The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

soph-soph27 02-02-2013 12:16 PM

You have no idea what depression is.

No, stop saying that, you have no f*cking idea.

Shut up, you aren't trying to help me.

Get the hell out.

You have no idea what the freak my world is like.

You have no right to do any of this.

I hate you.

I hate you.

Do you hear me, I f*cking hate you.

I have my own life.

I don't have the strength to be sarcastic, you f*cker.

I hate you.

DragonRider 02-02-2013 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soph-soph27 (Post 417074)
You have no idea what depression is.

No, stop saying that, you have no f*cking idea.

Shut up, you aren't trying to help me.

Get the hell out.

You have no idea what the freak my world is like.

You have no right to do any of this.

I hate you.

I hate you.

Do you hear me, I f*cking hate you.

I have my own life.

I don't have the strength to be sarcastic, you f*cker.

I hate you.

/huggles What happened? D:

CACrools 02-02-2013 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soph-soph27 (Post 417074)
You have no idea what depression is.

No, stop saying that, you have no f*cking idea.

Shut up, you aren't trying to help me.

Get the hell out.

You have no idea what the freak my world is like.

You have no right to do any of this.

I hate you.

I hate you.

Do you hear me, I f*cking hate you.

I have my own life.

I don't have the strength to be sarcastic, you f*cker.

I hate you.

Oh Sophia! I'm so sorry. People can just be complete idiots! If you need to talk, my contact bar is always open...

HeatherB 02-02-2013 08:07 PM

I have feelings today.

One) because cinnamon rolls are delicious home-baked goods and I want to eat them forever and ever and ever

Two) because songs are really nice and I really fugging love music (hello lez miserables soundtrack on a kazoo, i am speaking of you)

Three) because my science project that I totally procrastinated on is so not going to work and I'm freaking the fug out like hELP????

and
Four) because my report card came today and ???????? WHAAAAAAAATTTT???????? SO HAPPY AL:GKHLSFHEWOPIFHSAkLHAESKLFHWEKLFSAH ESFOHIASLFkhLEA:KFsalksH AISFKHJAS but seriously how did i even get away with that in spanish i s2g oh well whatever YAYAYAYYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAyAyAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAAYYF EEELINGS BEFELEING SA RE MOSTLY GOOD AAND THAT IS GOOD

that is all goodbye

02-02-2013 08:26 PM

Would you guys like to hear my schedule for next year? -.-

Honors English I
Honors Geometry for 9th Grade
Honors Integrated Science
US Gov't & Politics AP
Girls Health
Girls PE
Mixed Chorus
Computer Tech Applications

Alternates:
Photography
Computer Tech Applications


I love having no say in my classes. *sarcasm*

HeatherB 02-02-2013 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caleigh (Post 417488)
Would you guys like to hear my schedule for next year? -.-

Honors English I
Honors Geometry for 9th Grade
Honors Integrated Science
US Gov't & Politics AP
Girls Health
Girls PE
Mixed Chorus
Computer Tech Applications

Alternates:
Photography
Computer Tech Applications


I love having no say in my classes. *sarcasm*

Dude. Geometry sucks. I feel ya. *cannot wait until college* *when at least you get sOME say*

CACrools 02-02-2013 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caleigh (Post 417488)
Would you guys like to hear my schedule for next year? -.-

Honors English I
Honors Geometry for 9th Grade
Honors Integrated Science
US Gov't & Politics AP
Girls Health
Girls PE
Mixed Chorus
Computer Tech Applications

Alternates:
Photography
Computer Tech Applications


I love having no say in my classes. *sarcasm*

That's actually not that bad (it's a lot like mine...) Trust me, you'll do fine, and it'll be fine.

02-02-2013 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherB (Post 417498)
Dude. Geometry sucks. I feel ya. *cannot wait until college* *when at least you get sOME say*

I know. I had originally signed up for Algebra 1 Honors, one step up from the regular Algebra 1 I'm doing now but NOOOOOooooo. :rolleyes:

HeatherB 02-02-2013 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caleigh (Post 417542)
I know. I had originally signed up for Algebra 1 Honors, one step up from the regular Algebra 1 I'm doing now but NOOOOOooooo. :rolleyes:

I mean, I actually really fugging loved math-- seriously, I did. Then geometry came along and ruined everything (but i'm addicted to algebraic proofs shhh don't judge).

TheAshWolf 02-03-2013 01:51 AM

.....Warm Bodies is doing well at the box office. ._.

My reaction:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35TbGjt-weA

L.S.Trendom 02-03-2013 04:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 417749)
oh god...

well I haven't cut ;D
but, you know, i havent eaten in the last few days (well i ate like a piece of toast and i have drunk around 10 litres of water :O)

yayy. \o/ *still very glad for that*
please eat :/ and drink, if that's not very much water…

L.S.Trendom 02-03-2013 05:32 AM

eat more, please c:

oh okay xD

L.S.Trendom 02-03-2013 05:40 AM

I'm glad :'D

we do, at least a bit, I just suck with units :P

HeatherB 02-03-2013 03:57 PM

not black
not white
gray



(...this has been a seemingly racist post but if one read my journal entry last night it would make a whole lot of fugging more sense okay)

TheAshWolf 02-03-2013 05:45 PM

That awkward moment when you see an amazing video and blurt out, "That's SO cold!" instead of "That's SO cool!"

XD XD DX DX SYNONYM FAILURE!

http://www.lolhome.com/img_big/dumb-cat.jpg

Sandy 02-03-2013 07:52 PM

...
 
1
11
21
1211
111221
312211
13112221
1112213211
312211131221
1311223112112211
11122122132112212221
31221122111213122122113211
Yes. Code numbers is now my preferred form of venting since I don't like talking about what bothers me anymore using words. :>
13222122321211131122112221131221
1113321122131211123112212221322113112211
312312212211131112311213212211321113222113212221
13111213112211223113211213211211131211222113123113 32211312113211

TheAshWolf 02-03-2013 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy (Post 418063)
1
11
21
1211
111221
312211
13112221
1112213211
312211131221
1311223112112211
11122122132112212221
31221122111213122122113211
Yes. Code numbers is now my preferred form of venting since I don't like talking about what bothers me anymore using words. :>
13222122321211131122112221131221
1113321122131211123112212221322113112211
312312212211131112311213212211321113222113212221
13111213112211223113211213211211131211222113123113 32211312113211

Binary code? No, wait, Binary only uses 1 and 2.

:^/ I'm sorry you're upset about something. I wish I could understand your numbers. And help you out, somehow. :(

TheAshWolf 02-04-2013 12:42 AM

Technology hates me...and I hate it back. :|
 
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5...cc6bo1_250.gif

asdfghjkl.

I am sick of looking for a free audio converter. This is rediculous. The few that ARE free apparently are infected with some kind of malware (according to the comments on them on Cnet), OR don't support MIDI files, which is what I'm trying to convert. The only one I found that's safe and specifcally works with MIDI files WON'T DOWNLOAD FOR SOME REASON even when I let it through my firewall.

So, I have no idea what to do with Aziza's Theme, now, since this just ain't working.

http://gifstumblr.com/images/that-mo...-rude_1194.gif


*hopes those two GIFs show up*

maxi 02-04-2013 12:50 AM

meh
i dunno

TheAshWolf 02-04-2013 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 418193)
meh
i dunno

You okay? Y U NO use caps? D:

maxi 02-04-2013 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 418194)
You okay? Y U NO use caps? D:

0_o Oh. Sorry. I meant to reply to Sandy and say "Meh. I dunno how to un code that." but the phone was snatched off me. :D I am faaaayne...hey, question, do you ever go on Forum Game? 8^D

TheAshWolf 02-04-2013 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 418192)
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5...cc6bo1_250.gif

asdfghjkl.

I am sick of looking for a free audio converter. This is rediculous. The few that ARE free apparently are infected with some kind of malware (according to the comments on them on Cnet), OR don't support MIDI files, which is what I'm trying to convert. The only one I found that's safe and specifcally works with MIDI files WON'T DOWNLOAD FOR SOME REASON even when I let it through my firewall.

So, I have no idea what to do with Aziza's Theme, now, since this just ain't working.

http://gifstumblr.com/images/that-mo...-rude_1194.gif


*hopes those two GIFs show up*

*intense thinking* >_< What do I do? Ottokhae, ottokhae... *paces*

-http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/images/icons/icon3.gif-
O_O
*le lightbulb*

Noteflight...I forgot about that site....maybe....hm, I wouldn't be able to turn it into a video, then, but I could still do the drawing and *babbles on* THAT'S IT! *runs off*

TheAshWolf 02-04-2013 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 418198)
0_o Oh. Sorry. I meant to reply to Sandy and say "Meh. I dunno how to un code that." but the phone was snatched off me. :D I am faaaayne...hey, question, do you ever go on Forum Game? 8^D

Oh.

What's Forum Game? :D

maxi 02-04-2013 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 418200)
*intense thinking* >_< What do I do? Ottokhae, ottokhae... *paces*

http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/images/icons/icon3.gif
O_O
*le lightbulb*

Noteflight...I forgot about that site....maybe....hm, I wouldn't be able to turn it into a video, then, but I could still do the drawing and *babbles on* THAT'S IT! *runs off*

Well done for http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/images/icons/icon3.gif about that. ;)

Lily09 02-04-2013 01:00 AM

I hate myself for not being able to stand up for what I believe in when it comes to Litzy because she always gets annoyed. Wincest/Waycest, people can listen to any music they like, people can dress any way they want, people can like whatever they want. For me, it's "do whatever you want as long as you're not hurting someone" but for her it's "I'm accepting but I might just show disgust if you like something I dislike." ??? I don't know, I feel like she says that she's accepting of everything but actually isn't and it makes it hard for me to stand up to my beliefs because she gets annoyed. I'm fine with my parents yelling at me because I stand up for what I believe in, but if Litzy and I disagree on something, I usually just sink back and go all silent because I'm scared to lose her. I know she'll leave but I don't want her to leave now.
Also, I dislike talking to her about my shit, because whenever I tell her that I'm afraid to lose my friends because its happened before or that I prefer music over friends, she always tells me, "Stop thinking like that." but it's not easy as that and it sounds like she's annoyed so I don't tell her anything else. She checks my arms for cuts, which makes me uncomfortable also.
I just want a friend IRL who I'm okay with venting my problems to and someone IRL who will stay up all night with me and I can cry to and not be judged for my beliefs.

maxi 02-04-2013 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 418202)
Oh.

What's Forum Game? :D

http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthr...252&page=13305
IT'S FUN AS. 8D

TheAshWolf 02-04-2013 01:07 AM

Noteflight is the solution but I NO REMEMBER HOW TO USE IT! #_# *scurries off to the Help and FAQ section*

maxi 02-04-2013 01:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 418213)
Noteflight is the solution but I NO REMEMBER HOW TO USE IT! #_# *scurries off to the Help and FAQ section*

GOOD LUCK.

asdfghjkl.

TheAshWolf 02-04-2013 01:23 AM

Aaaaaand Noteflight doesn't have snare drum, bass drum, cymbals, or decent-sounding string instruments.

._.

I can't win for losing. XD XD DX DX Whelp, I'm off to go look for a BETTER online sheet music program.... :|

maxi 02-04-2013 01:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 418272)
first actual day at high school
my "best friends" ditched me
but my friends who i thought didn't really like me, stayed with me. c:
i brought my ipod to school (omg rebel xD) and played with it all lunch with my now best friends leaning over my shoulder XD

...I like your siggy.


XD Sorry, I will be going now. *leaves*

DragonRider 02-04-2013 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 418206)
I hate myself for not being able to stand up for what I believe in when it comes to Litzy because she always gets annoyed. Wincest/Waycest, people can listen to any music they like, people can dress any way they want, people can like whatever they want. For me, it's "do whatever you want as long as you're not hurting someone" but for her it's "I'm accepting but I might just show disgust if you like something I dislike." ??? I don't know, I feel like she says that she's accepting of everything but actually isn't and it makes it hard for me to stand up to my beliefs because she gets annoyed. I'm fine with my parents yelling at me because I stand up for what I believe in, but if Litzy and I disagree on something, I usually just sink back and go all silent because I'm scared to lose her. I know she'll leave but I don't want her to leave now.
Also, I dislike talking to her about my shit, because whenever I tell her that I'm afraid to lose my friends because its happened before or that I prefer music over friends, she always tells me, "Stop thinking like that." but it's not easy as that and it sounds like she's annoyed so I don't tell her anything else. She checks my arms for cuts, which makes me uncomfortable also.
I just want a friend IRL who I'm okay with venting my problems to and someone IRL who will stay up all night with me and I can cry to and not be judged for my beliefs.

LILY. /huggles
It's amazing you stand up for your beliefs. You should. Don't just do what you think will keep your friends close - do what your heart tells you. They choices you make whilst following your heart will ultimately be the right ones. Litzy is probably slightly prejudiced for some things (most people usually are for at least a few things), but that shouldn't destroy your friendship. Everyone has their opinions. You can't be certain she will leave - I have a friend IRL who now lives near you, but we are still best friends, even though she is in a new school, in a new country, and has new friends. Your true friends will stay with your your whole life, and will never abandon you.
The fact she checks your arms for cuts shows she cares about you - she just has difficulty showing it sometimes.
She's probably scared of losing you too, you know.
I think you should talk to her about it. Honestly. It will help.
If I could move near you, I would be there straight away. I know Skype isn't the same and we can't stay up all night together and stuff, but for now, if you want, I'm always here to talk/vent.
/huggles Things will get better.
Do you want me to talk to Litzy about it? I can do it subtly and casually, as if I had not talked to you at all.

I like your motto about beliefs. May I adopt it?

LaurenM 02-04-2013 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 418206)
I hate myself for not being able to stand up for what I believe in when it comes to Litzy because she always gets annoyed. Wincest/Waycest, people can listen to any music they like, people can dress any way they want, people can like whatever they want. For me, it's "do whatever you want as long as you're not hurting someone" but for her it's "I'm accepting but I might just show disgust if you like something I dislike." ??? I don't know, I feel like she says that she's accepting of everything but actually isn't and it makes it hard for me to stand up to my beliefs because she gets annoyed. I'm fine with my parents yelling at me because I stand up for what I believe in, but if Litzy and I disagree on something, I usually just sink back and go all silent because I'm scared to lose her. I know she'll leave but I don't want her to leave now.
Also, I dislike talking to her about my shit, because whenever I tell her that I'm afraid to lose my friends because its happened before or that I prefer music over friends, she always tells me, "Stop thinking like that." but it's not easy as that and it sounds like she's annoyed so I don't tell her anything else. She checks my arms for cuts, which makes me uncomfortable also.
I just want a friend IRL who I'm okay with venting my problems to and someone IRL who will stay up all night with me and I can cry to and not be judged for my beliefs.

Is Litzy your friend? Sorry, I just need to get this clear.
Like DR said, she's probably worried about you. Or maybe she's keeping a close eye on you because she's scared that you'd cut again and accidentally turned it into prejudice? I'm terrible with advice :/
Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 418272)
first actual day at high school
my "best friends" ditched me
but my friends who i thought didn't really like me, stayed with me. c:
i brought my ipod to school (omg rebel xD) and played with it all lunch with my now best friends leaning over my shoulder XD

Holly?
I bring my iPod to school sometimes and lurk in a corner playing fruit ninja.

DragonRider 02-04-2013 12:37 PM

EVERYONE FEELING DEPRESSED OR UPSET:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.n...72645573_n.jpg

i

cheezemziez 02-04-2013 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 418206)
I hate myself for not being able to stand up for what I believe in when it comes to Litzy because she always gets annoyed. Wincest/Waycest, people can listen to any music they like, people can dress any way they want, people can like whatever they want. For me, it's "do whatever you want as long as you're not hurting someone" but for her it's "I'm accepting but I might just show disgust if you like something I dislike." ??? I don't know, I feel like she says that she's accepting of everything but actually isn't and it makes it hard for me to stand up to my beliefs because she gets annoyed. I'm fine with my parents yelling at me because I stand up for what I believe in, but if Litzy and I disagree on something, I usually just sink back and go all silent because I'm scared to lose her. I know she'll leave but I don't want her to leave now.
Also, I dislike talking to her about my shit, because whenever I tell her that I'm afraid to lose my friends because its happened before or that I prefer music over friends, she always tells me, "Stop thinking like that." but it's not easy as that and it sounds like she's annoyed so I don't tell her anything else. She checks my arms for cuts, which makes me uncomfortable also.
I just want a friend IRL who I'm okay with venting my problems to and someone IRL who will stay up all night with me and I can cry to and not be judged for my beliefs.

You have absolutely nothing to be ashamed of. You are braver than almost everyone I know about standing up for what you think. So what if people don't support it? It's perfectly fine to be different from people.
No one is perfect, and it's hard for someone to find one completely compatible best friend. But just because they aren't completely compatible, it doesn't mean that they're more likely to leave you. No one understand everything. But you're an amazing person, and you should feel proud of who you are.

Lily09 02-04-2013 01:58 PM

DR/Cheeze: Thanks. you don't have to mention it to her. I'll bring it up soon.

DragonRider 02-04-2013 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 418391)
DR/Cheeze: Thanks. you don't have to mention it to her. I'll bring it up soon.

OK.
/huggles

DragonRider 02-04-2013 03:58 PM

Guys:
If anyone is feeling depressed or feel like they are moving too fast or are just upset, click here: http://thequietplaceproject.com/thequietplace
It's refreshing and calming. I promise.

Or here, to get rid of worries and stuff: http://thequietplaceproject.com/thethoughtsroom/

It really helps.

MaryElizabeth 02-04-2013 05:45 PM

Stressed
 
I have a history report; a religion report; I have an interview with my priest next month that I have to pass to be Confirmed; I have to register at my high school; I audition for my school play Friday; I need to convince my parents to let me go to a writing camp this summer instead of getting birthday presents; I have to finish the two books I'm writing; and I have to get extremely good grades so that I can get a netbook for high school.

I shouldn't complain. High school's going to be twice as difficult. It's just a bit tiring.

avbhabra 02-04-2013 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaryElizabeth (Post 418462)
I have a history report; a religion report; I have an interview with my priest next month that I have to pass to be Confirmed; I have to register at my high school; I audition for my school play Friday; I need to convince my parents to let me go to a writing camp this summer instead of getting birthday presents; I have to finish the two books I'm writing; and I have to get extremely good grades so that I can get a netbook for high school.

I shouldn't complain. High school's going to be twice as difficult. It's just a bit tiring.

Hard work pays off. I'm sure you'll do fine. You're not a cookie that crumbles easily. :)

avbhabra 02-04-2013 06:45 PM

Procrastinative
 
I have Geo homework to finish and I'm just not doing. I suppose I feel lazy, too...


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:38 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.