The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

RayneWolf 06-26-2012 10:11 PM

Today I biked 11 miles! It was really fun! My butt KINDA ached, and when I got off my legs were really wobbly. It was weird to walk afterwards. XD

GabiDi 06-26-2012 10:14 PM

So... am I missing out on the whole biking thing? xD

Rockshadow 06-27-2012 12:23 AM

My right leg is super sore from running my fastest mile yet-9.25 minutes!!!! I can barely move it, it's so stiff. XD But i'm feeling proud of myself, that's the good thing.

Veritas 06-27-2012 01:19 AM

Doubting, Afraid
 
No matter what I write I feel like it's not good enough. I try and find other things I'm good at but it always comes back to this. If I can't find a way to live off of my writing, I'm not sure what I'll do with my life. I guess I'm terrified that if my writing doesn't work out as a career, my whole identity will crumble.

L.S.Trendom 06-27-2012 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Veritas (Post 304798)
No matter what I write I feel like it's not good enough. I try and find other things I'm good at but it always comes back to this. If I can't find a way to live off of my writing, I'm not sure what I'll do with my life. I guess I'm terrified that if my writing doesn't work out as a career, my whole identity will crumble.

I haven't read much of your writing, but from what I have read, it's freaking epik. :3 And even if you can't make a living as an author, I'm sure you can find other ways to make a living through writing.

TheAshWolf 06-27-2012 01:38 AM

Ignore this...
 
I feel so, SO crummy...x_x I want to write, but I just...can't. The only way I can write is to get into the moment--feel what my characters are feeling. But right now...I just...can't do that. >_< Maybe I should write a sad-scene excerpt. I don't know...

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6953lQ2kH1rrnc7h.gif

LaurenM 06-27-2012 02:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockshadow (Post 304797)
My right leg is super sore from running my fastest mile yet-9.25 minutes!!!! I can barely move it, it's so stiff. XD But i'm feeling proud of myself, that's the good thing.

Mile runs?
I like mile runs. Well, nearly. My 1500 m was six minutes and seven seconds; how long is a mile? 1600 m?

Ruza 06-27-2012 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaurenM (Post 304805)
Mile runs?
I like mile runs. Well, nearly. My 1500 m was six minutes and seven seconds; how long is a mile? 1600 m?

I think I just walked the whole thing. Running isn't really my specialty, unless I'm in mortal danger, which is really rare.

LaurenM 06-27-2012 08:21 AM

I like long runs, even though they stress me out. It's because I'm better at it than short runs.

Rockshadow 06-27-2012 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaurenM (Post 304805)
Mile runs?
I like mile runs. Well, nearly. My 1500 m was six minutes and seven seconds; how long is a mile? 1600 m?

I don't know, really. Over two thousand feet I think. But yea, I ran one mile in 9.25 minutes.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:14 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.