The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Book Clubs (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   The Long Road Fan Club (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2037)

TheAshWolf 11-16-2011 06:35 PM

The Long Road Fan Club

o_0 I just love starting clubs, don't I? XD

The Long Road has to be one of the coolest books on KidPub. In my opinion, it deserves a fan club. ;3 SO! This thread shall be home to any fan theories, comments on the series, and praise for Tarka and her wonderful characters. ;)

KLINYANA WELCOME! :D Pochar...eh, not so much. o_e

Moogle 11-16-2011 07:59 PM

*bows* May the Long Road live on forever!

Leloo 11-16-2011 09:27 PM

Tarka, we love your book! (I love it the most! :P) I can't wait to read more, and I now deem the position of your #1 Fan!!! :D :D You deserve a fan club, and tons more readers/commenters, but I'm sure there are a bajillion voiceless guests out there who love your story just as much as I do. :3 Three cheers for Tarka and TLR!! :)

Tarka 11-16-2011 10:05 PM

*squeals* Awwwww!!!!!!!!!! Thanks you guys! *hugs* You're AWESOME! :D :D :D I feel like I'll be on this thread a lot.... :P

TheAshWolf 11-16-2011 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leloo (Post 208224)
Tarka, we love your book! (I love it the most! :P) I can't wait to read more, and I now deem the position of your #1 Fan!!! :D :D You deserve a fan club, and tons more readers/commenters, but I'm sure there are a bajillion voiceless guests out there who love your story just as much as I do. :3 Three cheers for Tarka and TLR!! :)

*applauds* Here, here! :D

TheAshWolf 11-16-2011 11:38 PM

SO! :)

TLR. Awesome series. Amazing characters. Let's start off this thread discussing a random character! :D *draws a name out of a hat* KOCHA! :3 You're first.

Tarka 11-17-2011 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 208238)
SO! :)

TLR. Awesome series. Amazing characters. Let's start off this thread discussing a random character! :D *draws a name out of a hat* KOCHA! :3 You're first.

Kocha: What?
Me: You're up first. Go!
Kocha: Erm..... okay. *whispers to me* Do I have to tell them about my parents?
Me: No. That comes up in Chapter 14 anyway. I want it to be a surprise! ^o^
Kocha: Okay. Uh..... I'm a Klinyana, first of all. A spy, actually. My first case was watching Skiidor after he left the Klinyana. You know, to see if he would come back and all. Which he didn't. :(
Skiidor: >:^D *loves making Klinyana miserable*
Kocha: D; ANYWAYS! His mate stayed behind with us. She was really upset, and would go off by herself all the time. She would come back a little happier.... but you could obviously tell that something was wrong. One day in spring, she-- she never came back. We found her outside of Crimson Wood. I thought that she was sleeping, but-- but she wasn't. :(
Coryl: *wants to comfort Kocha but has no clue how to*
Kocha: Up until that point, Skiidor had seemed alright. He seemed like he was planning on coming back to the Klinyana. But after his mate died..... he blamed it on us, and...... he went insane...... in his heart. DX
Anyway, I don't think they had any pups..... and if they did, they're probably dead.... Skiidor probably did something DUMB......
Skiidor: HEY! I may be evil, but I'm not so dumb as to kill off my family line! SOMEONE'S got to rule the Pochar after I'm gone.....
Kocha: Case in point: Skiidor's crazy; they had no pups.
Me: *giggles* *points at everyone* I know something you guys don't know.....
ANYWAYS! Questions for Kocha...... *coughthatwillmakeherfeelawkwardcough*

TheAshWolf 11-17-2011 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tarka (Post 208243)
Kocha: What?
Me: You're up first. Go!
Kocha: Erm..... okay. *whispers to me* Do I have to tell them about my parents?
Me: No. That comes up in Chapter 14 anyway. I want it to be a surprise! ^o^
Kocha: Okay. Uh..... I'm a Klinyana, first of all. A spy, actually. My first case was watching Skiidor after he left the Klinyana. You know, to see if he would come back and all. Which he didn't. :(
Skiidor: >:^D *loves making Klinyana miserable*
Kocha: D; ANYWAYS! His mate stayed behind with us. She was really upset, and would go off by herself all the time. She would come back a little happier.... but you could obviously tell that something was wrong. One day in spring, she-- she never came back. We found her outside of Crimson Wood. I thought that she was sleeping, but-- but she wasn't. :(
Coryl: *wants to comfort Kocha but has no clue how to*
Kocha: Up until that point, Skiidor had seemed alright. He seemed like he was planning on coming back to the Klinyana. But after his mate died..... he blamed it on us, and...... he went insane...... in his heart. DX
Anyway, I don't think they had any pups..... and if they did, they're probably dead.... Skiidor probably did something DUMB......
Skiidor: HEY! I may be evil, but I'm not so dumb as to kill off my family line! SOMEONE'S got to rule the Pochar after I'm gone.....
Kocha: Case in point: Skiidor's crazy; they had no pups.
Me: *giggles* *points at everyone* I know something you guys don't know.....
ANYWAYS! Questions for Kocha...... *coughthatwillmakeherfeelawkwardcough*

O_o The last line scares me a little... XD

Questions? Ummm.....OH! :D *snickers* What would you do if Haval started hitting on you?

Tarka 11-17-2011 10:38 AM

Thread for SOG! :Dhttp://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthr...244#post208244

Tarka 11-17-2011 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 208246)
O_o The last line scares me a little... XD

Questions? Ummm.....OH! :D *snickers* What would you do if Haval started hitting on you?

Kocha: O_O *looks at Haval*
Haval: O_o *cheesy grin* O//////_///////O
Kocha: Uh........uh.......... m-maybe be flattered? Die of embaressment?
Me: XD She'd love it. She thinks no one likes her.
Coryl and Joram: *think* She's wrong. Like, REALLY WRONG!
Kocha: H-Haval only likes *swallows* Jennikim.
Haval: *is debating that*