying or something for some reason something triggers inside of me and I break down in tears too,even if I don't know what the problem was to begin with.

To Confuzzled: It will be alright. You have so many KPers here to support you. I read your whole depression testimony on AN, and I know how you feel. You're upset in your own skin, and everything is just confusing. That happened to me before I came to KP. Just don't worry. Stay calm and find something that makes you happy. I know it's hard, but just try.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nikki (Post 415083)
I read your locations quote, and you should do just that. Put yourself in a position where you can be true to yourself. Don't care what others think of your work, we all know the amazing author you are. Just be true to yourself. :)


Nikki, I just had a "freeze" moment. Ya know, when you realize sethijg for the first time and the whole works like, stops. What you just said meant more than a million tacos. I relished I have been living a lie. I guess I just got so made, sad and frustrated, I couldn't take it any longer. And I had his really dark feeling, like I was drowning and I would never get a breath of fresh air. But now, I realize I need I be who I am, not what other people want me to be.
Thank you Nikki. Seriously. :D

Nikki 01-27-2013 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Confuzzled (Post 415091)
Nikki, I just had a "freeze" moment. Ya know, when you realize sethijg for the first time and the whole works like, stops. What you just said meant more than a million tacos. I relished I have been living a lie. I guess I just got so made, sad and frustrated, I couldn't take it any longer. And I had his really dark feeling, like I was drowning and I would never get a breath of fresh air. But now, I realize I need I be who I am, not what other people want me to be.
Thank you Nikki. Seriously. :D

Yay! It makes me feel good to know I helped. I ran into a similar problem except with my so called friends. I realized I was trying to hard to be someone I wasn't. I've learned to just be me, even though I had almost forgotten my own personality. It felt SO much better just to be my own self, and though my friends and I drifted away from each other, I've been able to select the true friends from the fake ones, and now I feel like all of that messy drama is cleaned up.

evasong 01-27-2013 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soph-soph27 (Post 415067)
Exactly. People like them are supposed to be there forever and always, at least to us.

Nothing hurts us more than when you see your Mum crying. You know something's really wrong then. And if it was said to you, your Mum would be there. If she isn't agressive crying, get close to her, help her out. 8^) That's what she would do for you, right?

LaurenM 01-28-2013 04:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rebecca (Post 414902)
To cheer everyone up, here is my list of hatreds as copied and pasted from my 'bio' (hate this error, but I must make it), which will certainly make good reading.

Dislikes...no, they're hatreds, remember, so - Hatreds:

Morons, except when we are communicating in Welsh, when they are okay.

Americanisms, which goes without saying.

Stupid post-this-crap-to-your-bio-if-you-agree. Specifiy whether you mean biology, biography or some other thing, and I will still ignore you.

People, except those who are vaguely interesting and/or fictional.

Liars, aside from myself

People who are cleverer than me.

Whoever respresents the Republican party in America.

Boring people, such as teachers, politicians, the majority of arsonists.

Murderers. They really get me paranoid.

Vermin, both human and animal parasites.

People who get facts about tigers incorrect

Fans of Twilight

Twilight

The majority of arsonists

Terrorists.

Disney lovers

Disney

Psychopaths, excluding sociopaths, who technically are the same but I have a new definition

That person weilding a hammer, except when they want to kill me

Badly written films, except Pirates of the Carribean which is strangely likable

People who miss the point of the Hulk

People who use incorrect grammar on any given occasion

People who never finish their sent- ooh, shiny!

You, yes you, unless I specify otherwise

Love

Carbon Monoxide

Incorrect facts

Incorrect FACTS

INCORRECT FACTS

Too many capital letters

Rants from anyone who is an idiot

Arsenic

The United States of America - don't be offended people, it isn't personal. Well, actually it is, but that is besides the point.

Perverts

People who believe in horoscopes, it's really gullible and childish of you, so stop it now

Stereotypes

Types of stereo

Physics of any description - especially if it is a waste of money/brain space (ie, the fact Earth goes around Sun)

Pyschics of any description - I know you are good actors, but stop conning people and go into proper theatre

Holidays

Different time zones - I get annoyed and want all my hours back to the right levels

Anything beginning with i, except igloo, the word ignoramus and invisibility cakes, here I mean all the iCrap Apple makes.

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooreeeed

People who were sad enough to read all the way to the bottom (well, maybe I like you, but this had to go here, because of logic!)

Logic, tis too hard. Also it is expected of my what with my Asperger's

IQ tests. Intelligence cannot be measured like that.

Facists - like the man who invented IQ tests

Nazis

Dictators

People who misunderstand Communism and are dictators

Dictators

Madagascar (the film franchise)

Shrek 834754398589358439

Arthur Conan Doyle, for being gullible about those paper fairies

Drug dealers

People who rant for too long, except myself.

Spring, the name irritates me.

Summer, I'm allergic to pollen

Autumn, it's dull

Winter, too rainy

Pickaxes

The end of the world idiocy

People who don't like Nigahiga

People who are without imaginary friends

People who believe their imaginary friends are real

People who do what their imaginary friends tell them to

People who start their sentences in the exact same way every single time

Dinosaurs, for not being here when I wanted them

Society, for being so moronic, dull, discriminatory, rude, and complex.

I see you've added some new stuff.
Quote:

Originally Posted by rebecca (Post 414914)
Which section or sections do you fit into?
More comic relief...
[20:11] == Anon022 [51616c61@gateway/web/freenode/ip.81.97.108.97] has joined #wrongplanet
[20:11] == Anon022 has changed nick to PantheraTigris
[20:12] <PantheraTigris> Most awkward silences become more awkward when someone points it out.
[20:12] <PantheraTigris> Most cases of a person talking to themselves are awkward anyway. But often harmless.
[20:13] <PantheraTigris> Most cases of boredom lead to bad things.
[20:14] <PantheraTigris> Twinkle twinkle I'm alone...
[20:14] <PantheraTigris> I don't care, I stay at home
[20:14] <PantheraTigris> Now you're reading this in tun
[20:14] <PantheraTigris> *tune
[20:14] <PantheraTigris> If you are not on the moon
[20:14] <PantheraTigris> Which is where you all must be,
[20:15] <PantheraTigris> Come back here and speak to me.
[20:15] <PantheraTigris> I was proud of that one! You can at least respond!
[20:15] <PantheraTigris> No...you can't?
[20:15] <PantheraTigris> Okay, another song.
[20:15] <gemini_> i like monologues+
[20:16] <PantheraTigris> You let me rant like that...
[20:16] <PantheraTigris> I was about to write another song...
[20:16] <PantheraTigris> Okay, so to the tune of....Mary had little lamb...
[20:17] <Herflik> hello ladies ;p
[20:17] <PantheraTigris>Shut up, I'm singing. I once had a lovely life, lovely life, lovely life. I once had a lovely life but it died alone.
[20:18] <PantheraTigris> Because I found the internet, internet, internet, because I found the internet I will not leave my home.
[20:18] <PantheraTigris> To the tune of Mary had a little lamb.
[20:18] <PantheraTigris> One more? Old MacDonald had a farm I think.
[20:20] <PantheraTigris> My parents once had a child, what a bunch of fools.
[20:20] <PantheraTigris> Did they know it would be me?
[20:21] <PantheraTigris> Crap I can't find a rhyme.
[20:21] <PantheraTigris> What rhymes with fools?
[20:21] <Baxtir> tools
[20:21] <PantheraTigris> Tools, rules, pools...schools?
[20:21] <PantheraTigris> Mules?
[20:23] <PantheraTigris> So it goes like this: My parents once had a child, what a bunch of fools. Did they know it would be me? Or were they being mules? With a boredom here, and a boredom there, here I'm bored, there I'm bored, ev'rywhere I'm bored, bored. My parents once had a child, and I can't end this song.
[20:24] <PantheraTigris> No more songs.
[20:24] <PantheraTigris> Singing time is over.
[20:24] <PantheraTigris> Ranting time is beginning. You don't want to see me rant. Speak to me.
[20:25] <PantheraTigris> Where are these people? I see your names but you refuse to communicate. Am I scaring you? Maybe the singing was a bit much.
[20:25] <PantheraTigris> Boredom drove me to it.
[20:25] <PantheraTigris> Crap, I must be so annoying.

Okay, more technical stuff happened, I deleted that, along with irrelevant things, so we just get me ranting.

Where did you type that?
Quote:

Originally Posted by rebecca (Post 414925)
I'm such a nice person, am I not? :cool:

Definitely.

MaryElizabeth 01-28-2013 01:59 PM

I'm getting worried about high school. I'm applying for a couple scholarships, and I really hope that I can get them. I'm gonna have to do an interview at the school. o_o It's going to be terrifying, but it'd really help out my parents.

rebecca 01-28-2013 02:44 PM

Lauren: In the chat place on WrongPlanet. I love that website sometimes.

Exam on Wednesday! Two pieces: writing to describe, and writing to review. The description fits the theme community, the review is of the film 'the Dark Knight'.

rebecca 01-28-2013 03:18 PM

My reasons for hating America...http://www.disabilityandrepresentati...hook-shooting/

I nearly cried my eyes out.

rebecca 01-28-2013 03:42 PM

Now it's dragging me down. Read some of those things. They talk about people like me as though we're sub-human. What do I do? I can't stop think about it. I don't think I've ever felt this bad.

rebecca 01-28-2013 04:05 PM

I feel a little better. You may now talk to me about it.

rebecca 01-28-2013 04:05 PM

And I had to post again to have an odd number of posts in a row, sorry for the spamnation.

TheAshWolf 01-28-2013 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rebecca (Post 414902)
To cheer everyone up, here is my list of hatreds as copied and pasted from my 'bio' (hate this error, but I must make it), which will certainly make good reading.

Dislikes...no, they're hatreds, remember, so - Hatreds:

(insert rebecca's long list here)

People who don't like Nigahiga

O_O Did you say...

NIGAHIGA?

8D

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ln...5v1oo1_400.gif

Sorry, sorry, I couldn't resist. XD

maxi 01-28-2013 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 415338)
O_O Did you say...

NIGAHIGA?

8D

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ln...5v1oo1_400.gif

Sorry, sorry, I couldn't resist. XD

8D ASH YOU KNOW NIGAHIGA! *glomp* Another reason why we are best friends. asdfghjklkjhgffdsa

MaryElizabeth 01-28-2013 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rebecca (Post 415295)
I feel a little better. You may now talk to me about it.

I couldn't even reach the midway point on the webpage. It was too much.

Rebecca, just know that no matter what they say or do, that doesn't change the fact that you are an amazing writer with a spectacular sense of humor. I wish I knew you in reality--then I'd have at least more than one friend. But that's beside the point. There are always people like them out there, and one day, when you're of age, you can stop their ignorance, but for now, just remember that you're not what they title you as.

soph-soph27 01-28-2013 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by evasong (Post 415100)
Nothing hurts us more than when you see your Mum crying. You know something's really wrong then. And if it was said to you, your Mum would be there. If she isn't agressive crying, get close to her, help her out. 8^) That's what she would do for you, right?

But you can never stop it, because even if she did stop, it would be because she was hiding what she was actually feeling, and you would know. ;_;

CACrools 01-28-2013 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Confuzzled (Post 415077)
Rachel, I can always count on you to help me. Thank you so much. Oh, and about INJANA... I didn't think I could do it either, and I am so glad you said that. Hey, maybe some day :D

Thank you to all who helped me! I am really confuzzled about my feelings right now, but it has gotten tons better just because you guys helped! Thanks a lot!

You know that you were one of my first Best Friend on here, and you know that I will try my hardest to give you the advice you need, because I am happy, so I'm going to help you be happy (oh gosh, I sound like the Hobbit...)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Confuzzled (Post 415091)
Nikki, I just had a "freeze" moment. Ya know, when you realize sethijg for the first time and the whole works like, stops. What you just said meant more than a million tacos. I relished I have been living a lie. I guess I just got so made, sad and frustrated, I couldn't take it any longer. And I had his really dark feeling, like I was drowning and I would never get a breath of fresh air. But now, I realize I need I be who I am, not what other people want me to be.
Thank you Nikki. Seriously. :D

That is absolutely amazing! i'm so glad you are better.
Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 415152)
im happy

but only because i decorated my laptop with printouts of awesome stuff, and i drew phil and dan's heads and put them on.

That's better than nothing! :D So glad for you!
Quote:

Originally Posted by MaryElizabeth (Post 415259)
I'm getting worried about high school. I'm applying for a couple scholarships, and I really hope that I can get them. I'm gonna have to do an interview at the school. o_o It's going to be terrifying, but it'd really help out my parents.

I know what you mean. But for Pete's SAKE! You're Mary Elizabeth, and I know you are totally capable of getting the scholarships.

MaryElizabeth 01-28-2013 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CACrools (Post 415408)
I know what you mean. But for Pete's SAKE! You're Mary Elizabeth, and I know you are totally capable of getting the scholarships.

:^] Thanks.

BlueMi 01-28-2013 06:19 PM

Today is just one of those days.

soph-soph27 01-28-2013 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueMi (Post 415416)

*hugs*


Anything in particular?

BlueMi 01-28-2013 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soph-soph27 (Post 415417)
*hugs*


Anything in particular?

A lot of things smushed into one. We can talk if you like, it feels like we haven't talked in forever.

BlueMi 01-28-2013 06:32 PM

http://cdn.iwastesomuchtime.com/12242012113132.gif
Thank you Wicket. You just made this whole sh*tty day worth it. <3

TheAshWolf 01-28-2013 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueMi (Post 415422)
http://cdn.iwastesomuchtime.com/12242012113132.gif
Thank you Wicket. You just made this whole sh*tty day worth it. <3

My dog does that same thing when I'm sad. :')

HeatherB 01-28-2013 07:44 PM

whenever someone says "are you okay?"
they never expect you to tell them
that's it them who's the problem.
they're perfect
and you're supposed to be perfect
and that's the problem.
that's it.
and unless i ever find the guts to tell someone that,
no one's ever going to know
and the problem's
not going
to be
fixed.

Nikki 01-28-2013 07:59 PM

Kinda freaking out cause the school play cast list comes out tomorrow and I really want this one part SOOOOOO bad. My friend also wants it too and like five other really talented girls. I have absolutely no idea who got the part, but I'm about to explode with anticipation. I need some support, cause if I don't get the part I'm going to be really upset. I'm trying to lower my expectations but nothings really helping. Any ideas?

01-28-2013 08:45 PM

Nights like tonight make me wonder why me and Mom don't just pack up our things and leave. We seem to be the only people in this family that care. My brother made Mom mad and no one will tell me what's going on.

4 more years...just four.

01-28-2013 09:15 PM

When I actually post here no one answers...

Love you, too.

TheAshWolf 01-28-2013 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caleigh (Post 415504)
When I actually post here no one answers...

Love you, too.

D: Waaaait, wait, I only just now saw your post! *le has been kind of avoiding this thread lately*

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caleigh (Post 415489)
Nights like tonight make me wonder why me and Mom don't just pack up our things and leave. We seem to be the only people in this family that care. My brother made Mom mad and no one will tell me what's going on.

4 more years...just four.

*hugs* I know how you feel, hon. ;w; Some people care and want to try to make things better, but others just make it worse by not caring. I'm sorry they're not telling you what's happening. Maybe it's for the best that you don't know, at least, not right away. Just try to distract yourself and stay calm.

CACrools 01-28-2013 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caleigh (Post 415489)
Nights like tonight make me wonder why me and Mom don't just pack up our things and leave. We seem to be the only people in this family that care. My brother made Mom mad and no one will tell me what's going on.

4 more years...just four.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caleigh (Post 415504)
When I actually post here no one answers...

Love you, too.

One sec...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caleigh (Post 415489)
Nights like tonight make me wonder why me and Mom don't just pack up our things and leave. We seem to be the only people in this family that care. My brother made Mom mad and no one will tell me what's going on.

4 more years...just four.

It'll be fine, Caleigh. *hugs* Kids make their parents mad a lot (trust me, especially boys, I have 2 [brothers]) and you just need to let it go, and maybe you'll find out what's going on later...

EmmaR 01-28-2013 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nikki (Post 415473)
Kinda freaking out cause the school play cast list comes out tomorrow and I really want this one part SOOOOOO bad. My friend also wants it too and like five other really talented girls. I have absolutely no idea who got the part, but I'm about to explode with anticipation. I need some support, cause if I don't get the part I'm going to be really upset. I'm trying to lower my expectations but nothings really helping. Any ideas?

I was in the EXACT same situation as you a month ago. I REALLY wanted this part (and I mean REALLY; I learned all of her songs and worked my ass off on every bit of her lines and practiced my performance day in and day out), and a couple of other really good people did too. I didn't end up getting the part; my best friend did (she didn't actually audition for the part, she wanted a different part but was still happy). And you know what? I was really happy. I got a good part (I'm part of a group in the ensemble and we're in, like, EVERY scene), I get to understudy for the lead (yup, be jealous), and my best friend is SO GOOD that I know I wouldn't have gotten the part anyways. I wasn't what they were looking for, and someone her being SO MUCH better than me was really comforting. If someone who I thought I was better than or could be better than got the part, I would've probably been upset, but I realized that there was no chance for me, and it got a lot easier. I really felt no remorse, even though I have little spurts of jealousy it's nothing like the devastation I thought I would feel.
So you'll probably be okay. I know the feel, man. I was totally DYING the day before wanting to know the cast. Good luck, and I hope you get the part!

EmmaR 01-28-2013 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caleigh (Post 415504)
When I actually post here no one answers...

Love you, too.

A lot of the time when I don't respond it's because (1) I don't usually like to come on here regularly because the posts make me sad, and (2) I usually don't have anything helpful to say. I would rather stay silent and let other people help than to say stuff that wouldn't help at all.
But I CAN give you this: http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_md...aoq4o1_400.gif

soph-soph27 01-28-2013 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherB (Post 415470)
whenever someone says "are you okay?"
they never expect you to tell them
that's it them who's the problem.
they're perfect
and you're supposed to be perfect
and that's the problem.
that's it.
and unless i ever find the guts to tell someone that,
no one's ever going to know
and the problem's
not going
to be
fixed.

It's supposed to be retorical now
nobody ever expects something to happen
and when you blow up at the they say what the hell is wrong with you and
you can't say you because you just blew up so you keep going back
it's like eating a balloon.

AlgebraAddict 01-28-2013 09:40 PM

I probably shouldn't exist. This world would be a slightly more happy place. Not so much hate.

MaryElizabeth 01-28-2013 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 415537)
I probably shouldn't exist. This world would be a slightly more happy place. Not so much hate.

Everyone has a job to do. There are idiots to oppose the intellectuals, rebels to break boundaries, poets to express emotion, and people to break stereotypes.

Esther, you could be any one of those that I listed. In fact, you have been. Don't wish that you weren't here. If you are having trouble getting through the day, I like to daydream and fantasize about having a different life.

AlgebraAddict 01-28-2013 09:50 PM

And the people to prove stereotypes. Which, by the way, are often true. Like the writers with messed up childhoods and morbid thoughts.

On the subject of morbid thoughts, I find killhouettes.com an awesome place. :]

Sandy 01-28-2013 10:05 PM

@People who think their posts aren't read:

Bear in mind that this thread is one of the most stalked threads... ever. Especially by me. Like Ash, I try to avoid it nowadays, but occasionally I'll quote someone, get a couple sentences into a reply, and then completely chicken out.

I know I for one read every single post on here. I withhold my responses for good reason, however.

TheAshWolf 01-28-2013 10:36 PM

I don't even know.
 
......I don't want to grow up. x_x I don't want things to change ever again. I'm sick of everything always changing. I hate change.

Things are finally going well again, but I don't totally believe it's happening. It feels like a dream. Blissful, happy, but...the underlying sense that it's not real.

If this is a dream, I don't want this to end. Ever.

I don't want to grow up and get some cruddy job. I don't want to have to learn to drive. (Driving's freaking dangerous, man...the heck...) I don't want to see anyone ever leave KP again. I don't want to ever leave KP myself. I want some of the older members to come back.

I feel like my life is going too fast for me to enjoy it. I'm too beat down and numb to enjoy much of anything, lately. And I don't know how to slow everything down so I can hopefully repair myself. My own life is leaving me in the dust...

maxi 01-28-2013 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 415581)
......I don't want to grow up. x_x I don't want things to change ever again. I'm sick of everything always changing. I hate change.

Things are finally going well again, but I don't totally believe it's happening. It feels like a dream. Blissful, happy, but...the underlying sense that it's not real.

If this is a dream, I don't want this to end. Ever.

I don't want to grow up and get some cruddy job. I don't want to have to learn to drive. (Driving's freaking dangerous, man...the heck...) I don't want to see anyone ever leave KP again. I don't want to ever leave KP myself. I want some of the older members to come back.

I feel like my life is going too fast for me to enjoy it. I'm too beat down and numb to enjoy much of anything, lately. And I don't know how to slow everything down so I can hopefully repair myself. My own life is leaving me in the dust...

Nobody wants to change--nobody ever does want to change their lives...our lives want us and force us and need us to stay the same...everything is going right for me at this age at age 12 at 2:45PM at 29 January 2013. Everything changes, though, and we want it to stop so bad--but sometimes, we need to act mature.

I don't want to change.

I don't want my writing to change. I don't want anything to change--

It is just too much.

L.S.Trendom 01-28-2013 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 415581)
......I don't want to grow up. x_x I don't want things to change ever again. I'm sick of everything always changing. I hate change.

Things are finally going well again, but I don't totally believe it's happening. It feels like a dream. Blissful, happy, but...the underlying sense that it's not real.

If this is a dream, I don't want this to end. Ever.

I don't want to grow up and get some cruddy job. I don't want to have to learn to drive. (Driving's freaking dangerous, man...the heck...) I don't want to see anyone ever leave KP again. I don't want to ever leave KP myself. I want some of the older members to come back.

I feel like my life is going too fast for me to enjoy it. I'm too beat down and numb to enjoy much of anything, lately. And I don't know how to slow everything down so I can hopefully repair myself. My own life is leaving me in the dust...

*hugs* I share your feelings about not wanting to grow up so much, it's absolutely completely terrifying.

Try to believe. And, even if you can't, just be thankful and happy for it at least seeming like happiness. If you can't manage that, then tell yourself you are.
Happiness is real, even if it's really hard to feel that way.

Maybe you'll get a cruddy job, but that's a means to an end. You'll have so much more outside that. You definitely seem like you can survive adult life :3
YOU'RE NOT LEAVING KP UNTIL YOU'RE EIGHTEEN, LIKE YOU SAID.

I know how you feel… you can repair yourself. It might take some time, and life might seem to fly by while you do, but you will get better. And you're not getting left behind in the dust—there's so much more ahead.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:20 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.