The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

LaurenM 06-16-2012 12:34 AM

No wonder I didn't get what you say at first.
If I ever have a daughter *doubtfulness*, I'd name her Asphodel. For some random reason. Or Silhouette. I have lots of names that are made from words I like.

TheAshWolf 06-16-2012 02:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ruza (Post 300685)
If I ever do have a child (for some crazy reason), I'm naming it Hendrix. Or Twinkiechubs.

HENDRIX?

http://www.luxurylaunches.com/entry_...x_guitar_1.jpg

Neat. 0_0


...........wait, Twinkiechubs?! O__o XDD What kind of name is that?


Meh, I doubt I'll ever have kids of my own. But I would love to adopt a kid one day. If I had to name it...hmm...I don't know. :3 I've always liked the names Jade, Tristan, Amber, and James. Especially James. Not sure why. o_o

chelseki3 06-16-2012 02:41 AM

I have no idea what I'm gonna name my daughter (if I have one) or son (if I have one). P:

chelseki3 06-16-2012 08:25 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYayL...eature=related

I am definetly not doing cutting ever again. e_e

LaurenM 06-16-2012 10:16 AM

Great. Great. GREAT!
Imma watch it when I'm alone.

chelseki3 06-16-2012 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaurenM (Post 300821)
Great. Great. GREAT!
Imma watch it when I'm alone.

It's not much. You need to read the video and there's an epyk song by Sia called Breathe Me. I love it. Makes me feel special, kinda. :3

LaurenM 06-16-2012 10:22 AM

You ARE special. There's this kid that is kind of despised in my class and I took a photo with her today. Is feeling awesome.
IS STILL IN MY DRESS D: Without the tights on, I look like a banshee, for some reason. Yay.

Lily09 06-16-2012 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaurenM (Post 300736)
No! I meant multi-quoting. 'Tis my first time, if anyone has noticed.

OH! Okay, then *sheepish smile*

Ruza 06-16-2012 02:34 PM

I am very bored right now.

TheAshWolf 06-16-2012 05:20 PM

You know what I absolutely LOVE?

I love being a fan. Its just that rush of excitement when a new episode/book of your favorite series comes out...it's like a drug. No matter what's going on in your life that prevents you from being happy...seeing that newest installment just takes away so much of the pain and replaces it with the thrill of the story. The humor and cuteness in the love triangles, the excitement of the action scenes, the music, the characters, the settings, the cliffhangers, and then the blissfully maddening feeling that comes when you have to wait for the next installment. All the theories floating around in your mind afterwords. THAT'S why I love being a fan of things. Getting caught up in it all is just so exciting, so interesting.

^_^

(YES, I just watched the latest Legend of Korra episode. XD Sue me for being in a crazy mood, I don't care.)

nngo 06-16-2012 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 300924)
You know what I absolutely LOVE?

I love being a fan. Its just that rush of excitement when a new episode/book of your favorite series comes out...it's like a drug. No matter what's going on in your life that prevents you from being happy...seeing that newest installment just takes away so much of the pain and replaces it with the thrill of the story. The humor and cuteness in the love triangles, the excitement of the action scenes, the music, the characters, the settings, the cliffhangers, and then the blissfully maddening feeling that comes when you have to wait for the next installment. All the theories floating around in your mind afterwords. THAT'S why I love being a fan of things. Getting caught up in it all is just so exciting, so interesting.

^_^

(YES, I just watched the latest Legend of Korra episode. XD Sue me for being in a crazy mood, I don't care.)

Being a fan is quite awesome. *points to The Hitler Virus and The Second World War history books*

06-16-2012 09:28 PM

Help.
 
Okay, I have two camps going on at the same time. Soccer camp vs. Church camp. Soccer Camp: I don't like some of the people on the team, but they're tolerable. It may get hot to run around, though for hours.... Church Camp: Unfortunately, the "Populars" take over, but last year I made some really great friends, and they want me to go. But the "Populars" are the only thing making me hesitate. They have their own little group, and I don't want to be around them. HELP ME PICK!!! >.< I have to decide by tomorrow because I have to tell the people at church whether I'm going or not. I told my friend at church I would, but I don't know!!!! D:

AlgebraAddict 06-16-2012 09:31 PM

Church camp. The Populars can all go to hell.

MaryElizabeth 06-16-2012 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caleigh (Post 301027)
Okay, I have two camps going on at the same time. Soccer camp vs. Church camp. Soccer Camp: I don't like some of the people on the team, but they're tolerable. It may get hot to run around, though for hours.... Church Camp: Unfortunately, the "Populars" take over, but last year I made some really great friends, and they want me to go. But the "Populars" are the only thing making me hesitate. They have their own little group, and I don't want to be around them. HELP ME PICK!!! >.< I have to decide by tomorrow because I have to tell the people at church whether I'm going or not. I told my friend at church I would, but I don't know!!!! D:

Well, (I'm sorry for bringing this up) since you were saying that your parents are persistent in their beliefs that you're out of shape, you should do soccer. Besides, soccer sounds more fun than church camp.

AlgebraAddict 06-16-2012 09:38 PM

For some reason, soccer camp for me wasn't as much fun as church camp. It was weird. :P

06-16-2012 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 301028)
Church camp. The Populars can all go to hell.

I wonder what they'd do if I told them that. XD

Last year I went, and this girl couldn't go five days without her phone. We all had to turn our phones in, and she brought two and only turned in one. She got caught because she started posting stuff on facebook. :rolleyes:

06-16-2012 10:02 PM

The church camp has rock-climbing and ziplining. O_o That's weird for church camp....

I'm just scared I'm going to be roomed with a "Popular". I had to be in a group with one last year, and she ditched me on the second day to go make guys give her piggy back rides up the mountain... So I made friends with this girl who I think didn't even want to be my friend. -_-

meerkat 06-16-2012 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caleigh (Post 301042)
The church camp has rock-climbing and ziplining. O_o That's weird for church camp....

I'm just scared I'm going to be roomed with a "Popular". I had to be in a group with one last year, and she ditched me on the second day to go make guys give her piggy back rides up the mountain... So I made friends with this girl who I think didn't even want to be my friend. -_-

making guys give her piggy back rides...?! that sounds weird/wrong. no wonder the "populars" are so despised...

06-16-2012 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meerkat (Post 301045)
making guys give her piggy back rides...?! that sounds weird/wrong. no wonder the "populars" are so despised...

Pretty much. -_- No one likes them, but they think they're all that. Some of them can be nice when they're alone, but others are just...too preppy and rude and mean and I don't like them.

I CAN'T PICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >.<

Ruza 06-16-2012 11:34 PM

Some kids were pointing out my acne and saying, “Wow, you’ve got a pimple there.” As if I didn’t know. Small remarks like that make me want to claw their face off. I really do try to get rid of my acne, but people don’t understand that. They look at someone with acne and think, “That’s disgusting, I bet they never wash their face. Thank god I don’t look like them.” And it makes me feel like crap. -_-' I know, it’s really shallow of me to care so much about this. But on the bright side, teenagers with acne have better heart health as adults. So put that on top of your ice cream, clear-skinned jerks.

Lily09 06-16-2012 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caleigh (Post 301037)
I wonder what they'd do if I told them that. XD

Last year I went, and this girl couldn't go five days without her phone. We all had to turn our phones in, and she brought two and only turned in one. She got caught because she started posting stuff on facebook. :rolleyes:

Maybe it's something important? I have to have my phone with me at all times because my friend is super depressed and is thinking about really negative stuff and I don't want to lose her, so I just keep my phone with me in case she needs to talk.
I don't know about her, though. Just an explanation *shrugs*

LaurenM 06-17-2012 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caleigh (Post 301047)
Pretty much. -_- No one likes them, but they think they're all that. Some of them can be nice when they're alone, but others are just...too preppy and rude and mean and I don't like them.

I CAN'T PICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >.<

Which do you like more?
Just act kick-butt and act proud if you go to church camp. To me, church camp sounds fun except I don't go to church, but that's because I love rockclimbing.

LaurenM 06-17-2012 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ruza (Post 301050)
Some kids were pointing out my acne and saying, ďWow, youíve got a pimple there.Ē As if I didnít know. Small remarks like that make me want to claw their face off. I really do try to get rid of my acne, but people donít understand that. They look at someone with acne and think, ďThatís disgusting, I bet they never wash their face. Thank god I donít look like them.Ē And it makes me feel like crap. -_-' I know, itís really shallow of me to care so much about this. But on the bright side, teenagers with acne have better heart health as adults. So put that on top of your ice cream, clear-skinned jerks.

I don't really care about acne. But that's easy for me to say, since I don't have much.
How do you know what they think?

TheAshWolf 06-17-2012 01:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ruza (Post 301050)
Some kids were pointing out my acne and saying, ďWow, youíve got a pimple there.Ē As if I didnít know. Small remarks like that make me want to claw their face off. I really do try to get rid of my acne, but people donít understand that. They look at someone with acne and think, ďThatís disgusting, I bet they never wash their face. Thank god I donít look like them.Ē And it makes me feel like crap. -_-' I know, itís really shallow of me to care so much about this. But on the bright side, teenagers with acne have better heart health as adults. So put that on top of your ice cream, clear-skinned jerks.

I feel you pain, Ruza. *le dejected sigh* I've had skin issues since I was in 3rd grade. The horrific acne gene runs in my family, unfortunately. So while everyone else was just goofing around, being a little 3rd grader, I was experimenting with Proactiv. e__e (*stabs Proactiv* I WASTED SOOOOO MUCH TIME AND MONEY ON YOUUUUUUU. Freaking ripoff.) No one really pointed it out to me until I moved schools at the beginning of 4th grade, where my ex-nemesis had apparently been telling the kids lies about me for a whole year. THUS came the teasing....and the out-and-out harassment. "Hey, Ashley, ever hear of CLEAN&CLEAR?? Or even SOAP?" "I TRIED that, you imbecilic twit. It. Doesn't. Work. For. Me." The only real comfort I got was the fact that I could call them whatever rude names I wanted since my reading level was high and they had no idea what I was calling them. XD

I don't think it's shallow. 0_0 Acne vulgaris and its gruesome cousins are all skin diseases. It's not wrong to wish you didn't have a disease. <:^J

What I've always hated is that.....I honestly think I'd look fairly nice if it wasn't for my skin. I'm not like a lot of teens with severe acne--you know, really crooked teeth, greasy hair, beady eyes, disheveled clothing (I know, I sound harsh, but I've seen dozens of 'em here...it's like they've totally given up on hygiene, which makes everyone else assume we ALL gave up on getting rid of acne)--I honestly think I wouldn't look half bad if it weren't for my skin. I'm not overly-skinny or obese. I'm not totally pale and sickly-looking, but I don't have an over-baked tan. My hair tends to get a bit static-y, but it's fairly manageable and I'm pleased with it. It's just that red, rough skin that ruins me. (Well, THAT, and my nose, but that's a WHOLE OTHER TOPIC. XDD)

I thought the heart thing was only for moles. o.0 Not acne.

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaurenM (Post 301056)
How do you know what they think?

O_e Because a lot of them walk up to you and actually tell you that. At least, that's what they did to me...

TheAshWolf 06-17-2012 01:38 AM

Charlie McDonnell is a hilarious guy. His Vlogs aren't filled with obscenities and cursing *glares at Jenna Marbles*, but he still manages to be REALLY funny and interesting. And his songs? Awesome. ESPECIALLY THIS ONE, since it's about acne, and it's true for him, too, because he's got skin problems just like the rest of us.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIh0rbpjDPQ

XD I agree with Charlie. Proactive Solution DOES deserve and execution.

LaurenM 06-17-2012 02:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 301076)



O_e Because a lot of them walk up to you and actually tell you that. At least, that's what they did to me...

But she didn't say TELL, she said THINK.
Every time I see Justin Beiber's face on a bus banner of Proactive, I want to puke.
Good for us bookworms.

06-17-2012 05:49 AM

I just had the most disturbing, vivid dream ever. O_e

06-17-2012 06:00 AM

Here's my dream: e_e

Weird Dream
June 17, 2012

Okay, so me and a friend were at this grocery store because I needed a new cover for my iPod. I paid $10.75 for it, and the cashier guy gives me a MP3 Player cover. For some reason I started screaming, and so he gave me gummies. O_o
So then this giant black guy appeared who was obviously older than me, and he said some provocative stuff, so I kicked him and left. He looked on KidPub and got my email and started emailing me all this stuff and I was about to cry because my Mom wouldnít do anything about it.
For some reason my whole family went to this hotel. I went to unpack my stuff, and the black guy was sitting on the bed. I screamed and ran out and told Mom to call the cops. He ran off and disappeared. I had previously blocked him on Gmail, but I finally logged into Gmail to read his emails, because before he left he told me to just read the email. So I read the emails and I replied and told him if he didnít leave me the H*** alone, Iíd call the cop. He tried to argue, but I told him I had my finger on 911 right now. He wouldnít leave me alone, so I did call the cops, and they came to his house and took him away.
It turns out he was 34 years old, and was on the run for molesting children and kidnapping. *shudders* I know itís just a dream, but Iím taking my email off of KidPub just in case. I donít think Iíll be going back to bed. XD

cheezemziez 06-17-2012 06:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caleigh (Post 301083)
Here's my dream: e_e

Weird Dream
June 17, 2012

Okay, so me and a friend were at this grocery store because I needed a new cover for my iPod. I paid $10.75 for it, and the cashier guy gives me a MP3 Player cover. For some reason I started screaming, and so he gave me gummies. O_o
So then this giant black guy appeared who was obviously older than me, and he said some provocative stuff, so I kicked him and left. He looked on KidPub and got my email and started emailing me all this stuff and I was about to cry because my Mom wouldnít do anything about it.
For some reason my whole family went to this hotel. I went to unpack my stuff, and the black guy was sitting on the bed. I screamed and ran out and told Mom to call the cops. He ran off and disappeared. I had previously blocked him on Gmail, but I finally logged into Gmail to read his emails, because before he left he told me to just read the email. So I read the emails and I replied and told him if he didnít leave me the H*** alone, Iíd call the cop. He tried to argue, but I told him I had my finger on 911 right now. He wouldnít leave me alone, so I did call the cops, and they came to his house and took him away.
It turns out he was 34 years old, and was on the run for molesting children and kidnapping. *shudders* I know itís just a dream, but Iím taking my email off of KidPub just in case. I donít think Iíll be going back to bed. XD

o.O Whoa...creepy.

06-17-2012 06:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheezemziez (Post 301084)
o.O Whoa...creepy.


Yeah... e_e
But I wasn't trying to be racist in my description of him....I read through it again and it sounded weird...

cheezemziez 06-17-2012 06:05 AM

I once had a dream where my primary school class was being chased around the park by a ginormous gorilla-thing that morphed into our evil teacher.

06-17-2012 06:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheezemziez (Post 301088)
I once had a dream where my primary school class was being chased around the park by a ginormous gorilla-thing that morphed into our evil teacher.

O_o I can picture a bunch of kids trampling over each other trying to get at the head of the group so they wouldn't get caught. xD

cheezemziez 06-17-2012 06:09 AM

I think we built a fort or something out of leaves. o.O

Ruza 06-17-2012 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaurenM (Post 301056)
I don't really care about acne. But that's easy for me to say, since I don't have much.
How do you know what they think?

You can see it on their face. They don't look me in the eyes. Some people have actually said really rude things about it.

Ruza 06-17-2012 07:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 301076)
I feel you pain, Ruza. *le dejected sigh* I've had skin issues since I was in 3rd grade. The horrific acne gene runs in my family, unfortunately. So while everyone else was just goofing around, being a little 3rd grader, I was experimenting with Proactiv. e__e (*stabs Proactiv* I WASTED SOOOOO MUCH TIME AND MONEY ON YOUUUUUUU. Freaking ripoff.) No one really pointed it out to me until I moved schools at the beginning of 4th grade, where my ex-nemesis had apparently been telling the kids lies about me for a whole year. THUS came the teasing....and the out-and-out harassment. "Hey, Ashley, ever hear of CLEAN&CLEAR?? Or even SOAP?" "I TRIED that, you imbecilic twit. It. Doesn't. Work. For. Me." The only real comfort I got was the fact that I could call them whatever rude names I wanted since my reading level was high and they had no idea what I was calling them. XD

I don't think it's shallow. 0_0 Acne vulgaris and its gruesome cousins are all skin diseases. It's not wrong to wish you didn't have a disease. <:^J

What I've always hated is that.....I honestly think I'd look fairly nice if it wasn't for my skin. I'm not like a lot of teens with severe acne--you know, really crooked teeth, greasy hair, beady eyes, disheveled clothing (I know, I sound harsh, but I've seen dozens of 'em here...it's like they've totally given up on hygiene, which makes everyone else assume we ALL gave up on getting rid of acne)--I honestly think I wouldn't look half bad if it weren't for my skin. I'm not overly-skinny or obese. I'm not totally pale and sickly-looking, but I don't have an over-baked tan. My hair tends to get a bit static-y, but it's fairly manageable and I'm pleased with it. It's just that red, rough skin that ruins me. (Well, THAT, and my nose, but that's a WHOLE OTHER TOPIC. XDD)

I thought the heart thing was only for moles. o.0 Not acne.



O_e Because a lot of them walk up to you and actually tell you that. At least, that's what they did to me...

I know. When I meet a person, I feel like they don't see me or my face, they see my acne. But I'm trying to get rid of it. And it seems to be going away.
But yeah, having acne as a teen/kid leads to better heart health as an adult. Something to look forward to, I guess.

chelseki3 06-17-2012 08:05 AM

No more cutting for me...

But it is kind of hard to stop doing the Salt and Ice challenge. TT_TT

LaurenM 06-17-2012 09:38 AM

NO.
I need to gmail chat you. How the heck do you do it?

Sandy 06-17-2012 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caleigh (Post 301087)
Yeah... e_e
But I wasn't trying to be racist in my description of him....I read through it again and it sounded weird...

I don't think you were being racist. Unless you started dissing him BECAUSE he was black, that would be racist, but you didn't so I'd say you're good. :)

Taking your email off would probably be a good idea... there's nothing to lose, if you know what I mean. :P

Sandy 06-17-2012 09:44 AM

[quote=TheAshWolf;301076]

I thought the heart thing was only for moles. o.0 Not acne.

[quote]

(*sudden squee*)
GAAAAAAAH REALLY? :'D
Facial moles, moles on the arms and moles on the back run in my dad's side of the family, and have hit me way harder than my brother, and all through elementary I was teased for them (that is, before I showed them how extreme I was about it when I got one of them cut off and stitched up..)... and if that's true, that would make it all worthwhile. >w<

Sandy 06-17-2012 09:56 AM

... so angry... *more venting*
 
I swear to God, A, don't call me manly in this last two weeks of school. Don't do it. Don't make me tell you off in front of the whole school, because I haven't seen your face or heard your voice for three days (long weekend) and I still have a lot of anger building up in me... call me "foreign," I can put up with that for a few more days, but if you call me manly; I. Will. Snap. Go ahead and cry, I don't care; someone has to take you down from this pedestal you're on--I have to make sure you'll never do this to anyone else in the future.

I just spent a good hour smashing my piano to release the anger that has been building up all morning... and the entire time, I couldn't stop thinking about how she wants to be a writer or a musician when she's older...
and how she can't write worth anything, not even a quarter of the talent that I see here on KP, and how I can play and read music about two thousand times better than she ever will.
:I She's never said one nice thing to me in the entire year I've known her. I've complimented her like friend should and all I get is bullcrap in return. I'm sick of being fed dirt and being expected to crap gold for her (metaphorically...).


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:04 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.