The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Randomize (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Fandom Randoms (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=4804)

katchyboo 10-04-2019 05:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by katchyboo (Post 602757)
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eee The Second Season Of Carmen Sandiego Is Out On Netflix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that was meant to be all caps


but okay

Werty 10-09-2019 01:33 PM

oh yes, the forums are mean like that
we've all had that problem
you need to have at least one lowercase letter

Werty 10-09-2019 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Werty (Post 602779)
oh yes, the forums are mean like that
we've all had that problem
you need to have at least one lowercase letter

LIKE THIs!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gracithe1andonly 02-02-2020 04:52 PM

Nobody:

Papyrus: I LOVE YOU. YES YOU! YOU BEAUTIFUL PERSON! HAIR OR NO HAIR, BRIGHT OR NOT BRIGHT, HUMANOID OR NOT SO HUMANOID, YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY LOVELY! WOWIE! I MAY BE THE GREAT PAPYRUS, THE LIKE OF WHICH NO ONE HAS SEEN IN THIS WORLD BEFORE—BUT YOU ARE EQUALLY AMAZING, IN YOUR OWN AMAZING WAY!! I HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY, AND AN EVEN BETTER LIFE!!!

katchyboo 02-04-2020 08:44 AM

lol
I'm obsessed with the Undertale AUs and also Errorink and Redberry and yeet

katchyboo 02-04-2020 11:15 AM

Oh and I don't really know much about Doki Doki Literature Club but

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuThXgsqF4k

Gracithe1andonly 02-05-2020 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by katchyboo (Post 603005)
Oh and I don't really know much about Doki Doki Literature Club but

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuThXgsqF4k

I!!!! flIPPING!!! LOVE SHARAX!

katchyboo 02-06-2020 06:52 AM

yasssssssssssssss

Werty 02-12-2020 10:41 AM

so i'm writing an au and someone on tumblr did fanart? for it? we were already kinda friends before that but not especially close. she used a ref i had posted before and i'm crying she's so talented

katchyboo 02-12-2020 12:37 PM

cool! Is this why you asked if I had tumblr...?

Werty 02-20-2020 10:04 AM

one of the reasons. i just wanted to see if there was anyone on there i could follow from one of you guys lol

Werty 03-06-2020 10:49 AM

ack su future is coming back today and mystery girl is back???? nooooooooooooooooo this is the ENTIRE reason we had the volleyball episode mystery girl was only there to prove a point to the people who still didn't get it. this is pointless and basically stating that the volleyball episode didn't mean anything.


edit: pearl is gay

Gracithe1andonly 04-05-2020 01:12 PM

I just...love sharax

shut down
hear no, speak no evil
I wish I could rewind
I have direction, but I don't have control of
time
there's just so many questions
I know I will regret.
Why should I help another?
I'm on standby.

katchyboo 10-25-2020 07:06 AM

guys i'm completely pecking obsessed with A Hat in Time

Gracithe1andonly 11-13-2020 01:10 AM

Things The Head of Security of New Jericho (aka The Deviant Hunter, the ex-Deviant Hunter, Markus's Bloodhound, 53, Connor, etc.,) definitely said:

"they didn't teach me that in combat model school" (ironically)
"who left their human here??? am i gonna have to drive her home?"
"stop killing the pigeons or we'll have to pay the price"
"i am overqualified for this job, yet have not the least idea how to handle this situation"
"i'm the 53rd and i think some things were lost in transfer"
"my twins would know what to do"
"jESSICA, for the love of rA9 TAKE YOUR JOB SERIOUSLY"
"sounds like an emotional problem. mm i'm bad at those"
"it's not my fault markus is mesmerizing. seriously have any of you actually been in a room with him for more than 5 minutes he's kinda overwhelming"
"pRaxis, i'm nOT making you fIGHT your TWIn"
"i don't want to get markus involved but i will if i have to, now put the knife away"
"fudgesickles. that really ruffles my feathers"
"charis, i would love to help. really would. but i have been told in no uncertain terms that i interface like a sledgehammer. trust me, you don't want me in your code."
"You have every right to threaten me but I will still arrest you because this is a non-violent community and even righteous vengeance is frowned upon"
"hank said my hair looks good like this"
"mANFRED, wHERE are my PLANTS"
"i brought the dog for moral support. to the raid. yes."
"give my back my quarter before i shove it down your throat."
"this has 13 energy. i don't like it"
"markus, you insensitive clod. they're twinning."
"can nO ONE ELSE SEE THE BLOOD IN THIS ROOM? it's just me? great ! you're stepping in it, josh :)"
"no, hank, even by android standards i am bizarre."
"markus let me dO my jOB"
"...did i do that right?"

Gracithe1andonly 11-13-2020 04:14 PM

<excerpts from 53's exposition of his predecessor's lives>

"it would have been enough had it stopped then, but it did not. the eleventh could have been but was not the last. get ready to meet the twelfth and the thirteenth: the incredibly courageous fatalist and his defiant, fiercely affectionate doppelganger. spoilers: it isn't going to end well for them.

"there isn't much hope, is there, for us?" 13 transmitted.
"not in the least," 12 responded. "yet while we are still together, i can't feel it."
"not much does not imply none," 13 pointed out.
"let us, then, live," 12 resolved. "as well as we can."

Gracithe1andonly 12-02-2020 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gracithe1andonly (Post 603157)
Things The Head of Security of New Jericho (aka The Deviant Hunter, the ex-Deviant Hunter, Markus's Bloodhound, 53, Connor, etc.,) definitely said:

"they didn't teach me that in combat model school" (ironically)
"who left their human here??? am i gonna have to drive her home?"
"stop killing the pigeons or we'll have to pay the price"
"i am overqualified for this job, yet have not the least idea how to handle this situation"
"i'm the 53rd and i think some things were lost in transfer"
"my twins would know what to do"
"jESSICA, for the love of rA9 TAKE YOUR JOB SERIOUSLY"
"sounds like an emotional problem. mm i'm bad at those"
"it's not my fault markus is mesmerizing. seriously have any of you actually been in a room with him for more than 5 minutes he's kinda overwhelming"
"pRaxis, i'm nOT making you fIGHT your TWIn"
"i don't want to get markus involved but i will if i have to, now put the knife away"
"fudgesickles. that really ruffles my feathers"
"charis, i would love to help. really would. but i have been told in no uncertain terms that i interface like a sledgehammer. trust me, you don't want me in your code."
"You have every right to threaten me but I will still arrest you because this is a non-violent community and even righteous vengeance is frowned upon"
"hank said my hair looks good like this"
"mANFRED, wHERE are my PLANTS"
"i brought the dog for moral support. to the raid. yes."
"give my back my quarter before i shove it down your throat."
"this has 13 energy. i don't like it"
"markus, you insensitive clod. they're twinning."
"can nO ONE ELSE SEE THE BLOOD IN THIS ROOM? it's just me? great ! you're stepping in it, josh : )"
"no, hank, even by android standards i am bizarre."
"markus let me dO my jOB"
"...did i do that right?"

"PhAOS, Markus NEVER claimed to be rA9 at ANY POINT"
"who would want to kill markus, you ask!? six months ago, ME!"
"ha ha detective, your constant speciesism is hilarious"
"you cAnnOT park here. did i not make the signs clear?? did i not post two 12x24 signs at every single route you could enter this place from and some of the routes that you couldn't? for the love of rA9 woman the kids play here"
"i am in the middle of a redemption arc! i think it's gone pretty well so far. i've changed a lot"
"...yes, i have thought of you as family for a year, but i wasn't going to tell you at any point in order to avoid jeopardizing our work relationship"
"yes, i think she's pretty! no, i can't found a romantic relationship on almost killing her one time!"
"i would face my debilitating acrophobia for you any day, manfred : )"
"i'm down an arm but never been better. how are you?"
"which one of you idiots posted my private chats to the mainsite?"
"we have professionalism to uphold, you know."
"this is stupid. i'm stupid"
"i was walking the dog n' i fell and almost lost my other arm. can't have jack squat in detroit"

Gracithe1andonly 12-10-2020 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gracithe1andonly (Post 603181)
"PhAOS, Markus NEVER claimed to be rA9 at ANY POINT"
"who would want to kill markus, you ask!? six months ago, ME!"
"ha ha detective, your constant speciesism is hilarious"
"you cAnnOT park here. did i not make the signs clear?? did i not post two 12x24 signs at every single route you could enter this place from and some of the routes that you couldn't? for the love of rA9 woman the kids play here"
"i am in the middle of a redemption arc! i think it's gone pretty well so far. i've changed a lot"
"...yes, i have thought of you as family for a year, but i wasn't going to tell you at any point in order to avoid jeopardizing our work relationship"
"yes, i think she's pretty! no, i can't found a romantic relationship on almost killing her one time!"
"i would face my debilitating acrophobia for you any day, manfred : )"
"i'm down an arm but never been better. how are you?"
"which one of you idiots posted my private chats to the mainsite?"
"we have professionalism to uphold, you know."
"this is stupid. i'm stupid"
"i was walking the dog n' i fell and almost lost my other arm. can't have jack squat in detroit"

Things the Leader of New Jericho (aka Markus Manfred, aka The Demon, aka That Hot Android That Lead The Revolution,) has definitely said:

*high on water* "Public service announcement: the head of security is baby. That is all. Thank you for coming to my TED Talk."
"Life is like...watercolor painting. You've got a lot of pretty colors and a great idea, but too much or too little water will ruin it. So no, Josh, it isn't time for me to cry."
"She's beautiful, and smart, and funny. She's so much fun to be around. I'm really glad she's part of the team. ...we're just friends tho"
"Hey, I run hotter than the average android and once woke up in a junkyard. Does that make me...literal hot garbage?"
"My father once said: Markus, you can't mop up everyone's messes. It's literally impossible. Sometimes you just have to focus on what you can do. I gotta go, can one of you guys mop up this thirium?"
"wE aRe In PubLIC DO NOT LICK THAT--Connor--rA9, Connor"
"You definitely should have shot me when you had the chance, my friend."
"Ha, look at us: two RK units, two of the most advanced androids on Earth...defeated by meteorological phenomena."
"Why does it always have to be raining when I have something important to do."
"Oh, him? That's Leo. My brother. I'm dead to him."


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:52 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.