The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

EmmaR 07-09-2013 11:16 PM

I FEEL LIKE LIFE WOULD BE SO MUCH EASIER IF I WERE JUST LIKE 20% BETTER AT EVERYTHING
LIKE I'M SO CLOSE TO ACTUALLY BEING OKAY AT THINGS
but I'm not there yet

L.S.Trendom 07-09-2013 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmmaR (Post 479463)
I FEEL LIKE LIFE WOULD BE SO MUCH EASIER IF I WERE JUST LIKE 20% BETTER AT EVERYTHING
LIKE I'M SO CLOSE TO ACTUALLY BEING OKAY AT THINGS
but I'm not there yet

YOU ARE FAB AT WRITING
YOU ARE FAB AT DRAWING
YOU ARE FAB AT SINGiNG
YOU ARE A FAB PERSON

Sandy 07-10-2013 01:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 479437)
You're always welcome. :)

I just recycled my drawings, and I think I burned one just to see how it felt. I couldn't get away with doing it again. :( It just helps to get it down, even if it's as crappy as my drawings.

I didn't want to tell my family, and I still haven't. One person knows at school, and she's like my second mother. :| And yeah, stress is really a key factor. I'm so totally glad I helped, Cass. :)

Wow, okay, so I tried it and I filled two pages sketching out everything I've seen and it helped so much more than I thought it would. Like. A LOT. I never would have thought of drawing, but it gave me a chance to actually have my mind on paper in front of me, and I learned stuff about myself and just. Thank you so much. I have one best friend that I've talked to a little bit about it, and I mentioned schizophrenia before with her, but today got really bad and I was afraid I was going to blurt it all out to her (which I REEEALLY don't want to do because I can't even accept myself with this, how could I possibly expect her to?) but I managed to calm myself down before that.
I just wish I could somehow find out why this is happening to me/us...?

Confuzzled 07-10-2013 09:54 AM

I'm actually crying. Great.

Confuzzled 07-10-2013 10:10 AM

I'm a stupid idiot for believing in you.

Arin 07-10-2013 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Confuzzled (Post 479498)
I'm actually crying. Great.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Confuzzled (Post 479501)
I'm a stupid idiot for believing in you.

D: Shhh it will be okay it's okay don't cry. Be happy. c:

Confuzzled 07-10-2013 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arin (Post 479502)
D: Shhh it will be okay it's okay don't cry. Be happy. c:

i'm trying. :)

Arin 07-10-2013 10:36 AM

I feel overwhelmingly depressed, because my friends on kp are all feeling down and I feel hopeless because I can't even make a lovely poem to try and lift their spirits like some other people can, and so I give words of encouragement that I hope helps but doesn't really end up doing a damn thing, and I feel so confused and wtf ish

Confuzzled 07-10-2013 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arin (Post 479504)
I feel overwhelmingly depressed, because my friends on kp are all feeling down and I feel hopeless because I can't even make a lovely poem to try and lift their spirits like some other people can, and so I give words of encouragement that I hope helps but doesn't really end up doing a damn thing, and I feel so confused and wtf ish

arin, you kidding, right? you help! trust me, you have helped. it might not seem that way (esp. when im down because im blunt :) ) but you help. please, don't be down like me.

camikat 07-10-2013 10:58 AM

...could someone please tell me what's going on? ;-; Like on the mainsite?
Because I wasn't on last night...