The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

cheezemziez 06-17-2012 10:29 AM

Don't listen to anything she says, her opinion isn't worth listening to. Some people are just mean, don't feel that you have to treat her nicely if she's like that to you.

LaurenM 06-17-2012 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy (Post 301160)
I swear to God, A, don't call me manly in this last two weeks of school. Don't do it. Don't make me tell you off in front of the whole school, because I haven't seen your face or heard your voice for three days (long weekend) and I still have a lot of anger building up in me... call me "foreign," I can put up with that for a few more days, but if you call me manly; I. Will. Snap. Go ahead and cry, I don't care; someone has to take you down from this pedestal you're on--I have to make sure you'll never do this to anyone else in the future.

I just spent a good hour smashing my piano to release the anger that has been building up all morning... and the entire time, I couldn't stop thinking about how she wants to be a writer or a musician when she's older...
and how she can't write worth anything, not even a quarter of the talent that I see here on KP, and how I can play and read music about two thousand times better than she ever will.
:I She's never said one nice thing to me in the entire year I've known her. I've complimented her like friend should and all I get is bullcrap in return. I'm sick of being fed dirt and being expected to crap gold for her (metaphorically...).

Smashing pianos=good venting instrument.
Just snap at her. Put her in her right place.

meerkat 06-17-2012 11:07 AM

:'(
 
I feel like i've been dragged across the world (to india) against my will. My grandparents don't let me sleep with the lights off and I have allergies so severe that I can't talk and there's a huge mosquito bite on my foot that prevents me from walking. And no one even understands. My parents know that I hate shopping, yet they take me to stores on purpose. I'm scared to even look out of the window because I'm afraid people will see how out of place I am...

LaurenM 06-17-2012 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meerkat (Post 301189)
I feel like i've been dragged across the world (to india) against my will. My grandparents don't let me sleep with the lights off and I have allergies so severe that I can't talk and there's a huge mosquito bite on my foot that prevents me from walking. And no one even understands. My parents know that I hate shopping, yet they take me to stores on purpose. I'm scared to even look out of the window because I'm afraid people will see how out of place I am...

Why no lights off?
Are you near your home or what? Since you say 'how out of place'?

Sandy 06-17-2012 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheezemziez (Post 301170)
Don't listen to anything she says, her opinion isn't worth listening to. Some people are just mean, don't feel that you have to treat her nicely if she's like that to you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaurenM (Post 301182)
Smashing pianos=good venting instrument.
Just snap at her. Put her in her right place.

Thank you, guys. Thanks for your support and understanding, I love KP because of you guys. :)
And I know... I'd probably be a really bitter person if it weren't for my piano.

meerkat 06-17-2012 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaurenM (Post 301192)
Why no lights off?
Are you near your home or what? Since you say 'how out of place'?

i'm supposed to "fit in perfectly" and "find a part of myself" here, but i just look and act differently than everyone else. my parents/grandparents say i'm being "americanized," but i just don't like india!

nngo 06-17-2012 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meerkat (Post 301199)
i'm supposed to "fit in perfectly" and "find a part of myself" here, but i just look and act differently than everyone else. my parents/grandparents say i'm being "americanized," but i just don't like india!

I'm sorry you have to do that. You don't have to like India. You can be yourself there and not give a damn about it. So what if you're 'Americanized'? If you're supposed to 'fit in perfectly' and you just can't, don't waste effort on trying to.

Emaafre 06-17-2012 12:14 PM

On June 25th, I'm going to find out if I made it to the top 20 for America's Got Talent YouTube Competition. And if I do, people will vote on me and I might be able to be on the show. I'm so scared! What if people think I'm a crappy singer???
Oh, and there's a YouTube video of me at the talent show so you can get your opinion on if I'll make it or not: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffzC456Q8Vg

TheAshWolf 06-17-2012 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy (Post 301149)
(*sudden squee*)
GAAAAAAAH REALLY? :'D
Facial moles, moles on the arms and moles on the back run in my dad's side of the family, and have hit me way harder than my brother, and all through elementary I was teased for them (that is, before I showed them how extreme I was about it when I got one of them cut off and stitched up..)... and if that's true, that would make it all worthwhile. >w<

YEP. :D The more moles you have, the better your circulatory system is. Think about it--ALL of those tiny pockets need a steady supply of blood. Your veins and arteries had to branch off and grow to keep those pockets alive. And your heart was able to deal with the extra areas to pump blood to without a problem. ^_^ Thus your heart is extra strong.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy (Post 301160)
I swear to God, A, don't call me manly in this last two weeks of school. Don't do it. Don't make me tell you off in front of the whole school, because I haven't seen your face or heard your voice for three days (long weekend) and I still have a lot of anger building up in me... call me "foreign," I can put up with that for a few more days, but if you call me manly; I. Will. Snap. Go ahead and cry, I don't care; someone has to take you down from this pedestal you're on--I have to make sure you'll never do this to anyone else in the future.


I just spent a good hour smashing my piano to release the anger that has been building up all morning... and the entire time, I couldn't stop thinking about how she wants to be a writer or a musician when she's older...
and how she can't write worth anything, not even a quarter of the talent that I see here on KP, and how I can play and read music about two thousand times better than she ever will.
:I She's never said one nice thing to me in the entire year I've known her. I've complimented her like friend should and all I get is bullcrap in return. I'm sick of being fed dirt and being expected to crap gold for her (metaphorically...).

O_o Why the frap does she call you "foreign"?

I know this is hard for you, Cass...but yelling at her may not be the answer. It probably won't change her, anyway, since she seems pretty set in her ways. Just tell yourself that you'll be done with her just two short weeks. Then you'll never EVER have to see her face or hear her voice ever again. Tell yourself that getting angry just isn't worth it, because it's not. ^_^

It's good that you have a medium to get your anger out. Maybe...maybe try thinking about your piano when she's bugging you. Imagine yourself playing your favorite song. Focus on the notes in your mind instead of what she's saying.

XD And I SHOULD HOPE that's metaphoric.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy (Post 301194)
Thank you, guys. Thanks for your support and understanding, I love KP because of you guys. :)
And I know... I'd probably be a really bitter person if it weren't for my piano.

Piano Man started playing in my head when I read that. XD

chelseki3 06-17-2012 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaurenM (Post 301144)
NO.
I need to gmail chat you. How the heck do you do it?

Add moi. :3

www.kidpub.com/users/chelseki3

MaryElizabeth 06-17-2012 05:29 PM

I can't take it. How is it possible that my brother's leaving for college in TWO WEEKS? ._. He's my brother. He can't leave.

AlgebraAddict 06-17-2012 05:33 PM

My brother is all freaked out because I'm going to a full-time school next year. It'll be okay. Write him long e-mails.

MaryElizabeth 06-17-2012 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 301326)
My brother is all freaked out because I'm going to a full-time school next year. It'll be okay. Write him long e-mails.

Thanks. I'm just scared that it will be too different. Plus, I'm conflicted because we're going to a water park on the same day. -_-

AlgebraAddict 06-17-2012 05:53 PM

I know what you mean. XP

06-17-2012 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaryElizabeth (Post 301324)
I can't take it. How is it possible that my brother's leaving for college in TWO WEEKS? ._. He's my brother. He can't leave.

My brother, who's 14 years old, is leaving next year to go to the Gatton Academy for his junior and senior year of highschool, and then going to college. X_x I know how you feel.

06-17-2012 08:16 PM

Would it be bad if I lied about my weight on my application form for camp if I knew I could lose a certain amount of weight in a month? I don't want to put my weight on there, and then lose alot of weight before I get there because they base what you are allowed to do based on that, I think. :P

Lily09 06-17-2012 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caleigh (Post 301396)
Would it be bad if I lied about my weight on my application form for camp if I knew I could lose a certain amount of weight in a month? I don't want to put my weight on there, and then lose alot of weight before I get there because they base what you are allowed to do based on that, I think. :P

Well, maybe you could lie about your weight, but not do it as much as you want. Like say you weigh... 110 pounds(idk random number) and you know you could lose enough pounds to be... 95 pounds(I really don't know), you could say you're 100 pounds, just in case you don't reach your goal

Lily09 06-17-2012 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emaafre (Post 301210)
On June 25th, I'm going to find out if I made it to the top 20 for America's Got Talent YouTube Competition. And if I do, people will vote on me and I might be able to be on the show. I'm so scared! What if people think I'm a crappy singer???
Oh, and there's a YouTube video of me at the talent show so you can get your opinion on if I'll make it or not: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffzC456Q8Vg

Mygosh, you're TERRIFIC! Don't worry too much about it.

06-17-2012 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 301401)
Well, maybe you could lie about your weight, but not do it as much as you want. Like say you weigh... 110 pounds(idk random number) and you know you could lose enough pounds to be... 95 pounds(I really don't know), you could say you're 100 pounds, just in case you don't reach your goal

That's good, cause all I wanna lose is ten pounds. ^.^ Thanks, Lily.

Lily09 06-17-2012 09:03 PM

No prob :]

06-17-2012 09:31 PM

Yus!
 
YUS! ONLY ONE SNOBBY GIRL HAS SIGNED UP FOR CAMP SO FAR!!! *fistpump* :D :D :D

AlgebraAddict 06-17-2012 09:39 PM

:D

My 9 year old sister and I are going to church camp for the second year in a row, this time bringing our six-year-old brother with us. My mom was all teary and emotional about "letting her little guy go so far away" and "I'm so scared that something will happen". I was like, "Mom, I'm scared too, but not about Basil. I'm more scared about the other people in his cabin."

Sandy 06-17-2012 09:40 PM

Posted this on dA:
I've been so mad this whole long weekend... can't get this person out of my mind who likes to randomly put me down, and has been doing this for the entire time I've known them. Hasn't said one nice thing to me, and I'm supposed to sit there and take it. Almost the end of the school year now, and after that I'm not ever seeing them again... I really hope they don't start putting me down before the school year ends because I'd hate to have to yell--I've been putting up with this for like a year now and I'm finally sick of it. Seriously ticked off.
Anyways;
Can't get too far into feels because this is the internet and there are people out there...

If you think that this is you, don't even bother asking me if it is and just stop, it's driving me insane, it hurts, and it's not funny; it was never funny. I've been smiling and laughing at it, thinking that it would end soon but it seems that it was more serious than I thought it was. Even if you're not sure... just stop. I haven't done anything to you, there's no reason you have to put me through this, so please stop. It was disgusting, hurtful, inconsiderate and offensive from the very start, and I can't believe how this person thinks that I'm just they're little toy puppy they can kick around the house and not expect me to start biting them and crapping on their rug.



Five hours later, get an apology note in my inbox and a journal from A saying how bad she feels right now...



http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.co...6285824528.gif

06-17-2012 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy (Post 301432)
Posted this on dA:
I've been so mad this whole long weekend... can't get this person out of my mind who likes to randomly put me down, and has been doing this for the entire time I've known them. Hasn't said one nice thing to me, and I'm supposed to sit there and take it. Almost the end of the school year now, and after that I'm not ever seeing them again... I really hope they don't start putting me down before the school year ends because I'd hate to have to yell--I've been putting up with this for like a year now and I'm finally sick of it. Seriously ticked off.
Anyways;
Can't get too far into feels because this is the internet and there are people out there...

If you think that this is you, don't even bother asking me if it is and just stop, it's driving me insane, it hurts, and it's not funny; it was never funny. I've been smiling and laughing at it, thinking that it would end soon but it seems that it was more serious than I thought it was. Even if you're not sure... just stop. I haven't done anything to you, there's no reason you have to put me through this, so please stop. It was disgusting, hurtful, inconsiderate and offensive from the very start, and I can't believe how this person thinks that I'm just they're little toy puppy they can kick around the house and not expect me to start biting them and crapping on their rug.



Five hours later, get an apology note in my inbox and a journal from A saying how bad she feels right now...



http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.co...6285824528.gif



Boo-yah! :D *highfives*

Ohmigosh, A totally reminds me of the Grinch. O_o Instead of trying to get rid of Christmas, she's trying to get rid of you. But there's this part where the Grinch's heart goes from small, to bigger, and bigger, until it's pumping out of control! XD Hehe...sorry. Just had to throw that out there.

I'm so glad everything worked out for you, Sandy. *hugs* Some people are really stubborn, but thankfully she was smart enough to get a clue. :)

Sandy 06-17-2012 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caleigh (Post 301446)
Boo-yah! :D *highfives*

Ohmigosh, A totally reminds me of the Grinch. O_o Instead of trying to get rid of Christmas, she's trying to get rid of you. But there's this part where the Grinch's heart goes from small, to bigger, and bigger, until it's pumping out of control! XD Hehe...sorry. Just had to throw that out there.

I'm so glad everything worked out for you, Sandy. *hugs* Some people are really stubborn, but thankfully she was smart enough to get a clue. :)

Victorious. ;)
And YOU'RE RIGHT!!! 8^O
Personally, I'm just loling over the dude in the gif and his expression... <8^D
Thank you! >w<

06-17-2012 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy (Post 301451)
Victorious. ;)
And YOU'RE RIGHT!!! 8^O
Personally, I'm just loling over the dude in the gif and his expression... <8^D
Thank you! >w<

When I saw that I was like, "Wow, that's so manly." XDDDD
Where do you all find these awesome gifs?!?!?!

Sandy 06-17-2012 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caleigh (Post 301409)
That's good, cause all I wanna lose is ten pounds. ^.^ Thanks, Lily.

I would watch out... :^<
That's all I wanted to do, too... but even five pounds under and I became conveniently lethargic, fatigue, depressed, psychotic (from lack of food and and the mood-enhancers in food, magnified from the fact that I get low blood sugar attacks (and perpetually had low blood sugar)... unlike my dad and bro...), and hypometabolic. Lost about a quater of my muscle mass too, and I JUST got it back. >:^I
And I'm about 140lbs. Somewhere around five-five and 140lbs. I'm pretty sure that that's a crime on the BMI, but what do you know, drop five pounds and I'm suddenly delivered to death's door. -________________-

My point is... be careful, and listen to your body. I'm sure that you're just like me... perfectly one-hundred-percent in excellent shape, but maybe you're one of the big, thick-boned kids like me.
Just out of curiosity... do you weigh less or more than I do? (You don't have to answer if you don't want to) Just so I know that my argument is valid...

Sandy 06-17-2012 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caleigh (Post 301452)
When I saw that I was like, "Wow, that's so manly." XDDDD
Where do you all find these awesome gifs?!?!?!

Hahaha, honestly I don't know, I think it's knowing what to type into Google, and then you just follow that with "gif".
But I think that one is a keeper. >w<

Lily09 06-17-2012 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy (Post 301432)
Posted this on dA:
I've been so mad this whole long weekend... can't get this person out of my mind who likes to randomly put me down, and has been doing this for the entire time I've known them. Hasn't said one nice thing to me, and I'm supposed to sit there and take it. Almost the end of the school year now, and after that I'm not ever seeing them again... I really hope they don't start putting me down before the school year ends because I'd hate to have to yell--I've been putting up with this for like a year now and I'm finally sick of it. Seriously ticked off.
Anyways;
Can't get too far into feels because this is the internet and there are people out there...

If you think that this is you, don't even bother asking me if it is and just stop, it's driving me insane, it hurts, and it's not funny; it was never funny. I've been smiling and laughing at it, thinking that it would end soon but it seems that it was more serious than I thought it was. Even if you're not sure... just stop. I haven't done anything to you, there's no reason you have to put me through this, so please stop. It was disgusting, hurtful, inconsiderate and offensive from the very start, and I can't believe how this person thinks that I'm just they're little toy puppy they can kick around the house and not expect me to start biting them and crapping on their rug.



Five hours later, get an apology note in my inbox and a journal from A saying how bad she feels right now...



http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.co...6285824528.gif

YAY! Awesome, Sandeh! :D *hugs*

Lily09 06-17-2012 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy (Post 301468)
Hahaha, honestly I don't know, I think it's knowing what to type into Google, and then you just follow that with "gif".
But I think that one is a keeper. >w<

Seriously.
I'm stupid, I couldn't figure that out on my own >.<
AND NOW I DO AND I FOUND A FEW I TOTALLY LOVE! :3 *squee*
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lp...slfmo1_500.gif

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4...cspqo1_500.gif

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs6/3387596_o.gif

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs3/3394005_o.gif

Lily09 06-17-2012 10:33 PM

Like, the awesomest(hottest!)guys on Earth xD

LaurenM 06-18-2012 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy (Post 301432)
Posted this on dA:
I've been so mad this whole long weekend... can't get this person out of my mind who likes to randomly put me down, and has been doing this for the entire time I've known them. Hasn't said one nice thing to me, and I'm supposed to sit there and take it. Almost the end of the school year now, and after that I'm not ever seeing them again... I really hope they don't start putting me down before the school year ends because I'd hate to have to yell--I've been putting up with this for like a year now and I'm finally sick of it. Seriously ticked off.
Anyways;
Can't get too far into feels because this is the internet and there are people out there...

If you think that this is you, don't even bother asking me if it is and just stop, it's driving me insane, it hurts, and it's not funny; it was never funny. I've been smiling and laughing at it, thinking that it would end soon but it seems that it was more serious than I thought it was. Even if you're not sure... just stop. I haven't done anything to you, there's no reason you have to put me through this, so please stop. It was disgusting, hurtful, inconsiderate and offensive from the very start, and I can't believe how this person thinks that I'm just they're little toy puppy they can kick around the house and not expect me to start biting them and crapping on their rug.



Five hours later, get an apology note in my inbox and a journal from A saying how bad she feels right now...



http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.co...6285824528.gif

That is great!

TheAshWolf 06-18-2012 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy (Post 301432)
Posted this on dA:
I've been so mad this whole long weekend... can't get this person out of my mind who likes to randomly put me down, and has been doing this for the entire time I've known them. Hasn't said one nice thing to me, and I'm supposed to sit there and take it. Almost the end of the school year now, and after that I'm not ever seeing them again... I really hope they don't start putting me down before the school year ends because I'd hate to have to yell--I've been putting up with this for like a year now and I'm finally sick of it. Seriously ticked off.
Anyways;
Can't get too far into feels because this is the internet and there are people out there...

If you think that this is you, don't even bother asking me if it is and just stop, it's driving me insane, it hurts, and it's not funny; it was never funny. I've been smiling and laughing at it, thinking that it would end soon but it seems that it was more serious than I thought it was. Even if you're not sure... just stop. I haven't done anything to you, there's no reason you have to put me through this, so please stop. It was disgusting, hurtful, inconsiderate and offensive from the very start, and I can't believe how this person thinks that I'm just they're little toy puppy they can kick around the house and not expect me to start biting them and crapping on their rug.



Five hours later, get an apology note in my inbox and a journal from A saying how bad she feels right now...



http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.co...6285824528.gif

O_O She sent you an apology note?! :D That's GREAT, Sandy!!! See? If you would have yelled at her, she might not have said she was sorry. You did the right thing.

BlueMi 06-19-2012 12:34 PM

Really Paranoid
 
I was walking by myself yesterday to a restaurant to meet my friends, and I got stopped by this guy. He was old-ish, and he asked me what my shirt said...

Him: What does your shirt say?
Me: *holds out shirt* (It has a picture of my aunt, who's a singer, on it)
Him: Erin... Harpe.. who's she?
Me: A singer.
Him: May I see the picture?
Me: *pushes down belt (it was tied around my waist) so he can see*
Him: Oh. She kind of reminds me of... I dunno. I forgot her name.
Me: *laughs nervously*
Him: Erin Harpe... so what's your name?
Me: *says first and last names*
Him: Pardon?

This is when my creeper alert goes off. I shouldn't tell him my name. Who the hell is this guy? Why does we care so much about me. I gave him a false name.

Me: Mi...ri.
Him: Miri?
Me: Yep.
Him: Nice to meet you, I'm Jonathan. *shakes my hand, looking at me creepily* Do you come here often?
Me: Uh, no. Gotta go now, bye! *walks away hurriedly*

I was really freaked out. I told my friends, and Katie saud she saw that same guy looking at her. D;

nngo 06-19-2012 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueMi (Post 302087)
I was walking by myself yesterday to a restaurant to meet my friends, and I got stopped by this guy. He was old-ish, and he asked me what my shirt said...

Him: What does your shirt say?
Me: *holds out shirt* (It has a picture of my aunt, who's a singer, on it)
Him: Erin... Harpe.. who's she?
Me: A singer.
Him: May I see the picture?
Me: *pushes down belt (it was tied around my waist) so he can see*
Him: Oh. She kind of reminds me of... I dunno. I forgot her name.
Me: *laughs nervously*
Him: Erin Harpe... so what's your name?
Me: *says first and last names*
Him: Pardon?

This is when my creeper alert goes off. I shouldn't tell him my name. Who the hell is this guy? Why does we care so much about me. I gave him a false name.

Me: Mi...ri.
Him: Miri?
Me: Yep.
Him: Nice to meet you, I'm Jonathan. *shakes my hand, looking at me creepily* Do you come here often?
Me: Uh, no. Gotta go now, bye! *walks away hurriedly*

I was really freaked out. I told my friends, and Katie saud she saw that same guy looking at her. D;

Probably a pedophile or a secret CIA agent just checking if you were holding a bomb in your shirt.

MaryElizabeth 06-19-2012 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueMi (Post 302087)
I was walking by myself yesterday to a restaurant to meet my friends, and I got stopped by this guy. He was old-ish, and he asked me what my shirt said...

Him: What does your shirt say?
Me: *holds out shirt* (It has a picture of my aunt, who's a singer, on it)
Him: Erin... Harpe.. who's she?
Me: A singer.
Him: May I see the picture?
Me: *pushes down belt (it was tied around my waist) so he can see*
Him: Oh. She kind of reminds me of... I dunno. I forgot her name.
Me: *laughs nervously*
Him: Erin Harpe... so what's your name?
Me: *says first and last names*
Him: Pardon?

This is when my creeper alert goes off. I shouldn't tell him my name. Who the hell is this guy? Why does we care so much about me. I gave him a false name.

Me: Mi...ri.
Him: Miri?
Me: Yep.
Him: Nice to meet you, I'm Jonathan. *shakes my hand, looking at me creepily* Do you come here often?
Me: Uh, no. Gotta go now, bye! *walks away hurriedly*

I was really freaked out. I told my friends, and Katie saud she saw that same guy looking at her. D;

That is really freaky. Tell your mom if you see him again.

chelseki3 06-19-2012 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueMi (Post 302087)
I was walking by myself yesterday to a restaurant to meet my friends, and I got stopped by this guy. He was old-ish, and he asked me what my shirt said...

Him: What does your shirt say?
Me: *holds out shirt* (It has a picture of my aunt, who's a singer, on it)
Him: Erin... Harpe.. who's she?
Me: A singer.
Him: May I see the picture?
Me: *pushes down belt (it was tied around my waist) so he can see*
Him: Oh. She kind of reminds me of... I dunno. I forgot her name.
Me: *laughs nervously*
Him: Erin Harpe... so what's your name?
Me: *says first and last names*
Him: Pardon?

This is when my creeper alert goes off. I shouldn't tell him my name. Who the hell is this guy? Why does we care so much about me. I gave him a false name.

Me: Mi...ri.
Him: Miri?
Me: Yep.
Him: Nice to meet you, I'm Jonathan. *shakes my hand, looking at me creepily* Do you come here often?
Me: Uh, no. Gotta go now, bye! *walks away hurriedly*

I was really freaked out. I told my friends, and Katie saud she saw that same guy looking at her. D;

It's most likely a phadeophile. D:

Tell you mom about it straight away, and tell her what the man looks like.

chelseki3 06-19-2012 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy (Post 301432)
Posted this on dA:
I've been so mad this whole long weekend... can't get this person out of my mind who likes to randomly put me down, and has been doing this for the entire time I've known them. Hasn't said one nice thing to me, and I'm supposed to sit there and take it. Almost the end of the school year now, and after that I'm not ever seeing them again... I really hope they don't start putting me down before the school year ends because I'd hate to have to yell--I've been putting up with this for like a year now and I'm finally sick of it. Seriously ticked off.
Anyways;
Can't get too far into feels because this is the internet and there are people out there...

If you think that this is you, don't even bother asking me if it is and just stop, it's driving me insane, it hurts, and it's not funny; it was never funny. I've been smiling and laughing at it, thinking that it would end soon but it seems that it was more serious than I thought it was. Even if you're not sure... just stop. I haven't done anything to you, there's no reason you have to put me through this, so please stop. It was disgusting, hurtful, inconsiderate and offensive from the very start, and I can't believe how this person thinks that I'm just they're little toy puppy they can kick around the house and not expect me to start biting them and crapping on their rug.



Five hours later, get an apology note in my inbox and a journal from A saying how bad she feels right now...



http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.co...6285824528.gif

That gif is hilarious. :DDDD

And...*fistpump* I'm glad that happened!

06-19-2012 10:02 PM

Tomorrow after soccer practice I'm spending the night with my friend, Amanda. I haven't been over to her house since last year, and we're kinda drifting apart but we're getting close again. I don't know what to do when I go over because I don't want her to think I'm an idiot. D: Like...what kind of things could we do so there's never an awkward moment?

Rockshadow 06-19-2012 10:05 PM

Mer. I feel upset.
Whenever i get into a debate on KP, I always get fired up and say things i regret..XD But i don't regret my words now!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:49 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.