The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

Read_Write 09-10-2016 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meerkat (Post 589633)
that's what everyone says and also you're just an internet person

that's true
but i have no reason to fail you because i am an internet person, and so it's not like i would even say anything if i was going to fail you
like i said for ember though, email me if you need someone to talk to.

Lily09 09-11-2016 07:21 AM

religion tw

im having a difficult time with religion right now. so if you have read my poetry you know im buddhist, but i dont know. i want to believe in a higher power. but i dont wanna believe in "god". i dont wanna believe in a god that doesn't approve of me being proud about being transgender or gay. i don't wanna believe in a god who is judgemental and cold and harsh and expects to be worshipped without good reason. i wanna believe in someone who is worthy of worship and someone who is accepting of everyone.

but also i feel like i'm not going about this the right way. i feel like i want to believe in a higher power because i need someone to forgive me. because i sure as hell can't forgive myself. i always strive to be better, but always for someone else, never for myself. and i feel like this is just an extension of that mindset. i feel like i'm looking for someone to deem me worthy of respect, because i can't respect myself. and i'm not so sure that's healthy.

Graystorm 09-11-2016 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frostblaze (Post 589628)
i have no idea why im so upset but i kind of am the thought of being around people i usually like makes me sick to my stomach i think im just really tired and wow who knew my fren's girlfriend could make me feel so bad about how i look but it's not even her fault she's so pretty she's actually really sweet and funny and she was nice to me and really friendly but she's my age and she looks like a freakin goddess whats wrong with me why am i complaining about this i dont get it i just hate myself so much i dont understand why i hate how i look i hate how i act around other people i feel like a fail of a christian i hate how i feel about other people i have no idea why i always assume everyone hates me i think im just really tired maybe thats it

Madie, You are so pretty, so, so pretty. I may have never actually seen what you look like, but I do know that you're beautiful. I think that you're a wonderful Christian, I know I was a pretty shitty one, but you don't act like I do. You know what, I don't know how to word this any other way, but I love you so much that you don't need to worry about loving yourself. Yes, you should love yourself, but some people don't. I love you so, so much, more than I've really loved anyone.

pluzzle 09-11-2016 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 589645)
religion tw

im having a difficult time with religion right now. so if you have read my poetry you know im buddhist, but i dont know. i want to believe in a higher power. but i dont wanna believe in "god". i dont wanna believe in a god that doesn't approve of me being proud about being transgender or gay. i don't wanna believe in a god who is judgemental and cold and harsh and expects to be worshipped without good reason. i wanna believe in someone who is worthy of worship and someone who is accepting of everyone.

but also i feel like i'm not going about this the right way. i feel like i want to believe in a higher power because i need someone to forgive me. because i sure as hell can't forgive myself. i always strive to be better, but always for someone else, never for myself. and i feel like this is just an extension of that mindset. i feel like i'm looking for someone to deem me worthy of respect, because i can't respect myself. and i'm not so sure that's healthy.

elliot: i dont have any advice for you, and im sorry about that, because honestly im struggling with religion too. but i do hope that one day you can forgive yourself, and respect yourself, because you are so worthy of self-love, even though it's not so easy to believe it. whether or not you believe in a higher power that is accepting or you, remember that self-acceptance is very very valuable. <3

Frostblaze 09-11-2016 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ember (Post 589636)
I just want to let you know that I went through this phase as well and it does get better. You aren't a terrible person you aren't bad for comparing yourself to others but it is important to get out of that habit and mindset. Thats just bad for your well-being and it will put you in a very bad place.
You're going to hear this a million times and you won't listen but you are beautiful, I know that because I've seen your personality on here and how you treat people and you are radiant trust me! I know this isn't going to change anything but stay in there love. We're all here for you. Please drink some chamomille tea and get some sleep and take a good shower and just let the water run over you for a while. Sing really loudly. It'll be ok just get some sleep.
It's a long journey out of insecurity I'm still in the middle of it and there will always be times of unsurety but get in touch with your own beauty and take some time alone and write down a list of at least ten things you like about yourself and expand upon it every night even if you can't think of anything keep searching and you will find at least ten it will be ok and suddenly the list will be super long and you'll wonder when you got to be so amazing! This is incoherent I'm sorry I'm sleepy but. Start using cute words to describe things that make you smile (call spiders spooky guys, say words like lovely and brilliant and spell theatre the British way and use curse words like sploosh idk why but it's something that makes me feel cuter and more lovable). This sounds weird but sleep naked! It's a really weird concept but it works idk why and just get some clean sheets it's brilliant don't question me. Or just find your own things idk these just work for me. Banish negativity. Whenever you start thinking something mean about yourself or anything immediately change it! Don't berate yourself for thinking it but just apologize and think of a way to twist it into something pleasant. Get good smelling shampoo and soap because smelling good and clean is also a confidence boost. Get perfume and use as much as you like as long as you like it. Also eat good food like fruits and veggies even if you feel like youve eaten too much that day if you haven't had any veggies eat some even just a bit and then feel good because you just gave your body some good vitamins! Eat that cake too because cake is awesome! Buy new nail polish and slather that crap on that's some good stuff and then watch your fingers glide elegantly down the banister you're a princess! Get boots or heels and walk around and feel powerful! Wear clothes that make you feel hot even if your mom or your friends don't like em feel good! You are a goddess and a warrior and I'm really tired excuse me but really!
These suggestions were a bit superficial and obviously won't permanently change anything but just do anything that makes you feel good about yourself even if anyone else thinks that it's stupid or lame. Look in the mirror and slather on eyeliner and strike some poses wear pajama bottoms and look like a princess wear a messy bun and feel like a princess! Hydrate!
For tonight just get some good sleep and feel good and wake up and feel good ok if you can't sleep that's ok too read something enlightening and beautiful read some Virginia woolf embrace your feminism read until you feel sleepy then turn off the light. Be kind be strong do some service this is too much I'm sorry for this long vaguely incoherent post I'll stop rambling but anyways we all care about you sleep tight.

this made me smile a lot c': thanks for trying to help - that means and says a lot. thank you ily ember

also i will def try your suggestions, as you worked super hard on them, i can tell.

Frostblaze 09-11-2016 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Graystorm (Post 589646)
Madie, You are so pretty, so, so pretty. I may have never actually seen what you look like, but I do know that you're beautiful. I think that you're a wonderful Christian, I know I was a pretty shitty one, but you don't act like I do. You know what, I don't know how to word this any other way, but I love you so much that you don't need to worry about loving yourself. Yes, you should love yourself, but some people don't. I love you so, so much, more than I've really loved anyone.

im blushing like crazy and maybe tearing up a li'l bit. thank you, stormy, m'love. you're so wonderful. see, even when you're having a hard time, you find the time and energy to try to help, and that's what i absoLUTELY LOVE about you. please keep it up. and just so you know, i bet you are a beautiful princess too c:

Lily09 09-11-2016 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 589647)
elliot: i dont have any advice for you, and im sorry about that, because honestly im struggling with religion too. but i do hope that one day you can forgive yourself, and respect yourself, because you are so worthy of self-love, even though it's not so easy to believe it. whether or not you believe in a higher power that is accepting or you, remember that self-acceptance is very very valuable. <3

thank you. maybe one day i'll be able to respect myself. and maybe one day i'll believe in a god who believes in me, for the right reasons. i hope you find what you're looking for too.

Frostblaze 09-11-2016 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 589645)
religion tw

im having a difficult time with religion right now. so if you have read my poetry you know im buddhist, but i dont know. i want to believe in a higher power. but i dont wanna believe in "god". i dont wanna believe in a god that doesn't approve of me being proud about being transgender or gay. i don't wanna believe in a god who is judgemental and cold and harsh and expects to be worshipped without good reason. i wanna believe in someone who is worthy of worship and someone who is accepting of everyone.

but also i feel like i'm not going about this the right way. i feel like i want to believe in a higher power because i need someone to forgive me. because i sure as hell can't forgive myself. i always strive to be better, but always for someone else, never for myself. and i feel like this is just an extension of that mindset. i feel like i'm looking for someone to deem me worthy of respect, because i can't respect myself. and i'm not so sure that's healthy.

you can ignore this if you want, because i have no idea what your story is, or what you're going through, but i just thought I'd tell you about my god. for one thing, he doesn't care if you're pan, bi, gay, or straight; he doesn't care if you're cis or trans or genderless. according to what i believe, he's not judgmental. he only judges you on one thing: if you accepted his son, jesus christ, as your savior. he's willing to forgive, if that's what you're looking for in a religion - but i wouldn't consider christianity a religion, personally.

and hey, once again, i don't know what you're going through or what you're feeling, but you definitely deserve to forgive yourself. you are worthy of respect - i think most people are.

hope this helps, but i understand if it didn't c:

meerkat 09-11-2016 04:19 PM

one day i'm going to die and then everyone who's actually important will finally care about me.

Graystorm 09-11-2016 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frostblaze (Post 589653)
im blushing like crazy and maybe tearing up a li'l bit. thank you, stormy, m'love. you're so wonderful. see, even when you're having a hard time, you find the time and energy to try to help, and that's what i absoLUTELY LOVE about you. please keep it up. and just so you know, i bet you are a beautiful princess too c:

Ha, a beautiful princess. Ain't that a funny story. yup, I'm pretty much the ugliest person alive.

But I'm glad I made you feel better, and I'll try to keep doing that for as long as I'm alive, no matter how long that may be.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:20 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.