The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

HeatherB 02-14-2013 12:09 AM

guyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyys
im gonna die here
please pjsutus jsut please pelase peasel
i'm so
noeps
please helpe me
i can't do this
noepe noep noepe
bye
i'm gone
heather out
nonoeneonononononnononononno
nope
i'm so done
bye
bye
neeye
sd
sadgl;
no parents
don't want to talk about this parents
no thank you
no thank you
no thank you
i do not want this to be occurring right now
nope
nopenoenpeneonepe
bYE

Lily09 02-14-2013 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherB (Post 423312)
guyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyys
im gonna die here
please pjsutus jsut please pelase peasel
i'm so
noeps
please helpe me
i can't do this
noepe noep noepe
bye
i'm gone
heather out
nonoeneonononononnononononno
nope
i'm so done
bye
bye
neeye
sd
sadgl;
no parents
don't want to talk about this parents
no thank you
no thank you
no thank you
i do not want this to be occurring right now
nope
nopenoenpeneonepe
bYE

What happened? D: *hugs*

HeatherB 02-14-2013 12:10 AM

im shaking
oh god
this is terrifying
plz
i don't
plz help me
i'm really scared
out of my mind
thank god i'm a good actor
i'm gonna die
oh god ohg odhoghd ohgd
please pleasep pelase pleae plesse
someone
get me out of this
this is horrifying and scary and I DON'T LIKE THIS CONVERSATION
NO THANK YOU
BYE
I don'dtds

HeatherB 02-14-2013 12:12 AM

nopenopenopenonpenoenpenopenoenpenepoe
NOPE
I
AM
NOT
HAINVG
THIS
CONVESATION
NO TANKS
ILL PASS
BYE
NOEPENONEPNEONEP
DENY DENY DNEY DNEYDNEDYDENDYE
I
AM
NOT
oh dear lord plz no

Lily09 02-14-2013 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherB (Post 423314)
im shaking
oh god
this is terrifying
plz
i don't
plz help me
i'm really scared
out of my mind
thank god i'm a good actor
i'm gonna die
oh god ohg odhoghd ohgd
please pleasep pelase pleae plesse
someone
get me out of this
this is horrifying and scary and I DON'T LIKE THIS CONVERSATION
NO THANK YOU
BYE
I don'dtds

HEY
COUNT TO TEN AND BACK
...
..
.
good
now what happened

HeatherB 02-14-2013 12:13 AM

guys
guys
guys
where are you
help me
i'm really really realyyldrlyelayrealy scared
i don'tw ant this to happen
nonononononononono
nope
i dont'
no
this is terrifying and bad and i just
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO

Lily09 02-14-2013 12:14 AM

h
e
a
t
h
e
r


i'm here
talk please
i'm worried.

HeatherB 02-14-2013 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 423316)
HEY
COUNT TO TEN AND BACK
...
..
.
good
now what happened

my novel
that i sent to my teacher
is about a depressed girl
and she thought
i was the girl
(i am the girl)
and
the teacher went to the principal
who went to my dad
and
they
had
a
talk
and
now
they're
talking
to
me
OH GOD PLEASE NO

HeatherB 02-14-2013 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 423319)
h
e
a
t
h
e
r


i'm here
talk please
i'm worried.

oh god
i can't do this
i can't
this
nope
i'm
so
freaking
scared

Lily09 02-14-2013 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherB (Post 423320)
my novel
that i sent to my teacher
is about a depressed girl
and she thought
i was the girl
(i am the girl)
and
the teacher went to the principal
who went to my dad
and
they
had
a
talk
and
now
they're
talking
to
me
OH GOD PLEASE NO

What are they saying?
*hugs*
*hands candy*
I'm so sorry.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:41 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.