The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

Owen-L 03-07-2013 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragonRider (Post 435195)
D:

YOUR HANDS ARE MADE OF STEEL
YOU WILL LEAVE A HAND SHAPED SCAR IN THEIR FACE
i

*flail* Lies!
Seriously, my punches do nothing! DX

DragonRider 03-07-2013 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Owen-L (Post 435192)
I know. DX

o---o *not sure what to do now*

I thought it was a flail party. It can be both! X3

DDDDDDX

If you don't feel comfortable giving it, then you don't have to.
But if you do... *points to email and skype*

DAMN YOU TYPOS but yes! ^_^

Jesse 03-07-2013 03:47 PM

Owen:
1. Scribble all over a piece of paper. This will represent their face.
2. TEAR THE PAPER INTO BITS. SHOW IT WHO IS THE BOSS. SET THE METAPHORICAL FACE FRAGMENTS ON FIRE. No need for punching.

Owen-L 03-07-2013 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragonRider (Post 435197)
DDDDDDX

If you don't feel comfortable giving it, then you don't have to.
But if you do... *points to email and skype*

DAMN YOU TYPOS but yes! ^_^

DX

Oh gawd. >.<

Yay!

DragonRider 03-07-2013 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Owen-L (Post 435201)
DX

Oh gawd. >.<

Yay!

If you don't want to, you don't have to, it's fine.

YAYNESS
*plays 80's music*

Owen-L 03-07-2013 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jesse (Post 435200)
Owen:
1. Scribble all over a piece of paper. This will represent their face.
2. TEAR THE PAPER INTO BITS. SHOW IT WHO IS THE BOSS. SET THE METAPHORICAL FACE FRAGMENTS ON FIRE. No need for punching.

That seems like a good idea. :3

Owen-L 03-07-2013 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragonRider (Post 435202)
If you don't want to, you don't have to, it's fine.

YAYNESS
*plays 80's music*

Uh, I don't think I will. >.<

Yay.
*plays music from all time range thingies, except for the 2010's. >.>*

Jesse 03-07-2013 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Owen-L (Post 435203)
That seems like a good idea. :3

It is. c:

Your signature is evil by the way. D:<

maxi 03-07-2013 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jesse (Post 435182)
I will, patience child. :P

NO PATIENCE.
I need it. dhoucnkjcnaslbhjbvfsdagfdasdgc

DragonRider 03-07-2013 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Owen-L (Post 435205)
Uh, I don't think I will. >.<

Yay.
*plays music from all time range thingies, except for the 2010's. >.>*

It's fine, I understand. ^_^

DragonRider 03-07-2013 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jesse (Post 435200)
Owen:
1. Scribble all over a piece of paper. This will represent their face.
2. TEAR THE PAPER INTO BITS. SHOW IT WHO IS THE BOSS. SET THE METAPHORICAL FACE FRAGMENTS ON FIRE. No need for punching.

AN EVEN BETTER ONE
Buy some jelly babies.
Pretend they are the bullies (jelly bullies).
Maul them as much as you like.
EAT THEM. 8D

Jesse 03-07-2013 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 435210)
NO PATIENCE.
I need it. dhoucnkjcnaslbhjbvfsdagfdasdgc

D: NOH.
I thought you went to school. o__o

Owen-L 03-07-2013 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jesse (Post 435207)
It is. c:

Your signature is evil by the way. D:<

*shall possibly try it later ^.^*

I know.
Muaahahahaha!

http://flockdraw.com/kidpub :3

cheezemziez 03-07-2013 03:53 PM

Peace babies.

Owen-L 03-07-2013 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragonRider (Post 435212)
It's fine, I understand. ^_^

Yay. :P .

Jesse 03-07-2013 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Owen-L (Post 435215)
*shall possibly try it later ^.^*

I know.
Muaahahahaha!

http://flockdraw.com/kidpub :3

Or do the jelly bean thing. *points at DR' s comment*

D:

Okay. :3

Owen-L 03-07-2013 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragonRider (Post 435213)
AN EVEN BETTER ONE
Buy some jelly babies.
Pretend they are the bullies (jelly bullies).
Maul them as much as you like.
EAT THEM. 8D

I don't like jelly babies.
Will gummy bears work? ^.^

Jesse 03-07-2013 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Owen-L (Post 435221)
I don't like jelly babies.
Will gummy bears work? ^.^

But you don't like the bullies either. A perfect metaphor. D:

OH try gum. Then you can kill them over and over. :3

Owen-L 03-07-2013 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jesse (Post 435224)
But you don't like the bullies either. A perfect metaphor. D:

OH try gum. Then you can kill them over and over. :3

*eats jelly babies in psychotic manner* hehehehehe.

DragonRider 03-07-2013 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Owen-L (Post 435221)
I don't like jelly babies.
Will gummy bears work? ^.^

Gummymbears work fine.
Anything vaguely humanoid will work.

DragonRider 03-07-2013 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Owen-L (Post 435225)
*eats jelly babies in psychotic manner* hehehehehe.

Dying from the DW reference...

Owen-L 03-07-2013 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragonRider (Post 435233)
Dying from the DW reference...

*just got the reference* *is now dying from reference too* XD

DragonRider 03-07-2013 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Owen-L (Post 435235)
*just got the reference* *is now dying from reference too* XD

XD YAY WHOVIANNESS
i

Owen-L 03-07-2013 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dragonrider (Post 435236)
xd Yay Whovianness
I

Whovians Unite! :3

DragonRider 03-07-2013 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Owen-L (Post 435240)
Whovians Unite! :3

And etc.
XD

Owen-L 03-07-2013 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragonRider (Post 435241)
And etc.
XD

Yus .

avbhabra 03-07-2013 05:26 PM

I'm free to do whatever I want... but I'm bored. -_-

It's really been weird lately. I haven't been in the mood to write (which isn't exactly life-changing for me since it isn't really my passion, just a hobby) and I don't feel like read either... Now, that's a problem. I love to read but... I don't know what going on. D: I'm not really in the mood to do anything... :( *mumbles about mood swings*

03-07-2013 05:35 PM

I'm drowning in homework that's all due tomorrow. *head bang* Why do I procrastinate?! :(

Also, I am in love with John Luke Robertson from Duck Dynasty. Okay...bai. c:

avbhabra 03-07-2013 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caleigh (Post 435278)
I'm drowning in homework that's all due tomorrow. *head bang* Why do I procrastinate?! :(

Also, I am in love with John Luke Robertson from Duck Dynasty. Okay...bai. c:

Procrastination.

WHY??????

I make that mistake, too. >_<

BearWithAStrawberry 03-07-2013 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by avbhabra (Post 435269)
I'm free to do whatever I want... but I'm bored. -_-

It's really been weird lately. I haven't been in the mood to write (which isn't exactly life-changing for me since it isn't really my passion, just a hobby) and I don't feel like read either... Now, that's a problem. I love to read but... I don't know what going on. D: I'm not really in the mood to do anything... :( *mumbles about mood swings*

Well, maybe it's because you are getting older.
/mumblessomethingabouthormonesoranother/

MaggieMay 03-07-2013 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by avbhabra (Post 435269)
I'm free to do whatever I want... but I'm bored. -_-

It's really been weird lately. I haven't been in the mood to write (which isn't exactly life-changing for me since it isn't really my passion, just a hobby) and I don't feel like read either... Now, that's a problem. I love to read but... I don't know what going on. D: I'm not really in the mood to do anything... :( *mumbles about mood swings*

Yup.

Describes my life.

HeatherB 03-07-2013 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soph-soph27 (Post 434957)
It sounds like this is the first time it ever happened to you. Funny, that was what happened to me at the beginning of eigtht grade and throughout the school year.

HAH
WHAT
NO
This is like the millionth time but of course depression doesn't ever get old does it. >___________<

TheAshWolf 03-07-2013 07:08 PM

Sunburn.

Auuuuuuggghhhhhh.

x_x

I blame you, weeds, for making me be outside so long that my skin fried.

BearWithAStrawberry 03-07-2013 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 435346)
Sunburn.

Auuuuuuggghhhhhh.

x_x

I blame you, weeds, for making me be outside for so long that my skin fried.

Ugh.
I hate sunburns.
Especially with the looming possibility of sun spots and wrinkles........-_-

TheAshWolf 03-07-2013 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BearWithAStrawberry (Post 435348)
Ugh.
I hate sunburns.
Especially with the looming possibility of sun spots and wrinkles........-_-

Okay, I'm sorry, but that made me laugh. Wrinkles...sun spots...I'm the least beauty-concerned person I know. XD

BearWithAStrawberry 03-07-2013 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 435355)
Okay, I'm sorry, but that made me laugh. Wrinkles...sun spots...I'm the least beauty-concerned person I know. XD


I know....but.... Aren't they.... Ugly???
I mean, I'm not beauty concerned either but, having a saggy baggy face?
Noooo thank you!
Ugh
And sun spots
They
Are
Did you know that they can turn to like a blackish color?
(Or so I've heard....)

lvhamsters 03-07-2013 11:16 PM

asdlfjasdlkfjasdf.
I can't talk to people.
That's my biggest problem.
And it bugs me to death.
And I'm going to die from stressfulness.
Not to mention I'm annoyed.
Argh.
EMOTIONS WHY!?!?

TheAshWolf 03-08-2013 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BearWithAStrawberry (Post 435523)
I know....but.... Aren't they.... Ugly???
I mean, I'm not beauty concerned either but, having a saggy baggy face?
Noooo thank you!
Ugh
And sun spots
They
Are
Did you know that they can turn to like a blackish color?
(Or so I've heard....)

Bear, (if you don't mind me calling you that..heh...) you're still just a kid. <:^J We all are just kids. Wrinkles? Please. We won't get wrinkles until our 30s or 40s. And even then, it won't be until we actually get into our 50s and 60s that they actually will start getting "saggy" and "baggy". That's a looooong way away at the moment. And, heck, EVERYBODY gets wrinkles eventually, so, why worry about them? ^_^ It's not like there's anything you can do to totally prevent them, and they don't hurt you or anything, so, what's the big deal?

o_0 And I've seen lots of people with sun spots (since, y'know, I live in the desert). They're not really that noticeable, actually. :3

LaurenM 03-08-2013 05:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheezemziez (Post 435145)
D:
That's terrible. Some teachers are just awful. When my teacher found out about one of the three girls who were bullying me in primary school, she literally brushed it off as me overreacting.
When my headteacher found out about one of the others, she yelled at me in the middle of class for being unnecessarily violent or something, after that girl told her mum that I attacked her out of the blue (this was me retaliating to the physical aspect). Maybe it didn't help that I had tried to explain to my classmates why what they were doing was unfair through use of a sharp pencil.

Highfive. My classmates have officially classified me as violent.
Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 435156)
Sarcasm. I love it.

i got called some very nasty names for around
6 years
and then bullying like this guy tried to make
my head bleed with a chair

WHAT THE FUCK


Quote:

Originally Posted by DragonRider (Post 435161)
You should have.
The school needs to realise bullying is a serious problem.



right, I need the address of the school so I can stalk them after school and then punch them.



YES
NOW YOU MUST COME TO LONDON OR I MUST GO TO *not sure if I can post your city or not...*
*happy flails with you*



D: SAME THIS GIRL TRIED TO SMASH ME FACE IN WITH A CHAIR
AND GIVE ME CONCUSSION WITH KICKS TO THE HEAD

Bullying isn't a really big problem at school...just incessant teasing that makes the victim go red and laugh.
Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 435166)
Ouch Well Once This Guy Tried To Grab Scissors
And Cut Me.

WTF AGAIN.
Quote:

Originally Posted by DragonRider (Post 435175)
THIS



AND THIS



AND MY OWN PERSONAL ADDITION



OUCH
*winces*
why must you live so far I wish to go after him and gouge his eyes out except i am too squeamish so a punch will have to do



D: You have to leave?

I can do it!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Owen-L (Post 435190)
But that's not the kind of person I am, so I won't do it. XD

Maybe I could punch them for you... and me. But I doubt that my punches will do any damage.

You should employ my friend...she wins fights with boys because of her Kung Fu.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Owen-L (Post 435196)
*flail* Lies!
Seriously, my punches do nothing! DX

What I said before. /points.
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 435346)
Sunburn.

Auuuuuuggghhhhhh.

x_x

I blame you, weeds, for making me be outside so long that my skin fried.

I remember one boat party thing my friend held because of our primary school graduation when everyone forgot to reapply sunscreen and we got toasted. I specially bought some aloe vera to school the next day xD you could try that.

LaurenM 03-08-2013 07:26 AM

TWO OF MY BEST ENGLISHY FRIENDS ARE LEAVING.
S is leaving this summer, K the next.
NO.
They're leaving me to the horror of Chinese in Hong Kong while they get to abandon Chinese forever in London! D:


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:23 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.