The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

Lena 05-22-2014 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Athenabrain1 (Post 535514)
Lucky. A month more. Then freedom. And finals. Ohmigosh.

you'll make it, sweetie <3

Athenabrain1 05-22-2014 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lena (Post 535517)
you'll make it, sweetie <3

I won't. Trust me. I'll die in a hole.

CosmoCat 05-22-2014 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Athenabrain1 (Post 535531)
I won't. Trust me. I'll die in a hole.

Instead of dying, how about you and I crawl into a hole and bring some fluffy blankets. We can sob about finals together (I'll bring hot chocolate and comic books, too...if that helps.) So, no death. Just coziness.

Athenabrain1 05-22-2014 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CosmoCat (Post 535539)
Instead of dying, how about you and I crawl into a hole and bring some fluffy blankets. We can sob about finals together (I'll bring hot chocolate and comic books, too...if that helps.) So, no death. Just coziness.

Yes, yes. And I'll bring my happiness because I finally can draw hair.
http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/album.p...pictureid=6962
And I have brought my imaginary turtle.

Puckbrina159 05-22-2014 09:40 PM

I need to get away from this site or I am literally going to explode. I'm just so done.
I'll be back some day in the near future. Probably wednesday at the latest monday at the earliest.
I'm sorry. No aspect of this website is helping me, or making me feel happy at the moment. It's almost not worth posting on here anymore because it feels like no one cares. I'm not saying this to be rude, but I feel like kidpub (A WRITING WEBSITE) has become a support center which in more recent events makes you feel more like crap than better than before. Everyone is leaving, and I don't want to be one of those people, but lately this site has just been pissing me off more than doing it's job.
I'm sorry if anyone is offended by this post in anyway.
See you in a few days.

CosmoCat 05-22-2014 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Athenabrain1 (Post 535555)
Yes, yes. And I'll bring my happiness because I finally can draw hair.
http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/album.p...pictureid=6962
And I have brought my imaginary turtle.

Wow, that hair is gorgeous! And, yes, turtles are completely welcome.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puckbrina159 (Post 535575)
I need to get away from this site or I am literally going to explode. I'm just so done.
I'll be back some day in the near future. Probably wednesday at the latest monday at the earliest.
I'm sorry. No aspect of this website is helping me, or making me feel happy at the moment. It's almost not worth posting on here anymore because it feels like no one cares. I'm not saying this to be rude, but I feel like kidpub (A WRITING WEBSITE) has become a support center which in more recent events makes you feel more like crap than better than before. Everyone is leaving, and I don't want to be one of those people, but lately this site has just been pissing me off more than doing it's job.
I'm sorry if anyone is offended by this post in anyway.
See you in a few days.

I honestly don't blame you for leaving. It seems like there are so many new people and, in a sense, we are abusing KidPub. The KP Golden Days are sadly, but obviously, over and I'm not happy about it either. But, seriously, if this site is damaging your self-esteem or offending you (through ignorance most likely) then, by all means, do what you need to do. You can stay away longer or whatever you want to do. On behalf of everything KP has become, I apologize.

Athenabrain1 05-22-2014 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CosmoCat (Post 535586)
Wow, that hair is gorgeous! And, yes, turtles are completely welcome.

Yaysies thank you! And my turtles are bringing their pet puples (Turtles/puppies).
Uh huh. Yay I drew Olaf.

Athenabrain1 05-22-2014 11:22 PM

Satisfied but suddenly starts cursing Kidpub's size limit for photos and now my Olaf is ugly.

pluzzle 05-23-2014 03:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puckbrina159 (Post 535575)
I need to get away from this site or I am literally going to explode. I'm just so done.
I'll be back some day in the near future. Probably wednesday at the latest monday at the earliest.
I'm sorry. No aspect of this website is helping me, or making me feel happy at the moment. It's almost not worth posting on here anymore because it feels like no one cares. I'm not saying this to be rude, but I feel like kidpub (A WRITING WEBSITE) has become a support center which in more recent events makes you feel more like crap than better than before. Everyone is leaving, and I don't want to be one of those people, but lately this site has just been pissing me off more than doing it's job.
I'm sorry if anyone is offended by this post in anyway.
See you in a few days.

me


tenchar

TheAshWolf 05-23-2014 03:43 AM

(*stumbles into the thread*)
But, guys...we can fix this, right? I mean, we shouldn't expect the "golden days" to miraculously return, but...c'mon. If some new members that don't know the rules are starting to alter things, isn't it our job to kindly show them what's acceptable and what isn't, and to simply ignore the ones who are just trying to make trouble?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:51 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.