The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

L.S.Trendom 04-30-2014 08:51 AM

he's not gonna take a fuckin hint with this either
i mean come fucking on man every time you're like "i feel fat lol" or "i skipped a meal lol" i stop replying
isn't that pretty fuckin obvious
im sorry but i can't fuckin handle this you're so triggering

camikat 04-30-2014 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lena (Post 529596)
i'm half way between being the worst friend ever and having the worst friends ever
i've felt really awful the past few days and no one in my life ever seems to notice when something is wrong and idk if that because i'm good at hiding it or because they just don't care
it's been three fucking years since i've had a best friend and i'm very upset and lonely because i'm losing most of the people i thought i was close to
most of them don't bother to text or email me back
and i feel like i'm not worthy of the ones who do bother because i'm such a shitty friend to them and even if there's a lot of shit going on in my life that's not fucking justified at all
and not to mention people always making fun of me
it's not meant to be mean but it still hurts
like i fucking know that i'm stupid and i know that i suck at practically everything
i know
i get it
i'm aware of that
but what they don't know know, or care about, is that i'm fucking dealing with serious issues
and it's my own fault anyway so why should i be this emotional about it
why should i feel like i need a friend when i push everyone away

i'm so sorry i don't have the right words for this
but you don't deserve any of this. ever. you deserve to have amazing friends that are there for you, to have someone who cares.
you are so talented. art, singing, writing, being someone who can make anyone smile and such a beautiful person.
all i can say is that you don't deserve any of the shit in your life and ily ok

JoMarch 04-30-2014 06:44 PM

@Calla
dude I'm really sorry for him and all the ppl in his life including you that is really rough
I will pray for him and keep him in my thoughts. best wishes to you and everyone affected

lvhamsters 04-30-2014 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom (Post 529715)
he's not gonna take a fuckin hint with this either
i mean come fucking on man every time you're like "i feel fat lol" or "i skipped a meal lol" i stop replying
isn't that pretty fuckin obvious
im sorry but i can't fuckin handle this you're so triggering

I'm sorry v.v Some people just can't see past their own problems and that just sucks for everyone around them :c but stay strong >.< you should try and tell them about everything and see if they'd stop talking about it if you can. If you can't just please come on here and talk to us when you need too :c

AlgebraAddict 04-30-2014 10:58 PM

I'm really beginning to hate Kidpub now. -_-

Call me a party pooper, but this wedding shit is just stupid now. It really is. Just. Stop. It's excessive and annoying.

And also half of you guys are ignorant little newbies who don't know how to avoid triggering or immature topics

meerkat 05-01-2014 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 530158)

Call me a party pooper, but this wedding shit is just stupid now. It really is. Just. Stop. It's excessive and annoying.

And also half of you guys are ignorant little newbies who don't know how to avoid triggering or immature topics

It might seem like I enjoy it, but I'm starting to get annoyed as well.
Seriously, shipping isn't the whole meaning of life. And most of us (including me) are still in middle school. It doesn't actually mean anything.

Lena 05-01-2014 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by camikat (Post 529870)
i'm so sorry i don't have the right words for this
but you don't deserve any of this. ever. you deserve to have amazing friends that are there for you, to have someone who cares.
you are so talented. art, singing, writing, being someone who can make anyone smile and such a beautiful person.
all i can say is that you don't deserve any of the shit in your life and ily ok

(*hugs*) thank you, dearie. really. it means a lot
Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 530158)

maybe it is excessive and maybe it is annoying but you can't expect everyone to be a grown up right away
kidpub/the internet in general has a way of getting to people and aging them up pretty quickly, but let them enjoy childhood as long as they can
and if you don't like something, why don't you walk away from it? if people here are annoying you, there is absolutely nothing stopping you from shutting off the computer and doing something else, because complaining about it is just going to make you seem immature as well.
Quote:

Originally Posted by meerkat (Post 530217)
It might seem like I enjoy it, but I'm starting to get annoyed as well.
Seriously, shipping isn't the whole meaning of life. And most of us (including me) are still in middle school. It doesn't actually mean anything.

it may not mean anything, but as long as people are having fun, let them enjoy it. like i said before, if you don't like something here, nothing at all is tying you.

from what i've observed in general, people on KP want to teach "newbies" how to act and who to become and it makes me really sad, guys. these kids came to write and to make friends, not to be targeted by people who think they're better than them because they act more maturely. i, personally, feel like a fish out of water around most new members, so i get it, but there's no need to be judgmental.

i'm sorry if any of that came off as offensive, but i see a lot of this irl and i'm sick of being too shy to say anything about it. if you want to complain, do it in a place where people you're complaining about can't see, because it hurts to be talked about publicly. if you're frustrated with something here, take a break, because your personal feelings are not anyone's fault.

L.S.Trendom 05-01-2014 12:47 AM

i love sam so much
and i'm so fuckin afraid that we'll fall apart too, it'll go the way of my other friendships
and i don't know if i could handle that
she said she'd be my anchor but…i don't know. promises are a broken so often like fuck how can i be sure of anything

and people say you always have your family but
i don't get the fuckin obligation to love your family. i care about them, but i don't feel any love for them. there's no emotional connection between us. and they might think they love me (my parents, at least, i dont even know if my brothers are capable of caring oh my god) but they don't know me.
so if i lose all my friends, i have nothing. i have no family to fall back on. i have no one.

hell tbh i'm probably gonna die alone and i'm so fucking afraid of that

and also p sure i still hate the fUCK out of myself.
just it's a shitton easier to not think about it with antidepressants

idk it was kinda a really bad night and i wanted to cut and i just wanted to start crying??
but then i drove around with sam and she made me feel a shitton better but
idk

AlgebraAddict 05-01-2014 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lena (Post 530225)
(*hugs*) thank you, dearie. really. it means a lot

maybe it is excessive and maybe it is annoying but you can't expect everyone to be a grown up right away
kidpub/the internet in general has a way of getting to people and aging them up pretty quickly, but let them enjoy childhood as long as they can
and if you don't like something, why don't you walk away from it? if people here are annoying you, there is absolutely nothing stopping you from shutting off the computer and doing something else, because complaining about it is just going to make you seem immature as well.

it may not mean anything, but as long as people are having fun, let them enjoy it. like i said before, if you don't like something here, nothing at all is tying you.

from what i've observed in general, people on KP want to teach "newbies" how to act and who to become and it makes me really sad, guys. these kids came to write and to make friends, not to be targeted by people who think they're better than them because they act more maturely. i, personally, feel like a fish out of water around most new members, so i get it, but there's no need to be judgmental.

i'm sorry if any of that came off as offensive, but i see a lot of this irl and i'm sick of being too shy to say anything about it. if you want to complain, do it in a place where people you're complaining about can't see, because it hurts to be talked about publicly. if you're frustrated with something here, take a break, because your personal feelings are not anyone's fault.

It's just frustrating because Kidpub has been a really great supportive community in the past and now idk

Lena 05-01-2014 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom (Post 530227)
i love sam so much
and i'm so fuckin afraid that we'll fall apart too, it'll go the way of my other friendships
and i don't know if i could handle that
she said she'd be my anchor but…i don't know. promises are a broken so often like fuck how can i be sure of anything

and people say you always have your family but
i don't get the fuckin obligation to love your family. i care about them, but i don't feel any love for them. there's no emotional connection between us. and they might think they love me (my parents, at least, i dont even know if my brothers are capable of caring oh my god) but they don't know me.
so if i lose all my friends, i have nothing. i have no family to fall back on. i have no one.

idk it was kinda a really bad night and i wanted to cut and i just wanted to start crying??
but then i drove around with sam and she made me feel a shitton better but
idk

hey
(*hugs*)
you always have someone, whether that be sam or your parents or your other friends, or, hell, even me. you have people that care, and i'm sure that you always will.
i can't make a guarantee that everything will work out with sam or your other friends, but i can say that if they walks out of your life, chances are they weren't meant to be there. and i don't think that's the case, from what i've heard. it's hard and sometimes we get hurt, but if someone says they're going to be there for you, you have to do your best to trust them.
and about your family, i'm sorry. but love isn't formed by blood, it's formed by connections between people. and if you ever really need it, i'm sure someone in your family would care enough to form those connections. and if not, screw them.